Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digi Xros - Mix, Match, & Multiply Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:57 pm
Crystal was a light sleeper. However, in this case all that amounted to was her becoming vaguely aware that there was now someone lying on top of her and that she didn't actually feel like being awake just yet so she simply grumbled, "I'm not a pillow." without actually bothering to open her eyes to see who it was. As such, she drifted back to sleep soon after.

Taiki, being asleep, was totally oblivious through all of this.

It was probably a testament to how long they had all been traveling together, but no one else appeared to be especially bothered by Zenjirou's exceptionally loud snoring. Akari was able to sleep through it almost effortlessly while Nene and Kiriha were situated far enough away that the sound was sufficiently diminished by the time it reached them that it essentially faded into the background along with the continuous crashing of waves on the beach. That being said, Kiriha was awake with Nene curled up next to him and he had no intention of moving from that position except to glare at Blaze if he came anywhere near him with Omekamon. After all, he was comfortable and he had a pretty girl with him. He wasn't about to let the theoretical panda or his cardboard digimon companion spoil that for him.

*~*~*~*~*

Gokuwmon had awakened to the gradual cracking sound of water being transformed abruptly into ice as Shiro set to work on converting all of the water in the lake on Cardmon Island into a solid block of ice. He quietly moved out of his meditative stance, rising to his feet from a cross-legged position without the aid of his hands, and stood by to watch the next phase of the trial that Shiro would be undertaking to satisfy the warrior of ice. "This should be interesting..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:04 pm
Carefully picking up Zenjiro, Blaze set about the difficult task of stacking him on top of Balistamon. Upside-down.

This ended with predictable results.

*CRASH*

"We're made, run for it!" Blaze shouted to Omekamon.

They started running, but they didn't get very far.

*thud*

Deckerdramon makes an impressive wall. As for the troublesome twosome, the spirals in their eyes gives little doubt as to their current condition.  

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:47 pm
Zenjirou somehow ended up dangling from Ballistamon's horn with his legs wrapped around it without waking up. Ballistamon, now with Zenjirou's loud snoring blaring in his face, slowly began to awaken. Thankfully, Zenjirou wasn't at quite the right angle for being in such close proximity to Ballistamon to amplify the noise, but he was pretty darn close. Ballistamon carefully gripped him around the waist and flipped him over before setting him gently down on the sand. Zenjirou just went right on snoring.

"What's with all the noise?" Dorulumon muttered as he covered his ears with his front paws in a concentrated effort to block out the noisy antics of Blaze and Omekamon.

"Some of us were trying to sleep," added Shoutmon as he moved in to corner the two troublemakers who had already managed to hinder their escape by becoming wedged between the beach and Deckerdramon.

"They weren't a very good catch to begin with," noted Ryuudamon. "We probably should have thrown them back."

"It's a little bit late for that now," Monodramon commented.

"Then I guess we're just gonna have to teach them a lesson," Yuki Agumon concluded.

As has been previously indicated, Crystal was a light sleeper. And the beach was rapidly becoming a very noisy place. She opened one eye in annoyance and became immediately sidetracked when she caught a glimpse of who had been lying on top of her, presumably ever since her previous awakening that same morning.

"You have got to be kidding me," she brought a palm to her forehead.

Taiki also began to stir on account of all the noise. He froze when he realized that surface he was resting on was a great deal softer than the sand of the beach where he had originally fallen asleep.

"Oh good you're awake," Crystal remarked as she calmly lifted him off of her and carefully rolled him off to the side so that he would end up falling against Dorumon as Crystal let go of him and hopped onto her feet. "That makes this a lot easier."

"What just happened?" Taiki's expression was a conflicted blend of surprise, confusion, terror, and relief at surviving that otherwise extremely awkward position he had just woken up in.

"I'm pretty sure it was just Blaze and Omekamon," Dorumon yawned widely from where he was curled up behind Taiki. The beast dragon digimon immediately shut his eyes again and started to drift back to sleep.

"But why would they--?" Taiki trailed off as he immediately began searching the beach with his eyes, hoping desperately that Akari hadn't seen and misunderstood him in that position. It looked like she hadn't seen it because she was looking for him where had originally fallen asleep closer to the now extinguished bonfire. Taiki slid away from Dorumon and pushed himself up on his feet so he could make his way back over there to try to sort this mess out before he got into trouble for it. Truth be told, this situation had Blaze and Omekamon written all over it.

Crystal moved to join the entourage of angry digimon that were working to surround Blaze and Omekamon to prevent them from escaping.

"Do you have to do this first thing in the morning?" she growled at the both of them.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:22 pm
"Ow, my head," Blaze mumbled as he stood back up.
"Good morning everyone! You all seem to be fired up and ready to go," Blaze put on a grin, "That being the case, I think it's time to go..." he took a step forward, but Shoutmon stood firmly in the way.

"Think I'll go this... way?" but again, he was blocked in. This time by Yuki Agumon.

"Oh, uh—hi?" Blaze turns around again, only to see less and less room to walk. He backs up to Deckerdramon, "Hey, Omekamon?"

"Omeka!"

"Right! Escape plan Gamma!"

Blaze laces his hands and crouches as Omekamon hops into them, and then is propelled skywards to the top of Deckerdramon. "Now throw me the rope!"

"Omeka!" With a salute, Omekamon takes off running, right past a certain palm tree.

"Traitor!" Blaze shouts after him, "Uh oh, um guys, can we talk about this?"  

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:25 pm
Shiro paid no mind to the surroundings as he slipped off his boots, and proceeded to trace a pair of Ice Skates, twitching an eyebrow lightly when he heard slight snickering coming from his Xros Loader, raising an eyebrow before picking it up to see who was doing the laughing, and upon seeing Tsukaimon snickering, he sighed mentally ~i should've known he'd probably think i'd fall on my a**..~ he shook his head and after finishing putting on the skates, idly slid over to it using a bit of Prana to let him get over to the ice without doing too much on land, before he landed on the ice safely, but here came the problem, he began slipping and such around while scrambling, and nearly fell face first if it wasn't for the fact he twitched his legs a bit anddid a small hop, to re balance himself, and began slowly trying to skate, clumsilly at first with very many close calls. (one time he did slip off and ram into the rock he traced to sit on though. OW.)

of course the near mishaps and mishaps eventually woke the others up, with Gabumon appearing near the rock blinking in mils confusion at Shiro's clumsy skating "the heck...?"

Shiro looked over, while wobbling around "Trial of Ice, truthfully i'd rather have to survive being entombed in ice than this, this is HARD!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:10 am
Kiriha could only sweatdrop as Omekamon ran past him and Nene. Of course, the cardboard digimon's escape would be short lived as upon making it beyond the treeline, Omekamon would soon find himself on a collision course with the sleeping form of Greymon. And, of course, the dinosaur digimon was going to be none too pleased about being woken up.

Crystal inclined her head to Ryuudamon. "Sword, now!"

"Iaijin!" Ryuudamon leaned forward so that the katana he spit out would become embedded in the sand instead of flying at Blaze directly from his mouth. Crystal walked up to it and pulled it from the sand, raising it up to point the blade at Blaze.

"Sure, we can talk about this," Crystal growled at him. "Go on, start talking!"

Taiki had made his way over to Akari without further incident, but now that he was seeing the way that Crystal was handling Blaze he was understandably mystified by the fact that she hadn't lashed out at him like this. That said, he was also fairly certain that Crystal was bluffing and had no real intention of harming Blaze with the katana she had been provided with by Ryuudamon. It was just for show. Because she could. And she was fully intent on scaring Blaze as much as possible so that maybe, this time, the lesson might finally start to sink in.

Meanwhile, Zenjirou was finally starting to wake up. The sleepy haze that encompassed him slowly lifted and he was finding it fairly difficult to figure out what was actually going on at the moment. He glanced wearily over to Taiki and Akari thinking he might be able to get some clarification from either of them. "Isn't it kind of early for Crystal to be going on the war path with this guy?" he asked once he had managed to get up on his feet to make his way over to them.

"He must have done something incredibly stupid to provoke her like this," observed Akari.

Taiki strategically kept quiet about his apparent inclusion in Blaze's attempt at provoking her. "You know, I'm not sure she's actually as angry as she's letting on," he commented rather offhandedly.

"You're right about that," Zapmon nodded sagely. "If she was really mad at him, she wouldn't be letting him off so easy."

"You call this letting him off easy?" Zenjirou stared at the small dragon digimon in disbelief.

Zapmon shrugged. "She could have just thrown the sword at him."

*~*~*~*~*

Gokuwmon chuckled in mild amusement as he watched Shiro struggling to get the hang of ice skating so he could fulfill the conditions of the trial of ice. Of course, Gokuwmon could tell by watching that if Shiro kept at it he should be able to pull it off alright eventually.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:28 am
"Eeep!" Blaze exclaimed as he raised his hands.

"Err, uh, um... Is this a dagger which I see before me,
The handle toward my hand? Come, let me clutch thee;
I have thee not, and yet I see thee still.
Art thou not, fatal vision, sensible
To feeling as to sight? or art thou but
A dagger of the mind, a false creation,
Proceeding from the heat-oppressed brain?
I see thee yet, in form as palpable
As this which now I draw."

As he finishes, Blaze gulps for air, only to notice the blank stares from his captor audience.

"What, you don't like Shakespeare?" Pausing to look at the sword pointed at him, Blaze reflects, "Maybe not the best named playwright in this situation... How about question and answer instead?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:31 am
Sure enough, all of the digimon that had been poised for attack around Blaze stopped to stare at him after his incomprehensible, to them, recitation. In Crystal's case, she just let out an exasperated sigh and tossed the sword down at his feet so that it could then dissolve harmlessly into energy.

"You really are a dumbass sometimes, you know that?" she muttered as she stepped closer and gave him a not-so-subtle whack in the arm with the edge of her hand extended like a blade in its own right. "How did you even get back here anyway? And why were you so set on messing with all of us?"

"Any chance I might still get to smack him around a little?" Yuki Agumon asked in a disgruntled tone.

"That depends on how he answers," Crystal answered while giving Blaze a meaningful glance.

"I'm going back to sleep," Monodramon shrugged and walked away now that it looked like the interrogations were going to be handled nonviolently.

"They certainly are lively this morning," Nene observed, having woken up next to Kiriha.

"It's that ridiculous fool they dragged in from that shipwreck last night," Kiriha mumbled.

Greymon swatted Omekamon back toward the beach using his tail without so much as getting up from where he had been sleeping.

"And his equally ridiculous digimon," Kiriha quickly corrected himself.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:48 am
"For that," Blaze began, rubbing his arm, "I'm going to need a visual aid."

*thud*

"Ah! Omekamon, perfect timing!"

"Omeka!" salutes Omekamon.

"Show them how we got here."

"Omek," he puts one foot in front of the other, "Omek," then takes another step, "Omek," he repeats this several times, then looks at Crystal dead in the eyes and makes a stance that screams TA DA, complete with confetti.

"And that's about it. As for messing with everyone, isn't it more fun when you wake up with friends? I mean, why would everyone be so energetic if they weren't having fun?" Blaze grinned for emphasis.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:19 pm
Crystal facefaulted. Both at Omekamon's demonstration of how he and Blaze were alleged to have gotten there and at Blaze's assessment of how much fun everyone was apparently having being woken up by him this morning.

"So let me get this straight," she grumbled as she got back to her feet. "You're telling me that you guys got here simply by walking?"

"Based on my analysis Omekamon modeled himself after the dimension crossing hero, Omegamon, and might have succeeded at incorporating a more primitive mechanism for achieving cross dimensional travel into his design," Wisemon explained helpfully in an effort to diffuse the situation. "This specimen is really quite fascinating," he glanced at Omekamon. "If you don't mind, I would be pleased to run a more detailed analysis on your abilities."

"Well, I guess that settles it," Crystal couldn't really argue with Wisemon's logic so she could stand to leave it at that. Especially since Wisemon was already getting his tools ready to examine Omekamon, presumably with or without his express permission, but at least he asked first. She turned back to Blaze.

"You know," she started again after she had given some thought to how best she could convey her annoyance at his childish pranks. "I don't really mind waking up with friends, but that doesn't necessitate sharing a bed with them."

"Not that you really seemed to mind that until after you got woken up," Gururumon commented as he padded on over to join in the interrogations.

"Shh!" Crystal quickly shushed the large wolf digimon as she grabbed him around the muzzle to shut his big mouth. "I'm trying to keep Taiki out of trouble here," she added in a loud whisper. Gururumon quickly nodded in understanding and the girl let him go.

"I still say we hit him a couple of times," Yuki Agumon turned on Blaze with a vicious glint in his icy blue eyes as he reached up and prodded the boy lightly in the stomach with one of his clawed hands.

"Maybe you should bite at his ankles while you're at it," Ryuudamon snorted as he rolled his eyes at the unusually aggressive Yuki Agumon.

"Hmph," Yuki Agumon folded his arms over his chest. "Serves him right for not letting me sleep."

"It seems like Crystal is trying to hide something," Zenjirou observed as he rubbed his chin contemplatively.

"I'm sure it's nothing," Taiki insisted quickly.

Ordinarily Zapmon would have taken that as her cue to start being obnoxiously helpful by distributing certain pieces of confidential information, but she had promised Crystal that she was going to lay off Taiki for the time being, so the small dragon said nothing. Not that Taiki's defensive response and Crystal's obviously suspicious behavior wasn't going to do a fine enough job of exposing them both eventually anyway.

"Maybe we should discuss this over breakfast," Zapmon suggested suddenly.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:03 am
Shiro had twitched an eyebrow at the laughing of his digimon as they all began waking up to the sight of him trying to ice skate without much success, even as Kudamon was also talking with Fairymon and playing mediator with the other girls and trying to bring the spirit of Wind into the group and all.

Gabumon just chortled "oi, Shiro! why not trying to stop focusing too hard on the ice skating, and on something else?"

Shiro just got back to his feet wobbly and eyed his blue furred partner "think that'd work? maybe i need a song in my head.." he pondered a bit lightly, rubbing his chin.

Guilmon nodded lightly, tilting his head "hai, that sounds good to use, Shiromon! but what song will you use?"

Shiro pondered it as he frowned lightly, and tilted his head a bit in thought ~hmmmh.. what song do i know that would keep my mind away from the crazy skates?~ he closed his eyes, and lightly began lowering his head, before bopping to a song in his head, and swayed, before leaning into a curve of such and began skating again, this time with a lot more precision and lack of clumsiness (song is Never Give Up, the Xros Wars Season 1 Opening) and let loose his frustrations and other troubles and just flowed with it.

Gabumon nodded lightly, smirking a bit as he saw Shiro do simple things at first, and then into various jumps, skips, and even spins much like some professional ice-skaters, he chuckled "bet you guys Chakmon's choreographing this in Shiro's head."

Patamon snorted "not taking that bet!"

Tsukaimon eye-rolled and spoke up sarcastically "he's so doing this on an instinctual level."

Guilmon just passed around cans of Digi-Noir for everyone for now.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:59 am
"That just proves that he has impressive instincts," noted Gokuwmon. However, then his ears began to twitch as a foreign sound disrupted the familiar beating of the waves against the shore of the island.

"Megaton Hydro Laser!" An entire army of Jumbo Gamemonz came ashore on the island and immediately opened fire on the area where the members of Gen'ei Kitsune and Gokuwmon were gathered to watch Shiro undertaking the trial of ice with a sudden bombardment of the ultra high speed water currents from their collective mouth cannons. There had to be at least thirty or forty of them, if not more.

Gokuwmon immediately gathered clouds around his feet to form the Kintoun so he could perform aerial acrobatics to dodge around the incoming barrage of appropriately named "water lasers".

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:09 pm
Shiro continued dancing, his head not noticing any of the blasts, but he had heard the calls, and his skin automatically hardened to that of metal via reinforcement on instinct, so when one of the blasts actually caught him in the arm, it sent him spiraling into the air, where he was clearly unable to dodge, but he quickly whirled around, and snapped open his eyes, tracing a copy of the red barbed spear of death as it glew ominously, ready to rip someone to shreds if it could "Gae Bolg... the soaring spear that strikes with death!" he called out, the spear glowing menacingly as it took in a lot of Shiro's prana, before immediately starting to gain black cracks to it as well as he forced it into pure Broken Phantasm mode as well "EAT THIS, PUNKS!" he shouted, before throwing the spear at the Jumbo Gamemonz

Gabumon just went wide-eyed seeing the demonic light the spear had, and immediately rushed with the others (holding some Chibimonz while he was at it) to get behind Shiro at least since given that area was -safe- when he did that kind of stuff "dammit ,there he goes making explosions!"

Agnimon just rolled his eyes as he ducked and covered from both explosion and lasers "at least he's not directing that thing at us right now!" he responded while making sure that the Xros Loader was alright, with the few digimon who sprung back into it at short notice.

Shiro of course landed on the ice, swerving a bit to lightly toss off his ice skates, and use a traced chain to grab his regular shoes, and catching them, once caught he quickly narrowed his eyes "alright, this is getting extremely tedious, if you ask me guys.."

Guilmon just ducked his head under some chunked up ice "i think i agree with you there Shiromon!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:37 pm
"Jumbo Crater!" The Jumbo Gamemonz retaliated by spinning rapidly in place while firing all of their beam cannons simultaneously to deflect Shiro's spear attack while also thoroughly decimating the shoreline surrounding Cardmon Island with the resulting explosions tearing up the landscape. Certainly, if the island took too much more abuse, it might very well sink beneath the waves to become another Atlantis.

"These guys aren't messing around," Gokuwmon observed as he flitted around overhead on the Kintoun. "I'll try to keep them busy while you guys work on figuring out another method of attacking them that doesn't involve leveling the entire island! Higi: Mugen'ei!"

The monkey digimon manifested numerous afterimages of himself speeding out toward the Jumbo Gamemonz, periodically moving in to strike them with his actual Nyoikinkobou to keep their attention on him, in an attempt to lure them back out to sea where they wouldn't cause quite so much damage to the island itself. Gokuwmon's strategy appeared to be working for the most part since the Jumbo Gamemonz did gradually divert most of their attention to the pursuit of the monkey digimon, although a handful of them remained on the island still intent on Shiro.

*~*~*~*~*

Crystal paused when Zapmon mentioned breakfast and her stomach instantly betrayed her with growl. "Alright," she spoke to Blaze again. "It looks like you're off the hook until after I find something to eat."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:46 pm
Shiro just frowned as he landed, before wincing, and going to one knee as he gripped at his arm, where it was quite destabilized from the earlier hit it took, before he thought on things ~this is not good.. i don't think beast level can handle this... and my strongest Xros is out... wait... Xros... huh! this should be interesting...~ he then grabbed out his Xros Loader and D-Scanner, large amounts of energy flowing around him as the symbol for ice formed "let my enemies feel winter's rage, and my allies feel it's cool gentle caress.. North Winds, please, grant me aid that i seek from the frozen tundra!"

Gabumon blinked, and looked around, shaking his head and proceeded to get everyone back enough to get into the Xros Loader, but only two stayed out, himself, and looked over to coronamon, who was equally just as confused as he was.

Shiro smirked a bit to the two lightly "trust me.. i know what i'm doing." he then closed his eyes, before letting them shine silver-blue with the Symbol for Ice "Come forth from the artic tundra to my aid! SPIRITUAL REVIVAL! Warrior of Ice.. Chakmon!" with that, a flash of energy and light formed as the little bear-like digimon popped out at attention "Hiya! thanks for letting me out Shiro, it was getting boring with the two silent ones in the group left. i also noticed you figured out what you might get by reviving me." Shiro nodded, his eyes hardening "Ah... Fusion Evolution. and i need it now, from you Chakmon, as well as Agnimon."

Agnimon chose to pop in next to Shiro after avoiding many more lasers "what's this about needing me?" he asked calmly enough, while noticing the injured arm on his partner, and was about to say something when Shiro shook his head.

Shiro looked to Chakmon and Agnimon both "it's time... i need you both to perform Fusion Evolution."

Agimon went wide-eyed while Chakmon nodded, gathering his energy as both spirit forms began swirling around him "you can't be serious! we just revived not to long ago, especialy Chakmon!"

Shiro sighed, shaking his head, before looking serious "i am dead serious Agnimon.. you both can do it.. i know you can."  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games