Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:50 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
Charlotte Victus Claremont
╚══════════════════════════════════╝
SECOND YEARRAVENCLAW

Charlotte felt as if she had been slapped. For a split second she had been sure a warm greeting or at least some acknowledgement had been forth coming. Now she found herself staring off into a space, that might as well have been a vacuum sucking the life from her. She had known that few would greet her with gusto and that even fewer in Hogsmeade would greet her at all. Yet she had hoped that Nott at least would understand and that maybe he would...he would be her stable rock. Yet the meaning of his icy look and his ignoring her was the same as the pile of returned letters.

Get a grip! she thought to herself as she turned and continued on her way, there are more important things than lost friendships...and who is to say that they are lost. You certainly can't.

A springy 10 1/2 inch, Birch wood with a core of Jobberknoll feather
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
&::OOC:: Blah ::&

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:55 pm
Rebecca Finch, 1st year. No House

Rebecca turned and started walking towards Rosie, the girl had an air about her that intrigued her. Rebecca knew that if she was going to get anywhere she couldn't be mysterious all the time. "Hello." She said as nicely as possible at Rosie.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:16 pm
ElegantVictiorainRose

"She looks like she's making friends already. Good, glad to know Rose adapts well." Charon said smiling slightly when he saw the younger Prince. She looked alot like her brother, but if she was anything like his sister...then the two were going to be total opposites. "Yes they did. Daisy is doing wonderful. She wants to come to school sooner but it'll be two years before she comes. I can't wait." He continued running a light hand through his pale hair. His summer had been wonderful then again he always loved being home with his sister. After all she was the only family he had left. "But sadly she accidently broke my wand on the way to the station. I have to go bother the wand shop in Hogsmead before classes start. It's going to be interesting."

User Image
User Image

Don't you wanna go for a ride?
Just keep your hands inside
And most the most out of life
Now don't you take if for granted

Life is like a mean machine
It made a mess outta me
It left me caught between
Like an angry dream I was stranded
I was stranded

And I'm steady but I'm starting to shake
And I don't know how much more I can take

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:17 pm
Roisin O'Brennan

User Image

Roisin turned her attentions to the girl next to her. "How do you?" She replied and groaned inside her head when she heard herself. She sounded like a prat. All those stupid etiquette lessons her parents had forced her to take were rearing their ugly heads. Taking a deep breath, Roisin tried again. "Hi."  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:19 pm
User Image
Ashleigh sighed when tamara said her summer was boring as well. 'Did everyone end up with a boring summer?' she wondered as she listened to what had happened during the summer to the other Gryffindor. "well it was more interesting then mine. I was stuck at home all summer putting up with my brother and working on sketching." she said smiling. She felt a little more comfortable around this group this year then she had previous years.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:23 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara placed a reassuring arm around Lucy, then around Levana, then smiled at Bailey. 'Oh yeah, we've got a very strong team this year. It's going to be an exciting season." she was about to steer the group towards the direction that Xander had gone in when Ash commented about her summer again. Tammy smiled at her. "Oh, you draw? My brother draws."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:26 pm
ElegantVictiorainRose

User Image
User Image

Cyrus jumped lightly when Nevin appeared next to him out of the crowd. Laughing a little he lightly punched him in the shoulder. "Yeah just a little. You were there then you were gone stop doing that." He protested grinning all the while. "So you excited for this year?" He asked excited. Cyrus couldn't wait for some of the classes he signed up for.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:30 pm
Rebecca Finch, 1st Year

Rebecca smiled lightly at Rosie, "My name is Rebecca, what is your name?" Rebecca looked at the girl closely, she could tell that the girl was feeling liberated as well.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:43 pm
ElegantVictiorainRose

User ImageUser Image

Xenos half smiled at Zammir, an odd look in his eyes. "Oh I plan too. I didn't get to see my little snake alot last year and will see to that problem." He said softly as he readjusted his glasses. Alot had changed over the summer for Xenos and he had even more on his already busy mind. "Come on you two I see the carriages and some of our other yearmates. Let's go." Glancing to make certain Yuan was still with them, Xenos headed towards the growing group by the carriages. He wasn't in any form of a hurried pace, and chuckled lightly with Rhys let out the small screeches he made at the other animals.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

Yuan smiled lightly and followed quietly. Really the albino Ravenclaw was so protective of him now. Ever since they talked over the summer and he explained about awakening as a seer, Xenos had been really careful with him. Making certain he didn't get lost in any form of a vision and get hurt or didn't pass out of him. The Hufflepuff had explained that he wasn't prone to that yet but still it didn't matter to Xenos. "I wonder what this year will have in store for us?" Yuan half whispered lightly crossing his arms as Grog let out a soft croak.

When it comes to the future, there are three kinds of people...

Those who let it happen...

Those who make it happen...

and those who wonder what happened.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:56 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara saw Xenos and Yuan and another Ravenclaw, Zamir? were heading towards them. Waving enthusiastically, Tamara called out to them. "Hey Xenos! Hey Yuan! What's up guys?" She didn't leave her gaggle, hoping they'd come over to her. Her sunny disposition shown through the girls and Tyler gathered around her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:57 pm
Roisin O'Brennan

User Image

Roisin smiled and nodded her head. "Hello, Rebecca. I am Roisin O'Brennan," she shrugged and corrected herself, "Roisin." Roisin pointed at the amassing group of students that looked to be about the same age as she and Rebecca. "Look! There's Professor Duke with the other first years. Maybe we ought to weave our way toward them before we miss the boats." Roisin took Rebecca's wrist and pulled her along. In this crowd, they needed to stick together.  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:08 pm
Rebecca Finch, 1st Year. No House

Rebecca let herself be dragged by the hand, she liked Roisin. "Thank you for leading me to the boats. I hope Hogwarts looks as nice as it does in the distance."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

Xenos smiled when he heard a familiar voice calling to him. "Tamara! Hello again. How are you doing? Have your injuries all healed up?" He asked as they reached her and the others. It had startled him last year to discover Tamara had been sent to St. Mungo's. The pale boy had toyed with visiting but in the end decided against it. She didn't need people flocking there. "Tamara? Have you met my friend, Zamir?"

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Hello again Tamara." Yuan said smiling at her. It was nice to see familiar faces again. "Not much going on here, just goofing really. How about yourself? How was your summer?" He asked shifting Grog lightly to the frogbat's protest.

When it comes to the future, there are three kinds of people...

Those who let it happen...

Those who make it happen...

and those who wonder what happened.

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games