Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
OutBreak ( No longer accepting ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, people seem to be having trouble thinking of things to do, so
  I shall start finding interesting things to do for the city that you all can interact with as you please.
  I will gladly take ideas
  Probably start up "factions" for those that wish to take their own place in the war for the city.
  Third day starting soon
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:07 am
Turning to start away the metal sand he had hardened on his body slowly began to fall apart. "Tch s**t" he muttered looking at his hands giving them a squeeze as the remaining protection he had fell off a puddle now around his feet. "s**t this is a pain" he muttered feeling a bit dizzy as he looked towards the guys with the guns. They didn't want him dead it seemed giving him a reason to run but that wasn't gonna happen again. "********" he yelled charging at the closest man in armor and giving him a firm boot to the throat before going for the next one with an open palm to the face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:04 pm
User Image
A ɭ ɛ x ɑ ɴ d ɛ r • “ A ɭ ɛ c ” • S ϻ i t h

X X X □□□□□□□□□□

X X X X X Alexander looked over at the waitress and smiled. "Hello. May I have the Tuna Salad Sandwich?" he asked, pointing at the item on the menu while he spoke. "That will be all for the both of us."

X X X X X He then looked back over at AJ.

□□□□□□□□□□ X X X

XMiichi

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:12 pm
User Image[A]shriel [J]ennalin Morgan
Born, Live, and Breath...
AJ nodded as the waitress took their order and walked away, confused by the fact that they'd only ordered one sandwich between them. She looked up at Alexander, taking a deep breath. "Can you...can you teach me?" She asked quietly, looking at him. She was jealous of him for being able to read.
And try not to get caught.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:18 pm
( sorry about the wait, busy past days )

They kept on hitting Jack with the mist, freezing his body more and more. Another one fired a small blue orbe of the light, hitting Kyo directlyinto the chest. A few were about to go after teh brothers, but the head commander said, "Leave them. lets get these two back at the lab. For causing mass mayhem, you will be taken under care and study." He said, with a tone that simply seemed he didn't care.

Project 654 took a few steps back, watching as the girl with wings ran away. Should he run to? But these men were taking these two..rude people back to teh lab...that would not be pleasent for them. Taking a breath, he ran forward, towards the soilders, and fired blasts of energy in a suprise attack at the soilders that were on Kyo and Jack, giving them a chance to fight back or escape.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

XMiichi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:47 pm
User Image

X X X □□□□□□□□□□

X X X X X Alexander smiled and nodded, looking a little embarrassed. "Of course. But I'm not much of a teacher though."

□□□□□□□□□□ X X X

[[ OOC: I has writers block? D;
And I like how the two situations in this role play are completely opposite. "Let's escape from the clutches of these men!" "I shall relax and have a sandwich."
]]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:57 pm
AJ smiled as he said he would teach her. "Thank you so much." She answered easily as she sat there. "And...if you'll stick with me, I guess I'll find myself more feminine outfit." She said softly, her eyes looking at him as her voice moved to her natural, higher octave.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:23 pm
(Do they have real guns or just those power neutralizing weapons?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:24 pm
( eh...as a whole, both. But this is just a "grab and retreat" sorta team..so no real weapons at the moment no. )  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:31 pm
(Kk no killing any of them then I suppose.)
"Tch never thought I would be thankful to someone" kyo muttered reaching out to one of the closer armed men and grabbing his weapon along with giving him a headbutt to the skull. "Tch gimme that" he growled pulling it out of the man's hands before striking it on the side of his head. Dropping it as it hit kyo turned to run. He wasn't stupid and being given a second chance to run he was gonna take it. "Thanks for the save" he called to 654 as he ran past him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:52 pm
Jack gasped and toke a deep breath due to him being frozen ."W-what the...." He looked around and saw 654. "..." he curled up and thrust hisbody apart making the ice shatter as he rewarmed his body using tar. He glared at the men and got ready to kill them. "no...." He said and saw a man hole cover and turned into tar and slid under the cover disappearing into the sewers.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

XMiichi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:08 pm
User Image

X X X □□□□□□□□□□

X X X X X Alexander sat there, staring at AJ. It seemed he was missing something. "Do you want a more feminine outfit?" He had figured this was just her style of fashion. Was it just a cover up appearance after all?

□□□□□□□□□□ X X X

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:19 pm
Sarah opened her mouth to speak, but was cut off by another voice. She studied the other girl briefly, before her attention was turned back to the fight. The tar boy was right. It was the curiosity and lack of limitations that had led to the explosion, that had led to their curses. Yet, the others acted as if what had happened to them was no one's fault! She gripped her bags a little tighter, watching as men in armor appeared. Things were getting quickly out of hand. She watched the other girl leave, the whisper's that rose from her hair deafening. Fight, or flight? The answer was an obvious one. Now was not the time to rebel. Holding fast to her shopping bags, she turned and walked away, her pace lacking urgency.  

Sardonic Excitement

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:27 pm
AJ nodded easily, looking at Alexander. "I would rather dress like a girl - I have to go out of my way to look and act like a guy, and it hurts to wrap my breasts. I only do this so that guys don't try to take advantage of me." She answered softly, looking down as she sat there.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:09 pm
Carson carried Virgil away as fast as he was able. "Need....to....recharge." the man said breathlessly and came across a streetlight and quickly drained it's power to recover. Much better, now lets find a safe place to stay. Carson thought as he roamed the streets, eventually coming across a dojo. Well, this is odd, well the least likely place they'd look for a teleporter and his brother. Carson thought as he went and knocked on the front door, eyes scanning around for anyone who might be after them.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:55 pm
(um...the dojo's in the back yard...and it doesn't have a door. that's the main house...whatevs.)

Nightshade

Donni's father headed out to the dojo to let Donni and the others know lunch was ready if they wanted any and saw the two young men outside the dojo, one of whom looked to be injured. That was strange. Why were they waiting outside when they could just go inside the dojo? "You boys need some help?" he asked. "You don't need to knock. My dojo's open to anyone." He gestured for them to follow him inside. "Donni, these two young men were standing outside. One of them seems to be hurt." Donni looked away from her conversation with Carter and saw Carson and Virgil as well. "What were they doing outside? Is that kid okay?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games