Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility :: Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:50 pm
User Image
[ K ] a g e [ A ] r a s h i

Konohagakure
Genin
270/270
Ninjutsu Class
Bloodline Sub-Class

╔═════════════════════════════════╗

Kage walked into the dojo and looked around for some place to sit and relax, odd choice of area to do that though. The spot he picked was in a bench right behind Tsukino and Kenta. He didn't mean to listen in on their conversation, it just happened. He caught the last bit of Kenta telling Tsukino that he needed to get the Hokage's permission before entering the Chuunin exams. A smile lit up on his face, but he said nothing about it. He would sit there silent for a moment, before using the scrolls that his granduncle gave him to start training.

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

[OOC: LAMBO]
[Jutsu Used:]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:40 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

...Because determination makes up for a difference in strength!

Tsukino Kazuki

[Genin][Ninjutsu Class][Medical][Konoha]['Moonlight Beauty']

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukino smiled at the boy as he said that it would be nice for them to meet on the battlefield."Well I'd rather just get the chance to see you.It would suck to have to fight you,since I wanna see both of us succeed."She said with a sly smile. She noticed from the corner of her eye a boy about thier age come in with a bundle of scrolls. Although most wouldn't have noticed, Tsukino did. He seemed to have been listening to the last part of thier conversation. Which was natrual when you are right next to a group of people talking. Tsukino did it all the time. She didn't consider herself nosy just curious. I mean, who wouldn't want to know everything?Tsukino turned to Kenta before speaking.

"Well,I'll be leaving since I just came to observe. Good luck at the Exams." She said before winking at him and exiting the dojo. She needed to hurry to the kage office and get permission before it was too late.

((Exit to Kage Office))

Chakra: 275/275

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Kenta smiled and watched as Tsukino left. He figured now would be a good time to leave and get the Hokage's permission to join the chunin exams. Grabbing his stuff, he headed out the door. Once he got the permission, he would come back and do some more training.

User Image

┠Genin ┇ Oni Clan ┇ Taijutsu ┇ Samurai ┇ Chakra: 195/195┨
┠Jutsu Used:┨

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:40 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo:21400 両 ۞ AC:53000 ۞ Chakra : 1205

The tall man walked into the dojo with a smile. It felt good to finally be doing something once again. Especially something he enjoyed like teaching. He walked into the center of the dojo and waited for the others to arrive.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:51 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

Tsukino Kazuki

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukino quickly made her way to the dojo with a excitement. Her adrenaline levels were really pumping today, and it felt good. The thought of being able to train with such a handsome and talented ninja just made her happy. She opened the door of the dojo before litterally backflipping to the center of the dojo. She landed and was right near Kein. She raised a eyebrow at him before winking gently. This would be fun indeed.

"So, Kein sempai, what will you be showing us today,hmm?" She said seductively yet she was serious, she didn't want to be here wasting her time.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Right behind the other two, Kenta made his way back into the dojo. It wasn't that long since he had been here, but now that he was back, he was ready to get some training done so that he could do pretty good in the chuunin exams. He figured other shinobi would be training pretty hard, so he needed to train hard two. Standing alongside Tsukino, He looked over to Kein waiting to see what he was going to say in response to her question.

User Image

Flamefox Merimac

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:45 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞

He smiled at the girl and the boy each and said," Well what do you want to learn. I am well versed in Katon and Maruton ninjutsu. I specialize in taijutsu more specifically the Eight Gates Style, and I have recently become a master of this villages style so I can easily teach you that one." He waited for a response he had two ways to teach them and he wanted to try both of them out.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Listening to the options that Kein gave the two of them, it wasn't very hard for him to pick what he wanted. Since Kenta had a very limited about of ninjutsu he could learn, he figured he would be pretty selective in what he wanted to learn. He didn't plan on learning the Eight Gates style, soe that left him with the last option. The Konohagakure no Taijutsu style. Since he already had some of the techniques under his belt, Kenta knew he would go with that one. "I am interested in learn more of the Konohagakure no Taijutsu techniques. I've gotten the first stage all learned and am ready to move onto stage two. I was looking over the list for the techniques so I know it's a long one but didn't really pick any yet. If you have suggestions, I of course will listen to them." Kenta gave a small nod. He didn't know to much about Tsukino, so he didn't know if there was something she would be training under.

User Image

Flamefox Merimac

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:57 pm
]
Never count me out...
User Image

Tsukino Kazuki

Tsukino smiled back at the teacher but was somewhat disappointed when he said what he specialized in. He was more close combat oriented and more than likely was unable to really train her the elemental ninjutsu. That was really a problem though a idea popped into her head. She was natrually skilled with hand to hand combat but she was unable to really learn a taijutsu style seeing as it is not important to her. So sparring with the man would at least let her know what her current skill level was.

"I don't really learn taijutsu styles, so how about some sparring?" She asked.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:10 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Tilted his head at Kenta and said," Well from the way I see it we have two options. Option one is I can teach you everything your body can handle at this stage in an instant as well as the knowledge of their uses and tactics. Or we can do it the long way one at a time. I am up for either and the choice is yous." He turned his attention to Tsukino and said," I would like to spar with you but once you hit my stage your abilities and jutsu arnt really meant for sparring. I am geared more toward killing since I am an Onin." He had the ability to spar with her for sure but he wanted to make sure she knew exactly what she was getting into.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Kenta heard the two options. The first sounded pretty interesting and not knowing how far away the chuunin exams were, it could help a lot. Of course the question is would he be ready by the time they rolled around if his body was pushed to far. "How would we go about the first one? It sounds interesting and I don't mind pushing myself, but if I won't recover by the Chuunin exam, I can take the slower route." He wasn't really sure what he wanted to do.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:14 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

Tsukino Kazuki

Tsukino thought about the options presented before looking up with a smile.Kenta was fine with doing one on ones but in the interest of time, gong with a team sparring session was more reasonable and would still allow them to fight Kein one on one at some point during the battle.

"The team fight option is better. So let's do that." She said looking to kenta hoping he would agree.

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

SairiMZ

3,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:59 am
Slick Ace

Terri Jukishin

Class: Bukijutsu, Subclass: Samurai

I will fight with Honor and hold nothing back but otherwise Have fun and be happy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Terri walked into the dojo and saw a few of his fellow ninja he walked over and greeted themHello everyone! My name is Terri, its very nice to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:57 am
User Image
[ K ] a g e [ A ] r a s h i

Konohagakure
Genin
270/270
Ninjutsu Class
Bloodline Sub-Class

╔═════════════════════════════════╗

Kage watched as the two left, and then came back with another. When this other person mentioned that he was an Onin, Kage got a chill down his back. He looked at the blonde girl for a moment, when Terri walked into the room being extremely optimistic. Kage ignored him for a moment when he looked at the Onin. He had seen that man before, yes it was when he was going to the Hokage's office to get his headband. Kage stood up and then looked at Kenta and Tsukino. "I'm sorry to intrude, but I didn't get a chance to introduce myself before you two left for the Hokage's Office. My name is Kage Arashi."

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

[OOC: Lol, you didn't get it Mr. Lambo. I bet Azeiel got it.]
[Jutsu Used:]

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:10 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

Tsukino Kazuki

Tsukino Was waiting for the response from her teacher and held in the urge to knock him across the room.She didn't know why she was getting the silent treatment all of a sudden. Then a man walked into the room. He was very giddy, yet had the masculine features that could make a girl melt. Tsukino gulped as she stared at him her emerald eyes traveled up and down his features as he introduced himself. He was such a sexy guy plus he was a sweetheart. Hopefully he was a little bit of a bad boy or else he would be boring after a while. She was about to say something before another guy introduced himself. She turned around with her eyebrows raised. It was the same guy from earlier when her and Kenta were here. They didn't leave that quickly he could have easily introduced himself to them. She placed her hands on her hip as she spoke.

"Well If it isnt the eavesdropper from a earlier. It's my pleasure to meet you, Im Tsukino." She then turned back around to Terri with a smile.

"Im Tsukino, and are you a new genin?" She asked.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games