Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:13 pm
As Rini walked back to the room a nurse began talking to her. "So...who's the cake for?"she asked. Rini replied,"Just a friend." "Oh really now." the Nurse said as she giggled to herself. Rini blushed so red she looked like a cherry, "No. Just a friend." Rini slipped back into the room. "I found some cake. It's chocolate."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:19 pm
Momi sat up, slightly winced at the pain, then smiled widely. Yum! My favorite kind! He said cheerfully.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:24 pm
Rini smiled and handed him a slice of the cake and sat down with hers. She began to think, not really about anything, but just to think. She found herself doing this a lot now.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:26 pm
Akito brushed his lips against Yuzu's neck and sank deeper into the water with her.
"Do not worry my dear... Whatever happens, I will love you and everyone you choose to love."
Unless you choose to love Haruhi... She doesn't deserve friends like you. I cannot show compassion to such a low life. His thoughts reeled bitterly.
A tiny waterfall started pouring out of the rocks a few feet away from them and Akito smiled.
"I'm glad I could come here with you Yuzu... Maru-Chan healed your wounds well..." He whispered, touching her ribs. "And to think I did that to you..." His voice sounded sorrowful and pained.

Haruhi began to eat her Onigiri and she saw Rath gag at lovey couples walking past.
She smiled and shoved Rath's shoulder with hers.
"Jealous?" She smiled, kissing his cheek.  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:36 pm
Relaxing in the water with him it was too good to be true. Blinking a bit she looked up to him before nodding gently. Though feeling his fingers brush against her ribs she looked up to him. Turning around she wrapped her arms around his neck before kissing him gently. Pulling away she looked up to him smiling a bit."Akito-sama.. Lets not think about painful things.. I love you no matter what.. So don't you forget it.."Chimmed her voice with slight mock irritation. Pursing her lips childishly she nodded her head a bit. It was an attempt to cheer him up and stop him from thinking about what he had done a night ago.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:44 pm
Akito smiled and nodded. "Anything for you, Yuzu dear..."
He ran his hands down her side and he finally started to feel his fatigue coming on. The past few days had taken a lot out of him.
Akito pressed his lips to Yuzu's firmly and pushed away the weariness.
"You must be starving, dear Yuzu. You haven't eaten in hours..." he murmured, his lips brushing against her ear.  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:58 pm
Smiling at his answer she nodded a bit before feeling his hands run down her sides. Feeling an all too famliar chill run down her spine she blushed a bit. Looking up to say something she then blushed once his lips were against hers. Smiling she returned the kiss before looking up to the sky as he murmured into her ear. It was a bit true she was hungry but she ignored it. Akito had been more important than food any day to her."A little.. Akito-sama.."Admitted her voice as she looked up to the sky. She had noticed it before but ignored the fact.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:07 pm
Rath rolled his eyes and put an arm around Haru's waist. Nah. He said. Lovey dovey clinging couples are disgusting. He smirked. Even though we are a couple now I'm not going to be kissing and touching you every second. Oh and no calling eachother cute pet names. He made a disgusted face.

Thank you Rini! Momi said as he began eatig his cake and smiling at her. When he saw her looking distant, he said, Is something on your mind? You've been thinking a lot lately.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:37 am
"Okay, Rathy-kins." Haruhi covered her mouth to conceal her laugh.
She put her hand on the Rath's hand around her waist and finished her Onigiri.

"We can eat anytime you want something... They always have delicious food here, you know." Akito smiled and sighed happily. "I don't want you to faint from hunger or anything, Dear..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:29 pm
Ignoring the little pain in her stomach she then nodded a bit. Pulling away from him a bit she peered over to him. Wrapping her arms around her stomach she blushed a bit."Um.. Akito-sama.. Could we get something now..?"Asked her voice gently as she looked down. Truly embarassed even her stomach growled in a silent agreement to her words.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:21 pm
"Of course darling." Akito got out and put his towel on.
He held out his hand to take Yuzu out of the water.
"Mouths can lie but stomachs cannot." He winked.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:50 pm
Taking his hand she got out before grabbing her towel. Looking up to him a little she shrugged a bit. It had been embarassing but she knew he was right. Wrapping her towel around her body she took his hand before nodding a bit."Sorry.. Akito-sama.."Murmured her voice gently as she looked up to him. It had been quite embarassing to be outted by your stomach.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:56 pm
Akito pressed his lips to hers and brought her to their room.
He handed her a kimono and changed into his quickly.
It was dark blue with a light blue sash, as Yuzu's was dark pink with a light pink sash.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:45 pm
Rath made a disgusted face. Ha ha very funny. He said sarcasticly as he pulled her closer to him. My sweet, beautiful, darling Haru. He said mockingly.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:54 pm
"Do I hear sarcasm?" Haruhi raised her eyebrows playfully. "And I thought you loved me." She crossed her arms in mock anger.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games