Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:46 pm

"Alright. Thanks for the food Molly." Nick said happily and began to eat. Chat was minimum as the two ate, Nicholas mostly thinking about the time and how long he should be out "Clearing" away "Lucky" ones. He sighed, time not his friend on this one. He finished eating his breakfast and even washed his own dishes too. "Thanks again Molly. Hate to eat and run but time is not my friend on this one. I have a few errands to run, but I'll make sure I'm back to clean up for when you come over." He said and gave a final wave before heading back to his room to change into something more of a "Clear" style. He then went out and immediately started searching for "Lucky" ones
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:30 am

Molly waved goodbye and finished her breakfast too. She had a cover over the plate for Alice so it wouldn't go bad and she sat at the table and did a crossword puzzle in the silence. She didn't want to be rude and wake Alice with loud noises of her tv, and plus she liked trivial puzzles.

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:42 am

(Sorry gonna beat you to it.)
A loud explosion rocked the downtown area of the city as a large metal door came flying out of the side of the bank rolling to a stop and falling over. It was the bank vault door that had several large dents in it's from and the hinges seemed to have been destroyed due to stress. "This outta get there attention and if not to hell with it I have a bit more spending money" Jacob said to himself as he walked out the front door of the bank creaking and straining as he let the full power of his gravity field take effect. Swinging out he slammed his fist into the side of the wall as it came down closing the from entrance with rubble.

Inside of the bank people remained shocked tho none of them had been hurt by Brink's little stunt only the bank vault was damaged tho several people had been scared. None of them had any real strength to them and he hadn't seen any reason to strike them. "Well then lets see what exactly happens from here" he muttered as he walked down the sidewalk. Over his shoulder he carried a large bag of money and his face held a rather simple mask he had picked up a bit earlier. He didn't care to really hide his face but figured a little mystique would be fun.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:43 am

Star pulled her hair up so it wouldn't get in either of their way as they flew and said, "Ready!" She then paused when she saw something on the screen and pointed. "What's that? Kind of looks like mayhem."

Raining Eri

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:19 am

((Um...? Anyone know how many pages I have to read?))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:31 am

((You'll want to start at 25.))

Raining Eri

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:21 am

(Molly just made breakfast with Nick and then he had to leave and now she is doing the cross word ^^)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:10 pm

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena saw the image of the explosion at the same time as Star. She enlarged the image to get a better idea of where it was. "Looks like there's something going on at the bank." She looked back at her team. "Cryogon, take Arcana. The two of you get there and hold whoever's doing this long as you can. I'll take Star and meet you there." She grabbed the comm unit from her belt. "Ghost. Take the R-Cycle. Get to the bank fast as you can."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:22 pm

Star nodded and walked over to Snow, saying, "I'm ready."
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:52 pm

'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

Alice's eyes suddenly snap open as she wakes up. She looks around the room intently, looking for any danger before her memories catch up to her instincts and she slowly sits up to look Molly.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

((So Molly's neighbor is a killer and her new roommate is technically a terrorist since she targets politicians for the most part... She lives a dangerous life))

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:55 pm

(lol i know)

Molly looked up when she saw movement and she smiled. "Morning sleepy head." she said. "Me and Nick made some breakfast before he had to leave. Would you like some?" she asked her.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:57 pm

"You got it, Snow. Let's move, Magic Man!" Draco made his way to the top of the tower to give himself a decent place to take off from. It was obvious that Draco wanted to be as successful as possible with his first mission as a Titan.

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:21 pm

'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

"Yes, please..., Alice replies, sounding a bit hesitant and uncertain. She never had much true interaction with people so she wasn't sure how to act. She stands up, glancing around again as she does so, though there was none of her usual distractedness in her gaze only uncertainty.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:40 pm

Molly smiled and took the cover off the plate she made for Alice. "The food is still warm." she said and brought the food to the table for her.

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:58 pm

Ghost nodded and ran to the R-Cycle, he had at least hoped to get a new paint job on it before he used it but it can't be helped. putting on the helmet that was also not his colors or style he started the bike up he was surprised it worked with such neglect. He revved up the bike to get a feel of it. Oooh yea he was going to enjoy this he took off out of the tower to the road.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games