Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Housing Facility: Apartments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:45 pm
| Konohagakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai's cheeks felt warm to the soft brushing of Kein's skin against her's. She leaned her head up slightly to where their foreheads met. There was a sort of feeling that she felt in her chest. And she definatly liked it. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he spoke german to her. It had been sometime that she had spoken it herself. Though she remembered a great deal of it. "Du bist mein Retter, mein dunkler Engel und meine einzig wahre Liebe." She replied before their lips touched once more. When he pulled her closer her fingers laced thourgh his hand. Pressing her lips into his.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 10,000 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:21 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞Konohagakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ The Dark Angel ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1410

Kein smiled at her words,he liked the way the language flowed off her tongue. He kissed her deeply once more as his teeth nipped her lip gently and said," Ich liebe dich für immer, solange es Blut in meinem Körper." His hand slowly trailed down her neck.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:50 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai returned the deep kiss, softly giggling as he nipped her lip gently. She smiled and bushed as he continued speaking german. "Ich liebe dich für immer zu, und nichts kann die beiden von uns geworden." Her skin slightly bumped as he slowly trailed his hand down her neck.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:14 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞Konohagakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ The Dark Angel ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1410

Kein chuckled at the soft sound of her giggle it was pure and soft. He hugged her tightly once more before he said," Sie wissen, es gibt nur ein Bett rechts ....." He kissed her cheek softly then once more a bit lower as he kissed her neck softly. His mind was focused on this one moment with the woman he loved even though he had hundreds of other things to think about. But as his hands explored her waist it all disappeared..

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:42 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai giggled to his statement and simply replied with. "Mein Haar ist Silber. Nicht blonde, Liebe.' She lend her cheek into his kiss it. Becoming flush as he kissed her neck softly. In a short time Kein had already one of her buttons. She almost crumbled at his exploring hands on her waist. Dai took his hands in her's and smiled. "Lead the way."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:06 am
User Image

「◝ please don't let go hold me tight before your warmth disappears
xxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxx please don't let go one more time
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ a e K e t s u e k i
J O U N I N ⇛ K O N O H A G A K U R E ⇛ S A I K E T S U xxxxC H A K R A ┇ 5 2 5

Nodding and heading into her small kitchen, she produced a kettle and tea bags. She had no form of cooling down the liquids so warm tea was the only thing she could provide at the moment. Jae didn't invest in herself. She rarely ate and was constantly work most of the time. Watching the kettle as it heated up she hesitated when it came to responding back to Shikatsu. Her personal life was not something she discussed, no matter how familiar she was with someone. Only the previous Hokage had warranted that honor and Noctis only knew because he suspected her to be a spy and dug into her business. "She is my mother. She is staying with me now, hence the mess." Jae said, turning to look at him and gesture toward the blankets that were tossed on the side of the living room floor. The pot wailed then, Jae turning and shutting off the heat nob and removing the kettle in the same instant. Setting cups on the counter she poured the heated water into them and then sprinkled the tea leaved into the warm water. Stirring lightly she made sure the macha powder was dissolved all of the way before grabbing both cups and offering one to Shikatsu. There were two mats coincidentally set up by the small table in her living room and she gestured for him to take a seat while she herself seated herself on a mat. "Sorry I cant offer much. I dont normally bother with inviting people over. You would be the first." Jae said, bringing the cup to her lips and blowing out repeatedly into the cup to cool the contents.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:24 am

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:8000 |-| 2300

User Image

Shikatsu nodded and and thought for a moment. "Your mother. Does that mean, your father is around?" He asked before thinking about it. He accepted the glass and sat at the table. He wasn't trying to dig into her life, but it seemed to be working out that way.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:22 pm
User Image

It was like driving a stake into her already frozen heart. Jae held back the pang that threatened to swamp her at the mentioning of her father. Taking a sip of the hot tea she flinched a little bit. The burn was a distraction from the other pain she was carrying and it was not unwelcomed. "So do you make it a habit to come into girls apartments so easily?" Jae asked him, changing the subject and steering this in his direction. She hoped it would make him feel uncomfortable, that way her interogation was forgotten.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:51 pm

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:8000 |-| 2300

User Image

Shikatsu waited for an answer but didn't get one. He wasn't one t pry so he let it be. He heard her question and laughed a little. "Oh, sorry if I'm intruding. To tell you the truth, this is my first time being in anyone else's home. I don't know alot of people and so I stick to myself usually. I'm sorry if i'm troubling you." He said feeling bad for coming in. It was easily noticeable on his face.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:05 pm
User Image

Adjusting her sitting position so that she was cross legged, Jae coaxed her head to one side, as if in thought. Setting her cup of tea on the small table between them, she leaned back on her arms somewhat, assessing Shikatsu. "Really? Some would call that signs of being anti social." She was not so different from him, only she enjoyed being alone. There were not many people Jae trusted, in fact she could count the people she trusted on one hand alone.The silence and privacy that followed being alone was something that appealed to her so she never questioned such things."It's no trouble at all. If you were imposing I would have kicked you out by now." She smiled then, lightening the mood somewhat. Although her expressions and words could be taken and most likely would be taken as a joke there was truth to her words. She would have tossed him out and could possibly the moment she got too uncomfortable. Stretching out her legs completley now, she let out a small sigh. Finally. She was relaxing a bit. She hadn't really settled down since bringing her mother home.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:44 am

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu listened and thought for a moment. "I guess you could call me that. I don't know how to socialize that well with others, never learned how to. I've, kinda been on my own for most of m life." He stopped and looked up at her. "Oh, i'm sorry for rambling on like that. " He said, thinking about what she said, wondering if she would really ick him out.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:11 pm
User Image

Being polite, Jae heard him out. Usually she had no patience for listening to sob stories, as she called them, but she felt compelled to for some reason. Shikatsu was interesting. It didn't seem like he wanted anything from her; people usually did. It was a nice change of pace. "It's alright. Seems like you have a lot to say." Drawing her knees close to her chest she rested her chin on the tops of them, staring at him in silence before finally speaking. "It kinda seemed like you knew the Hokage, if I can be so rude as to suggest." She wasn't sure how they knew eachother but there was a familiarity between the two. Shikatsu was very cordial but not as much as she would expect before a stranger, especially the Hokage of the village.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:28 pm
Kero
User Image
Cat Theme Song!

As Shikatsu and Jae spoke with each other a black figure would drop into the window which was coincidentally left open by Jae. The cat sat on the windowsill and licked his paw. He meowed once and then dropped into the room and began roaming about. This cat would be completely unfamiliar to Shika. He walked over to Shikatsu and walked through his legs. Then went over to Jae and rubbed against her as he walked by.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:52 pm
User Image

Observing the silence between herself and Shikatsu, it came as a little comforting to see a familiar black, furry face entering her room at his leisurly pace. This cat roamed her neighborhood and Jae had made it a habit to leave the window open every now and then in case it wanted to visit or for some scraps."Kero!" Jae exclaimed the moment it began to approach them. She was sort of disturbed that it went to Shikatsu first, Jae having gotten very familiar with the cat to the point of almost wanting full possession of it. Looking to Shikatsu she coaxed an eyebrow. "I guess he likes you. I feel betrayed." She commented, smirking at that last part. She was teasing of course. Kero was a free roamer and she liked that about the handsome feline. Running her hand through the soft fur at the nape of his neck and then along the finer hair along his back, she tugged slightly on his tail as if to emphasize her point. ."I thought I was the only person you liked. You cheating on me Kero?" The wall that Jae usually kept up dissolved like sugar the moment she started speaking to the cat. "You here for food today?" Jae scratched under his chin, under his chin, praising him the way cats liked to be praised.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:10 pm
Kero
User Image
Cat Theme Song!

The cat seemed to enjoy the petting he received from Jae. The cat stood there purring when Jae asked him if he was cheating he merely licked her hand and meowed softly. Kero turned away when she asked if he was hungry, which seemed to indicate he wasn't. He enjoyed the praise and leaped onto Jae's lap with an unusual speed and ability. He laid down on her lap moving his tail lazily around. He could get use to this, but of course he had to return to his master. But he seemed busy so he didn't have to worry about it for now.  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games