Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Entrance: Konohagakure Great Gates [ Open ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
With each passing moment the anger within Apollo grew larger and larger. To think, out of all the places to infiltrate Kumogakure it would be the leaf village. For lack of a better word, he was PISSED. It resonated off of him so; every fiber of the blonde wanted to rush in and start attacking, but instead he kept his cool. The byakugan was still very much active, and the amount of signatures showing up for him gave way to whom was at the gates. All of them would've been dead if he were his old self, but no, he needed to be sensible. Attacking them now would start a war and a war was no what he wished for....yet. Depended on what their village leader had to say. "We won't be charging in. We're going to go straight to the front gates and demand a meeting to find out their intentions for infiltration. If they decline, then it is a sign of war, if they accept and have a good explanation, then I won't take off the head of these children playing out here." His words were as cold as his expression. A stroll followed them -- Apollo walking on up to the gates with his hand still on his Waijimi, he wasn't going to hold back if anyone disrespected him in the slightest. "To the village of Konoha, let me be clear.." His voice was loud and it resounded, letting all know he was in the area. "..we have come for a meeting with you're village leader. I demand him to come forth, or else this will be sign of war. You have 3 minutes to comply." And the countdown began. If the man did not come, then he would have no issue with leaving a farewell and giving his heartfelt letter of death.

[KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:47 pm
User Image

Elements:
Katon || Doton
Fire || Earth
Village: Konohagakure
Clan: Nara

Chakra Pool: 135
Stamina Pool: 50
Technique: ---

1st Theme: Battle
2nd Theme: Regular

OOC:
Other:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kira couldn't help but overhear, since she had Substituted into a tree because of the attack, she couldn't help but notice that there were shinobi talking about a bomb rush. Kira knew what she had to do. Throwing her hands together, she would form handseals, and two more of her would pop up. She nodded to both of them, and they Shushined to their respected areas. Kira would then sit on the tree branch casually. She would throw a pebble at the blue hair girl, waiting to get her attention. "Now, see, you friend is right, the three of you surely couldn't get into the village alone. But... If you had a hostage..." Her voice would trail off, hinting at the fact that she was offering herself up. To dispute their worries, she would then say. "Trust me, I don't like this place as much as the next guy." She would say with a scowl towards the village.

[Kira] - Stayed
[Clone 1] - Exit: Academy
•130 CP
[Clone 2] - Exit: Hokage's Building
•130 CP
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

wolfbain001

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:52 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai stayed at Apollo's side as he moved towards the gates. She stood with her hands again on her hips. She eyed the gates and smiled. "Noctis is on the other side, so you'll get your answer soon." Dai looked about their area. Keeping an eye out for Kein. Preying he wasn't going to ambush her. She cleared her throat and stood a bit closer to Apollo. Feeling a little safer being near this Konin. Without even looking Dai caught the pebble that was thrown at her. She looked at her fist that gripped the pebble and stared up at the little genin that threw it. "Some welcoming." Dai threw the pebble at the ground causing it to crater at impact. She wasn't pleased with how ill temper Konoha children were.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 595 / 595 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 11,700 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: EDITED }}

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:53 pm
█ █ Kazama Chikage Uchiha █ █

» The Crimson Eyed Oni of Anguish «

User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗
[Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu] | [Konohagakure] | [Genin] | [Katon -- Fuuton]

「 Kazama stiffened when he noticed the Hokage, or what he thought was the Hokage to appear before him. He nodded and quickly replied, "Thank you Hokage-Sama." The Uchiha heir dropped from above, landing beside that of his leader and looked towards the gates. His crows from before had picked them up, for they were not trying to hide their presence at all. A frown made his way to his lips but was not visible to any because of his wrappings. "What is this?" 」™

[Chakra Pool ---/430] | [Uchiha] | [Stamina Pool ---/230] | [Info -- Clicky]
╚══════════════════════════╝

User Image

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
[ Ooc flies with the wind~ ]

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:06 pm
Kyo sighed, feeling like this wouldn't end well if konoha didn't have the right answers. He climbed off Shi and stood in between Apollo and Dai, he turned his head to whispering, glaring at a little girl even though she was probably older then him. "If we talk to the hokage then could the genin, even the one in the tree leave?" He looked back up at Apollo, they would not take hostages, what did this girl think they were?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:11 pm
User Image

Elements:
Katon || Doton
Fire || Earth
Village: Konohagakure
Clan: Nara

Chakra Pool: 140
Stamina Pool: 50
Technique: ---

1st Theme: Battle
2nd Theme: Regular

OOC:
Other:

Kira simply shrugged at the young, what she presumed was, an Inuzuka. Though, inside, she was cursing herself. Well.. That plan failed. With that, Kira would roll her shoulders, vault herself off the large limb, and walk back up to the gates, the anbu hurriedly shoving her in after she flashed her headband.

wolfbain001

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:19 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

A cold wind swept through the gates of Konoha something very unnatural to the warm climate of Konoha. A man walked through the gates, the Hokage, the leafs shadow appeared. He spotted the band of Kumo nin at his gates demanding an audience. He recognized them all immediately, the Inuzuka he defeated in the chunnin exams, Daitomi, and the Hyuuga that Kein fought in kiri. That stuck him as odd, they both vanished and Kein is clearly alive but so is he? He didn't think they would reconcile their difference...was something deeper going on?"Hokage of the Leaf Village, Noctis Lucis Shinsetsu." He said with nod of his head to them."Quite interesting to see kumo ninja here. I was beginning to think Kumo didn't like us."

[WHO'S THERE?]
[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
Brash that little girl was. To throw a pebble at an enemy shinobi. If he were Daitomi Apollo would've killed the girl without a second thought, but she paid her little mind and allowed her to flee. She was too kind a woman. The hunters eyes gazed over to the other child present and gave him a rather stern look. It was only for a moment to show his dislike of these children in general. The Hokage seemed to be taking his sweet time arriving, but when he finally did the blonde didn't move from his location and remained stationary. If a battle was to come, then he'd be ready to begin at a moments notice. "Do not play coy, Noctis. As of now, we don't like you." He made that point clear before continuing, a single finger pointing to the Kage who stood before him. How he wanted his head to roll off his shoulders. "Approximately three to four hours ago a young girl entered our village sporting what looked to be a belly dancer outfit. Odd wouldn't you say? We knew just from her looks she was not a native of Kumogakure, but before we had the chance to properly question her she fled the village in a puff of smoke. Now, usually, no one would be able to track someone who left in such a strange manner, but we knew better. Our resident tamer tracked the girl all the way back here, to Konoha. Just by her use of leave we could tell she wasn't normal and by her actions while inside the village walls. She was sent by you to spy." His eyes blared with fire -- words sending Apollo to the brim. How he wanted to attack! "Don't lie and say she was not, as I don't have time for games. I would simply like to know why she was sent..and if a good explanation is not given within reason I'll have no issue with taking this as a sign of war." He awaited an answer from Noctis with a hand on his pummel. If the man dared react with force he would do just the same.

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:08 pm
User Image

Giotto Decimo
Genin ▪ Taijutsu Class ▪ Chakra 250/250 ▪ Stamina 250/250 ▪ Medical Sublcass ▪

"You must protect those close to you, or else you are trash!"

Once more Giotto was at these gates..though this time it wasn't for such a simple reason as to begin a mission..no, it was because of what seemed to be Kumogakure scum who decided to follow them from said mission. Walking forward with a bored look on his face, hands stuffed lazily in his pockets the Genin came to a stop before the Hokage's back, waiting patiently to see what was happening. Sure, he'd have loved to just kill the Kumogakure ninja, but that would displease a lot of people, and cause a lot of unneeded death through the form of war. Though that didn't stop him from trash talking. "Ah..so some Kumogakure trash have shown up..how unpleasant it is to see you all." His posture was still that of boredom, but one who was well trained in physical representation of a body's muscles would be able to tell how tense Giotto was. His muscles were flexed in preparation to charge the Kumogakure ninja, his arms bulging with the usual mass that accompanied his look. His grey eyes staring blankly at those before him.

" The flow of time is cruel, whether it seems too fast or too slow its speed is different for everyone but something that doesn't change is the memories of younger days."

Techniques Used:

((Out Of Creativity: ))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:21 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai looked at Noctis and bowed her head slightly. She still had some respect for the man. Her eyes were then brought to a Genin that called the three high ranked Kumo shinobis trash. She grinned. "And a team of accomplices." She had a hand on her hip as she pointed at the strange medic boy. "Speak of the trash. Boy, do you realize what you and your little band of babies have done?" She eyed him for a moment. "Tch, probably not." She sat her other hand on her hip as she stared at him with dangerous eyes. "We dont take lightly to stealing in Kumo, you little soot ball." She glared at him. She noted he was trying to be tough which only made her laugh. "Please, before you hurt yourself. I'm sure you wont stance a chance against Jounin ranks and a Konin, child." She warned him before looking at Apollo. "Mister Big Bad and Ugly over there was part of the team that accompanied little miss belly dancer." She looked at Noctis. He had to know by now they meant business.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 595 / 595 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 11,700 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:26 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1010/1010 ▪ Stamina 640/640 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:50,000 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis face became serious as he began to speak."Yes that's very strange, though I find it stranger how you three appear right after we find an intruder who you have describe almost perfectly. An then expect me to believe you tracked her all the way from Kumogakure an almost unbelievable distance! Through the lightning country, through the countries that lie in between our lands all the way here."Noctis voice was deep a powerful but it never got out of his control."Now you listen to me PersianHyuuga, You come to my village steps, you insult me with your lack of respect, you threaten my people with war and death. This is Konoha, and we will not be swayed by your threats."Noctis stared the hyuuga down with a cold look. Did he really expect him to tell him anything what what he spouted was insults and threats?"You go and tell your Kage of your incremental evidence, and when you speak of war I hope she laughs you into retirement." Noctis waited for them to leave, it seems they had chosen the wrong people for mission.

Detruire Les_Coeurs
you are an oracle sensor correct? I looked where you sensed them you didn't use any sensor jutsu because it wasn't labeled and you didn't reduce any chakra amount and your natural chakra sensing is 15 yards. So i don't think its possible for you have sensed them all the way from the gates to the crossroads and and from that distance since you aren't a detail sensor i don't beleive you could honestly memorize his chakra signature like that.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:41 pm
Kyo kept quiet for a bit, he almost said something to the cocky genin but Dai had that pleasure and it seemed the hokage would have some common sense and be reasonable, nope, right down the toilet bowl to the sewers. "Don't turn it on us! Your lying cause her scent was not the same as kumogakure ninjas, I tracked her here now where are you hiding her?" He crossed his arms, hoping this guy would respect him a bit if he couldn't respect the volcanoe next to him named Apollo who might spew snow colored lava. Although it was Apollo's call if they left or not but the kage gave her orders to use force to get this girl.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:45 pm
█ █ Kazama Chikage Uchiha █ █

» The Crimson Eyed Oni of Anguish «

User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗
[Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu] | [Konohagakure] | [Chuunin] | [Katon -- Fuuton]

「 The Uchiha heard walking from behind causing him to glance out of curiosity only to find Gio lazily making his way to the party. This.. might get interesting. "Gio.. so displeased as ever. Why so serious?" The Uchiha heir's field of view went back to that of the Kumo shinobi, ones he could tell were angered by something, probably that of his squads mission, however he found it hard to care about how they felt. He noticed a young male with a dog, Inuzuka possibly.. maybe even the one that was after Taka-Sensei? Just the thought of such possibilities made the blood within the male to stir, and he began to get excited. "Oi, you there, boy! What be your name and rank? Can we spar while our leaders talk?" 」™

[Chakra Pool ---/485] | [Uchiha] | [Stamina Pool ---/265] | [Info -- Clicky]
╚══════════════════════════╝

User Image

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
--

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
Oh now this guy must've thought Apollo was playing games with him. No, in fact it had to be more than that. He HAD to have thought what he was selling was going to be bought, but it stood not a single inch with the Hyuuga. He was ready to just say ******** it and go all out right then and there, but thought was placed into this. If he started a war right now, he was sure at least several of these nin would die and that he could get away without an issue, but what of Kyo? What of Daitomi? He considered them comrades and for that sake, he would not allow them to be put under such heavy danger. The words of a spry genin brat came to his ears, but he didn't even acknowledge the brats existence. He was one thousand years too young to be talking to Apollo, so obviously he had to be referring to Kyo and Daitomi. She was the one whom responded, after all. "Kyo, calm yourself. We have nothing further to speak on." Apollo simply eyed Noctis for a moment before an air of calm teared down the serious expression. There would be no fight, yet, but there was to be repercussions for Konoha's actions. That he'd make sure. "If you wish to lie, at least do so in a more elegant tense. You are a Kage, after all~" Such disrespect he paid~ But care was for the weak and Apollo was anything but weak. "It is clear then. Konoha has declared that they are no ally of ours. Instead, you shove blatant lies in our face and show no regard for how you so idly speak. I hope you're ready for what is to come, child." Yes, he said child, because he could see in the eyes of Noctis that he was no real warrior. A boy who had only assumed the role of Kage, but had yet to taste war. He was not fit for his place among that throne. "Kyo, Daitomi, we are leaving to inform Kin-sama of their declaration. We have no further business here." And like that he strolled off without a care in the world, his subordinates following. "Only the beginning.." The book yet written for a tall tale; Konoha had made its grave and would sleep solemnly in it.

Apollo Exit --

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:30 pm
Kyo calmed himself down when Apollo said so, he didn't want a fight after all but the disgusting smell of a boy rang his ears, he wanted a spar? He wouldn't get one and neither would get his rank. "Rank? I won't say it but your no match for me...see ya!" He whistled and Shi came closer to him, Kyo hopped on and ran off with Apollo, expecting Dai to follow as well.  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games