Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OsteoidData

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:31 pm
User Image
Cloud Hari

Cloud shoved Alex off of him and stared him directly in the eyes. " Do not call me kid. We're not friends here, just merely strangers who happen to cross paths. The Raikage seems busy, that means he might get even busier and not have time to deal with us. I've been waiting a very long time to get this headband and when I'm this close I'm not just going to let it slip away from me. I'm making sure I get that headband. You mean nothing to me and so I don't care if you were to go rot the rest of your life out in the desert. Your just an obstacle in my way and i will eradicate any obstacles that get in my way ". In truth Cloud didn't want the headband that bad, he could wait a while longer for it. He wasn't the person who would go and eliminate everything in his path. He truly didn't enjoy doing this but he had to see the Alex's reaction. This was just a test, maybe it was somewhat uncalled for but to Cloud this meant everything. So he waited for the reaction.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:41 pm
Alex glared at him."dont care if i rot huh?" he took a stance and yelled."ill show you who is garbage." he threw out his right hand in a feint of a punch. his other hand tho was a real punch and it aimed strait for his cheek.  

lazyactor

OsteoidData

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:54 pm
User Image
Cloud Hari

Cloud saw the fight coming once he heard the threat. He was a little disappointed in Alex but he could understand his anger. After the words he had said, most would be angry. There was no good in fighting, the best way to end this was to let Alex get rid of his anger. He hoped Alex could control his anger before anything serious happened. He was going to have to let Alex take out his anger on him. Cloud knew this would be a painful process. Thus it always was when making friends... and enemies.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:07 pm
xxxxUwanosora the Crimson Eyed Sorceressxxxx

User Image
More children. Not a one noticed the ever patient adviser, smiling pleasantly. Well... Up until the third one came in. Gladly, the clone she had left moved to interfere. Not that it had been anything too disturbing, it was valuable time. Not a one seemed to notice her though, and that could only make her chuckle. They were friendly, for the most part. A couple of happy go lucky dreamers. Admittedly no good for fighters, but a good way to put a positive spin on things.

The brown haired boy seemed to be egging on one of the others, Alex. Uwanosora was on the move, the moment she had heard the slightest hint of aggression. Stepping across the short distance, the great ninja reached out. A feint was a feint, and could be seen through with some effort. Without the elements of battle about, it wasn't a problem for Uwanosora to intercept the left hand.

"Children, please. We are outside the Lady Raikage's office, whom is speaking with another Kage," she spoke softly. The pleasant voice was ever present, now that radical elements had departed. "Fighting without purpose is an unseemly act for children having a tantrum though. I doubt you're that... Emotional. 'Sides, I'm here for a couple of reasons, headbands included, if aren't aware of my job."

"The lil ones are precious."

"Cross them and I break you."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

OsteoidData

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:56 pm
User Image
Cloud Hari

Cloud was thankful for the lady stopping the fight. Cloud looked at the lady and said " This is my fault and please forgive me. " Turning to Alex, Cloud said " I'm sorry for what I said and I know it was totally out of line. I was just trying to see what kind of person you were. None of the things I said are true. " Cloud bowed to the lady and walked over to where he was previously sitting. He figured Alex would get his headband first so he would wait. He looked out the window and waited, thinking of how stupid the event that had just passed was.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:01 pm
User Image

Alex blushed and took his arm back,stepping away."Yeah sorry i was out of line too." He watched cloud walk away and looked up at the woman who stopped there fight."Are you the raikage then ma'am." he was embarrassed and just wanted to get his headband and start his training.

lazyactor

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:04 pm
[ OoC || Luckily Mana Post Before I Could xD || ]

So he did have some questions that he wished for her to answer. She straightened her form and looked him directly in his eyes. Respect was what the Raikage was raised on. The question he spoke brought her to a confusing state. Konohagakure and Yukigakure held family within the lands but Kimiko were unsure if they still held power within the villages. " Currently I'm unsure. I connections aren't as they use to be. I must say no! " Boldly she answered back to the Mizukage but her tone had became softer and more gentle. " Will that be all? She asked him nicely.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:08 pm
User Image

Satoshi noticed Kimiko's proper behavior and immediately recognized it as her nature. The respect that she displayed was great. The one thing that Sato appreciated highest was respect. He deducted that the Raikage was anxious to come to a conclusion so Satoshi searched his mind for a final question of the highest importance. "I have one last question, if I may. What do you think about the other villages?" Sato asked calmly, the way he always delt his words when not speaking about critical matters.

[OOC:]

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:09 pm
" i hate them both " Jacks says to him self but with his big mouth everyone heard Then jacks eyes turn to hearts as he looks at the female ninja who arrived
Ryuuzaki sighs as he watches all the ninja and tires to told jacks mouth close while he watches them.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:17 pm

User Image
Thankfully, she didn't have to do much more than intercept. The Lady Raikage would undoubtedly not have been fond of a use of her talents so near to the Lord Mizukage, which could have undoubtedly screwed things up. The three boys present were definitely going to be a handful for their future teacher, but not so much that she'd worry.

"I'm just glad you decided to be good! Now I assume you're here for these," Uwanosora grinned, pulling from her sleeve three steel plates. "And that you're here means you've been cleared for these. Come, take one."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:23 pm
Kay, not eager on interrupting after his prolonged absence, stood at the door outside the office. He had in fact been gone for a while, in fact he wasn't even sure if he would be remembered. But the chuunin wished for his life to continue, and by that he meant he wanted to go on a mission. So without barging in like normal he figured he'd have a better chance at doing something awesome. "Raikage dono?" he called knocking on the door. Before he continued he would await the okay for him to enter the room and make his request.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:24 pm
Alex grinned finally getting somewhere. he plucked one from her fingers without hesitation and grinned all the wider."thank you greatly." he said almost happy enough to hug her."do we get are squads soon cause im anxious."  

lazyactor

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:41 pm

User Image
Another new fellow entered the area, a pleasant young man. Clearly anxious for a reason, but nonetheless, he was about to make a fatal mistake in this situation. Yet again though, the clone interfered with the rapping upon the door.
"You have business with the Lady, you can take it up with me," the clone of Uwanosora spoke simply and pleasantly, "Lady Elise is busy with the Mizukage."

The real Uwa not a few feet away smiled as the cloth slid from between one of her fingers, the young male smiling at her.
"It's my pleasure and my job. Squads... Well, I'll have to talk with the Lady after we get this taken care of. I'll see if I can't get something together," spoke the adviser simply. She wasn't technically supposed to cover genin outside of tutoring. Apollo wasn't here to teach either, which left the chunnin. There had been another listed, but she hadn't met him just yet.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:47 pm
Alex suppressed a sigh and nodded grateful."thank you.just one more thing. are you allowed to give us scrolls, i want to go ahead and train on my own."
or maybe with a partnerAlex thought eying Ru and Cloud.

lazyactor

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:02 pm
Kay was surprised to see the woman, but as she said she was busy he decided he would bring his business to her. "Oh, I see. Sorry to interrupt, Akatsuchi and I were just hoping their was a mission we could carry out for the Raikage?" At the sound of her name the dog would bark just loud enough that the woman would here her agree with the notion for the mission.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games