Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:06 am
{Nope. I've got the whole week off.}

Mala heard what Van said and looked towards him, wondering why Jaquel and that woman were here with him as well. She bit her lip, desperately wanting to apologize. While waiting, she had told her worries to one of the local homosexuals in hopes of him helping. She looked at him for reassurance. He whispered to her, "Don't worry! Just go apologize and get it over with! You can guilt-trip him later."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:09 am
((Yay for awesome gay friends! XD I don't have one, but I want one. I ran into someone once that would've been perfect but it was just a brief meeting. =D ))

All the while, Jaquel stood in the background with his arms folded, all the while that look on his face that said 'This is all my doing. You're suffering because of me and I am loving it.'

((And you lucky person! We only get thursday off. Officially. Some people like me don't have friday classes, but some do. And then we have classes today up 'til 5 o'clock. >.<))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:30 am
{Y'know what? I'm going to have them be a gay fairy or a tomboyish fairy that's Mala's best friend from now on since I'm tired of her not having friends. In fact, I'm making a profile for the gay friend nao.

Ouch! >.<}

Mala looked at the three people and put two and two together. She sighed. Somehow, she knew something like this'd happen. She looked to her friend and said, "You were damn right. If this is what I think it is, I might as well get even." Her tone was irritable, annoyed. If, for some reason, Van planned to cheat on her - Mala planned on sleeping with every single one of Van's living enemies for every floozie he touches. Atius, of course, being the first she would lay since Van hated him the most.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:20 pm
((I'd think that by now she'd think 'Van = a*****e. Jaquel = trouble. Therefore, Van + Jaquel = This is somehow Jaquel's fault.' But that's just me. XD ...And now I have block.... ._.;; ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:29 pm
{She saw the woman and Jaquel, which made her think this had something to do with sex and someone being a pig. XD Sorry if my brain doesn't function right for some of these posts.}

Mala hoped that this wasn't what she thought it was, and approached Van. "Honey, what's going on?" she asked, her eyes filled with worry. She was currently suppressing the anger and misery from before to the best of her ability, hoping to gradually let it all out later on. "Why are you here with Jaquel of all people?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:32 pm
"Because he isn't snapping at me for things I have no control over." Van said simply.

((Crap post goes WHEEEEEE!!! =D Yeah, I dunno either....))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:38 pm
{I'm a bit of a ditz, so I keep missing the obvious. >.< Please tell me if I have ditz moments in the future and I'll edit.}

"That doesn't make sense. The whole reason why I was upset earlier was because you kept completely disregarding how badly I felt about the whole situation. Plus, wasn't it his fault? But..hold on. That's not the point of my being here. I know it wasn't all your fault, so I'm sorry." Mala said, doubting that she'd get the same courtesy now judging by his tone of voice. If anything, she expected him to disregard her apology and go off with Jaquel anyway - or something else utterly miserable to happen. She took a deep breath and bit her lip, obviously expecting the worst.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:43 pm
((It's totally fine, just having some minor block on my part. And now to sit back in my throne of power and rub my hands together maniacally as I wonder how I should have Van act here. twisted ))

"Well give the lady a prize!" Van said starting to applaud her mockingly. "'Bout time you stopped chewing me out for his bullshit stunt." he said nodding at Jaquel.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:49 pm
{Okay. Sorry about the block.}

"Please, can't we just drop this? Or at least go talk it out somewhere private?" Mala asked with pleading eyes. Her pride was severely hurt as it was, for apologizing when she felt that she wasn't completely in the wrong. Plus, judging by Van's behavior, she wasn't likely to be getting an apology back any time soon.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:51 pm
Van just shrugged apathetically. "I don't see what else there is to talk about. You're the one that made a big deal out of the whole thing."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:57 pm
{Copypasta error.}

"I apologized, though judging by your attitude, you don't care." Mala said, sighing. "Excuse me. I'm going home now. I'm not going to argue, I'm not going to demand an apology either. When you've calmed down, please come see me." she said, obviously trying hard not to snap or act upset. After this, she tried to move by the three to head on home.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:01 pm
As she passed by, Jaquel gave her one of his cold smiles that he always used when he thought he had the upper hand. He only whispered one thing to her as she walked by. "Checkmate."

((Copypasta strikes again! =D ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:04 pm
{Copypasta has been killing me lately! D:}

Mala bit her lip. Jaquel did all of this! She felt like crying, especially since Van would probably never believe her now. After their arguement, he was probably going to stay mad - not even bother trying to patch things up! She took a couple steps outside of the inn, covering her eyes with her hands as she ran off quietly crying.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:09 pm
"Geeze, I always forget how much of a crybaby she is." Van said as he watched her run off.

"You two still need some space. Enjoy Natalia's company and I'll see what I can do for the poor dear." Jaquel said as he once again left to play mind games with Mala.

((I might be leaving in a while to head home for the holidays. Where I can has more vidya games. XD ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:14 pm
Phineus, Mala's new gay friend, walked up to Van and slapped him pretty damn hard. Or at least, as hard as he can muster. "You're an a**, you know that?! She swallowed her pride, ignoring everything she felt just to apologize to you! Try considering someone aside from yourself for once before you both regret it!" After that, he went to chase off after Mala in hopes of cheering her up.

{Okay, I hope you have fun and enjoy your holiday. ^.^}

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games