Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Greek Mythology Reincarnated[Open and Possibly Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:42 pm
Rondo froze a bit seeing those dark eyes stare into his even if his eyes were bright they seemed to look so much darker;it almost made his heart stop... strangely enough."Persephone?"He pondered and was kinda surprised."I don't hear her...so i guess she's sleeping or something.It's rare 'cause she's usually just talking to me,even in my sleep.I wonder what happened to her."He unnoticed that he leaned in further still looking at that man;it was like a pool of darkness that seemed no end and if you were to fall you would fall for a endless amount of time.The red that seemed to represent the blood that was over flowing."Tell me who are you?It feels like i'v known you...."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:55 pm
"Sticks and stones can break my bones..." Raen trailed off, thinking of what they were getting themselves into. A fight with Hades and his demons was inevitable; she was sure of it. Finding Misato and getting out of here? Alive? That was another story. "But Hades' knives can never hurt me."  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 2:42 pm
((Now I'm getting an Ouran Host Club vibe, lol They're just like the Hitachin Twins. Except Hades and Rondo aren't brothers. Or Homosexual, lol.))

Hades blinked in surprise, but smiled fondly at Rondo.
"I am Hades." he simply said, reaching up to smooth some of Rondo's hair out of his eyes.
"I am Persephone's lord and husband. I am...." Hades almost said Death Incarnate, but, for some reason, he didn't want to scare Rondo.
"I am... content hat you are... well." Hades struggled with the words, feeling foolish that, even know Rondo was in charge right now, he shared body, mind and soul with Persephone, which made Hades want to take the boy in his arms again and never let go.
Instead he sighed, emerald eyes glowing, and smiled softly again. "Would you like something to drink?" he asked Rondo.

"I thought it was 'Sticks and stone may break my bones but Zeus' bolts can fry us like a batch of crispy chicken'?" Loren smiled, and Skye laughed, glad he was trying to lighten the mood.
"We've gotta move fast, move hard." Skye informed them as they rounded the corner.
Reaching out with her mind, Skye let Loren lead as she closed her eyes. and tried ot focus in on Misato and Rondo.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:01 pm
((Hahahaha their also not getting in those 'positions' the twins are mostly in...so much moe.Hahahha))

Rondo backed away from the man-well Hades and almost fell off the bed."H-Hades?"He was scared out of his mind that he was in the face of the lord of the underworld...Persephone's husband."You're scary..."The words slipped from his mouth and he didn't notice that he said those words either.He didn't know why but the fear of 'him' seeped in rather hard and he couldn't help but start to cry.  

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:10 pm
Axel chuckled and put his free hand in his pocket, walking with Raen while holding her hand. A few seconds passed and Axel grew bored. "Hey Raen...guess what." he whispered into her ear and then gave her a quick little poke in her side.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:49 pm
Raen stopped and blushed when Axel poked her side. "What is it?" she asked him with.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:25 pm
((Sadly, I have to go, which makes my sad. But I'm posting as soon as I cna get back on, which will be tomorrow if I can help it. Also, I'm making a new rp on here, got everything ready and set up, just gotta post it. *whoots* Adventure for Alex!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:38 pm
((You do what you gotta do.I'll join your Rp if you get it set up.))  

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:29 pm
Axel looked at her and smiled. "You're cute when you blush...and I found this." he whispered. Pulling out a small box he opened it and there were a few rings with various gemstones and valuable rocks embedded in them. Turquoise, rubies,sapphires, emeralds, opal and diamonds sparkled. "I already took the ones I liked" he smiled and held up the hand that held hers. On his ring finger was an amethyst while a skull with rubies and diamonds was on his middle. Silently he closed the box and gave it to her. "For the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." he whispered into her ear with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:12 pm
Raen stared at the rings. "Oh, Axel..." she shook her head, tears brimming her eyes. she hugged him. "No one's ever done this for me." she said in a small voice. "Thank you, Axel." she put her hand behind his neck and pulled him down so she could kiss him.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:54 pm
Axel smiled and let her pull him down. As he kissed Raen he slipped the box into her pocket and slid both arms around her waist, holding her contently as he slowly pulled away and whispered "You're welcome" with another smile he leaned in and kissed her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:44 pm
Raen smiled as Axel kissed her back, and electric sparks shot through her. She pushed him against the wall, and kissed him again. And she wasn't sure how she managed to stop, but she did. "thank you very, very much." she kissed him between every word.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:42 pm
Axel smirked at her sudden push and held her closer as he kissed her, sliding his hands underneath her shirt and rubbing her back. "Your welcome." he said with a quick smile, which was gone with one of Raen's kisses.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:23 pm
Hades' eyes widened and he gasped.
"Oh, no! I'm so sorry. please, don't cry..." a slightly hurt [removed](for some odd reason) flashed across Hades' face for a moment.
"Don't cry, Rondo. I swear on my life that I won't ever hurt you." and then the God did something he'd never thougt he would:
Hades held out his open palms in surrender as he got up and backed away slowly.
"I'm so sorry. Please, don't be scared...." he shooked his head, willing his eyes to hide the hurt and grow soft again.

"Hey!" Loren's voice was sharp as he stared the pair down. "Little boy, you better get away from my baby! You put your hands on her again, and you bet that lily-white a** you're gonna regret it!" loren's growled was fierce, his eyes shooting daggers at both Raen and Axel.
"You mother's right, Raen. We have no damn time for this. You two can get some alone time-"
"Next year, right after NEVER! Now let's go!" Loren huffed, grabbed Raen's wrist, and hauled her down the hall.
"That woman...." Skye shook her head fondly and sighed as she patted Axel's shoulder.
"Don't worry. Lori just wants everyone to get out fo here safely, and we can't afford any type fo distractions. We'll all sit down and talk about this later, Axel." with that, Skye followed Loren and Raen, not waitng for Axel to follow her.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:37 pm
Rondo was stunned at Hades's voice,those eyes almost seemed scared of him.Though he knew the only reason Hades would ever take him a notice is because his wife's sprite was inside him...that was the only reason he was behaving this way.To satisfy her..."I d-din't say i w-was scared!"He lied though his saddened voice,it was a pathetic attempt to make well of the situation."And who's crying!"He shouted in a frightened tone."I'm not crying..."Rondo covered his face with his hands and softly spoke,"Just leave me alone,i'm sure your wife will come out sooner or later and then you can live happily ever after..."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games