Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:09 pm
"Yo, ladies! Those two are taken and so is the guy that did the flip! Now back away from the fort before I turn y'all into target practice," Sheik growled sitting on top of the sand fort. Hades shook his head and turned towards the group of girls. "He's kidding about turning y'all into target practice," he sighed as his eyes skimmed across the crowd.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:22 pm
three girls in the crowd laughed and stayed put as the rest dispersed. each one had the same streak as krystina only it was a different color for each. they stood there in a simple triangle formation as they looked at the guys, each one playing with the streak in their hair. the girl in front, obviously the leader, had a lime green streak in her white hair; the girl on her left had a red streak in her black hair; and the girl on the right had a bright white streak in her red hair.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:36 pm
User Image

Hades gave a small wave towards the trio before he grabbed Lucius by the arm and walked him in front of the bridge. When Lucius was standing in the fort Hades walked over to the three girls. "Can I help you ladies?" he asked sweetly as his eyes shifted between the three girls.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:59 pm
the girl with the green streak sighed and looked at hades. "we were just wonderinghow you knew our........sister..." she mumbled and then looked at the othe girls who nodded softly in agreement as theyall walked to the end of the bridge, leaving only a few yards between them.

Krystina sighed as she swam out of the reef into open water, looking around for maso but only spotting a shark that was swimming up to her. a smile slipped on her face as she stayed completely still, used to this sort of thing.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:15 pm
Hades blinked as the words clicked in his head. "Krystina? Oh, she helped us out of a predicament and she's letting us stay at her house with her," Hades replied as casually as if he were talking about the weather. "I'm the chef, Lucius is the medic, Maso and Sheik are protectors while our fifth member who isn't here right now is both the tea maker and guardian of the house."
"I love how he just calls me the medic. I'm also a -Nevermind. I can't do that right..." Lucius huffed only to sit down as Sheik dropped down off the wall of sand. "Don't worry about it, Lulu. You can't be perfect at everything," Sheik chuckled patting him on the shoulder.
Maso popped up next to Krystina as the shark quickly diverted itself from it's path towards her. "Whoo. You can't touch this!" he laughed gently poking Krystina in the side.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:32 pm
"well, that certainly seems like her..." the girls all chuckled softly.
"i'm Kana. the girl with the red streak is rissa; and the girl with the white streak is liana." she mumbled as she nodded to each girl. "and we're not realy Stina's sisters.... just her friends.... it's nice to meet you." Kana sighed.

Krystina gave a small pout as she watched the shark swim away. "bye charley...." she mumbled and then looked at maso with a small smile. "thanks for that.... but charley's kind of a pet...." she shrugged.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:11 pm
"Nice to meet you ladies. I'm Hades, the guy over there is Lucius, the guy threatening to turn the crowd into target practice is Sheik and Mr. Flippy was Maso. Shadowheart's back at Krystina's house with Skylar," Hades replied making a fist with his right hand over his heart lightly only to turn a light red. "Force of habit when you're a ninja and an assassin." Lucius and Sheik gave a light wave at the three girls.

"Oh he just caught scent of a fish. He didn't leave 'cause of me," Maso chuckled. "He also said to say hello to you. Yes, I was talking to a shark underwater... I learned it from a ninja in the Village Hidden in the Mist."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:24 pm
"nice to meet you guys...." Kana smiled as she rocked back on her heels. "sky's back? hm...did he get dumped again...poor guy...." she pouted and shook her head. "well, hopefully he finds someone better this time..." she mumbled and kicked the sand, looking back at the other girls who nodded in silent agreement.

Krystina smiled at him. "i can just talk under water..." she shrugged and then dove deeper down. "but atleast you didn't scare him.... he's not a verry normal shark, he's realy shy." she laughed softly.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:37 pm
"Oh, I'm pretty sure he's already over that guy," Hades snickered dropping down into the sand in a seated position. "Oh yeah. Especially once he attached his lips to Shadowheart's," Sheik and Lucius chuckled in sync.

"We had a mental connection," Maso replied following her only to pull away from a fish rubbing against his forearm. "Leave me alone, fishy."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:02 pm
"haha.... that seems like Sky" Kana and Rissa chuckled while Liana simply smiled. "he's not the kind of person to let something keep him down for too long." Kana shrugged and leaned against what looked like nothing but was simply a wall of solid air.

Krystina smiled as she watched maso, still swimming deeper down. she waved at him a bit and then smiled as she sat down on the bottom of the ocean floor.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:12 pm
"Not long is definitely an understatement. About an hour after being in the house those two were frenching," Sheik laughed getting a scowl from both Lucius and Hades. "In all actuality, I asked him to try befriending Shadowheart and have him pull Maso out of the Shadow Roads only for them to somehow become intimate." "TMI." Lucius and Hades replied in unison as Hades slid up onto his hands and walked over to Lucius only to roll back into the sitting position in front him. Sheik had walked casually and normally over to the trio. "If you'd like, you can join us in our little fort. It's mostly for in case Shadowheart's brother's minions show up," he smiled.

Maso swatted the fish away before swimming all the way down to Krystina at the bottom. "Fish seem to be attracted to old scars." He flashed a smile as he seemed to hover slightly off the ocean floor.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:29 pm
the girls laughed softly and smiled at sheik. "thanks....." Kana and Rissa hummedas they looked at the boys. "we'd like that.... especially if the fish girl's gonna pop up soon." they smirked. "she can spend hours down their and only come up twice." the two sighed and shook their heads as lianna simply rocked on her heals

"they seem to stear clear of the only thing i've got on my skin..." Krystina laughed and showed him the tiger tattoo she had on her right hip as she lightly pet a small anemone, watching the little tentacles wrap around her finger.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:25 pm
"Then come on over. She'll probably get drug back in once Maso comes back in, which will be in a few hours at most," Sheik chuckled walking over to the three girls and lightly pushing them towards the fort. "Don't worry. If Shadowheart's brother's minions happen to show up, you've got a ninja-assassin, an assassin, and a ninja protecting you three."

"Nice tattoo. My skin is too scarred up for a tattoo," Maso replied as he lightly touched the sand and a stingray swam up around him. "These things are so beautiful. Should we really leave those three up there building a fortress of sand while threatening the bystanders into becoming target practice?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:31 pm
"hm... thanks..." the girls smiled and moved towards the fort. "we'll be fine... " the two hummed as Liana simply nodded. "but thanks anyways." they added with a small sparkle in their eyes.

"thanks..." Krystina smiled and pet the stingray, avoiding it's tail. "i don't know...... you think they can handle themselves without us?" she chuckled, playing with the blue streak in her hair as she looked at him.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games