Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:11 pm
Alinda Tama

User Image

Alinda grinned and leaned down, a very dark seduction in her eyes. "Aww, but then I wouldn't be able to play nurse sweetie. Us rabbits do have a certain reputation that we do actually live up to." She whispered and kissed him below his ear lightly before grinned wickedly at him. "So, do you still think I should have tried to stop her? And you should know she could kill me with her magick. Her levels are high enough to level one of your human cities. Easy. I would be toast in actual combat."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:17 pm
User Image

Reelo hadn't seen the flirtatious behavior coming and so wasn't exactly sure how to respond, his eyes averting themselves elsewhere as he reddened slightly. "Uh...Is anyone else hearing this the way I am?" He asked suddenly, unsure what else he could possibly say before sitting up and facing the rabbit lady. She sort of, in an odd and very sexual way- reminded him of him. Freaky, but not necessarily a bad thing. Reelo jumped to his feet and brushed off his shoulders without taking his eyes off of her, still thinking of something, anything really- and finally when he could think of something slick he spoke without even thinking. "So essentially you just a lesser demon with a big mouth? all talk no show...figures that's the type of company I get... And what are rabbits known for anyway? I only knew of two things and neither of them are exactly...desirable? "  

XxXxFortexXxX

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna dug through the pile of clothing and accessories before locating the only ones small enough to be hers. Once she was sure the others were all looking away from her, she changed quickly into the pale pink dress decorated with flowers. She then clipped the flower into her hair and put on the necklace and sandals, deciding she might as well look nice while she could, and while Dali was conscious. Not that it mattered with Melanie there...

She shook herself and turned back to Shard, smiling and sitting down against one of the cell walls before tugging the girl down beside her. "You're not useless, Shard. Quite the contrary... I think you're unique. Any demon can be vicious and cruel, but it must take a very special kind of demon to be as kind as you."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:36 pm
Alinda Tama

User Image

Alinda shrugged with a smirk on her face, a playful expresion in hr eyes. "Pretty much. I'm a good demon, so we don't have much power aside from what we naturally have. Me and Shard don't like to kill, and I kill as a last resort. I don't even like to hurt things. And there is no way I would live through that fight. Human city? Huge. She could simply level Moscow and still be able to hit up Paris." She explained before slinking back up to him, pressing her body against his and wrapping her arms around his neck, her voice silky with a slightly heat in it. "We are known for our very high sex drives sweetie. Hmm... I wonder if you could actually handle me.. I don't know... Perhaps you would wear out after a bit?" She challenged him, pressing her chest into his more.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:16 pm
Shard Polnoc

User Image

Shard sat down obediently, her wings folding neatly behind her as she smiled shyly. "Maybe, but it also takes a special human to say kind things to demons. Most humans hate us all, and I don't blame them. I mean, we are supposed to hurt humans for all of eternity and not care? Why? Why do we have to do it to the good ones and the bad? It makes no sense! And now they let the really evil humans become demons. It's so horrible Ri, I hate how all I am good for is fodder to the demons and nothing but pain to the humans." She told her in a soft but frusterated voice.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:16 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah growled when the images of the demons and their deeds were transferred to her mind. The injustice of it all angered her. "I'll stay with you as long as you're here, Elfy-chan." Kannah remained curled up against the wall, simply watching to see if Elfy needed her. She was satisfied with just watching for now.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:19 pm
User Image
Xombie.

Melanie giggled slightly and watched the banter between Reelo and the other females, remaining silent for the most part. She wrapped one of her arms around Dali and began searching around for Vela with the other, patting the snake's head when she found her. The snake had been extremely quiet, despite everything that had been happening. From what Melanie could see of her, she appeared to have fallen asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna wrapped an arm around Shard's shoulder, trying to comfort her. "I don't know. I don't pretend to understand the king." She brightened as an idea occurred to her. "Hey, Shard, why don't we keep each other company? I defeated Iga, so he's not going to come bother me anymore. I'm just waiting for the others to catch up before we can get out. Why don't you stay with me?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:24 am
User Image

"And you just seem so delighted to be weak. I guess content is a step above me." He hadn't intended on agreeing with her, just in his thoughts he had completely lost control of his mouth. He was still in those same thoughts when he felt the heated body of the young looking female against him and reddened, his eyes glancing around to the others in the room. It would have ended extremely different if the others had been gone.... Reelo had never been shy but this situation was bound to create an odd opinion of him in one way or another. So while in the back of his head he sobbed, the male swallowed his sex drive for the moment and took the childish way out, raising his hands above his head as though he were waiting to be arrested. "First off, everyone observe..I'm totally not touching the jack rabbit, its all her...second of all- seriously, is no one else hearing this? Would I be wrong to indulge?" He asked the last part in an almost poetic manor, his fingers eventually snagging both of her ears and giving them a slight tug..they were not part of a head piece....he winced a bit but did not let them go, instead pulling them so that she was forced to get a bit closer, close enough for him to whisper into them. "I don't know who your trying to fool with the horny school girl taunts but you don't scare me...your just lucky I don't mess with little kids that way or I'd shut you up."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:29 am
Alinda Tama

User Image

Alinda winced when he tugged on her ears, but used the close distance to lean in and n** at his earlobe. "Baby, if I wanted to scare you, I could. Amd who said I was playing a part here? Rabbit, remember? I would much rather have some fun than scare humans. I bet you're wondering if my rabbit speed is only for running or if it can apply to other things too. Am I right?" She whispered in a seduction laced voice.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:57 am
Shard Polnoc

User Image

Shard looked at the girl and smiled. She didn't have any friends other than Ali, and she now had a place she could go to and hide from the other demons, being that all non-linked demons were banned they couldn't follow. She just had to ask permission... "Princess Kannah? Can I come here when the other demons aren't here? I mean, this block is banned from all other demons. Princess Elfy's message spread very fast and I won't hurt the humans. Please? I don't want to learn how to be mean." She pleaded, meaning every letter of her last sentance.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:29 am
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila rested her hand on top of Melaine's, trying to figure out what everything meant, as well as think of a plan. It was obvious that her uncle had wanted revenge pure and simple in this attack, but he was predictable. She could easily keep him away from Melanie by simply disobeying him and making him focus on her. But Aunt Lilith... What makes her tick? What can I do so that she won't be so cruel to Melanie? She wondered.

She sighed and let a small bit of magick flow from her and form into a small picture of two small children. The girl on the left was a much younger Dalila, but the other had reddish hair and grey eyes. "Caitlin, I wonder if you even remember me anymore? Or if you even noticed. I remember you thought I went after Ricky and you hated me. That was before I ran away from home and you said you never wanted to talk to me again. You sweet moron, he was seeing Lexy. I told you that but you refused to listen. I hope you didn't marry him. You deserved so much better." She whispered and touched the girl's face gently before calling the magick back to her.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:12 am
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah looked over at Shard with surprise. She didn't have much authority where Hell politics were concerned, but she shrugged and nodded. "Sure. I don't mind. I'll let Jordan and Iga know."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games