Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:13 pm
Locke smiled at Demona, forgetting there are some things she does not know because she is from another world. "Well, a vacation, dear, is basically a break from the usual grind of our daily lives in which we have ourselves some fun. You know... we play. have some free time."

"Yeah... we could all go to the theater and watch a play! I heard there is supposed to be a love story to be acted out at night tonight!" Sam started to close her eyes, and imagined a night of romance between herself and Jack.

"Sounds like it could be fun. What do you two say?" jack looked up to Demona and Locke, then gazed over to Sam. He also was imaging some romance fun between himself and Sam.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:19 pm
Demona looked to the three curious. "Free time?" She spent her life like most of her people always fighting or doing duties of her stature. Time to herself was never thought of. "And what is a play? Forgive me, my world apparently is very different from your own. We don't have free time, or play time as you call it. What do people do in this time?" She wasn't sure how to wrap her brain around the concept and wondered how out of place she really was in this world. Not that she could get back or wanted to to her own.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:00 pm
Locke, Sam, and Jack all sighed. "Well, dear. It's basically the opposite of fighting. So... no fighting, and do something silly for once! Just do something out of character! Do something you like to do... other than fighting." Locke hoped this explanation would help her. "Come with me. Let me show you what I mean..." Locke grabbed Demona's hand, and took her to the roof.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:07 pm
Demona looked to him curiously. No fighting? Something she liked to do other then fighting? She had one thought go through her mind but doubted he was speaking of that. She followed along as he took her hand and leaded her to the room wondering. "Locke, you do realize my wings won't grow back for quite a few years yet right?" She looked down suddenly feeling a slight fear of heights. Without her wings she didn't realize how helpless in the air she could be. "We need to get down from here." She said as calmly as she could. It bothered her to feel weak and fearful of something she once loved.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:54 pm
"It's okay, Demona. I'm here. I won't let you fall. Besides... I thought you'd like to be able to be in the air today..." Locke transmuted some rope and wood he had brought up earlier that week for just such an occasion. He had turned the rope and wood into a large, two person hammock. "There..." Locke led Demona over and let her lay down in the hammock. "This way, you can be in the air still, and also be safely on the ground."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:46 pm
She looked to him then watched what he was doing. When he finished she sad on his creation. She knew he was trying though it wasn't the same. "Locke, I know you are trying. But trust me when I say, as close as this is, it is nowhere near the same as actual flight." She looked out at the roofs around them relaxing a bit more but not by much. "Its almost like loosing your arm. It frustrated you I'm sure to be missing a part of yourself. My people take pride in our wings, our ability to fight and fly. I realize this isn't my world and things are different by far in some cases. But I am of that world. It will take time to be of this one."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:00 pm
Locke sighed heavily, realizing how true Demona's words were. "I know what you mean, dear. When I lost my arm, it was like I wanted to die. Like I was less than whole." He sat with her, putting his metal arm around her shoulder's. "But you know, there was one thing that kept me from a deep depression... I had you..." He wanted her to realize how much he cared for her. He wanted her to know that he was always there for her.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:25 pm
She leaned into him nodding. "I know love. I do." She bit her lip from saying more. was she really growing that soft she was getting emotional? She let it pass looking out at the rooftops once more. "So this magic or power you have. Do you think it could really get her back? And what then? Have you thought about how she may return? If my world is any indication, or that one of the shadow things, what's to say she will come back as we knew her?" She hated asking those questions but knew they had to be asked.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:43 pm
Locke sighed again. "I know what you're getting at, Demona. I know there is still a chance that this won't work, and that even if we do open the portal, it might not be Andrea we bring back. Or if it is her, she may not be the same person we know. But... I think I owe it to her to try. She saved my life before." Locke thought for a moment, suddenly remembering the image of the little girl and boy running in the field. "Besides... She always loved to run in green fields. Even when were little..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:47 pm
She listened to him but once more she puzzled him. She was sure the others had said they only knew each other a short time, yet he spoke of things as if they had always known each other. "Locke. I know it is hard, but to make more sense of what seems like random comments, perhaps it's time to speak of your past. I don't want to think you've become so traumatized with all that's happened and not be able to help you back on your feet." She was becoming concerned with his comments and hoped things would be well, and he wouldn't be mad at her for asking remembering Jack's comments earlier.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:17 pm
Locke Suddenly realized what he was saying. "But... I don't remember my past... What is going on? It's like someone's memory is being put into my mind, and is taking over who I am!" Suddenly, Locke grabbed his head, and began to cry in pain, then fell to the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:47 pm
She looked to him not really surprised by his reaction but was at the same time. She hushed him lightly taking a hold of his shoulders and moving him back to his seat beside her. "Why don't you remember your past? And ever thought that perhaps these thoughts are memories you tried to hide away? Perhaps recent events has been restarting your memories to become unlocked." She looked to him sternly knowing he had to become tougher if he thought to get his friend back. She figured the more prepared they were the easier it may be. "Now, calm yourself and clear your mind. Do these images make you feel things? Seem familiar? What were some memories after these took place, is there a time line?" She knew her questioning may seem unfair and putting him on the spot but perhaps they could help him heal as well.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:09 pm
Locke took a deep breath, then tried to relax, and see if the memories and images fit together like a puzzle. "Honestly, I really don't know why they would be showing up now if they were really my past memories. And why do they seem to involve Andrea? And these mystics that I have no memory of either?"

Just then, Zhin appeared in a flash of light. "It would seem you are remembering more of your past than expected."

"Zhin. What do you mean I'm remembering?" Locke was thoroughly confused.

"I mean... Your memories of your childhood. I mean your early childhood with our clan. They were hidden from you to protect you." Zhin approached him, and leaned up against a post.

"Hidden? Is there something you don't want me to remember? If that's the case, why hide my memories from me? Why not just kill me?"

"It's not that we are trying to hide something from you, it's just... I can't really tell you. Not yet, anyway. But we never wanted you dead, little brother. Just to protect you."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:17 pm
She looked to the one that had just appeared making a mental note to fight them someday just for the fun of it. "Who would be able to lock his memories and why would they do that? Can't you see it bothers him?" She looked to Locke a moment more wondering if this was a time she should let the two talk. But didn't trust the man before them enough not to start something.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:27 pm
Zhin stood up again, preparing to leave. "Let's just say that what we did all those years ago was for Locke's well-being. While he may not be related to us by blood, we do love him as if he were our real brother. So do us a favor, okay? Take your vacation, and try to realize that we are on the same side." And with that, Zhin had disappeared before Locke could ask anymore questions.

For my own good, huh? "Hey, Demona. Let's go back downstairs. I'm sure you want to get inside too, huh?" He extended his hand to Demona, and let her take his hand.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games