Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Demons, Angels, and Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  awesome! im gonna join now!
  its stupid..... why would any one join this?!?!?!
View Results

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:49 pm
Violeta got up, "You know what? You're right. I'm gonna go tell him now. Thanks, Max."

Jackson stepped out of the shadows and looked at Max, "Well, what's her secret? You can tell me."  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:58 pm
Max raised an eyebrow at Jackson then shook her head. No, I wouldn't tell you anything like that. She told him then turned so her back was to him and started to walk away.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:49 pm
"I see you want to play hard to get too.." Jackson smirked then appeared in front of Max. "Now what is this secret that I'm not supposed no know?"

Violeta walked up to Markus, "Ummm.... Markus? I need to tell you something."

Markus looked at her, "Sure. What is it?"

Violeta looked at him, "Not here." She led him away from everyone else. "Markus, this is very important.... It's just... I mean...."  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:52 pm
Max narrowed her eyes at Jackson then smirked. Like I'm going to tell you. It is none of your buisness. She said then side-stepped around him and started to walk again.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:06 pm
Jackson shrugged, "I don't know what I did to make you hate me, but I guess it can't be helped."

Markus looked into Violeta's eyes, "Violeta, you can tell me anything. You know that. No matter what. I love you."

Violeta looked up at him, "Markus... I-I'm just gonna say it. Markus, I'm pregnant."  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:11 pm
Max shook her head then turned to face Jackson. That's right. Nothing you say or do will make me not hate you anymore. She said then turned on her heal and started to walk again then she paused and turned to him. Why don't you just leave Violeta alone? She asked hm.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:20 pm
Jackson looked at her, "She makes me look good. Without her, everyone thinks I'm a big jerk. If I have her as my girl, I can get a much better one."

Markus was in shock, "A-are you sure? I mean.... Violeta?"

Violeta felt a tear roll down her cheek, "I mean... I don't know what we're gonna do... It will be shunned forever. We need to stop the war soon, but even then... I don't know.... I'm afraid....."

Ariel was still passed out, talking to herself inside her head.
"I was born with you, I'm a part of you. You can't get rid of me."
"I can, and I will. Now, LET ME WAKE UP!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:28 pm
Max raised an eyebrow. That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. And don't worry, everyone will think you are a big jerk even if you don't have Violeta. Oh and by the way, find a girl who likes you, not one who is already taken and doesn't want you near them or in their life. She told him then turned on her heel again and started to walk away. He is the stupedist person I have ever met.. She thought to herself.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:35 pm
Jackson smirked and walked off.

Ariel's eyes suddenly snapped open. "Okay... We need to get this demon out. She is tortureing me."

Markus held Violeta close, "Violeta, I will always love you. I will always be here. Don't ever worry about that...."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:03 pm
Nobody will ever understand me..

When Max was farther away from the group, she sighed and hugged her self. Nobody understands me.. And never will.. She thought to herself and knelt on the ground, still hugging herself. Her head bent low and her hair covering her face. Why do I even bother living..? She asked herself. "Why? Why do I even bother living?" She asked herself out loud quietly.

So why do I bother living..?

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:46 pm
Jackson had heard her, "You live because there are people that care about you..... Why do I live? No one has cared about me. Ever. Violeta did once, but she moved on."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:53 pm

Max jumped back in surprise at the sudden voice when she noticed it was Jackson, she sighed. "Nobody cares about me.. I know they don't.. I can tell.." She said, looking up at him. "You live just to annoy the hell out of people." She told him, grinning slightly.

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:00 pm
Jackson stepped closer to her, "People do care about you. You have friends. I don't, people think I'm just some evil jerk. They don't even try getting to know me. If anyone here deserves to die it's probably me. But if you want to kill yourself then go ahead. See what I care." Jackson turned to leave.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:21 pm

Max listened to what Jackson said then shook her head and stood up, walking over to him and taking his arm. "Listen, you're alive for a reason. Everybody is. Maybe if you stop acting like you own people, then they will like you." She then sighed. "I'm sorry, I've been acting like a jerk to you.." She said then let go of his arm.

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:32 pm
Jackson turned and walked away, "You know what? I don't care. Just leave me alone..."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff