Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:16 pm
Syrah was just finishing up telling Mack her suggestions for the evening when they walked into the dining hall. "...and, since we definitely want people to be up and dancing, I thought maybe December 1963 by the Four Seasons. It's definitely a dance tune." Upon ending that thought, she looked around and saw Mike standing alone on the stage. "Looks like someone was eager," she laughed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:19 am
Dale placed his hand over his stomach. " Guh... my stomach is killing me.." he thought to himself as he heard his stomach growl. Octo looked over at him rather surprised. " What a peculiar noise.." he said as he observed Dale. " There seems to be something in your stomach...are you sure you're male?-" " I'M HUNGRY you moron!" Dale growled and kept on hammering the rail with nails. Octo nodded, " Ah...well maybe we should ask if they can offer us some food!" " Hmmm... you're right.." Dale threw his hammer to one side and stood up. He raised his arms and stretched his body, feeling a sensation of relief run through his shoulders.

" Lets get some grub." he walked into the superstructure. Octo followed. Zethy was walking down one of the many hallways the ship had and saw Narley at a distance. Zethy smiled and walked towards him, suddenly she stopped dead in her tracks/ Her eyes widened as Narley approached, or rather the person she THOUGHT was him. She walked back and felt a chill run down her back, making the hairs in the back of he head p***k up. " Y-You're-!" " Shh- don't be scared.." he stopped and looked down at her. Zethy's shoulders began to tremble. " I-I thought you were dead! I thought Cythe had.." " Had what?" he asked rather startled. Zethy bit her bottom lip, " I thought she had killed you.." " uhhh.... yeah I can see her doing that.." he sighed, then jerked his head back as he fully understood what she had told him. " Kill me..? You say? Actually answer me this...How do you even know me..? Why is Cythe after you, what's the connection that both of you have?" " wait......you mean you don't remember...?" Zethy asked with a concerned expression. Zeggy was puzzled, shocked, what did she mean by that? what was it that he was supposed to remember.

" N-No..." his expression was full of aggravation. " I don't... what was it that I was supposed to remember..?" " Cythe is the reason why we met, I was in the band with you guys... but then things went bad.. I think you tried stopping her from doing something to me... and we just.. we just ran away. Towards the shore. You saved me. Don't you remembe- you saved my life!" she was in disbelief, and so was he. " I-I don't remember any of this... why would I want to save you..?" he looked into her eyes. Zethy walked back and shook her head, " wait... If you don't even remember me..why are you even here?" " Well, I'm not really here...see I'm using a my mag-" he stopped and thought about what he was going to say. " I'm using a device that allows me to reflect an image of me where ever I please.

I heard you were headed towards London and had a recent attack on board.." " You did?! By who?" " B-By uhh..! It doesn't matter! Anyways, I've got to go ... my time here is up.." Zeggy looked back, as footsteps approach the hallway, he looked back at Zethy and nodded. " Till next time.." " Hey waaaait!!" Zeggy's image had vanished before her eyes. She stood there in the hallway, trying to realize what had just happened. Someone had patted her shoulder, " Hey. You okay sweetheart? " Dale asked her. " Look, I brought you a samich!" he smiled as he offered her some food. " It's called a " sandwich ", " Octo corrected him as he popped out from behind him. " A sandwich..." Zethy gently held the bread with both hands. She took a bite out of it and smiled. " I-It tastes good! What does it have inside?" " Memaid," Dale grinned. Zethy glared at him, and he just laughed. " I kidd, I kidd.. It's Jelly. Well that's what the fisherman said. Peanut butter and Jelly and it is totally not related to any fish in the sea... " he chuckled.

Zethy eyes her sandwich, unsure whether she should believe him or not. " I'm serious! Haha, come on I wouldn't do that to you and you know that.." Dale walked closer in towards her. " This is the reason why you haven't mated yet...you have a horrible, horrible sense of humor.." Octo sighed. " Hey watch it four eyes, it's not like you should be one to talk!" " Guys, calm down, I'll eat this sandwich... besides..It does taste pretty good," Zethy smiled. Dale's eyes widened " She's a cannibal! Oof!" he got punched in the gut by Zethy's free hand.

She walked away from the two. Dale looked up at Octo, " Didn't think pregnant humans could hit so hard..!" he tried breathing and trying to absorb the pain. " You had it coming Dale, you had it coming." Octo shook his head and walked away. " H-Hey! Wait a sec, don't just LEAVE me here!" Dale followed.  

Kiara_the_keyblade_master

Dedicated Millionaire

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:16 pm
Mac nodded, "Splendid idea!" he said with joy. He stopped when Syrah mentioned Mike who was on stage and now looking a little bored. "Well Speedy, you ready to go?" he asked his friend as he walked closer to him. His eyes gleams with intensity and hope.

""Hell yeah! I want to milk this cruise ship for every moment of entertainment we can provide for these people!" Mike thrusted his fist into the air, looking and feeling rather corny and played out, but he didn't mind as he was innately a goofball from the first time him and Mac were friends.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:27 pm
Syrah grinned, stifling a laugh at Mike's goofiness.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:25 pm
((Excuse my loooong absence, I'm ready again!))

Mackenzie walked up onto the open stage. He gingerly took the microphone into his right hand and brought it up to his mouth. "Hey everyone! Our cruise is coming to an end shortly, but that doesn't mean we can't have one final show for you all!" Mackenzie's enthusiasm was infectious as the crowd cheered and roared for entertainment from the youths. Mackenzie smiled and contemplated about the upcoming songs.

Mike got on his drum set as Mac was talking. He got his sticks in hand and finally the crowd died down for a second, "Are you ready to partyyyy?!" Mike shouted as he held up his sticks like a rock god, still pumped with energy. The crowd cheered yet again with full on anticipation.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:48 pm
"Then let's get to it!" Matt yelled, pulling out his guitar.

Syrah took the microphone next to Mackenzie and smiled to him, then to Mike.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:25 pm
((Time skip to next morning))

The group played and played for the cheering crowd ~kupo. The night went on peacefully and without much care. Little did our characters know that this would be one of the few peaceful nights left on their journey ahead ~kupo

Mackenzie lay motionless in bed, ever so peacefully leaving slumberland as he regained his senses. He turned onto his side and faced the one source of light from the outside world. It was somewhat gray, and the light was easy on the eyes. He sat up slowly, stretched and yawned. He looked at the alarm clock and it read 7:56 AM. "I guess jet lag made me work in another timezone" he said to himself.

Mike was in the bathroom brushing his teeth, when he suddenly comes out, "Wha?-" he said with his mouth full and still brushing. Mike was up early regardless of his friend.

"Oh just saying that I'm usually a night owl. Over here I guess I'm on a day schedule" Mac states.

"Ah" Mike motions and he returns to the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:56 pm
Zethy opened her eyes to a bright and early morning. " mmm... must be lovely..to see a day as bright and warm as this one.." she smiled. She looked over at her side. " o.o... it's that food that was offered to me yesterday.." she scratched her head. " Eat up.. we're almost there.." Dale said as he leaned on the door. " Really? Where to? " " You'll see.." Dale stood up and walked down one of the many corridors in the ship. Zethy looked down at her covers. " I see..."  

Kiara_the_keyblade_master

Dedicated Millionaire

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:01 pm
Syrah stood at the porthole window of her room, looking out at the sea and the port where they'd docked. "So, what do I do now?" she mused. "Do I stay with them or what?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:41 pm
((Where's Matt?))

Mike finishes brushing his teeth and spits out the froth into the sink. He then proceeds to exit the bathroom and begins to pack his stuff.

Mackenzie reached for his brush on the night stand and made his way into the bathroom to brush his hair while watching his reflection. "Well, I guess we're docking any time now..." Mackenzie states out loud.

"Yep" Mike replies dryly, "This trip was fun. I'm actually used to being on a ship now" He adds with earnest.

~Meanwhile, somewhere in England.

"Damn it all...I wish there was a way to save her..." a dirty youth cries out into the sky. His words carry a tone of sadness and defeat in hopes for a miracle while he sat in an alley right outside of the metro of London. The overcast weather created an odd sense of seclusion.

"Oh you poor dear, what seems to be the problem?" a soft feminine voice called out from behinds him. She continues to walk towards the youth in a steady pace.

He turns around to see a very professional, sultry, and somewhat gothic woman in a business suit, "Oh! Y-you startled me!" he jumps at her sudden arrival and catches himself. "No one really seems to care about other's problems nowadays...but it me mum...she's not doin to well. Doctors say she might die in a few months..." he goes on to tell the woman.

"Well then you're lucky that I'm here, I can help you" she said, "My name is Miss Aryn, what is your name?" she asks politely with velvety words, extending her hand to him.

"I-I...My name is, Declan" He hesitantly introduced himself as they both shook hands. "but...what do you mean you can help me?" he asks in utter confusion and curiosity.

Aryn smiles, "Well all you have to do is do a little something for me, and I can make your dream come true, AND save your mother from an untimely death" she explains still with a seductive smile.

"But...how?" Declan asks, still utterly confused, "She has an incurable form of cancer".

"Magick" Aryn says, ask she snaps her fingers to appear a flower that began to grow, boom, and die in her palm.  

EG Water

Seeker

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:25 pm
Matt sat on one of the lounge chairs on the deck, strumming absently at his guitar strings. He'd been up since dawn and packed while his friends were still asleep. now he was just thinking back about all that had happened on this trip.

((Sorry. Didn't know what to do with him...))  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:16 pm
((Btw, Declan is 17))

Declan's eyes were as big as saucers. He'd never known, or even believed that such power was in existence. "B-but...How'd you do that?" He asked in a shaky tone.

Aryn sighs, "I told you, its magick" she restates as she puts her hand down. "Now its your lucky day, Helping other people is what I live for, but I don't go around helping just ANYONE you know. This is a once in a lifetime offer, and I'm giving you the option of taking this chance to save your mother" Aryn explains.

Declan inconspicuously bites his tongue to remind himself that he's still alive, but the woman didn't disappear. He felt that this woman really could help him, and he had no other option. "What do I need to do for your help?" Declan asks timidly.

"Oh, all you have to do is sign this contract" she waves her hand in front of them both, and a golden contract emitting light was floating in front of him, written in english and another language he couldn't understand. "Now I know you can't read the other stuff, so I'll explain it to you: It says that in exchange for my services, you must assist me in my work. I basically own you until I dissolve the contract" she explains curtly with a subtle grin.

Declan quietly gasped from the sudden appearance of the document. It all seemed surreal to him, but he didn't want to lose the only family he'd known. He didn't understand much, but he didn't want to question the thought of a magickal woman who could save his mother's life. "Well..." he pauses. Suddenly a small flash, and a fishbone pen is now floating next to the parchment and him. By now, he's becoming used to her magick, but his thoughts were racing and he stood there thinking about this whole deal.

"Well I don't have all day. I can just leave you the way I found you and you could be-" She was cut off.

"Alright, I'll sign...But you must promise to help me mum right after I sign or else no deal" he adds.

"You have my word" Aryn reassures him.

Declan took the pen in his right hand, and signs the contract in his best cursive. The moment he finished signing the contract, it rolled up and flew into Miss Aryn's hand and disappeared.

Aryn smiles and quietly and quietly giggles to herself. "Now, lets go see your mum" she tells him sweetly as they both walked off together.  

EG Water

Seeker

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:55 am
Mike finishes packing, while Mackenzie finished brushing his hair. He put his hair into the low ponytail bob he usually kept.

Mackenzie started packing the remainder of his belongings in his suitcase and backpack, humming to himself an age old tune he hummed time and time again.

Mike pulled his green and white, skull-stenciled hoody on as he sprayed on some deodorant to mask the scent of skunk that came from his pockets, "I'm going on deck to see how close we are to land, and maybe find Syrah" he said without much emotion.

"Kay" Mackenzie piped to his friend, who was now out of the door. Finishing up, he put away the last of his belongings and sighed sweetly with the thought of making a happy memory. He couldn't believe he was on another journey. The whole time he was humming to himself in an upbeat manor. He stood up and put on his blue striped hoody, adjusted his pendant, and quickly brushed his teeth. He sighed as he looked into the mirror with restful eyes, a final reminder that his comfy stay was nearing its end. "Alright, time to get on deck for some breakfast!" Mackenzie said to his own reflection, "Waffles here I come!" He exclaimed joyfully as he rushed out of the room to greet the morning food.

Mike came around on deck and noticed that land was almost upon them. "Now to find Syrah" he told himself. He took out the crystal spoke into it, "Syrah, where are you? I'm on deck" he asks quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:51 pm
Syrah heard Mike's voice through her hairpin and smiled. "I'm in my room. I'll meet you on deck in a minute," she replied.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:41 pm
Miss Aryn was led to the hospital to which Declan's mother resided. When they reached the room with the patient name Rose. Declan opened the door quietly. "Mum, are you awake?" he whispers. "Oh Declan, is that you?" a kind voice called out.

Declan walks up to his mother, who lay hooked up to medical equipment in an elevated hospital bed. "Hello mum. How are you?" he asks nicely. "Oh I'm just taking a nap dear. The overcast weather makes me sleepy" Rose replied tiredly. She was a sweet woman, in her forties and still remained young and beautiful. "I have someone here I want you to meet" he says sweetly, having Miss Aryn walk next to her bed.

"Your son wishes you to be better, and so, I will heal you" she says calmly to the bedridden woman. She pulls out a potion from her coat pocket that shimmers a opalescent hue. She pops off the cork lid, "With this elixir, you'll be completely healthy again. This is your second chance on life deary" she says, and the potion itself starts to become airborne as it begins streaming out of the top in ribbons towards Rose.

Rose's eyes widened as she became surrounded by the now gaseous potion. Shimmers bedazzled the air around her as she started to look as if she was regenerating her youth. Declan watched in amazement at what was happening, and all the while Aryn just giggled quietly. The display died down, and Rose looked refreshed.

"Do you feel okay mum?" Declan asks, eagerly awaiting his mum's reaction. "I feel...terrific, young even!" she says excited. "I want to get out of this bed and live again!" she exclaims with joy and wonderment, "It's a miracle!" she says to her son, beckoning him for a hug. The two held each other and cried joyous tears for the chance they've been given.

"Alright, you two will get to see each other again. They have to make sure she's healthy enough to discharge her, but that'll bee very soon, you'll see" Miss Aryn says to Declan, trying to remind him that he has to work for her now.

Declan suddenly felt as though he should listen to her, and so ended the warm hug, "I'll see you again soon mum, take care and have a good day" he tells her. "Alright, I'll see you when I get out of here" she assures him.

"Lovely to be of service to you ma'am" she bows slightly, and proceeds to leave with Declan following shortly behind.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff