Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Frozen Oasis || .:Temple Of Perserverance:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:52 pm
User Image

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

I will pay for my...
L I E S and T R E A S O N ...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Ninjutsu Sensor | The Paper Ghost | Jounin | OININ Apprentice |

Dai frowned at Sypher as he looked away. Seeing that he rolled his eyes at Kinpaku. Dai wasn't one for politics either but measures had to be taken. She wasn't going to push the matter of anyone not drinking the tea. It was their choice. Their eyes caught for a moment before they both looked away again. It was easy to tell that addressing the treaty wasn't of the standers today. All four of them knew the exact reason into why they gathered. "I am not!" She snapped at him when he accused her of being all jittery. Dai gripped her hands into fists at her side as he bantered about her rank at the time. She tried and even Kein said it was a perfect erase of memory even for a Genin to pull off. Her body tensed as he continued being an a** bout the whole ordeal. Indirectly calling her an idiot for even thinking that the removal would hold for a long period of time. Stop talking down to me! Her thoughts screamed at him. Anger was high with every word Sypher spoke. He recalled every memory; but fell hard when he said they sparred. She was undoubtedly going to clear that bit up of him attacking her what of rim and reason. Recalling the red powder that caused the chakra infection, which in the end, he lost control of his body. There were still several memories in between missing from his story. Memory after piece of memory of her's filled her head like the sever nightmares that woke her in tears and occasion screams. Everyone was sitting except her; her nails had dug into her skin but hadn't broken the skin. Dai looked at Sypher and Mi as Kin spoke that Dai had informed her. Her mercy had brought her to this place; if the situation was different. She would of refused to see Sypher; no matter the cost. Dai was here not willingly. But as a prisoner. She looked away as Kin addressed Mi this time. Dai looked at the Mizukage and stepped forward becoming even at Kinpaku's side. "Before you answer, Lady Mizukage. I'd like to tell my side of that day." She said politely knowing that either the Mizukage nor Sypher cared much for her. Dai closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. "It was after the meeting Kinpaku had invited all Shinobi of Kumo too. I had traveled off to here, at the Temple, after the meeting to train. I had finished the last of my bloodline training and decided to rest before continuing with my ninjutsu." She began with an easy voice. Recalling the dark memories she had pushed into submission. Sometimes wishing someone would of erased her memory of that day. "Sypher approached and had asked me to help him with something. Hesitantly, I agreed and he instructed that I tell him what jutsus he had used. He performed several jutsus and became furious, for what I took as he wasn't recalling a signal jutsu. He performed another...that turned..." Dai swallowed as she recalled the Doton: Kazangan Doryuudan no Jutsu terrifying rawr. "...and attacked me. Which soon became a fight for my life." She looked at Sypher. "Not a spar..." She said bluntly. She returned her eyes to Mi and continued. "After several jutsus were performed, Sypher wobbled a bit and started off to where Kinpaku was. I perused him. By the time I reached the dojo where he had trapped Kinpaku in veins the threatened her life. He became a threat to the village." Dai hesitated for a moment. "I was only doing what the academy had taught us. At all costs, protect the village and the Kage. It no longer mattered of my history with Sypher. He was a rogue." She voice sharpened at the word rogue. Dai looked at Sypher for a split second before continuing. "I stabbed him in the chest." She pointed to the exact location of his scar. Sending him into submission with a Raiton technique, Nagare Isou. Rendering him powerless. Only at that time, I saw the infection; red worms that were feeding on his chakra, covering his eyes and controlling him." She took in a broken breath. "Once the infection had vanished I body flicked the both of us to a location that was safe. Where I dressed his wound...which was deadly enough to kill him. Anyways, when he came to...Sypher had no recollection of any of the events. I told him he had attacked Kin; which, brought fear into his eyes. That was about the first time I had ever seen him be so afraid of something." Dai gripped the hem of her shirt. "I took pity...on him and erased his memories. Everything. I took him to the closest alley village Kumo has. Kiri. Where I rested his body against the gate pillar and took his Kumo headband. Leaving him without a name or memory." She exhaled slowly. and thought of the next bit of her memory. "When I returned, I informed Kin of what had happened. But leaving out that he was still alive. Which in thought, wasn't really a lie. I had left a man without a name and memory...alive." She said as she lowered her head a little along with her eyes. "That's what happened." She mumbled with ease before closing her eyes. "Kinpaku is right. Because of my mercy on Sypher. I stand here under arrest and under orders not to leave Kin's side." She looked up and couldn't find the terms to smile. "I never meant to hurt anyone in the fashion I did." Kyo, especially. "I lied to those closest to me. To the whole village of Kumokagure. I regret every last action I took that day and I know every well that next time no matter who it is...they must be ended." Dai's voice cracked a little when the word ended slipped over her lips. She knew and understood the implications she had placed on the board. With every little hope that the whole situation wouldn't break the treaty with Kiri, another action she would regret if it did happened at this point in time. She lowered her head, little hope left to talk about and no more for her to recall upon. ...I grew tired of these nightmares that haunt me...

I’ll take my
PUNISHMENT with a grain of salt.

User Image

User Image

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 8,000 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ occ :: }}  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:11 pm

K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 130/ 410 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

A hand arranged itself over the shoulder of her fellow villager and shinobi, Daitomi, in display of compassion. Her expression was blank, preferring to remain neutral in a more professional sense. However her gaze to Dai revealed an even softer hue of her iridescent shade. The young adviser arrived a tad bit later than everyone else as usual, to her bad habit of being tardy. She did however come in at the right time, hearing the bone of their discussion while the skin was already lain out to be scoured. The moss haired girl bowed to the assembly and immediately took her place besides Lady Kinpaku. Her eyes caught their faces, gestures, and tones of the troubled people when she passed the other party. Her mind on the other hand, had hefted a great deal of data.

Regarding the Sypher incident, or so she called it because she was never fully informed of it's details, Doki passed up on the opportunity to even ask of it. Mainly because at the time, the kage was stressed enough and so she figured that it had no bargain in referring to it. Now, after hearing both accounts, her expression showed faint signs of disbelief every now and then. The sharp cowls beneath her eyes twitched once or twice when Doki continued to process it all. She was young, still raw to her position. Her lacking qualities made her just as willing to prove her weight and mind.

But this wasn't about her. Her gaze averted back to Dai, whom she know only just realized to be in circumstantial arrest. Then here was Sypher, confidently expressing his new loyalty. She then faced forward with strokes of sadness embedded in the whorls of her irises and gently dipped her head as though she had morosely come to terms with the new found grief. From both points of view she could see that the past event had bore them suffering and tedious ordeals. And even through admittance, they may not be free of it. No one truly was 'free' in a dictated sense. Yet, they were not restrained.

The issue forked here and from there. To her, Sypher wouldn't be classfied as a criminal as his intertwined event with Dai would be incidental. However the pain that grew in the gap of his absence changed his position. He made the choice himself. Doki naturally desired for him to continue residing here. Unfortunately Sypher was already in too deep. One cannot split a person. The whole diplomatic issue over one man's residency, loyalty, commitment, intellect. Something that could easily affect a person in a trial of pain. The side of her temple throbbed not in anger but in depressive concern. Looking to Sypher and then to the Mizukage, Doki concluded that he would have at least one home to turn to as this one would simply corrode him. In her thoughts, accorded to where the pragmatic ultimatum was dictated by the Raikage's inquiries. But then again, would it be that simple? Surely, they could come up with some compromise. She quietly breathed at that faint ray of hope while her thoughts on this continued.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:11 pm
User Image

████████████████ ████████████  {} ████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMI YOUNG ROOxxxxxxxmizukage

Yokai had suddenly situated himself next to her, jumping into the melee without an ounce of hesitation. Had anyone seen him on the trek to Kumogakure one might have questioned if this person was one and the same. Mi looked to him as he laid out the details of what had happened in his perspective. Yokai had told her of what had occurred to some extent, Mi having suspected for awhile that he was possibly connected to the rogue shinobi that had supposedly been silenced in Kumo around the time that Yokai had appeared at her gates. Kin was quick to reprimand Yokai for his actions and Mi made no notion to defend him for it. Everything that had occurred before Yokai had entered her village was out of her hands. This was what Sypher had wanted. He did wanted to set things straight so this was only a small sliver of the process. It was tiring to look at things as a whole so Mi took it in stride, overly optimistic stride.

Kin then made a motion to address Mi, dropping one question after another onto her. The white haired Mizukage simply stared at Kinpaku in silence as she slowly went over the questions in her mind and formed the answers she felt were appropriate. They were different people entirely. Was this Kinpaku's way of hearing what Mi had to say or was it a sharks way of getting specific answers in order to prove a grand point? Again. Indirect. The small pang of pain she felt when recalling her brother surfaced at the mentioning of family. It was quickly replaced by the thought of her newest family members, the whole of Kirigakure. Every single person and creature were a part of her family now and Mi would like to believe that it was the case for Kinpaku, Raikage of Kumogakure as well. She knew of the burning desire, that had become a part of her, to protect every single breathing soul in her village. It was something made painfully clear to Mi when Kouhei had died.

Before getting the chance to respond it seemed as if one more person wanted to input their account and Mi did not move to interrupt at all. She heard out Dai's side of the story. It seemed as if this peculiar event effected more than just the Raikage alone. It left Mi to wonder. There were so many mistakes that could have been avoided or corrected that might have altered the dramatic outcome but living in the past got no one anywhere.

"My family, Raikage, is Kirigakure in all of it's entirety, as I am sure you can relate to." Mi closed her eyes and paused to choose her words carefully. She did not like making long speeches and if there was a way to get her point across with as little exchange as possible she would be hard pressed to figure it out but this matter was a little more delicate. Opening her eyes she looked to Kinpaku once again. "Had my Shinobi attacked me in an attempt to take my life and fled upon failing to do so it would be my responsibility to bring him or her back to the village alive if possible or take his or her life to keep them from disclosing vital information." That was the obvious thing to do and it was something that was expected of a Kage but Mi wasn't finished. This was where things would get muddy. "Of course that is if said Shinobi had fallen under the category of a rogue. I would not order to have someone who was a part of my family killed right off the bat, especially if something was not right. As a leader it falls to me to be the one person who can set things right when no one else can. Nor would I set someone else to carry out the hand of judgement when it would stain them." Mi looked directly at Dai for a moment. Although Mi was not too fond of the woman, first impressions lasting, what had happened was not something Mi would ever use to judge her with. It was a cruel hand of fate that had been dealt to her. Had Flou, Setsuna, Inka or any of her Shinobi had to kill one of their own, brothers in arms, and failed to do so Mi would not force a punishment on them. Nor would she see mercy as being weakness either. Dai had seen that something was wrong and had acted accordingly. That was her sense of justice. Mi would not snuff out the voice of her Shinobi. She led them but it didn't mean that she would ever keep them from doing what was right. However, Dai had lied about the circumstances, that was something different entirely but her mercy was not something Mi would ever hold over her head had she been one of hers.

"With respects to the alliance struck with Kiri; initially it was a man named Yokai who had sworn allegiance to Kirigakure and had that man disappeared when 'Spyher' awakened I would have handed him back to you without qualms but that is not the case." Mi looked to Yokai momentarily, as if she was summing him up with one look. "He's still part of my family and I will not abandon him." Mi looked at her hands and the cup that occupied them momentarily as she collected herself.

That was all of Kinpaku's questions. Hopefully the Raikage would be a little more direct now and would not go about things in a roundabout way. It was hard for her to respond and it made her feel as if she were taking a test of sorts.
"I can see where this whole situation would pose a problem had our villages been enemies or neutral for that matter but as you pointed out, we are on terms. I want to believe that this matter can be settled smoothly. With respects to the information that Sypher carries with him about Kumogakure you can rest assured he has not uttered a word of anything since his awakening that might put your village at risk. That information can be sealed within him and you know it to be true." Mi knew that was not the only issue here but either way Mi would sit on Yokai's side of the ring. He did not fit the hood of a rogue. He had not attacked his Raikage on purpose and upon remembering he had done so he had told Mi and had immediately arranged to return here. A rogue would not have done so. Mi would not turn a blind eye to it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:31 pm
User Image

. . .| Sypher Tsukai Yokai |. . .
.my loyalty is to my lady.

J ounin
N injutsu
S ensor

l| Sypher listened to them all debate what was certainly going to end up being his fate. As he listened to Kinpaku, he resisted the urge to smack something. Locations? Was she serious? He knew one major and important location but only because he'd designed and built the damn thing! As to destroying the village...he put his head in his hands, rubbing at the headache building most powerfully as he controlled his temper. Next came Daitomi. Lovely, sweet, naive and relatively stupid in some aspects, Daitomi. He had already explained how he couldn't remember much and yet she pointedly says 'A fight for my life'. This would be addressed soon enough. His eyes dropped onto Doki who had joined them and Sypher felt his headache burn into the deep back of his head as he took a deep breath "Certain...locations." He said quietly, holding his hands in front of him. As many would know, when Sypher got quiet, that was when he was really and truly angry "I know of one, singular, location and for all I care you can blast the damn thing into oblivion and rebuild it! You're assumption, Raikage, that I know anything is....You never gave me missions. You never assigned me sensitive information. All this was given to rest on the shoulders of Kein. During the time I was an Onin of this village, I never once left on a mission of any matter for you! I was the teacher. As two women in this room can attest to. Between the two of us, Kein and I, if one of us were to truly vanish, to truly become a danger to the village, who would be the more deadly a threat?! I was never more then a teacher! And I was satisfied with that role. Do not call me a child for saying this but in terms of who you favored with missions, Kein Uchiha is who you have always turned to and favored. If we were to have vanished at the same time, I assure you...it would not be me you would fear. And I did not 'flee' as a truly guilty rogue would have. I was taken. By violent force." he kept his focus on the Raikage but his eyes snapped to Daitomi now to address her "As for the act of mercy that Daitomi says has brought her under arrest...did I want you to save me?" he asked, his voice almost a whisper now as he struggled not to shout "For trying to harm you, whether I was aware of it at the time or not, I apologize. I can not be called to justice for actions I cannot recall and you know that! But did I want your act of mercy, Daitomi?" now he stood as well, facing her down as she stood, his chest rising slightly faster then it had. He knew himself now...knew himself well enough to know that the actions he'd taken....when she told him of what happened, he knew "Tell me, Daitomi, did I want to live? Or did you decide of your own volition to save me?" his hands were clenched as he continued to speak, his voice returning to a normal level "I have no information to be sealed, Mizukage. But I will submit to a sealing if it will satisfy all parties. There is nothing that could sway me to betray Kumogakure even if I had the means to. If it will keep my blood and the blood of anyone between the two villages from being spilled, then do it." Sypher still kept his attention on Daitomi. He wanted the absolute truth from her! He knew, knowing all parts of himself, that after so vicious a betrayal that he had done attacking the Raikage, he would have welcomed death. He would not have fought it. He touched his chest where the scar still shown and locked eyes with Daitomi "Did I truly want to be saved? Or was your act of mercy just a mercy to yourself?" He wasn't threatening her. He wasn't a threat to anyone in this room and never would have been if not for the assignment that drove him to what happened. He just...he needed the full truth now. He would have welcomed death...would have. But now? Now he needed the truth...and now he had another reason to live. He would accept the seal, if it was needed, and leave Kumogakure forever. He would never return. But if they tried to take his life, he would fight a fight they had never seen before. And many more then just him would lose their life as well "If my teachings ever mattered to you, you tell me now, Daitomi. Did I want your mercy?" |l

Subject
From

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:11 pm
User Image

User Image

I will pay for my...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

Dai rolled her eyes as Sypher finally spoke up. Apparently, not... She thought bleakly about her previous thought. She stood still as the kages spoke; only to look at Doki, who just joined them. It had been sometime since she had seen the mossy top of hair. Dai looked back to Sypher as she felt his eyes on her, not having to know that in his mind hi was saying a few good things and then calling her stupid. She squinted her eyes a bit. She turned her head a bit barely catching his question. She coxed an eye brow at him when he apologized; finding it hard at first but then say slightly it was sincere. She hesitated as he stood and asked her again. He addressed Kin and Mi for a moment; quickly she thought. "You asked to vanish." She broke into the conversation and stepped forward a few steps. Her eyes hard on his as she stared back at him. "I helped you vanish. Because!" Her voice rose a little. "Do you remember our first mission together, Sypher. Suna, was it not?" She questioned him. "A few sips of bad tea, and I gain blood poisoning. Instead of letting me die, on the tile floors of the Suna hot springs. You whisked me into your arms and raced to the hospital, in nothing. But. A. Towel." She took another step. "You saved my life that day. And I was taught to always repay, no matter the implications." She wasn't a child anymore nor did she rely on those for help and protection like she uses to. She stood before her old teacher as a Jounin, on equal grounds. "You asked to fade. So I erased you, and took you to an ally village." She took in a breath. "I repaid you and you stand here like I killed an entire village." Dai's mouth was a firm line as she stared at her former teacher.

I’ll take my

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:25 pm
User Image

J ounin
N injutsu
S ensor

l| "But not for mercy. And certainly not to be saved." Sypher said firmly, glaring down at Daitomi as they stood nearly touching. He crossed his arms over his stomach, lower then if he had been angry. More a...frustrated cross. Standing against each other, it was like seeing two siblings squaring off when one has stolen something of the others "Suna is neither here nor there, Daitomi! I was your teacher, charged with keeping you safe no matter the cost and you were but a genin with life ahead of you to live! You had no such requirements for the events that we speak of and I did not want to survive!" he snapped, forgetting about the others in the room for a moment "You knew what I wanted, knew it because you knew me better then anyone in this village, and you blatantly ignored that." his legs were spread in a wide posture as he glowered down at her. Yes...she was a Jounin now and he was rather proud of her for that...but on equal ground? If she truly thought she could take him, Sypher would laugh in her face "I did not want to live. I wanted death. You denied me that...and though..." he glowered at her, frustration showing through his rigid face "Though now I thank you for not killing me, I still cannot accept that you have done anything more then possibly prolong my suffering." he hissed finally, his voice low enough that both Kages and possibly Daitomi her self would have to struggle to hear it "And I was wearing more then a towel." he growled, his neck slightly red from the memory of that particular incident. He turned sharply away from her and sat down in his chair once more, his arms remaining crossed. More a self conscious defense then an angry stance of defiance. He didn't look at Mi, rather focusing on Doki because she had yet to say anything and was a safe person to look at without insulting or angering anyone. |l

Subject
From

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:50 pm
User Image

User Image

I will pay for my...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

Almost like little sister and big brother fighting about ridiculous things. Dai placed her hands on her hips as he crossed his arms. "Pity." She barked as she glared at him. "I took pity on you." She hissed. She allowed him to say his peace and felt the blood boil in her veins. She was wearing just a towel. "So what, you were my teacher. Is human compassion unattainable for you? Or were you just doing your job?" She knew her words were going to press him. "So you wouldn't have to wake up in the morning feeling guilty that you let a genin die." Dai stared at him as he pressed that he wanted to die instead of live. Her face flushed in anger, prolonging his life. She watched as he sat back down, her gripped the back of the chair and stared at him. The back of the chair snapped under the grip of her hand. Her eyes harder than he had ever seen them as pieces of the chair fell to the floor. She was stronger than normal Jounin, Kein made sure of that. But snapping the back of a chair was genin play. She turned and stood back with Kinpaku and Doki. I don't need you giving me that 'oh pity me' crap. She thought darkly and she crossed her arms. If it wasn't for her orders of arrest, she would have pleasantly left. It was now clear that neither Sypher or Dai wanted to see either of each other.

I’ll take my

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:22 pm
~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image Maybe he should not have gone off without telling Suzume, but something was just bugging the crap out of him. He had caught a familiar scent or just had a gut feeling. Either way, he had gone around and picked up that familiar scent. He had gone to the gates and followed it all the way here to the temple. If this scent really did belong to the one person... then why was he here? Was he really still alive? If it was the other one then he'd have to get his nose checked out.

Nose low to the ground as he climbed the steps, the scent seemed to be getting stronger. He also picked up the familiar scents of Dai and the Raikage. Just what was going on here? When he reached the top of the stairs, he noticed the doors were wide open and he could see people inside. Strange... unless the Anbu were snooping about. If they were, they might not think too much of him. Probably thought he was a regular dog walking about. Well... he was just a regular dog, he was just one that could talk.

He could sense the tension in the air, so he moved off to the side and kept low to the ground. He slunk inside, keeping an eye out to know if he should turn tail and run. That was temporarily forgotten when he got a good look at one individual. Standing up, tail wagging, and figuring he would not get into any real trouble, he trotted over to Sypher and nudged his arm with his nose. "Hiya Sypher! Long time no see!

OOC: I read over the first couple of posts, I don't think the doors were closed... mostly a lot of text with drama, politics, talk about Dai owing her life to Sypher, Sypher not liking that... etc.

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:35 pm
User Image

J ounin
N injutsu
S ensor

l| Sypher met Daitomi's look of rage with his own cool and isolated onin mask "Pity." he repeated "You should have removed all pity after Alex Wood. That was the whole point." he turned his head away, ignoring her as she broke a chair, his face now fully unreadable "You were a genin, I was your teacher. That's all there was to it." He was an idiot now for allowing himself to get involved with this spat with Daitomi again. They had never agreed on anything and neither of them could really control the anger that the other brought out. It had kept him from ever really trying to teach her anything...simply because they could never stop yelling at each other. He dipped his head low, letting his chin rest on his chest Human compassion? I have compassion... he sighed through his nose and didn't look at the rest of the group now. His behavior was the exact opposite of Dai's fiery stance by Kinpaku, his face hidden slightly by hair. He'd made his peace with Kinpaku and honored his word to Mi as well. He was willing to have his tongue tied, willing to leave Kumogakure and never return. He was not willing to die and had made no offer of his head. Sypher had finally gotten the missing pieces of his memory from Dai and she had finally answered him. She had pitied him. That didn't anger him...but it did make him realize that even if he had pushed her harder and even if Kein had trained her later...she was still unable to separate herself from emotional events. He rubbed his nose, still keeping his head down now, eyes low and empty. He couldn't afford to be emotional in this anymore. It would get him in more trouble...and possibly ruin any chances at walking away from here. A cold nose on his arm jolted him out of his thoughts and he smiled at a familiar fuzzy face "Cloud...finally...someone happy to see me." he said softly. Only Could would hear his words as he bent over in his chair, ruffling the shepherd's ears fondly. He rubbed his thumb along the dog's nose as well, giving him an easy smile "Its good to see you..." he continued softly, ruffling the fur softly. It really was nice to have someone happy to see him rather then angry, annoyed or bent on his destruction. |l

Subject
From

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:07 pm

K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 130/ 410 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

Her eyes flickered back and forth between the two prominent women, Raikage and Mizukage. With her hands held behind her back, she showed attentive respect. So now the treaty divulged into the lines of famliar annotations. She raised her head towards the Mizukage when she mentioned her thoughts on Family Matters. Her expression didn't resign to a smile, frown, or anything unnecessary to show. However her eyes slightly rose to a degree of understanding. Good leaders should be well connected to their people. If she really means what she says, then one can't go wrong with family matters. Should she feel at ease, though? Despite the Mizukage's suggested willingness of approval to Sypher and conviction, Doki decided against saying anything. For now. And so, she wondered, what her village chieftain will entail prior to the main concern of this judgement. Her gaze averted back to Sypher, checking in on his body language. He in turn stood up to amount up to his say. Zesty, which made Doki uncomfortable for him as it could again bring another issue into the light.

What could have made you want Death? She abhorred and feared the idea of resigning her soul and body. Now it rocked to Dai, with her remarks and valedictions on her servitude to pay back what she thought was equal. Honestly, this was her first time being placed in a debate so crossed. Her eyes picked up on Sypher's lingering expression in her direction. She looked at him a little sadly for a moment. Doki didn't believe Dai to be as venemous to want to intend extending his 'suffering'. And since she didn't know what he was even suffering from, she refrained from choosing a side. Flinging one more into the fray would be a waste after all. Her face attested to him past from being a student but instead an adviser and..a human. Don't push it, Teach..

The s**t really, really hit the fan. The tension, oh yes, it was very thick. But, perhaps this wasn't such a bad thing after all. Yes, pain dried on their walls and lingered even still. But that didn't change the fact that these two people still cared enough to bicker and even make harsh points towards one another. And even in a stalemate, Doki figured that arguments were still productive. She was not surprised to lock her lips from a little nervous laughter. With all the awkwardness going on between both parties, they could use a little outlet.

With the two finally quiet along with the destruction of one feeble chair and the entrance of a familiar dog, the young adviser carefully cleared her throat. "Ah..now now you two. Let's take a deep breath before you both say something you'll regret." Her face looked like she was having difficulty from concerting up a stifled laugh to a professional demeanor. And the irony of her statement was intended as a joke.

Now, she did look back over to the Raikage. Doki...did not yet identify the stance in which Kinpaku was taking. If the points made by the Mizukage and Sypher was true, she didn't see much of an issue. But many cynical and logical minds were bound by doubts alike and having one, Doki could understand only slightly where Kin was coming from. "People need people." Her voice wasn't loud or quiet nor did it dictate her stance on anything in particular. Simply, her eyes stared over the ginger pelt of Cloud, Suzume's partner.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:20 pm
User Image

████████████████ ████████████  {} ████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMI YOUNG ROOxxxxxxxmizukage

Mi looked away from Kinpaku the moment Yokai and Dai began to enlighten the group with their thoughts. Well. Initially it started that way but as they got more heated things obviously became more personal. Dai and Yokai touched upon the nasty little tid bit about Sypher having wanted death. Mi tensed, her fists curling into tight forms. Mi turned her head a fraction so that she could watch the flames dance lazily in the hearth. Every now and then the little 'pop' would spurt a heated reaction inside the flames that made them lash out randomly before settling down once again. Even though she looked elsewhere she was very much listening to both parties. Sypher had grown up here. He had trained alongside these people for so long it made Mi really question his motive for wanting to remain in Kirigakure. Mi understood that he would not be comfortable here and nor would Kin with the looming doubts that had been already planted in her mind due to the accident but as far as family went they were in Kumogakure. Mi saw Yokai as her friend, apart from a villager. She had confided in him as he had confided in her but she was still unsure of why he was doing what he was doing and as she listened to him go back and forth with Dai she began to grow curious again.

A presence at the door made Mi turned her head to look as a oddly patterned dog entered the room. Mi had only ever seen one dog, well wolf, in her lifetime and seeing two in the span of just a few days right after one another slightly amused her. She stared at the animal as it seemed to recognize something, or someone and proceeded to maneuver into the room. He bee lined for Yokai, seemingly butting him with his muzzle to get the male shinobi's attention. It was a little misplaced, the friendly interaction between the two but it wasn't unwelcome. The corner of Mi's mouth turned upright momentarily but smoothed out just as quickly. There were a lot of people in attendance now. Had Mi taken this negatively she could see it as potentially threatening in itself. I'm going to get scolded... She realized. She should have brought someone else with her but it would have undermined her reason for coming. She was supposed to trust Kumogakure. However foolishly it might seem.

A voice, aside from any that had been accounted for thus far, cut into Mi's little bubble. Attention glued to the woman who also seemed to flank the Raikage, she listened to the woman utter placating neutral words, something that might lessen the tension in the room. Regret... Mi thought about that for a moment. It seemed that this group had a lot of regrets to swallow and sort through for an entire lifetime. With a small sigh, the first of the evening for her, Mi looked down at nothing in particular. She was hoping that a sealing would reassure the Raikage but it was the woman's rebuttal that Mi was really anticipating. Was ultimate distrust she had out for Sypher the underlying issue or was it what Sypher had hinted to earlier. Was he just really looked down on by the Raikage? Mi lightly scolded herself. That was petty and Mi had half a mind to flick Yokai on the forehead for having said something so rash. No leader ever took preference over anyone. Especially a Kage. People need people. Mi turned her attention to the woman on the sidelines once again. Wasn't that the truth? In a sense the issue was which people would Sypher be allowed to surround himself with. Which people would he be leaving behind and which people were going to suffer for it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:40 pm
User Image

J ounin
N injutsu
S ensor

l| Sypher glanced at Doki as she finally spoke, watching her for a moment as he kept gently rubbing Cloud's ears. He wasn't sure about saying things he would regret...he'd never regretted anything in his life. At least, nothing he'd been in control of. Opening the jar at the ruins had been a mistake but...did he regret it? He wasn't sure...the aftermath of what had happened haunted him. But it had also brought him to Kirigakure and that certainly wasn't anything to regret...so what could he regret now? Daitomi had suggested perhaps he didn't have human compassion...and honestly, maybe he didn't. He thought he did I feel for people...but I never believed in letting yourself wallow. I care but...I'm not one to be so moved by things...I just don't know what they mean by 'human compassion' and 'regret'. Everyone's opinion is different when it comes to things like that. he gave Cloud's head a final pat and leaned back, his eyes drifting to stare at the ceiling as he tried to sort through things "Whose people? Do I have people?" he looked down, addressing Doki. His question was honest but there was a weight behind it as he put his fingers to his mouth, pressing hard on his closed lips. He was thinking through everyone he knew, whether directly or not and...honestly, the only person he felt he needed was "If anyone is my people right now...it's the Mizukage. She didn't have to come here with me but she choose to anyway. Whether it was her duty or not, I believe she is the one I would call my closet people right now." he finished, wanting to add that she was his friend but...if he said that now It just wouldn't be good...not at all. he looked away, chin in hand and seemed to retreat into himself once more. Like on the way here, he was ultimately locking himself into silence again. |l

Subject
From

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:23 pm
~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image Happy that Sypher remembered him, the dog's tail continued to wag as the other patted him and paid attention to him. "Good to see you, too." he replied back, murmuring so that only Sypher would be able to hear him. He didn't recognize the woman with Sypher, but he figured she was a friend, and a friend of Sypher's was a friend of his.

While the other continued to ruffle his hair, Cloud stayed silent as the conversation picked up again. There was still tension in the air, but Doki was obviously trying to diffuse it. Although when Sypher spoke up again, after he had stopped rubbing his ears. Unable to help himself, the opinionated dog opened his mouth and gently nipped Sypher's leg, or his arm if he couldn't get to the leg. It wasn't a hard pinch, it was more gentle, sort of like a nibble, hard enough to get the male's attention.

He also made a soft, yet gruff whine, sort of like a child trying to gain attention from an adult. "What about me or Suzume? Okay, maybe you don't know Suzume enough, but I'm certainly man's best friend!" Honestly, he didn't want to gain attention from Kinpaku, lest she literally kick him out. But he certainly wanted to be counted amongst Sypher's friends. The man had saved his and Suzume's life and had scratched him behind the ears, they were friends for life!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:12 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The volley of questions sent forth by the Raikage didn't appear to be enough for Dai, who quickly pitched in on the situation. It was a blessing really, that Doki arrived. Dai presented her side of the tale, which seemed oddly informed, when compared to the information she had been given. "Daitomi. Was that information you were aware of when you 'assassinated' Calsypher of the Senju?" spoke the woman, "Of these... parasites?"

Then came the Mizukage. She spoke as best she could, but there seemed allegations that Kin did not much like to hear. "I'm glad you understand that particular idea, Mizukage. It had never quite been an official order. While technically treason, there would have been investigation. I am no monster," answered Kin, her tone growing more strenuous. She continued to listen simply, while Mi went on. On and on. The alliance in accordance between the two villages, she was attempting to shelter him under the fact that Dai had left him a shell, and he had been developing something of his own self. Of course the man wasn't going to forget. He wasn't mad, his memories had been stuffed into the back of his head. "Lady Mizukage, you surely must be joking when you say you don't see a problem. While I ask for your support should war come to us, and you do the same, it's not as if we're sharing confidential information." It didn't appear Kin would get to finish the sentiment for the moment, as "Yokai" spoke up.

Confidential location. Singular. Tear it down, he says! What in the hell was he thinking? A building such as that... It was home to people. Home. Then came the spite and angst, complaints. It was downright shameful to hear him complain so. Not that she had the opportunity to really say anything. He'd already pointed his sharpened tongue to Dai, and the two bickered like small children on the semantics of whether or not she should have been merciful. Dai knew now. If one was to hunt those labeled rogue, mercy wasn't much of an option. Kin was growing more and more irritated while they bickered, when the final straw came. Suzume's hound. Did the damned thing have no common sense?

Now... Doki finally spoke up, trying to quiet the bickering. Thankfully, Doki had an eye on the peace. From her side, Kin withdrew a flask, taking a deep swig. While the tea would undoubtedly have been more relaxing, the sake just seemed proper. Mi spoke not at all, and Sypher retorted. The hound didn't seem to understand just what this was. Why was it in the mountains? Her cursed office was still in the reconstruction phase. The dog's response was enough. Kin broke her silence, tone sharp.

"Cloud, I'm going to give you a chance to leave at this moment, with a question to ponder. However kind it was to enter into a room, where a reportedly dead man's scent is, mixed with my own and the person who had falsely reported killing him, what gave you the idea that this was an open meeting of sorts?" Doki was here, as she was a village adviser. Dai was here, as she was one of the few intertwined with the events, and was bound for the time being, to her side. The hound, he had no place. She knew the previous Raikage would not have dared to tolerate this, however pleasant she had been otherwise. "Now... Get. Out."

Back to the two that had been bickering, she inhaled deeply. "Thank you, Doki for trying to bring the peace. As for either of you... This is just behavior that is shameful in a setting such as this. Work your problems out on your own time." Now was the time for her to finish her ideas. "As I was saying... Information like what Sypher knows isn't shared between us. While it is a vital location in our system, it's also a home." With that, Kin shot a look at Sypher, for his idea to tear it down. It was downright despicable. Kin couldn't help but scoff. He had nothing of value? Clearly, he hadn't done much in the way of thinking of the system.

"It was a home that was also yours, Sypher. It's appalling to see you spat at the idea, and suggest I tear it down. For what? For you? People live there." He had suggested that he was immune to whatever was in store, as he was under an influence at the time. A cowardly statement. The woman tried to let the tension out of her shoulders, closing her eyes somewhat. "The fact that you had been executed without investigation had been improper, and I had not quite ordered such an endeavor, as I mentioned. It was the whims of a child, looking to save her teacher. A noble, but improper maneuver considering how our world is orchestrated. Continuing onward, you're complaints of danger and what you did here and pointless, Calsypher. You may not have been offered them, but had you asked, you would have received." On and on, and Kein was the real danger. A volatile man, who was just as powerful as she was, of course he was... But not once had he shown much in the way of treason. In fact... She had seen him grow from a genin to what he was now, but... Something did warn her in the back of her head. Many got that red flag now though. Sypher's treason at the time. The knowledge that he wasn't truly dead. She'd been lied to. Trust was a hard thing.

"You're deflecting the issue, all the while presenting a poor solution. You say I have a means to keep you silent? I do not, for the memory is a fickle thing, and the concept of the technique absurd," Kin spoke in exasperation at this point. There was no means to seal him that she knew of. Not just that information, which was where it came in. There was something that bothered her more than anything about him now though. He spoke as if there were a means now to save his skin and that of their situation. "You speak in fanciful dreams and feverish delusions now. It's a sad sight to see."

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games