Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Bloodline Classed |

Shiro turned and smiled finishing his artwork and putting it away. "I am of the Ukyo bloodline, I have to be good or I wouldn't be an effective ninja." He said laughing patting the head of the eagle they were riding. "Also don't worry about the future, we are a team now. We have each others back now." He said smiling and adjusting his headband. "Now tell me when your ready to head out and we will go." He finished not wanting to overwhelm Sukai with what was happening.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 235/275

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:05 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank-Genin CP(250)|-|AC:0|-| 0 両 User Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai looked at him, Oh well that would make since. It would be like me being a bad healer. Except I don't to have to be of a special bloodline to use my skills. Even though being a medical ninja runs in my family. "O-oh okay, where are we going?" She asked softly her eyes still on the village.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:13 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

"We are going to the crater in the mountains... Hang on." He said turning away from the village and flying to the crater. His mind curious of whats at the crater and needing to talk to the raikage fulled him leaving the village, and if they got in trouble he'd take the blame.

{exit}

User Image
Chakra Reserve: 235/275

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:43 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 400

Reiko Arrived at the gates of The Village Hidden In the clouds. He looked over his shoulder to Ichiro and smiled lightly"Alot higher up then I thought" He said with a chuckle as he approached the gaurds of the gates. He motioned towards the Headband he had tied engraved into the center of his armor"Konoha Ninja to see the Raikage" His voice was serious along with his entire demeanor. He prayed they would be allowed a speedy entrance for he didn't want to camp outside the gates when there were hotels on the inside

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| -- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:54 pm
User Image [ Roleplay Post ]

Ichiro appeared behind Reiko, beads of sweat pouring from his forehead. No doubt he was tired from overexerting himself, however, his sloppy posture altered to serious and non playful as he witnessed the guards of Kumo. They looked quite powerful and concerned of their duties to inspect shinobi coming into their village. Ichiro was most impressed at this, and smiled widely towards them. "Ichiro Senju, along with Reiko Uchiha to see the shadow of the Hidden Cloud. We shall disturb no one, and only attend to our business." The words flowed smoothly from the shinobi's lips as he awaited a reply, his brown pupils carefully checking the area around him.

[ OOC Post ]

Chakra Reserves: 330  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:01 pm
User Image

Reiko stepped forward to speak with the gaurd. After a couple minutes and a low chuckle Reiko walked back towards Ichiro shaking his head"It appears as if most of Kumokagure's up and coming Shinobi are at this Mountain Crater if the land of lightning. He told me where it was at and thats where were going. C'mon" He said as he reshouldered his pack and headed off in the eastern direction

|| -- ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:12 pm
User Image [ Roleplay Post ]

Ichiro sighed heavily, straightening the katana located on his hip. Afterwards, he followed Reiko towards the new destination.

[ OOC Post ]

Chakra Reserves: 330  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:06 am
User Image

Reiko strode through the gates of the cloud after briefly telling them the permission he got from the Raikage and inquiring to the whereabouts of the two Uchiha's. One was apparently a genin while the other was a Konnin. So it seemed he was in fact not the head of the clan...interesting

|| -- ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:45 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro flew through the gates and landed gently on the ground. "Alright that was fast... I think next time I will draw something that doesn't have multiple wings." He said revealing that the hummingbird was so fast, because he drew it with six wings instead of two. Shiro then got down and extended his arms to both girls to get down. "well that was fun." he said with a laugh as he looked the way to the dojo, "sensei is at the dojo."

User Image
Chakra Reserve: 295/295

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:50 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank-Genin CP(250)|-|AC:0|-| 0 両 User Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

When the bird got faster Sukai clung to Shiro's arm tightly when the bird sped up. She closed her eyes the whole time until they reached the gates. She then jumped down after him and looked around. "At the dojo? . . Okay." She said trying to think of were that would be. I need to get out more. This is ridiculous not knowing my own way around my own village.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:46 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzorixxhojoxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx»xxstats Chakra: 225 / 225xx Ryo: 0 両 xx AC: 0

Zori jumped down off of the bird, her hair in a giant mess, and she stumbled on the ground for two seconds before she could regain her balance, telling her body she was on land. Was that what it always was like flying? Hm. Not something she enjoyed. Especially the fast parts. But she clung on and was perfectly fine! She would... just have to remember to forget that. She brushed herself off and gestured towards the direction of the dojo that Shiro had pointed out a moment ago. "So, are we going?" She hoped they knew where they were going because no one should rely on Zori for directions. She did go there every single day for a couple of years since the dojo was coupled with the academy, but she didn't go there from the gate that often.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:00 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro looked at Zori and nodded but first he would bow again. "We will go but first I must say sorry. I drew the hummingbird to get away in case a fight broke out. So sorry I will be sure to make the flight more enjoyable the next time." He apolgized and looked up and Zori with a blush. "s-she is really cute..." he thought and shook his head turning his head to the dojo. "lets go..." He finished walking to the dojo.

(exit)

User Image
Chakra Reserve: 295/295

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:12 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

”Bonds make you stronger, but if you have no bonds...

User Image

Sakaki arrived at the gates and nodded to the guards and began to head to the dojo since he sensed quite a few chakra signatures.
[exit]

User Image

... how does one become stronger?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:09 am
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

Reiko walked through the gates. He turned his head to glance back at the village.He did a handsign and created a clone to send tothe cratr to inform Ichiro of his choice to go back to the village.They needed him there and he had to get back

|| --- ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:50 am
User Image
[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu:::Bloodline | [☁]
[☁] | | | 8 7 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher sprinted through the gates, throwing a 'V' to the guards who greeted him as he came "Yeah. Where?" he tilted his head with a look of confusion We have a plaza now? with that he left, moving into the village. [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Duty
Love
Honor

and above all else....

P R I D E
Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games