Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Travel :: Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:36 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

We are only ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice.
But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge...

Clan: Yamanaka/Uchiha
Chakra Pool: 1590/1590
Stamina Pool: 700/700
Stored Chakra: 1590/1590
Sage Chakra:--/515
AC/Ryo: 72,300/6,650

User Image

XXXXX Ibara truely had no idea what had become of Noctis but he did know things about Masaru, he was in fact part Masaru. He watched the mannerisms of the woman who seemed to be pained by the news of Masaru's death. "He was a good Hokage, he left too soon." Ibara offered a wan smile to the woman. "I really must be going." He waved a hand to the woman before leaping down from the roof and walking off toward the dojo.

[Exit to Dojo]

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ] :: Rank E (Passive) :: -5 Chakra
Keijuugan no Jutsu [ Light Weight Rock Technique ] :: Rank C (Passive ) :: -20
Annoyance :: Rank E (Passive):: Custom -5 chakra

Chakra Recovery
Out of Combat: 15
Resting: 78

and becomes a chain of hatred...
We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:53 am
User Image

ʗ ε c ι ℓ ι α
"How can I keep moving forward ..

╔════════════════════╗

As Cecilia walked around town boredly, it was as if fate understood how she was feeling and threw something at her that would help her to stop moping around and actually try something to do. A letter fell from the sky and dropped onto her head. She stood still with the letter on her head, baffled and a little freaked out how it just fell out from nowhere. She ignored it though, reaching up and grabbing it off her head. Her eyes moved from left to right as she read the letter slowly, taking in all that it had stated.
Tournament huh?
She had thought to herself as she took some time to think it over in her head weather she should go or not.
Ok! I should try. Its the only way I can see if I am any good, which I doubt. But it sounds like it could be fun too!
With that thought out of the way, she turned around and dash toward the hokage office where she would sign up.

[ Exit : Hokage office ]

╚════════════════════╝

if I cant even save the people in front of my eyes? "

Mood:
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿  

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:54 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

Chakra Pool: 1560/1590
Sage Chakra:--/515
AC/Ryo: 77,600/4,550

User Image

XXXXXIbara's clone lead the way down the street walking slowly so that the younger Uchiha could keep up. "I am, and I am not Uchiha. It is hard to explain, and even harder to understand, but I am." he got it out there. Ibara's clone turned its head with its two tomoe sharingan active. "As you can see." the clone smiled and deactivated the sharingan. "Now, as far as a teacher goes... for now train on your own. I have a reason I do not want you to have a sensei yet." the clone scratched its head. "I'll teach you, but for now. Get your bloodline training, and some missions done. There are missions on the mission board, and some are fairly simple." The clone stretched twisting its back slightly creating loud pops down its spine. "The reason I didn't want Ryouichi to teach you is, well you're not going to be in his squad. Uchiha and Senju are like oil and water. They cannot get along. It may appear like they are but deep down. There is resentment, hatred." the clone shook its head. "He'd eventually supress you to keep his power over your own." the clone sighed and waved its hand. "Well that's enough of that. Go ahead and get training, you'll need it for the tournament!" Ibara's clone stopped and waited to see if the younger Uchiha had a response for him.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ] :: Rank E (Passive) :: -5 Chakra

Chakra Recovery

We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Artless Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                            _____
                                            CHAKRA_POOL ¦ 470470___STAMINA_POOL ¦ 4040___RANK: Genin________
                                            ___heme: Faint___AC: 0___RYO: 0
                                            _________lass: Ninjutsu Genjutsu__illage: Konohagakure

___━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Satoshi followed Ibara's clone to the streets, walking at a steady enough pace to where the two could walk side by side without any problems. His statement about him being an Uchiha was rather confusing, yet scary at the same time. Though what scared him even more was the fact that he was able to answer the one question instilled in his mind ever since they had met, and in such a short amount of time, too. It was almost as if the man was reading his mind. That, or there was something else that Satoshi was unaware of, and therefore, revealing the truth as early as he did would be better than later. Satoshi just remained quiet, preferring not to speak. The sudden sight of the Hokage's two-tomoe Sharingan ignited something deep inside him. Having yet to awaken the gift of his clan, he was looking forward to that day. Or was he? He wasn't sure. He didn't know what to say, yet he was sure the Hokage preferred he'd listen for now. His mind was clouded with so many thoughts, there was absolutely no reason to talk. All he could do, was wonder.

That was, until he mentioned Ryouichi. He seemed to be a recurring topic. Ibara was telling him things he already knew. He was well aware of the Uchiha and Senju's history with one another. But deep down, there is resentment; hatred. Those words stuck to him like glue. It was rather disturbing to think about, but the Hokage was right. Thinking back, he even felt a little bit of that resentment... and hatred when he was in the office. His impression of Ryouichi totally changed when he discovered that the Shinobi was a Senju. Though he absolutely had no reason to dislike him, he couldn't help but feel the tinge of irritation he felt when he discovered a Senju was within his presence. The history between them that had occurred so long ago, could even effect those of the newer generation of Shinobi, like himself without even realizing it. But, now that he did... he didn't know what to think, do, or say. The thought of what Ryouichi, the Senju, could do, infuriated him on the inside. Yet, at the same time, there was the lingering thought in the back of his mind, He could... but what if he chose not to? Or, what if he couldn't?

Surely, if he trained hard enough, and got strong enough, his power wouldn't be able to be suppressed so easily as the Hokage made it sound. Even now, he felt as a Genin, he could cause someone of Ryouichi's caliber to reconsider their judgement of his abilities. His power. Satoshi could prove the Hokage wrong, he could... Satoshi blinked several times, before looking at his clenched fists. What was he thinking? He shook his head, releasing the tightened grip on his fist, and catching up with the clone. Crossing his arms, he looked the Hokage straight in his face, "So, this is all you wanted to talk about?" The realization he had suddenly come to, had completely changed him, and even if it was just briefly... I know what I must do. He sighed, honestly unsure of why he was attempting to stall this meeting much longer. The Hokage was right. He needed to train, and get a few missions completed. "Alright. I'll get going..." Unfolding his arms from upon his chest, he nodded to the clone before turning on the balls of his feet, heading down the way they came.

[ Exits; to the Academy. ]

◢ O. O. C. ◣
                                            [ No new messages, updates, etc. ]

Techniques Used:

Active Techniques:

Passive Abilities:

Her Little TARDIS

Quote:

Pawn of Calamity

Feral Genius

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:13 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

Chakra Pool: 1560/1590
Sage Chakra:80/515
AC/Ryo: 77,600/4,550

User Image

XXXXXIbara realized that the tounament was set to begin in moments and decided to make his way quickly to the sparring grounds and the stadium set up there for just these types of things. [ Exits to Sparring grounds ]

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:59 pm

Bjorn JernhudUser Image

It’s Man eat Dog
Man versus Beast
The strong will survive
I’ve got no time for the weak.

The tamer brothers raced down the streets to the sparring grounds, theywere running late.

It's time to rise up, man up, get back up, never been and won't be broken
Dust off and then come back for more
You've gotta reach down, dig deep, and break ground,
Show them all you won't be beaten

Class: Tamer/ Taijutsu
Chakra:235
Stamina:435
Jutsu Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:23 pm
Music
Excalibur & Loki Squads

Unabated the two squads made their way through the streets on horseback. They were far from silent and this was fine with all the commotion going on at the stadium they would hardly be noticed, or so they thought as they charged down the streets toward their true destination  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:18 am
User Image

Rank: D| Village: Konohagakure | Title: Genin | Classes: Genjutsu//Tamer | Chakra :: 360 | Stamina :: 140

☼☼ Kitai Shuuryou ☼☼

After being band from the dojo kite bolted to the streets of the village. Kite was scared because of the genjutsu was placed on him. Kite kept to ally ways and roofs bring sure not to be seen by any shopkeepers or people. The genjutsu was a strong one and it messed with kite so much he started to get headaches.

"I don't want to be punished again, I'm sorry shopkeepers it was to take care of my mom. But ..... my moms dead and i did it to her." Kite was thinking this as he tried to avoid the crowed.

His crow continued to follow him and say hateful things. he dashed faster as the thoughts stared to confuse him more and more of what was happening. He kept thinking this cant be true what is happening, why is this happening. He soon to enter the apartment building at the rate he was going.

Wolfe Whitehorn

killer_savvy

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:55 am
killer_savvy
The world would be a soundless and cold experience to the boy as he tried to stick to rooftops and alleys. The roofs, slick with snow and ice would rebut the boy as he tried to remain on them, sending him skittering down into the streets below. The people in the streets would not even pay the boy attention as he landed.

Though, the sound of his crow speaking ill of him faded and stopped, leaving his world completely soundless. People in the streets would bump shoulders with him as they passed, others just stopping to stare at him and speak, but the boy would hear nothing they said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:03 pm
User Image

Rank: D| Village: Konohagakure | Title: Genin | Classes: Genjutsu//Tamer | Chakra :: 360 | Stamina :: 140

☼☼ Kitai Shuuryou ☼☼

Kite landed and he panic as he seen the overwhelming amount of people. He gets up and bumped into a few of them as he runs into the building. His heart race as he gets away from the crowd. He grabs his arm in pain as he goes on inside.

*exists to Housing Facility: Apartments*
Wolfe Whitehorn

killer_savvy

NightshadeV1

Shy Borg

15,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:37 pm
Hiro Tanaka Genin Kohonagakure
Location: Walking Home _ Chakra: 150 / 150 _ Stamina: 150 / 150

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

★ ▌ Mid-afternoon. Where had the day gone? Oh, that's right. The morning's work was ruined by a lunchtime of rowdy little brats trying to call themselves ninja. Dandy. Still covered in paint almost from head to toe, Hiro Tanaka walked up the hillside past other residences trying to reach his apartment. It was a small three-room practically studio-sized apartment, and the only thing he could afford with meager wages relying on the village's work handouts. Fortunately after having met with Haru Akimichi, there was hope that the next few days might be better.

Hiro turned the corner just over the hill, and moved down the street toward his apartment not too far off from the prison and the lumberyard. A bath, a change of clothes, and a little bit of work for what was left of the day would be promising to turn a shitty afternoon half-decent. Hiro made his way to the complex, unscathed as much as he could get.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Mood: mildly irritated _ Techniques Used: N/A _ Profile: To Hiro
Out Of Character:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:05 pm
Location: In front of the Flower Shoppe _ Chakra: 150 / 150 _ Stamina: 150 / 150

★ ▌ Mid-afternoon, the sun began to slowly descend over the western edge of Hokage Rock. Its light began to cast a longer shadow on the land, and on Hiro Tanaka as he moved east toward the Flower Shoppe. From the rooftops of the buildings on both sides, his clones took a slightly more strenuous stroll, overseeing the handyman and watching out for any unscrupulous children. No more encounters with those types would lead to a good night.

The walk to the flower shop wasn't too far from Hiro's residence. Even at this pace, he could reach it within ten minutes. Fortunately, the streets seemed rather empty on this warm afternoon. With nobody in his way, Hiro reached the shoppe in about seven minutes. He stood outside for a moment, taking the time to make sure the clones were about to keep watch. Both were in position. Good.

Mood: Neutral _ Techniques Used: N/A _ Profile: To Hiro
Out Of Character:

NightshadeV1

Shy Borg

15,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Partygoer 500

NightshadeV1

Shy Borg

15,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:28 am
Location: Walking toward The Brass Gauntlet _ Chakra: 150 / 150 _ Stamina: 150 / 150

★ ▌ Mid-afternoon was quickly turning into twilight, and soon would be followed by the evening as the orange glow of the sun sat just over the head of the fabled First Hokage on Hokage Rock. Hashirama Senju, the builder of the great land Kohonagakure. Forever he was enshrined on the mountain, a watchful guardian of the great Fiery way of life. Or so the elders used to pass down. Daylight was scarce, but not enough to check up on the other missive in hand.

Hiro walked briskly through the busier streets. The early shifts of Kohona began heading home. The late workers would still be on duty. As the son of a blacksmith, he knew the odds were ever in his favor of the new smith in town being the latter. The clones had stayed intact, walking and jumping along the rooftops of the streets, keeping watch for Hiro. The brats were probably gone for the day, or maybe they were the kind to be out at all times of the night. He couldn't be sure. The Brass Gauntlet, the rival smith of the Winding Crown where his father toiled day and night was Hiro's target. They were the ones seeking work. Who better than Hiro to provide such a duty.

Not far now, the faint smell of smoldering coals blew in the wind. That smoky scent was one Hiro could never forget. Dirt, grime, dust: the look of nostalgia.

Mood: Mellow _ Techniques Used: N/A _ Profile: To Hiro
Out Of Character:
If anybody wants to interact with my character, feel free.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:34 am
Location: Walking toward the Winding Crown _ Chakra: 150 / 150 _ Stamina: 150 / 150

★ ▌ Night was almost upon the pair, Hiro and Tsubaki, as they exited The Brass Gauntlet. The sky had filled with hues of blue, with the faintest hints of oranges and browns laying just beyond the head of the FIrst Hokage. Already high overhead sat the crescent moon midst a theater of stars. Nighttime in Kohona seemed to bring everybody out into the streets. Hiro stood by as he watched Tsubaki Yamanaka exit alongside.

Tsubaki had maintained a generally amused look since earlier in the store. A look she seemed to carry no matter the situation. It was one of the few things from Hiro's standing that opposed her otherwise porcelain appearance. Compared to most, she was more human. When she came out, Hiro walked with her down the street. They had their job :Grabbing the delivery from The Winding Crown. They also had a name for the beastly brute brandishing a bashing hammer. Kazuhiro Isao. There was mostly silence through the first turn of the winding streets, before Hiro blurted out. "How's training going?"

Mood: Neutral _ Techniques Used: N/A _ Profile: To Hiro
Out Of Character:

Komorebii

NightshadeV1

Shy Borg

15,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Partygoer 500

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tsubaki Yamanaka

Genin x Medic/Sensor x Medical License/Resolution x 425/425 x 75/75

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXHiro paused after walking outside the store so they could be shoulder to shoulder as they wandered onto the streets, where both took notice of the gorgeous sky. Tsubaki was pleased at the companionable silence they shared. Then, Hiro blirted out a question about her training. Startled by the sudden conversation, Tsubaki gave an almost imperceptible jump before answering smoothly. "I've learned a few earth techniques and a bit of genjutsu, but I plan on studying the old works of my clan soon." She hadn't committed herself to her clan scrolls yet, which was unfortunate but almost a blessing, too. She needed to get more practice with chakra control before tackling such intense mental techniques.

Turning to him, Tsubaki scanned his face under the moonlight before asking him a question too. "How's the work been?" She was curious if he'd been to the flower shop yet; she had wanted to ask around there since it was traditional for Yamankas to work with flowers and eventually run a shop of their own.

AC: 900 / Ryo: 100

NightshadeV1

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games