Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Pokemorph Rp (accepting/open!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:36 am
"Okay!" Riza said cheerily, skipping over to Roze, "Sorry about all that. Distractions distract me, kya ha! You wanna look at any of the books? What kind do you like to read?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:15 pm
Roze had gotten distracted herself, looking over at books in a nearby shelf. Using her natural deduction skills, she came to realize that this library was a building which housed books, which were the smaller objects of papers bound together in convenient packages. She looked over at Riza when she skipped over. When Riza asked the last question, Roze felt a bit embarrassed as she answered. "Actually... This is my first time seeing books before," she answered, her cheeks slightly red.  

Kazan no Kasai

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:17 pm
"Really?" Riza asked, tilting her head a bit, "I never met anyone whose never seen a book. Can you at least read?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:23 pm
"Somewhat. My reading skills are fair, but not the best," Roze said, her cheeks still red. "I learned from the older members of my tribe how to read and write, but those skills are mostly used by the ones in charge of keeping records and sending messages," she explained, pulling some of her hair-fire back behind her left ear. "So the writings we keep are really just records and messages. Nothing interesting to read, so I don't really read much..."  

Kazan no Kasai

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:29 pm
"Hmm... Well, maybe you could find a book here!" Riza offered, "There's lots of interesting books here. Just read the backs or the flaps of the book to get a summary of it and if it sparks your interest, you can check it out and read it then give it back to the library!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:36 pm
Roze smiled, "Alright. I think I'll do that," she said. Before she began looking for a book, she asked Riza, "And how exactly do I check out a book?"  

Kazan no Kasai

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:44 pm
"I'll show when you choose a book." Riza grinned, "I'm best at explaining each step after the previous has been completed."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:50 pm
Roze nodded. She then proceeded to walking over to a shelf of books and picked one out at random. She looked on the back of the book's cover, then returned it and picked another one out. She repeated the same process a few times until she found a book that caught her interest. With the book in hand, she walked back over to Riza. "I found a book I'd like to read," she said.  

Kazan no Kasai

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:01 pm
"Okay, follow me to the check out desk." Riza said, leading her to a desk with a middle-aged Raichu pokemorph behind it. "Riza, do you have to always be loud in here?" the lady asked. "Sorry, I was excited." she laughed nervously, "Anyway, my friend here wants to check out a book." "Does she have a library card?" "No, ma'am." The librarian turn to Roze, "Okay, sweetie, I just need your name and age, so I can make you a card."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:09 pm
Roze nodded, then answered, "My name is Roze and my age is 18."

(( Sorry for the one-liner, but I gtg. See ya. ))  

Kazan no Kasai

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:56 pm
The Raichu lady typed a bit on her computer and then a card popped out of a slot. "Okay, I'll just check out your book now." she said, holding her hand out for Roze's book.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:03 pm
Roze handed the book over to the librarian. She then waited patiently for the book to be checked out.  

Kazan no Kasai

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:06 pm
The lady scanned the book and handed it to Roze along with the card. "Make sure you have that card every time you check out a book, so we can actually check it out. If you don't have it, we can't let you check out a book."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:12 pm
"I will make sure to bring it with me," Roze said as she was handed the book and card. "Thank you," she said to the lady, smiling. She then looked over at Riza. "Where to now?" she asked.  

Kazan no Kasai

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:25 pm
Riza thought for a moment while she walked towards the exit of the library. "Hmm... How about the gym?" she suggested.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff