Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Code Lyoko .:Closed//RemakeIn16days:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:38 pm
Nero turned as Taylor called to him. He arched an eyebrowand pointed at him. "Im sorry I dont think we've met you are?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:48 pm
- OOC: Me and Mom always yell at the tourons who can't drive. "******** state name on lisence plate],TOURON!" Well, unless they're from our home state, Indiana. xD Oh, God, they're trying to turn my current city in a tourist attraction! crying Orlampa... Wtf is an Orlampa!? >.< I like the current name, thank you!
Pirate... Wrong name... -

Alexia got a bit sad seeing most everyone focused on Travis. "Come on, Riles..." she said, going to dump her tray.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:53 pm
(Dammit Im Mad backwards is Dammit Im Mad ITS AWESOME! Oh and Nero was gonna go with but Taylor called to him)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:55 pm
Riley smiled and arched an eyebrow at the nickname, but said nothing about it. Maybe it would catch on. She followed the girl to dump her tray. "So, where are we going? And shouldn't we wait for the others? But I mean, that's up to you."  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Optimus Maximus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:04 pm
"Umm no..but I saw you."Travis said kind of awkward like."I guess you can be on the newspaper Dante,and virgil if he wants to?"He looked toward Riley and Alexia[,seing that they were leaving,were they mad or something....whatever.

((I know,I was going to wait until he heard your real name to type it out.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:26 pm
"Yay." The twins said together, Dante the more excited and Virgil, well he's Virgil.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:34 pm
- Alexia: TRAITORS! -

"It's fine..." Alexia said, "You can wait. I'll just go alone." Without another word, she left to take photos of the school.

A tree branch moved in a strange way and slithered parallel to Alexia, hidden along the tree line.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:39 pm
Riey looked back and forth between the group and Alexia. "I can't let her go alone." She ran after Alexia,"Hey! Wait for me!" She walked next to ALexia. "Roommates gotta stick together ya know?" she said with a smile.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Optimus Maximus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:44 pm
"We'll talk more tommorrow kay,you too Nero."Taylor said toward them raising his eyebrows."In the mean time you should catch up with Lexi-b-Alexia."And with that he left,down a different path then the girl had went.Turning all of his hidden camera's on.This night just had a strange feeling.

Out of Crabs=Travis:; u ;.....whadda I do..

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:52 pm
"Dante is it just me or do you a weird feeling about tonight?" Virgil asked his twin. "Like there's something weird going on? Totally." Dante said as the twins got up. "Might as well go with them." the tqo said and shrugged, heading of after Alexia.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:59 pm
The branch shot out at Alexia, grabbing her by the leg and dragging her upwards.

Alexia screamed and pulled the front and back of her dress down-er, up?-so no one see underneath. "HELP!" she cried.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:02 pm
((Post in the Fight School Club RP please, it's time for us to beat the snot outta each other. XD))

The twins heard Alexia scream and ran out to see her dangling upside down from a tree. "What the hell did you do?" the twins asked in disbelief before Dante began to climb up the tree to try and free Alexia, Virgil waiting below to catch her.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:04 pm
"Holy crud!" Riley yelled. She stared up in shock. "Okay. Hold on! I'm coming up!" RIley started climbing the tree to get to Alexia.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:14 pm
- OOC: No, it's time for me to pwn you. x3 Gimme a minute. -

"I didn't do anything!" Alexia whimpered before the tree shook and another branch shot at Dante and Riley. "AIIIEEE!!" Alexia screamed as the branch swung her at another tree. She curled up in a ball before impact and didn't get terribly hurt.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:16 pm
"Sh*t! Dante, tackle her and get away from the tree!" Virgil shouted as Dante grabbed Riley and pushed them away from the tree while Virgil ran as fast as he could to go catch Alexia, cursing as he ran.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games