Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Ninja Hospital Bunker Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:42 pm
“Good,” Manfread said flopping back in his bed, “The first thing I'm gonna do is get something to eat, then I'm gonna train some more.”
The ever impatient Manny couldn't wait to get moving again.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:58 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San smiled and figured he had better let Manny go. Checking his file, the ninja wrote "cleared and released" on his file.

"Well, what food you want buddy?"

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:15 pm
“Ramen! Or Suishi! Or streak!,”' Manny said raising his arms in triumph. Noticing the cleared and released Manfread whipped out of bed and grabbed his clothes. Putting them on and attaching all his gear he headed for the door.
“Know any good places?”  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:50 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San offered a smile to the jonin. He had lived and grown up int he village for all of his life, and knew of all the greatest spots to get some grub at.

"Wanna do ramen? I love my ramen shop. Sure, lets head out there."

[exit to tea shoppe center]

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Durations ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:04 pm
“Sounds good,” Manny said as he followed San out. "You buying? I left my wallet in my other pair of pants."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:16 am
pliokiju

dreadno

James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James appeared with the two younger ninja in his small office at the hospital and slung Doc over a shoulder to hit his intercom.

"I have two for emergency medical response! get me two stretchers and teams asap!"

In moments the teams would arrive and James would load the two injured shinobi and poke the two team leads in the forehead to give them all James medical finding.

As soon as the ninja were on the way with help, James took off to report to the Kazekage

Chakra:970
Stamina:1215

OCC: there you go guys  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:38 pm
Kamiya was rushed off into a ward to have his hypothermia dealt with. it took a while for his system to return to normal after having entered shock and such. he sat on the edge of the medical bed he'd been staying in. he had to fill out a form of some kind. didn't really matter to him. he needed to get to training. there were things he needed to do and quick.
once done with the forms he stopped by to see if james was in his office but he'd left. with no other reason to stay at the moment and a yearning to leaving a place where suffering was usually why you were there he simply bolted out the hospital to go to the academy to train a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:16 pm
User Image

"What is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of Nooobs!!! XD "

Chakra Lvl :: 230/380
Doujutsu Byakugan: Silent
Its My Sword!!!
User Image

Manfread walked into the hospital through the doors, a rare occurrence, and walked up to the front desk.
“Manfread Hyuuga,” he said introducing himself.
“Oh, you, would you like to go willingly or be forcefully restrained and dragged off?” the secretary at the desk asked with a cheerful smile.
“Ummm, dragged off please,” he replied leaning on the desk, “I am still getting use to the whole coming here voluntary thing. Food still suck?”
“Yes,” the lady said pressing a button, suddenly orderly appeared on each side of Manny and were dragging him off to a room as he kicked and screamed.
“Thanks guys,” Manfread said in between fits.
“No problem.”
“Whatever makes you comfy.”  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:00 am
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsu~~Genin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

Doc woke up suddenly, and jolted up from his bed. He was still feeling some pain but not enough to make him get out of bed. Doc could remember only slightly what had happened back on their mission. He did remember though the huge raccoon that attacked everyone. Doc could hear Manfread screaming and shouting (like he normally does) down the hall and past his door. Doc laughed a bit after hearing the other shinobi. Doc turned to the side of the bed so that his feet would then be hanging off the bed side. "Ok, let's go find something to do then." Doc said to himself as he tried to stand on his feet. It's been a long time since he's been out. It took some time and a number of steps before Doc could truly get his footing right. Doc opened the door and peered down the hallway in both directions. Hoping not to get caught by the doctors or nurses. He knew himself that they would just tell him to stay in bed, but being stuck in a hospital is terrible for everyone. Doc headed down the hallways, trying not to get caught, and walked out the door. His first stop was the Kazekage's office. Doc wanted to know what's been going on since he got back and what happened on the mission that he can't remember. Doc headed out.
(EXIT)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 535
Stamina Pool: 65
Ryo: 7200
AC: 16500

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:05 am
User Image

"What is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of Nooobs!!! XD "

Chakra Lvl :: 230/380
Doujutsu Byakugan: Silent
Jutsu's Used :: Shunshin
Its My Sword!!!
User Image

Manfread woke up in his own hospital bed and yawned as he stretched. Standing up he got dressed, equipped his weaponry and headed for the door.
“Time to have some fun,” he said with a smile. Manny knew there were a lot of thing he needed to improve on, and there were a few techniques he wanted to research. Leaving the hospital he headed for the academy.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:19 am
User Image

Kurai Karasu

Sunagakure/Chunin/Ninjutsu/bloodline /Bakuton • Explosive Release - Clay method/
Chakra 415/415 Stamina 155/155 |-|AC:3000 |-| 1600

Kurai's clone ran into the hospital and told who ever was there " "News from lady kage. She got a message off the radio. She told me that everyone needs to be ready to go to war at a moment's notice.I have other places I have to go and tel so i'll be on my way." He said as he vanished

"Life's to short to be serious"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:21 pm
User Image
Class: Genjutsu / Sensor
Village: Sunagakure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

_ Shiroi would make her way onto the hospital grounds, certain that Kurai would not be too far behind. As she heading towards the building Shiroi spotted Sakuta, just the person she was looking for, but he was on his way out, hopefully will a good bill of health. She quickly moved herself in front of him, blocking his path as she smiled lightly. "Hi, Doc. Have a mission to take care of and I was wondering if you want to come along?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chakra: 645 / 645
AC: 20200

Lee Hosokawa

Pliokiju

Yukiko Masaki

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:55 pm
Yukiko Masaki

Pliokiju

User Image

Kurai Karasu

Sunagakure/Chunin/Ninjutsu/bloodline /Bakuton • Explosive Release - Clay method/

Kurai followed closely, not knowing who we were looking for. He saw you stop somebody ad listened in.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:49 pm
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsu~~Jounin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

Doc was just about to leave when someone stepped infront of him to stop him from walking out. "Hey? What's up?" Doc said to the person in front of him. "Ya, ok I'll go one the mission, but it better be quick though." Doc looked at the other guy that was with the girl. "Who are you?" Doc asked.

((OOC: I am able to roleplay until the end of friday. sorry about that.))

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 645
Stamina Pool: 105
Ryo: 7200
AC: 16500

Yukiko Masaki

Lee Hosokawa

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:46 am
pliokiju
Yukiko Masaki

User Image

Kurai Karasu

Kurai looked up at him. "I'm Kurai Karasu. I'll be joining you on he mission." He said, studying him.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games