Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:39 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James smiled at Manfread's remark. "Yes. It's the strongest and smartest pack that keeps the territory." James was going to reach and ruffle Manfread's hair when Lucas showed his pain and then dropped. James rushed in and pushed a small amount of chakra into Luca's spent system, and took a medical diagnosis.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:41 pm
× × ×××××××××××××××××××××××××→Shakuton Alvard←×尺トン アルヴァ ×
User Image××××××××Feel the Desert's Burn!

Al wandered in, looking around and trying to see if anyone was around. He hoped that this "Rucal N." would be around here, seeing as the Kazekage had asked him to find him for his teacher. Noticing a group of people, he wandered over and asked "S'cuse me, is anyone here named Rucal? A Rucal N.? The Kazekage sent me to him for instruction..."

OOC: Bonjour, new people! razz  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dreadno

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:00 pm
Lucas took a deep breath in as if he'd just come up from under the water. spluttering and gasping he looked around franticly.
"what happened? it felt like everything just left my body there. ugh. and my head is pounding."
Lucas was definately going through shock and james would recognize it right away. then he realized that there was a new genin around and squinted at him.
"not that i know of. who are you?"
he told the genin.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:43 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James placed his healing hands on Lucas to regulate his body systems gently back to normal.

He spoke to the new Gennin. " I'm pretty sure we don't have a Rucal N. But if you are looking for a instructor then Sanshi, Myself, Lucas or Gan... Bastet would all be good instructors. Well mabye not Bastet, She has a hell of a temper. Let me finish and I will introduce you to everyone here. I'm James by the way, little one."  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:43 pm
Manfread's byakugan had spotted the genin coming far before the others had noticed. Standing up he released his byakugan and adjusted his black coat. Grabbing his massive sword he swung it onto his back he walked over to the new guy and got really close. He didn't recognize the genin from his days at the Academy, but they could have been in different classes or even years and he didn't really remember anyone from the Academy.
“So, are you strong?” he asked, pausing a wicked smile split Manfread's face in two, then he said, “Don't answer that, lets spar instead its much more fun to find out that way.”
He glanced over at James and Lucas, “Can we please? Then we can have the introductions.”  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:58 pm
Lucas shook his head. it would be a bad idea.
"i'm sorry Manfread. but sparring at the current moment would be a bad idea i think. you just sparred with me and helped me with my jutsu. i think we could just talk and learn about eachother. that would help us benifit us as a village. isolation is a crack in suna's armor i never want to see."
he said with a very stern and serious tone.  

dreadno

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:58 pm
× × ×××××××××××××××××××××××××→Shakuton Alvard←×尺トン アルヴァ ×
User Image××××××××Feel The Desert's Burn!!!

"Err... I don't think I want to... I don't really know much yet..." Al said, leaning away from Manfread slightly. Man, this guy is weird... he thought, then said "I'm Alvard, but my friends call me Al. I don't really know if it was a Rucal N, since I wasn't paying attention... maybe Sucal?" He tilted his head, thinking a bit, then blurted out "OH! I'll bet it was Lucas! I'm always messing these things up. Sorry 'bout that. You know where I could find that Lucas?" Looking over everyone, his gaze settled on James, and all of a sudden his eyes clouded and he got a sort of distant look. In his dreamland, he was fighting James on equal footing, each giving as much as they got.

OOC:  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:05 pm
Lucas smiled at the young boy and lay down on the ground. he let the cool wooden floor of the dojo help in cooling him off as well as the cooling aura of James.
"i be the one ye seek"
Lucas said trying to put on a different persona as he would have to get used to doing so now that he had everything else he needed to be able to do to take on different personas.  

dreadno

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:08 pm
Manfread put on a flat expression as he turned to Lucas, “That one is Lucas, I'm Manfread,” he said pointing Lucas out. Looking back at the genin he saw Al was off in la la land, and there was no way they would let him fight someone with such low confidence. Sighing he backed up a bit pulling out his last bag of munchies he said, “Fine, we'll do it your way, only because I'm starting to get hungry.”  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:57 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James reached over and popped Manfread on the back of the head. "Stop that s**t, The kid is green as grass."

He looked to the daydreaming Gennin and shook his head.

"I swear he reminds me of someone." James walked off now that Lucas had the Gennin.

A few minutes later James clone would walk in.

"Mission Time people! everyone over to the Academy for briefing and transport."  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:15 am
“He could be good,” Manfread said rubbing the back of his head, “they let him out of the Academy, so you never know he could be full of surprises.”
Looking back at the other genin Manfread suddenly had his doubts, he could be full of surprises but it didn't look that way yet. Finishing his bag of chips he turned to Lucas, then said, “Well if you don't need my eyes anymore then I'm gonna go train with this thing,” pointing to his massive sword. James' clone then walked in, hearing about a new mission Manfread's face light up like the night sky on new years.
“Hell yes, its about time,” he said, heading for the exit, “I'll meet you guys there.”
Manfread ran for the exit and headed to the Academy  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 am
(1/5)
Zane arrives to the training in a hurry he wanted to learn a few skills before he meet the Kazekage. So Zane start with Bukijutsu since his fighting style was a weapon type ninja he needed to learn that first. So he picked up a scroll that was the dagger style called Sobagai Deba Sentou and read over it's first stage.
(2/5)
After reading over scroll He took out his dagger to start learning the art of this style. Zane then activated the training dummy style as in the sand village their training ground was alittle more advanced due to their kazekage. So with that the dummy started to move towards zane and when it he used his dagger to upward slash to knock his enemy back.
(3/5)
Next was Assisted Jab Zane then channel chakra into his had and with the hilt of his dagger hit the dummy he reaped until he could make a small hole in the dummy's mid section. Zane then moved on to style part that were passive skills. Zane then starts to learn the Knife Stances while slashing his dagger sideways upward and downward to learn the movements he did it until he had a good grasp of the stance.
(4/5)
Zane had more thing to learn in this style to master stage one. It was Simple Play the skill to switch slashing motions quickly . He then repeated switch his slashes and grips till he had simple play down and moved on to his next scroll that was different style called Juurai Toorima a style of speed and movement as a ninja.
(5/5)
Zane pick up the scroll and started to read over the style and took the bag of smoke pellets that he couldn't use yet but soon would need. He then started to learn the simple move Tabi Shift but it would be very helpful to zane. He then turned on the kuni launcher and used the tab shift to avoid them even at the fast speed when using Tabi Shift he could control his movements and move very qucily while just standing with out runing around.

Sobagai Deba Sentou
Stage 1
Countering Technique: Upward Repel E rank 1 post
Offensive Technique: Assisted Jab E rank 1 post
Offensive Style: Knife Stances E rank 1 post
Offensive Style: Simple Play E rank 1 post

Juurai Toorima
Stage 1
Tabi Koutai [ Tabi Shift ] E rank 1 post

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:46 pm
Al snapped out of the daydream in time to hear James shout. "Coming!" he called, then left with them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:22 pm
(1/8 )
Zane knew he still needed to learn more jutsu so he moved on to taijutsu next and he knew that he needed to pick an style that would help his Bukijutsu. So he pick up an scroll that was form another village called Kumogakure no Taijutsu . This was an style that based on speed and air movement.
(2/8 )
So he started to learn the first still so that he could master stage one. This skill was called Wall Scaling Technique. Zane moved over to wall and coated his feet in chakra then ran up it some and used an burst of chakra to propel him self up the rest until he hit the roof.
(3/8 )
on the way falling down he opened the scroll and quickly read the next skill it was time to try it out. He then turned around and shoot an ball of chakra into the ground and as he hit the ground it absorb his force of the landing. Instead of him being hurt form the high fall he was fine and now pick up the stage 2 of the style since he was leaning fast he might as well learn more.
(4/8 )
The next move was an attack one it was called Flying Kick. it was an simple attack all zane did was jumped off the ground and angled his body so that he was flying when he kicked. He practiced it a few times on a dummy to be sure he had the move down.
(5/8 )
The next skill on the scroll was Flying Tackle this one was stronger than the last one the users had to launch himself at his opponent. But zane would use his dagger instead of the shoulder so he launched him self stabling the dummy leaving a deep wound in the wood. He then keep training the movement until he had it mastered.

(6/8 )
The last move of stage two has the hardest it was called the Double Jump and it would allow a person to do jump off the air after he jumped the first time. Zane took his time and read over the jtusu so that he could know how to use his chakra on this jutsu. it took some time but he thought he might know how to do it.

(7/8 )
Zane then jumped and pushed chakra off his feet doing a mid air jump. He then did it again to get used to the new skill and start to use all his new stuff together. using Double Jump then going into a flying kick and doing thing like wall scaling and going over the roof of the dojo then using fall breaker to recover.

(8/8 )
He was now done learning the first two stages and needed a small break so he put back the scrolls and too an small nap. The sat their and thought on his next move and what he should learn next he wasn't sure but he needed to keep training to get stronger.

Kumogakure no Taijutsu Stage 1 & 2
Wall Scaling Technique 1 post
Fall Breaker 1 post
Flying Kick 2 post
Flying Tackle 2
Double Jump 2
8 post

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:32 pm
Lucas finally got up and headed off towards the gate hoping to intercept the group as they were likely leaving out the village.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games