Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Serec Fields Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:55 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 3,100|-| 2,900

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse sighed softly then dashed forward. Some of the pumpkin's turned towards her and reached out with their vine-like arms. She averred from them taking out one of her crimson blades c slicing the back of one. Then proceeded on, the crack around fifteen meters away. Dozen of pumpkins between each one. Damn

((Are we allowed to aunto-hit the pumpkins?))

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:15 pm
((Yes, these seem to be run of the mill pawn pumpkins so go ahead for now remember theres a bunch. XD))  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:48 pm
»»H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity
Chakra :: 420|460

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

{ Hello, My Name is Insanity. }
User Image

User Image

User Image

Hitomi resisted the urge to reply with a witty comeback. That reminded her of exactly something Jae would do. She smiled at the thought and nodded once in understanding. "See, it doesn't hurt to explain something fully, now does it?" She wasted no time in unsheathing her sword and walking towards the large turning mechanism. She didn't rush since she was too busy destroying pumpkins. Her crimson eyes danced with mirth as she slashed pumpkin after pumpkin in rapid succession. It wasn't difficult, seeing as how they came to her instead of her going to them. However, as she slashed and hacked while slowly advancing towards the crank, she knew she couldn't keep it up forever. Getting physical was definitely not her thing. 'No jutsu yet. Gotta conserve as much chakra as I can.' She instead channeled chakra to her blade and slashed. The rate of pumpkins going down seemed to suddenly increase. Hitomi was careful not to actually release any chakra from the blade. Once she was done, she could just absorb it back from the blade.

Blue lightning crackled around her, sounding as if a flock of birds had somehow entered the area. As she slashed the pumpkins, Hitomi was careful to also burn the remains. As another wave of pumpkins was destroyed, Hitomi looked up to see that the crank mechanism was getting closer. Her pace picked up but she was forced to slow down as yet another wave of orange pumpkins fell upon her.

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:05 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse then slashed through more and more pumpkin's hse had to keep herself from laughing at the joy she was getting from this. Seeing Hitomi had joined in the onslaught she made sure not to get close enough to cut her comrade. The smile on her face was demonic. She found joy in killing things, much like any assassin that liked their job. The woman then got closer foot by foot, though. it was a hollow joy in killing. Since the pumpkins had no blood and were mostly hollow. Her reward was getting some blood split, even with her agile cuttings. She was in her forte. And helping the mission. That's all that mattered at the moment. More so than her bloodlustful ways. . .for now.

User Image

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:08 pm
Chakra :: 360|460

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image

User Image

'The pumpkins are beginning to thin out...' she thought as she flicked her blade to get some lingering pumpkin remains off of it. After a few more moments of continuous slaughter, Hitomi concentrated chakra to her feet and stomped on her right foot which propelled her forward towards the crank. She performed a wide sweep with her chakra-infused blade which destroyed most of the pumpkins around her. Strangely enough, she then unsheathed her sword. One pumpkin near her noticed this and jumped towards her, but Hitomi quickly took out a shuriken and pierced it. She darted for the crank and swung her arm behind her as she concentrated her chakra. Hitomi jumped up in the air and allowed gravity to rapidly propel her towards the large mechanism. 'NOW!' "Rasengan!" Hitomi thrust her arm forward just as a large, whirling, and dense chakra ball formed in her right hand and was met by the crank, creating a large explosion.

— Jutsu Used —

Rasengan [ Spiral Sphere ]
Official Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young Shinobi Naruto years later. Like Kage Bunshin, Naruto would adopt the technique as a signature move and make it all his own. The technique is unlike other Jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals, it just relied on the Shinobi's ability to mold Chakra. The Shinobi concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of Chakra in the palm of their hand which can cause much destructive impact.
Thus the technique was pure shape manipulation of Chakra, unlike most elemental techniques which are shape and nature manipulation. Hatake Kakashi stated the technique was unfinished for this reason, as the Fourth Hokage did not get a chance to add some form of nature manipulation to it and it was even unclear whether it is even possible for an elemental nature to be added. Naruto dedicated himself to this task though, in the hopes of fusing his Wind elemental nature with the Rasengan's shape manipulation. He eventually succeeded after long and hard training, which took advantage of Kage Bunshin's memory absorption capabilities. He was able to finish the Jutsu in the span of a few weeks what would have taken a normal Shinobi numerous years. The new Wind Element version was thus named Fuuton: Rasengan.
Guild Description: See official description. Refer to the Fuuton list for the elemental version of Rasengan.

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:22 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

Eclipse finished up with her few more pumpkins and looked over at Hitomi. Yes, now that that's taken out of the way. Time to kill the spoors. Eclipse acted fast making her way over to the patch of garden. Slicing up more pumpkin's on her way. Now that these will thin out we can start working on Jack. Though the assassin's body wasn't used to such physical activity with her KO-kills her body was still holding up quiet nicely to the task. Within a few moments she had made a great dent into the spoorlings and other pumpkin creatures.

User Image

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:09 pm
"Oh really now, is that any way for two ladies to act? I think you should go put on a nice dress and drink tea." Jack said as the crank, which kept the fields moisturized, was destroyed. 'Honestly, what have they been teaching you?" Laughing, hopped up from his seat and sauntered his way down to the ground, stepping off of the raised dais. "Now, I know what you're thinking, "There's no escape jack, it's all over!" Let me correct that little thought right now. You see, I'm not stuck here with you, you're stuck here with me!" Running through a quick set of handseals, Jack muttered out a short phrase that suspiciously sounded like, "Pumpkin wall no jutsu."

Stomping his foot against the ground, he sent chakra out and towards the group. A strange noise could be heard from behind the group as vines burst from the walls and linked with each other. With in an almost unearthly speed, pumpkins grew from the vines creating a strong wall of orange fruit."I'm going to squash you~!"

Chakra: 1125/1205

Quote:
Name: Pumpkin Wall no jutsu
Description: Vines burst from the earth and interlock with each other created a wall. Within seconds the entire wall will be coated in fully grown pumpkins, enhanced by chakra to be extraordinarily tough.

{ooc: Oh gawd, the pun!}  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:16 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis watched as the exit was blocked. It meant nothing to him."So looks like the only way to get out. Is too kill you?" Noctis removed his sword from his sheath."That can be arranged!"Noctis using his speed appeared before Jack and attempted to slashed down on him with his sword.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:35 pm
Chakra :: 360|460

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image

User Image

Hitomi adopted an expression of somewhat intense annoyance and exasperation. "You know what? I am so not going to attack in mindless rage from that comment. I can assure you, however, a painful death from my team and I." She spoke before Noctis slashed at Jack with his sword. Using the split-second momentum caused by Noctis's attack, she took out four shuriken and swiftly flung them towards Jack, all aimed at fatal pressure points. 'That won't be enough.' Hitomi mulled over her thoughts for a second before coming to a decision. Right after she flung the shuriken, she took out her twin blade fans.

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:37 am

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Chunin |-|Chakra Reserves- 305/305 |-|AC:4900 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu smiled when the crank was destroyed but was annoyed at the pumpkin wall that had risen up from the ground. He then drew hi wakizashi and watched as Noctis had gone in and Hitomi had thrown shuriken. He ran over to where Jack was and then was closing in on him. As he was about 5 feet from him, he vanished and appeared behind him. He then slashed at his side, this way, Noctis had him from the front, Hiomi's shuriken had his side, and Shikatsu's wakizashi got his other side and back area.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:35 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Watching the others from where she stood, Jae had not moved an inch despite everyone's inclination to charge into the fro. As Jack summoned his fortified wall of Pumpkin. Coaxing an eyebrow, she stared up at it, whistling as she mock admired it. "How cute. It matches the set." Jae commented, finally taking a step forward. She backed away from the wall, her jumps lazy despite the girth she gave the wall. It put her in the path of a few of the creatures but she dodged their advances with quick movements. Sending a few elbows and kicks she deterred their advances, still keeping her attention on the wall at their backs. How do you take down a wall? Holding out her right arm, she supported it with her left at the bend in her elbow. Aiming for the wall she activated her bloodline ability with a simple internal channeling of her chakra. The area around her palm glowed a dim red. Releasing her supporting grip, she lashed forward with her right arm, flicking her wrist repeatedly as she used the blood in her right arm to produce ring shaped disks that flew directly at the base of the wall. They were sharp enough to cut through just about anything but she was unsure how they would fair against this interesting excuse for concrete.

[ Chakra : 330 - 20 = 310 ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:23 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

Eclipse's eyes darted around seeing their surroundings change. Soon enough they were locked in. As the remaining pumpkin creatures came at her with a bit more speed than the others she toke them down twice as fast as they were able to move. As everyone started aiming at Jack Eclipse was thinking of situations that could unfold to these events. She was always one to plain head even if things toke a turn for the worse she was prepared.

User Image

Steel's head perked sniffing his nose towards the cave opening. "Something's changed inside. But before I couldn't smell blood. . . they must be fighting Jack." He barked.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:11 pm
"Heh heh heh. Killing me is not as easy as pie, my friend." Jack said, grinning at the attacks heading his way. Channeling his chakra to the soles of his feet, Jack stomped the ground. As the two shinobi swung their blades, and the kunoichi threw the shuriken, spears of stone leapt from the ground. While the move was certainly over the top to simply defend against a few shuriken, it provided the bonus of halting the Shinobi's forward momentum, lest they be impaled. Jack wasn't finished though; gathering some of the water that was left from feeding the patch, he created an oddly specific number of water senbon, 999 to be exact, and sent them back at his attackers. A rain of needles fell forth towards his three attackers, 333 needles each. "Rain, rain, make em go away, so they'll not come back another day!"

Chakra: 1065/1205

Quote:
Ishi no yari [ Stone Spear ]
Official Description: By using chakra to basically control the earth below and around them, the user turns it into sharp spears. This jutsu can be used both offensively and defensively. The user can either create a spear to block an opponent's movement, or they can hurl the spear at their opponent using chakra.
Guild Description: The user just has to stomp the earth with a foot to create the effect.

Sensatsu Suishou [ Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death ]
Official Description: The user will hold a single hand sign, and then gather water from existing bodies of water or molecules in the air in preparation. The water will then rise into the air, where it will take the form of long senbon needles. The senbon can be held stationary in the air for as long as the user sees fit, but after they have been launched, they cannot be stopped- except by outside forces.
It should also be noted that the user may create any number of senbon, from zero [0] to one thousand [1,000], using this technique.
Guild Description: See official description.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:48 am

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Chunin |-|Chakra Reserves- 305/305 |-|AC:4900 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu stopped so he wouldn't get skewered. He then thought of what he could do, and then saw Jack made all of the senbon. "Crap." He thought as they headed for him. In an instant he opened the first gate, Gate of Opening (開門, Kaimon). With hi speed increased, he ran away from where Jack was, dodging the senbon. He then held up his hand and did Housenka no Jutsu (Mythical Fire Flower Technique). He shot multiple fire balls at the remaining 666 needles attacking his comrades. his would melt and evaporate them.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:55 am
kiropterain1

{ooc: It's a B-rank Suiton vs. a C-rank Katon. Suiton has an elemental and rank advantage here. Housenka wouldn't destroy it outright, reduce it to a C-rank perhaps, but not outright.}  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games