Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:43 am
Kyo got wide eyed, it had been obvious the village was damaged but he didnt know it was from a attack! He crossed his arms stubborn, if she was hurt then shouldnt she be in bed? "How many people were hurt? Was Doki or Haki hurt? They got back here before I did." He hugged Dai again, squishing her boobs yet again with his cheek.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:50 pm
User Image
Kodoki Dokijima
Perform at least one good deed a day....

Kumo Jounin ll AC: 9400 ll Main: Taijutsu ll Sub: Medical ll Chakra 510/510

███ █████████████████████ ███

Doki observed him. Seeing him regain consciousness for a brief second before falling back into sleep. It was good that he did. And him resting was probably gonna be for the best. But just in case anything else would happen, she would make sure to sit by his bedside. Though with the workload of operations and medical ninjutsus, she tipped her head to the side and drifted to sleep.

OOC: Thank you my lovely Paci!

Design:Credit by Lerry Bisuto

Jutsu Learned

Items Used

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:29 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai smiled and hugged him back. "About fifty or so." The wrapping on her arms were more parent this time. "I'm sure they're fine. Doki has probably working none stop since the attack started. Hakkin on the other hand, probably helped. But I fought the creep at Edible Creations. I'm not sure who all fought at the gates." Dai thought for a moment. "It was all Genin plus myself. Kin collapsed at the hot springs sometime during the attack." Dai looked about for a moment. "Raises the questions of where Apollo, Sukai, and a few other's where during the attack." Dai's thought to the time in the prison. Apollo had vanished with Kein. Where did Kein take Apollo? And why? She became very thoughtful. Maybe she shouldn't put trust into Apollo? Something felt rather off to a beat. "But...Apollo came back and took care of the creeps that forced themselves into Kumo." She shrugged. "I should be in a bed resting. But you know me. Always moving." Dai thought of moving, not like moving to another village. Moving as in getting stronger. She had to if she ever planned to stay alive when the time came in facing Kein again. Her face twisted in disapproving tones as her thoughts skipped by.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 11,700 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:00 am
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

See this?

I'm gonna live my own life now

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

Haki blushed furiously at her mother's light scolding, wanting to declare that it hadn't been her fault in the first place. But then her mother was hugging her and she just sighed, slumping into her "I'm fine. And I didn't do it on purpose. I thought....well, it doesn't really matter. I was being ridiculous and the jutsu broke." she gave her mother another tight hug, watching Daitomi before the other girl left. Then Haki pushed away from her mother gently and straightened her pathetic shirt "I'm glad you're ok...." she mumbled, before dipping her head and speaking louder "I'm going to the dojo now. I'll come see you in the office later." and with that she turned and left the room, becoming a whirlwind of pink hair as she darted down the hall. She passed Doki and Rikio's room, only pausing to peer in at them and the other's in the room, then was off again, disappearing out the doors.

((Exits))

Can you withstand the change?

Don't do what you think I want! Do what you want to make me want it.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:39 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Chunin ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 00300 ¥ AC:00002650 ¥ Chakra :315 ¥

Myurai stretched slowly as he headed over to kasumi giving her a quick peck on the cheek before whispering into her ear," Meet me at the dojo a bit later on ok. I am going to sneak some training in before this mission. I want you to come along ok." He turned back to Dai to see a small boy effectively rapping her breasts. He was about to say something but since Dai didnt seem to mind it that much he simply shrugged it off as the kid was weird. He turned once more and headed out the door making his way to dojo. He needed to go to takumi anyway since his bow had somehow gotten broken in the fighting.

[exit to dojo]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:04 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai turned back to seeing Myurai leaving. Maybe the boy had potential to be something of a great name. There was something there with him, that pulled her to him, in curiosity. Dai blinked and looked back at Kyo. She had missed the red head, but was determined to train like crazy. She wanted to learn more about this boy, Myurai. Something nagged at her. Telling her to make him her apprentice. But hoping he wouldn't turn into Kein within the end. Dai nodded to her thoughts. "Get wrapped up, Kyo. I have a few things I have to go look too. I'm not planning on leaving the village for a while. I have training that I need to do before ranking up to Konnin." Dai released the boy from their hug and kissed his cheek. "And take a bath, Shi was suppose to keep you clean until I returned." Dai laughed full heartily before stepping from the room.

Once in the hall, she bit down on her nail and began weighing everything out. Some things weren't adding up and made her doubt Apollo for some reason. The state of him disappearing when Kein did and the Prison had raised questions and Dai was beginning to wonder. Was he true to Kumo?

[exit to dojo]

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 11,700 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}  

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:01 pm
User Image
User Image

[Genin][Genjutsu/Sensor][Raigyo][Kumo][Chakra: 245/245]

Kasumi blushed lightly as Myurai kissed her cheek. It was rare that she was the one being timid about open displays of affection. She nodded in approval as he told her where to meet him. It made her remember that she needed to get some training in as well in order to avoid anymore hindrances to her performance during missions. With a fire of determination and a stomach full of butterflies, Kasumi darted out behind Myurai.

OOC sad Exit to Dojo)

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:03 pm
Kyo pouted, having to see Dai leave already to go watch another student, his arm was finished being wrapped so he scratched his head. "I still smell like bear piss..." He waved to Dai and went to go find Doki, to hopefully know what damage was done through out the village but to find her sleeping made him chuckle. He pinched her cheeks gently, only using his nails. "Doki? Doooki?"  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:57 pm
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Genin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 330/330

Sleeping soundly as his back was finished being operated on, Black would open his eyes soon enough blinking after a long slumber. Looking up he would see a slumbering Doki and start to sit up straight, his back still in a bit of pain though it was getting better at least. Looking down to the ground for a moment as he thought about the recent destruction and wondered if Kasumi was alright, despite his own condition. Black would stand up and steadily try to make his way out, though his stealth was off and he could only creep so low. His eyes looking at the sleeping Doki as he waved and smiled for a good bye and thanks, he knew what needed to be done and that was training.

OOC:

Jutsu Used

Items Used

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:29 pm
User Image
Kodoki Dokijima

It would have been a nice nap, if Kyo hadn't been there prodding at her even in her dreams. Damn this little b*****d. She stirred, suddenly alert. "Zzhuuwhat?!" She rubbed her eyes, yawning before turning to Kyo. "I thought I was getting eaten by a lion. It held my head under it's claws, it was too scary---" It wasn't Kyo's fault. Over time, she has grown accustomed to being a light sleeper. Work, stress. All that jazz.

But she stopped on her words. Her eyes spotted the moving body of her obviously conscious patient. His back no longer a problem but..

Her hand hooked him by the collar of his ...bolero? "Just where...do you think you're going?" She smiled.

Jutsu Learned

Items Used

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:03 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 430/430
Koshi's chakra: 215/215
Koshi's condition: Perfect health
Taka's battle theme: The Night

Taka came up to the door and peeked inside, noting the number of injured from whatever kind of battle had ensued. She opened the doors and grabbed a handful of blankets to hand out to the people currently waiting. Secretly she wanted to put a kunai into every one of the shinobi, but she just put on her best smile and moved along, handing the blankets out quietly, and generally getting stares for her dancers outfit. She made mental note of the shinobi's faces and their rough body size to look up later, keeping track of kumo's injured.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:33 pm
Kyo let her cheeks go and chuckled a bit at how she was so alert to one of her patients being up. "You need any help around here Doki? You look exhausted..." He ruffled her hair, trying to fix it and make her look more awake before he backed away to let her deal with her patient. He rubbed his nose a bit and sniffed the air, he hated the hospital smell because he could smell it so strongly but...there was a different smell floating with the aroma of blood and surgery. "Doki...somethings not right...I'm smelling a strange smell...like how our ninja's smell like cloudyness? I can't explain the smell but there is a smell I dont know here!"  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:37 am
User ImageUser Image
"Then shall we be off, mi'lady." His voice was a bit more upbeat than before. Clearly Apollo was happier since hearing that Suzume was alright and seeing that Rikio had survived the impeding war. All very good signs, but there was no reason for him to be too chipper. The village was still in a state of turmoil, after all. A finger looped around Suzume's as Kodoki left, paying no heed to the way she was acting. Well he didn't get so much as a; "Hi Apollo." or a.; "Good job protecting Kumo." Apollo. Oh no no. Instead they all just walked off on him. Maybe Doki was just in a bad mood because Rikio got hurt. That might explain it. Hues of blue looked over to the Hatake in the bed, stepping to him well letting go of Suzume with a smile. "Here. Spoils of war. We'll talk a little later, but for now, get some rest. Seems like you've been through a lot." From his hip came a single blade wrapped in various chains. It had been the weapon the assassin had been carrying when he entered the village, but Apollo had little use for it. Perhaps Rikio would be better off with it. The weapon seemed harmless enough and training would probably be needed for the kid to use it effectively, but it was an asset nonetheless.

"Let's get moving Suzu-chan. I'm sure people are tired of me holding them up." A polite wave accompanied those words as Apollo walked out to leave Rikio for rest. As he came into the hallway, a single Anbu approached him with a rather serious aura. Was something amiss? "Apollo-sama. I have news to report of an intruder." Intruder? Instantly the blondes attention was turned to the Anbu and he readied himself. "From the outpost our sensors picked up the arrival of one lone girl. We have yet to ascertain her reasons for entry, but we've kept a steady eye on her. No ruckus has yet been made, but with our current state I think it'd be best to apprehend her before things get..hectic." This was all very true. Why would anyone think of coming to Cloud now of all times and why wasn't word sent? "Where is the girl now?" The Anbu seemed to turn while speaking, indicating directions. "She's in this very hospital Apollo-sama. Her current attire looks to be some type of dancers get up. Plainly, she sticks out like a sore thumb." There was no more to be said. In an instant the blonde had activated his Byakugan and was walking down the hallway to where the Anbu had pointed. "Suzume, please head for the meeting area. I'll be there shortly after taking care of this..issue."

It was easy enough to find the girl among people attempting to take refuge. He ordered his Anbu to stand down as he walked through the crowd, heading for the girl as she continued to hand them out. "Ma'am, mind giving me one of those blankets? There are a few civilians down the hall that need them!" He waved over to her with a polite smile, Byakugan already deactivated. There was no need to jump the gun and attack just yet.

Tracking Here --
Orders to keep track of anyone entering Kumogakure territory were given here. > o >

Lerry Bisuto

Holy Rinaku

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:53 am
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 430/430
Koshi's chakra: 215/215
Koshi's condition: Perfect health
Taka's battle theme: The Night

Taka mentally sighed when she heard the little Inuzuka speak of various smells. The one angle she forgot to cover in this long endeavor. She mentally cursed herself for the lack of thought on this end. She continued about handing out the little towels, showing herself none the wiser to the events. She placed the stack of blankets on the nursing station, divided it in half and moved on with her volunteer "Rounds" as she moved about the far side of the room, not really seeming to want to chitchat with anyone in particular. She was about to leave the hospital when an obvious Hyuga walked up to her and asked her for the blankets. She looked to the stack on the counter that she had just left and frowned. "Take the rest of mine then.."Her face registered confusion as to why he didnt just take that stack. She knew he was hyuga just from looking at the eyes. She quickly ran herself through her mental exercise's and kept herself calm, almost serene in most ways. She pushed the blankets forward and just waited for him to take them.  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:05 am
User Image
Kodoki Dokijima

Often times, Doki and Kyo butted heads. But if there was one thing the adviser herself could never doubt, was the nose of an Inuzuka. She gave him a solid gaze. Aware of what protocol there was to give out whenever something happen.

Damn it. She heard not too long ago about the gates being decimated by the attacks. She expected there to be some kind of coverage, and there should have been. Hearing that Apollo was in charge of it. She believed in her Kumo ninja after all. But anyway, Doki nodded and gave him the order. "Fish it out. You know what to do." Despite Kyo's occasional fits, he was still a prodigy within the Clouds. She trusted in him as much as the next person. "No matter what kind of fix we're in, Kumo is not to be taken lightly."

Jutsu Learned

Items Used

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games