Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
|[ Kumo ○ Chat ○ Room ]| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TrafalgarHyozo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:48 am
Tao-Benshin
TrafalgarHyozo
Tao-Benshin

nah, let's keep fighting about it

>>

smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:58 pm
Tao-Benshin
Hey, the situation is in the past. I don't want to see any fighting outside of in-character. Any in-character problems will be handled in-character. So let's just all get along, yeah? Everything will be taken care of, including the issue with the headbands.

Lanfaer
AD Reaper Elyse
Wolfe Whitehorn

It wasn't a fight I just think we all were moving under a reasonable response to all that, well for my reference of information, anyway. Also clearing up misunderstandings before we snowball was my only intention. Though I guess I draged it a bit. Also I'm getting the feeling Trafs volunteering to be that character who go's against the grain. Lol.c  

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

TrafalgarHyozo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:13 pm
yea, Mui's impulsive. when it comes down to it, Mui felt his metal dust being tampered with and attacked the two cuz he was high off adrenaline already

on another note,

here lies the problem of rping. Seiji countered the boy's attack, but the boy can have another maneuver to counter Seiji's counter and Mui could still be hit. buuuuuuut, if we go on post order, Miko's gonna kai Mui out of the genjutsu before the boy can counter. smh, what to do what to do  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:19 pm
TrafalgarHyozo
yea, Mui's impulsive. when it comes down to it, Mui felt his metal dust being tampered with and attacked the two cuz he was high off adrenaline already

on another note,

here lies the problem of rping. Seiji countered the boy's attack, but the boy can have another maneuver to counter Seiji's counter and Mui could still be hit. buuuuuuut, if we go on post order, Miko's gonna kai Mui out of the genjutsu before the boy can counter. smh, what to do what to do

I'd say play it by ear and just react to what you can. I know I'm probably gonna hurry along to help you out, cause Miko's probbaly gonna be pissy case no one made moves to help Mui in the middle of everything. also since you can't really do much..well unless the technique describes being able to notice it and work against it if it's called out i'd take the time to replenish chakra lost, and flash back train with in the two post limit. Though that's just me.  

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

TrafalgarHyozo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:12 pm
AD Reaper Elyse
TrafalgarHyozo

on another note,

I'd say play it by ear and just react to what you can. I know I'm probably gonna hurry along to help you out, cause Miko's probbaly gonna be pissy case no one made moves to help Mui in the middle of everything. also since you can't really do much..well unless the technique describes being able to notice it and work against it if it's called out i'd take the time to replenish chakra lost, and flash back train with in the two post limit. Though that's just me.

Nah, Mui barely has an understanding of the concept of chakra lol he's def not gonna be able to Kai out of this genjutsu  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:18 pm
TrafalgarHyozo
AD Reaper Elyse
TrafalgarHyozo

on another note,

Nah, Mui barely has an understanding of the concept of chakra lol he's def not gonna be able to Kai out of this genjutsu

Hey Traf have you updated your profile for the techs you've learned already yet?  

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

TrafalgarHyozo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:55 pm
AD Reaper Elyse
TrafalgarHyozo
AD Reaper Elyse
TrafalgarHyozo

on another note,

Hey Traf have you updated your profile for the techs you've learned already yet?

No! Thanks for the reminder  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:26 pm
AD Reaper Elyse

Thanks for looking out for everyone! heart  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:18 pm
Tao-Benshin
AD Reaper Elyse

Thanks for looking out for everyone! heart

Yeah, no problem. It would suck if we all just kept going like we are an forgot to like list all we're achieving in the midst of this action.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:30 pm
GalagaHero

Hey do you think we can consider our spar a draw, or is it a to be continued kind of thing so we shouldn't' count it to our chakra training? Just want to make sure~ cause I'm thinking of counting it to get the +20 stamina an chakra, but then again I don't want to cheat the system if we're not both clear or something like that.  

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:56 am
AD Reaper Elyse

Tao-Benshin
What do you think about the issue?

I'd say it wouldn't count, since we had an interruption. I'm not the one to ask in this case though, so I would prefer to ask someone else's opinion.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:38 am
GalagaHero
AD Reaper Elyse

Usual, most people take advantage of it regardless if it's cheating the system. XD Since you were so kind to ask, it would count as a draw, meaning both parties won. However, it can only count as a mission or chakra training, not both, and if you learned techniques during it, it doesn't count as either. I'm on my phone, otherwise I'd give you a solid answer.  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:13 am
Tao-Benshin
GalagaHero
AD Reaper Elyse

Usual, most people take advantage of it regardless if it's cheating the system. XD Since you were so kind to ask, it would count as a draw, meaning both parties won. However, it can only count as a mission or chakra training, not both, and if you learned techniques during it, it doesn't count as either. I'm on my phone, otherwise I'd give you a solid answer.

GalagaHero

Oh alright, so yeah I'm disqualified I learned my basic kugutsu no jutsu during our match. Though I think Galaga can still claim it on his profile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:57 am
Tao-Benshin
Thanks, Tao.

AD Reaper Elyse

Oh alright, so yeah I'm disqualified I learned my basic kugutsu no jutsu during our match. Though I think Galaga can still claim it on his profile.
I'm not going to though, I prefer both parties to take advantage of the spar.  

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:23 am
GalagaHero

Well maybe another time we can get this thing right. xp  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games