Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:57 pm
Tayu flitted behind Kiri and tapped her shoulder. "Y'know, if I was an enemy you'd be dead. As it is, point for me, Kiri-chan."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:00 pm
Suki jumped and dodged the needles, landing in a safe place as she looked up. "Who are you?" She asked.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:10 pm
Nowe had drawn his katana, knocking the needles away from him. His heart began racing as he heard that cold voice, turning to see Ayame. "Took you long enough to find me....your skills are getting sloppy. Could it be your sickness?" He said, taunting even though he was scared to death.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:06 am
Kikou jumped slightly to the left and threw a smoke bomb on the ground a few seconds later Kikou flew out of the smoke his fist ready to punch at Zanes face  

Xistund

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:02 am
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri spun instantly, slashing at Tayu with her fans. "I'd only be dead if you actually could hit me." She countered with a smirk.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:13 pm
Tayu bent backward to dodge the fans and skipped back a few steps, grinning. "I just did touch you. Still, my point. Stop when we get to fifteen?" She brought her hands up to chest level and slid into a wide stance that would let her move in any direction.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:26 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri stuck her tongue out at Tayu. "Oh technicalities." She said with a laugh. "But yeah, what the heck. Fifteen sounds good." She lunged at Tayu, attacking with the blades of her fan. Her actions were smooth as a dance, a well practiced maneuver she knew by heart.

((Roll dice? Highest number wins the fight? Or just randomly say who wins?))

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:37 pm
"Could be, but then again, I haven't gone full out yet." Ayame said with a smirk as he flapped his wings, sending another shower of needles. Except this time the needles had a surprise in them.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:38 pm
Zane flipped on his hands to dodge Kikou's punch. Then he used his legs to grab the kid's arm, jerking his legs to flip him over on his back.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:45 pm
Kikou was a bit surprised by the flip but he had a few surprise of his own on the ground Kikouput his hands in the Tiger sign "Earth Release: Earth Flow River" the ground on under him turned to mud and moved like a rapid river to knock him off balance  

Xistund

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:57 am
{Bump for Dragon sweatdrop }  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:09 am
(I just don't really know what to do.)
Walking over to a nearby tree Kohane sat against it looking to Tsuki for a moment. "Why not go see if you can find your other team mate" Kohane said looking at the girl. "I don't think your other team members are going to be done anytime soon" she said looking back to the duels.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:10 am
{Oh.}

Tsumi watched the fights for a second and then said, "Alright." Then, she jumped away, Rai holding on to her owner's shoulder.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:51 am
"Water style: Piercing thrust" kyo muttered having done a quick hand sign as he thrusted his spear forwards. As he did a sudden blast of water issued from the tip of it like a jet of water hitting one of the sparring dummies and putting a hole in it the same diameter as the tip of his spear. "Better" he muttered twisting the spear as he pulled it close to his body setting it back over his shoulder. In the back area of his home several of the training dummies had a good deal of holes in them.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:03 am
Tsumi was just passing by there when she heard the water and dummies being stabbed. She went over to investigate and saw it was Kyo. "Hello." she said, waving. Rai mewed her greeting.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games