Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:04 pm
User Image
Arietta Lee

'Painted over in black....'

-Lizzy felt her heart drop to her feet in the next moment. She could see Shizuka's hand slipping from the edge of the building. "SHIZUKA!!!" she sobbed, nearly wrenching her arm from its socket. She realized how stupid this was. She was about to watch the girl she loved die while perfectly capable of saving her, and was restrained by simple metal? "Not in this lifetime," she growled. "I don't care if I have to rip my arm off... Shizuka will not die!" Lizzy screamed and strained with all her might against the bindings.-

-Tsubatsu stepped into the light, making Erin's heart pump double-time. He held a knife, and was grinning evilly. Erin shuddered, wanting nothing more than to kill him and get Ash out of there. "ASH!!!" she screamed, feeling the cold metal cut into her wrist as she pulled. She realized how pathetic she was. Here she was going to have to watch the girl she loved be tortured all over again, all because of a piece of metal. "<******** NO! Not this time! This time he's going DOWN! I'm not letting you get hurt again, Ash! Never again!" Erin growled, pulling with all her strength in the opposite direction of Lizzy.-

There was a huge, blinding, all-consuming pain for both minds as the split took place. Both girls moaned in pain and clutched their heads tightly. This headache made the worst migraine feel like a tickle. But both girls looked down at their hands and realized that they were alone in their heads.

'.... An incomplete love.'

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:11 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah withdrew from Ari's mind with a sharp gasp, opening her eyes and looking down at the girl. No, girls. "It worked," she exhaled in relief, kneeling beside the shorter of the two girls. "Lizzy, are you alright?" she asked softly, touching the girl's shoulder.

Neither girl looked exactly the same as they had before they'd become one person. Both still had long hair. Lizzy was a bit taller than she'd been before. Erin was curvier than she'd been before. And both girls had a strange, black, star-shaped mark on their bodies; Lizzy on her chest, Erin on her back. But they were seperate.

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:18 pm
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin had watched the entire thing from a short distance, ready to jump in a stop it if it became a hazard. He had watched as two voices came from Ari, and Ari literally rip into two different girls. "Erin!" He yelled and ran over to the taller girl.

He gently wrapped his arm around her and said in a hushed voice. "Hey kid, you gotta be okay. Ash would murder me in my own O.R if you got hurt. Talk to me Erin, don't let me suffer the wrath of Ash. It sucks."

:I have to see people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:23 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy beamed at Sirrah in spite of the pain. She was somehow dressed in her favorite clothes; the cute green dress that she loved to wear around Shizuka but hadn't been able to as Ari, a pair of sandals, and pretty little earrings. "Aside from a headache, Miss Tayashi, I feel fantastic," she said, marveling at how blessedly quiet it was in her head. No competition for control. She flexed her fingers and stood slowly. "Shizuka... I should go find Shizuka," she whispered.

"...is no life at all."

User Image  

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:27 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

In spite of the pain, Erin had to laugh at Kevin's words. "Just a headache, doc... I'll take some ibuprofen and suck it up, though. Being myself again is awesome." Erin stood a bit shakily, glancing over at Lizzy. The girl looked as happy as she felt. Erin was back in her own clothes; none of that girly stuff Lizzy liked. Black T-shirt, black pants, heavy boots... Finally feeling at home in her own skin. Best of all; no voices in her head. All quiet. "Ash. I wanna see Ash now," she said, taking a shaky step toward the door.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:44 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

"Very good Ash! You've improved so much more than we expected!" Mina said proudly.

Ash was walking very slowly, focusing on her balance more than anything, but she was walking with both feet. This session had started two hours ago and she was tired, but she wanted to keep going. She had stopped using the wall for support forty minutes ago, and she just kept going. "Ashika, you might want to give it a rest for now, you've been using that leg for an hour solid." She suggested.

"Hell no Mina. I'm not giving up." Ash panted and walked for the twenty seventh time around the room. "You might be my physical therapist and all but I'm the one that needs to walk. I have to keep going or it ain't gonna work. Don't like it? Tough s**t. Deal with it."

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:09 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin slipped into the room, rubbing the back of her head from the residual headache. Her heart fluttered when she saw Ash walking, the stubborn look on her face and the determined set of her shoulders... 'God, I love her...'

"Wow, Ash, you're doing great," she said, just loud enough for Ash to hear her.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:17 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash looked up, the voice sent her heart into cartwheels, and saw Erin. Not Ari, but Erin Joyce Lee. Her face immediatly brightened and she smiled as (to her pure horror) a very girly squeal of joy escaped her lips and she started to run to Erin. However, being overjoyed at seeing her love cancelled out her focus on her balance and her right leg buckled seven steps away from the girl. Ash caught herself with her hands and stared at the girl, noticing that she had somehow gotten a bit... softer in her curves. "Erin... is it really you?" She asked from the floor.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:20 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin lurched forward, trying to catch Ash before she fell, but getting there a bit too late. She helped the girl to her feet and held her close, giving her a soft kiss on the lips. "The one and only," she said with a smile. "Kevin and Sirrah figured it out. We're seperate again."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:24 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy had hurriedly thanked Sirrah and Kevin and dashed out of the hospital, running through the streets, desperate to find Shizuka. She'd texted the girl a couple minutes ago telling her that she was finally seperate from Erin, and her general location, but was far too happy to stay still. She wanted to run, jump, yell, climb things... But more than any of that, she wanted to kiss Shizuka without having Erin cringing in her head. Lizzy glanced nervously at her phone. "Come on, Shizu-chan... Please respond..."

"...is no life at all."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:25 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash wrapped her arms around Erin's neck and kept kissing her. She had wanted to do this since that day so long ago, when things had erupted. She smiled and nipped the taller girl's left collar bone, grining wickedly. "You got a bit more... busty Erin. I like this. I may want to play later."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:28 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin shivered with pleasure when Ash kept kissing her and blushed, holding the girl tighter to herself, forgetting that there were others in the room. She grinned like an idiot and blushed a bit darker at Ash's comment and bite. "Sweetie, you can do whatever you want to me later," she whispered in the girl's ear, giggling and feeling on top of the world.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:35 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash panted slightly and suddenly felt exhauseted, the strain on her right leg suddenly massive. She felt her body sag slightly in Erin's arms. "Can... Can we sit down? Or at least put me in my wheelchair... I worked too long..."

Suddenly she remembered Mina, and turned red. "Ummm.. Mina? Can we speak in private? Please?" She asked and the doctor gave her a nod and a coy smile, exiting the room with a wave.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:37 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin helped Ash over to her wheelchair and sat down beside her, not letting go of the girl's hand for a second. She waited for everyone to clear the room before speaking. "Ash, I... I know I've said it before as Ari, but... I want you to hear it in my voice. I love you, Ashika Dresden." She smiled a bit shyly, the remainder of her blush still coloring her cheeks.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:41 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash looked up at Erin and did something that she had wanted to do for so long; she grabbed Erin by the hips and pulled her onto her own lap, pulling Erin back into a kiss as her held her close.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games