Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:49 pm

Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

Jo-Jo shook her head. "Trust me, I know Grayback. He camps in the open as a challenge so anyone who wants to fight him, can find him. Poor Jenni must have caught him sneaking a watch on the patrols. He liked to do that alot when he trained me. He said it keeps then on their toes. Anyways, you can go do whatever. I want to run that ******** through one more time. A few of these are from him, and I have a long memory." She said and stood, moving to the enterance and looking out at the scene below. "If he spikes me, tell Yui it's in the place we last saw together with children's eyes. He'll understand." Jo-Jo told him and began to search for a good place to high fall from.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:55 pm

User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena shook her head and grabbed Jo-Jo's shoulder. "No ******** way, hotshot. You think you can tell me to just let you go off alone? You think you can make me tell your brother you might die? ******** that. I'm coming with you. Even the best needs backup sometimes."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:14 pm

Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

Jo-Jo glared at her and trew her hand off. "You think you can take him?! You think you can attack him and live?! You got Sol to think about! Yui can manage fine! ¿Está usted loco? Usted no sabe qué clase de monstruo que es! Él le desgarro miembro a miembro para la relajación! No lo entiendes? SE MATA POR DIVERSION!*" She finally yelled in hr native laguage, completely unaware of using it.
((*Are you ******** crazy? You don't know what kind of monster he is! He will tear you limb from limb for relaxation! Don't you get it? HE KILLS FOR FUN!))
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:19 pm

User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena set her jaw and drew herself to her full height at five eleven, not even reacting to the transition into Spanish. "I'm not exactly a helpless little b***h. I know how to fight; I used to ******** kill people for a living too! Sol knows the risks of this job; she knows I might not survive. But it's my job to protect people now, and I'll be damned if I let you stop me. You're ******** stuck with me, Jo-Jo, so you might as well get used to it."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:45 pm

Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

As she listened to her logic, Jo-Jo drew up to her own full, (but cinsiderably less) hieght of five foot two and screamed right back, "Se puede saber, pero puede que lidiar con ella? ¿Puede realmente estar bien con tu muerte? Tenía que matar a mi propia madre y padre, no me parece justo alegre? Lena, no tengo un amante de mierda y te! PROTEGER NO ELLA ME! He estado haciendo esto toda mi vida! QUIERO DECIR LA VIDA ENTERA! Cada día he estado en peligro y han sido entrenados para saber que va a ser asesinado, ¿verdad?! Has aprendido lo que la cuchilla corte lo mejor del hueso antes, o después de que podía caminar? Yo era un cerdo de mierda guenia por sus ideas nueva formación! No creo que sólo se permiten dejarse embaucar por mi conflicto! Matará Sol sólo a matar!*" She had to make Lena understand that this was not only hr life, but a foe that could easily kill her by slaughtering her loved one before her own eyes.
((*She might know, but can she deal with it? Can she really be fine with you dead? I had to kill my own mother and father, do I seem just perky? Lena, I don't have a ******** lover and you do! PROTECT HER NOT ME! I have been doing this my entire life! I MEAN ENTIRE LIFE! Every day I've been in danger and have been trained to know I will be killed, have you?! Did you learn what blade cut what bone best before, or after you could walk?! I was a ******** guenia pig for their new training ideas! Don't think I will just let you get pulled into my conflict! He will kill Sol just to kill you!))
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:51 pm

User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena clenched her teeth and folded her arms in front of her chest, trying not to reach out and hit the girl. As much as she wanted to knock some sense into this kid, she knew it wouldn't work. She decided to try staying calm instead, for once in her life. "No. I haven't received the level of training you have. Nor have I been through the same things as you. But I've learned a thing or two myself in my life, and I know that two is better than one. You might not like it, Jo-Jo, but you're not alone anymore. I know Sol would agree with me, and she'd kick my a** if she found out I let you wander off alone. Come on. We're wasting time. Let's just go."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:07 pm

Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

Jo-Jo sighed and threw up her hands as if she relented. "Fine! Have it your way! Let's go." She said in a clearly exasperated voice, then hit a few nerves points faster than the woman could track. "Sorry Lena, but I won't let her lose you. You both need to find a way to make those sexy babies." She told the woman as she caught her now limp body and lowered her to the ground.

She was about to go when she swore heavily, remembering the risk of soldiers seeing her knocked out and taking her prisoner or even raping her. Jo-Jo looked around and noticed some dark plants and grinned, mentally thanking her brother as she ground them into a paste and quickly smeared it on Lena's face, neck, and stomach to give the look of deep and fatal gashes. She stood back up and frowned, knowing that gashes with no blood would be a very suspicious thing to find, and she sighed. "She will so not be showering me with awesome when she wakes up." Jo-Jo muttered and bit her tongue painfully as she held her left wrist to her right leg, shtting her eyes and triggering the blade to slide out of the compatment and into her calf, shoving her leather armbrace on her right forearm into her mouth to keep from screaming.

After a moment of stillness, she began to spread the blood onto the woman, pooling it and forcing it to trickle down her body to make her look properly dead. She tore her outer coat and wrapped it around the wound to keep it from bleeding, and walked back to the edge and looking back once before jumping off of it and into the sand below.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:15 pm

User Image
Sonaki Atsah

Sonaki landed in front of Tender Sugar and set Jennifer down gently. "Here we are," she said in a subdued tone. The fact that she hadn't been able to find a single one of her hawk people worried her greatly. However, she had a job to do; protecting Jennifer and her sleeping little brother. So she shook off her worry and entered the bar.

Only to be greeted by an arrow pointed at her face. "<********! Don't shoot, Isis!"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:20 pm

User Image
Isis Raine

Isis stared at Sonaki for a moment before lowering her bow. The hawk woman wasn't a threat. She limped over to the bar, sitting down on it and sighing. The viera had been afraid that she and Yuno were under attack. She doubted her ability to outrun a group of soldiers at the moment.

"Sorry, Sonaki. I do have a human to protect though...Is everyone okay?"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:24 pm

User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer beamed when she saw her old friend, setting Riley down carefully on a bench before going over and hugging Isis gently. "I'm so glad you're all right... I was so worried..." She sighed and stepped back. "As far as I know, Lena and Jo-Jo are okay... Honey and Azul are intact... In fact, I don't think our side has suffered any casualties yet."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:32 pm

User Image
Isis Raine

Isis smiled softly, her ears drooping enough to rest against the top of Jennifer's head when she hugged her. The rabbit had decided to fall back into her old habit of speaking in Isis sign language. She motioned towards Riley, then tilted her head. Isaac was supposed to be with him.

She frowned and shook away her negative thoughts, hopping down off the bar so she could go inform Yuno that they weren't about to die. The stairs proved to be a bit of a challenge, but it wasn't like she couldn't deal with the pain.

"Yuno...We're not under attack...We have company now though."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:35 pm

User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena groaned and shifted, opening her eyes to relative darkness. For several moments, she was just confused. She didn't remember what had happened... Then it came back. Jo-Jo had attacked her. Knocked her out, by the looks of it. She growled and leaped to her feet, putting a hand on the cave wall to steady herself.

It was only then that Lena noticed she was covered in some kind of plant residue and blood. She saw the bootprints of soldiers by the cave mouth, and understood that Jo-Jo had knocked her out and made her look dead to protect her. A sweet gesture, in a violent kind of way, but it still pissed Lena off. "When I find you, Jo-Jo, I will kill you..." she growled.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:37 pm

User Image
Jennifer Owens

"Don't worry, Isaac is fine... He wanted to stay behind and help protect the civilians." Jennifer sat down at the bar and let out a long breath, looking up at Sonaki. "You could go if you wanted to... Isis won't let anything happen."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:52 pm

Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

She had been limping for a while now, but she kept going through the sand. Jo-Jo knew that Grayback had to be somewhere nearby, but she couldn't seem to find his tent. "Dammit. I know that b*****d will be here, he alway-" Her word was cut short by the roll she did to escape the tiger claws swiping to remove her skull. She tried to stand but found her leg almost usless. "Well, hola little one. I believe that you are Jo-Jo, si? Well then, I will kill you." A cold male voice told ehr and she found herself suddenly flying backwards from the power of his dropkick, the wind knocked out of her lungs.

She landed a good twenty feet away and coughed for a bit before she was lifted and thrown into the air to recieve a spinning back hand to her face, knocking her another ten feet back. She couldn't track his movements and suddenly the claws raked in front of her face and she jerked her head back just enough to where her left eyebrow was cut, blood trickling down into her eye. Jo-Jo rolled and forced herself back to her feet, swaying and unsheathing her wrist blade, trying to find the other assassin, when a sharp strike to her ribs sent her tumbling to her right three yards, and she began to push herself back up to standing, coughing and managing to ask, "Who... who are you...?"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:04 pm

Tristain Bloodlust

User Image

Tristian tilted his head a the clearly stubborn assassin, trying to understand why a female over a decade younger than him ws so resilient. He shrugged and seemed to appear out of no where to connect another kick to her chest and send her once again sprawling. "Lo siento, how rude of me. Estoy Tristian Bloodlust, and I will kill you now." He replied and advanced on her, then suddenly jerked back three times when she fired her arm gun and threw two blades at him.

He grinned at the girl, a look of slight respect in his eyes at the sight of the beaten, bloody, panting, and now standing woman. "Muy buen. This will be muy entertaining." He told her the ran at her at full speed, jumping and hitting both feet into her chest and knocking her over thirty feet back, watching her skid to a halt, unconscious.
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games