Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:32 am

Rainbow Reaper Nijiro Hatake User Image
space
Loyal Hatake Clan Mist Medic Lazy

xxxxxx Nijiro Hatake barely nodded her goodbye to her half sibling before giving her full attention to the Kage; bowing her head and following him when he decided to leave.

❝As you wish.❞ Nijiro spoke calmly, walking with a slouched posture as she followed the older clan member.

[exit]

To Protect the Innocent.xxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:26 am
(Follow inVillage Crossroads)  

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

OsteoidData

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:56 pm
User Image
Cloud Hari

Cloud found himself staring at the ancient ruins of Kumogakure. He walked around and studied the area to see if there was any activities or troubles occurring. Everything seemed peaceful and fine. He started towards the exit of the ruins and back into the village.

[Enter] [Exit]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:16 pm
After leading the group into the depths of the center of the Cloud Ruins she stopped and turned to face them. It was highly unlikely any of them had been here and if they did she doubted they would know what this place was. "Before I comment at all, would anyone like to guess at the name of this place?"  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

OsteoidData

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:32 pm
Cloud followed Fuyu into the Ancient Ruins, stopping after she stopped. " I know these are the Ancient Ruins, but if they have an exact name, I don't know it. " He looked around the place, he had only been here once and it was a short visit. He studied the surrounding area, memorizing it for when they trained.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:57 pm
"If I were asking for a generic term that would be correct, but I did not. Anyone else?" Fuyu crossed her arms and looked around the bunch a serious and stern look on her face.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:13 pm
"Well since none of you can guess, these ruins are called the origin of Lightning. This is where lightning Ninjutsu and Cloud genjutsu was first created, soon those training here learned to use lightning in all its forms for various things and that is what I want to show you all as a group. I will show you what it means to be a cloud ninja, strong and fast like lightning, sudden and blinding, quick and aggressive!"

[Lets just move on, Shadows, your turn. -Shrugs-]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:38 pm
Kyo strolled in the area, glancing at the ruins of what might of been old buildens, street or something cause it was everywhere. He went to a secluded spot to practice and unrolled the scroll. First on the list was Introverted Step, a cowards way of playing tag.[1/4] He had set up a couple dummies for this stage and laid the scroll on a flat surface of a boulder. Stepping into a defensive stance infront of the dummy he had tied strings to the ends of a long shirt he put on the dummy and move the arm.[2/4] Shi moved the arm to try and swat at Kyo. He tried to duck and roll but rolled into another dummy who was too close. He grumbled and stood up, kicking the dummy to the side to make sure he didn't roll into it again.[3/4] He stood back into a fighting stance infront of the dummy and gave Shi the signal. He droped to all fours and rolled sidewards then forwards and stood up to spin kick the dummy in the back of the head.[4/4]

Introverted Step
Requirements: Stage 1 Mastered
Description: Some consider it cowardly, others call it "playing it smart". Disappear from sight and reappear at your opponent's exposed back.

-10 chakra
165/175
No Dojo Reduction

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:33 pm
Kyo walked back to the scroll and studied the next to techinques, this stage was called Envy for a reason, it had defense and offense in one move combined. He created a clone to help him with this and had the clone use a kunai. The real Kyo had a kunai out also to perform this techinque.[1/4] Both stood atleast three yards away and held in a defensive stance. This part of the taijustu required precise percisson. Kyo had to lock his clone's kunai with his and go in with another attack while distracted.(2/4) They started at a run for eachother, the sound of metal clashing for awhile for Kyo needed a way tolock their weapons together.(3/4) Finally both kunai locked together perfectly and now it was a battle of counter attack. The real Kyo had the clone distracted with the locked blades and attempted a better distraction by swiping his hand at the clone's face then the real attack. The real attack was a kick to trip the clone and it had succeded, the clone poofed.[4/4]

Distressed Block
Requirements: Stage 1 Mastered
Description: Catch your opponents lunge, sword swing, punch, or kick in between your arm and body, holding it firm so that your opponent will have trouble moving. If done correctly, the user can lead into an attack while still holding onto the enemy.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Kyo walked over to the scroll, it would be the last techinque that he would learn today because he wanted to go play. He walked over to the dummy that still stood, setting it up to hold up a weapon and not let it fall when it inter-locked together with his.[1/4] He didn't want to waste chakra on another clone. Stepping back a few feet, he got in a ready stance, but decided to not use a kunai against kunai because what if he didn't have a weapon during a real battle? This would come in handy![2/4] Shi sat by the scroll and watched Kyo with big black eyes. Kyo shot forward at the dummy, it seemed like forever to pull this part of the style off.[3/4] He grasped his tiny hand on the weapon, in a real battle he might get cut by it. He span on his right foot and now faced back to back with the dummy. Folding his elbow to jam into the back of it.[4/4]

○ Step Counter
Requirements: Stage 1 Mastered + Introverted Step
Description: When assaulted by an opponent, place your left palm on their weapon/limb and spin on one foot to your left, allowing a clear chance to jam an elbow/dagger into your enemy's back. (It's possible on reversed sides as well. it's only easier to explain while talking of a specific side)

145/175
-20 chakra
No Dojo Reduction.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:24 pm
Clouds attention suddenly went back to Fuyu as she spoke. He was curious by what she wanted to show us, it sounded like they would be focusing on quick and swift attacks. " Then what exactly are you going to be showing us, I'm sure we all don't have lighting nature chakra and not all of us can perform Genjutsu. "  

OsteoidData

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:09 am
Fuyu formed a single shadow clone as she pointed to it,"I will be showing you how to mold nature chakra of all kinds and perfect all of your jutsu. I will be teaching you how to utilize your chakra more effectively to increase your chakra pool and I will be teaching you both independent combat skills and team work. Welcome to the wilderness!" The Shadow Clone formed two more so there was one for each and Fuyu nodded,"Listen to what I tell you and make sure not to get killed, Im not good with cleaning up bodies."

(I have a mission to complete today, it shouldnt be too long. After your training I may take you with me if possible.)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:03 pm
Cloud focused on one of the shadow clones standing before him. He unsheathed his sword and got into an defensive stance. He kept his eye's on the clone, waiting for Fuyu to give further instructions.

[So do you want me to write something up for the others or just ignore them for now. Sorry about the short posts, I'm helping my dad move so I'm writing this up in between breaks.]

OsteoidData

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:24 pm
"I want to see you attack first, Ill pair each of you up with a clone and I want you to show me what youve got." Fuyu gave a clone to each Gennin and observed them in hopes of catching weaknesses to mull over on how to compensate during their evaluation.

[Sin hasnt posted in weeks and Keins with me on the mission now actually. So Im afraid you are on your own, just npc my clone for now and npc two other gennin when we spar.]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:31 pm
Kyo rolled up the scroll when he was done with three parts of stage 2 of Kanjo. Putting it away and running off, Shi following.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games