Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
mortal instruments rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:17 pm
User Image
Akahana had climbed out of the sewer and was sitting in the street, alone. She had been waiting for any sign of her friends and could hear the water sloshing in the sewer below. At first she thought that they hadn't made it out. Suddenly, figures followed by a fountain of water shot out of the sewer.
"Proper! Gaven!" she screamed as she ran to them, pulling them both together in a hug, then resting their heads on her lap. "You two are breathing right?" she whispered quietly.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:06 pm
Gaven opend his eyes blinking as he took in his surroundings. There were some feelings that never left him. Sure he coulden't feel mutch diffrence between hot and cold,but a he new when he was drenched from head to toe. "Hasen't anyone told you shadow hunter breathing is vastly over rated after death " The vampire said with a sigh as he sat up slowly. " Well, We're filith head to toe. I may not have a scent of my own ,but now every one can smell me from miles around. Ode deux toilete marvilious fragrence. " Gaverocoh pulled a strand of some black looking muck from his hair. He crinkged looking at his cloths there were several mystary substances him. " Oh lovely alittle bit of every delightful refuse known to man and its all over me ...but are the rats gone ? " he commented looking around.  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:55 am
Proper groaned, siting up.
" if those rats managed to survive that, then I will personally tell diem to kiss my a**." proper examined his nails and grimaced,
" if I start to glow green tell me."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:50 am
" You mean you weren't glowing green befor ?" Gaverocoh teased as he got to his feet. " We survived proper the first shower is mine unless somthing else goes wrong tonight. " The vamprie checked his pockets for the pills he got from Dis-tin. " ...No ...No No no no !" Gaven searched his pockets in a hurry. " Where did,I put that ? " he stopped to think for a moment ." It ...was in my jacket ...That caught on fire that ,I threw off ...and chances are after noahs flood in the sewers ...Its long ways from here. Alphi is going to kill me again " Gaverocoh said pulling at his hair in irriatation. " this is all your fault Proper if you haden't put up that shild ,I'd never had caught fire to my coat "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:42 pm
Proper looked up at the sky, clearly not that upset.
" Dont worry, ill go and get some more from Dis-tin. She'll prolly make me work double for her, but ill survive." Proper stood up and gently hugged Akahana. Doubt clouded his vision for a second. Then he bent down and kissed Gaven lightly on the cheek,
" Thanks for saving me." He then quickly straightened up and jumped up, his wings catching the wind. He took off in the direction of the salon.

Proper, for the third time, walked inot Dis-tins office.
" Hello?" He called out.

----------------

Diem sat at his desk, writing. He was busily copying down the latest work in a book series he adored. A knock at the door pulled him from his work. Sitting his pen down, he called,
" Enter." In walked Grigorian, his second. He looked grim, well, more grim thatn usual. " What do yo uhave for me?" Grigorian grimaced.
" I got bad news and good news."
" Good news first."
" The rats are gone. Your nephew flooded the sewers."
" Finally! and he did it with flair. Im impressed. The bad news?" Grigorian told Diem the bad news and Diem started cursing, long and fluently.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
Akahana stood with Gaven as they watched Proper fly off. She was relieved that everyone had made it out okay, if only for the moment. "Well, while Proper's off doing that we should go tell Diem that the deed is done," she said, heading in the direction of the hotel.

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:24 pm
Dis-tin looked up from her abicus " Your back already ? " She Said befor plugging her nose. " You smell wicked Proper not in a good way. I'm not done with the potion two days time silly bird. " The warlock said to the other.

----

Gaven was trying to rub his cheek clean as he watched proper walk away. "...Thank - my blood does not run " The vampire said flusterd.

" Akahana we can't leave without proper. If we show up without him what is uncule going to think ? " Gaven said as he thought about what it would mean.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:29 pm
Alphones walked with Antoinette down the street. " You would think that they would be kind enough to wait. " The small vampire said as he window shopped along the way to Diem's place. " Gaven diden't even move the body when ,I told him to. "

Antoinette smiled " Mon Frier has a one track mind Alphi " She said in defence of her brother. " ....Alphi why are we going to Diem's again ? Shoulden't we wait for them at the hotel. "

" You ask to many questions Antoi..." Alphones said as he continued walking along.

Antoinette stopped " We're going because of me arn't we ?" She said looking at him.

Alphones stopped and turned to antoinettte " What makes you say that ? "

" Because you asked me to pack my belongings ...and it wasen't for show and tell to Propers uncule. I don't think he's instrusted in it " Antoinette said as she gazed at alphi. " You don't go to other vampires unless you want something. And when you want somthing normely you go alone. Gaven and I never go with you. This is a rare occasion you want something from propers uncule and it has to do with me. I'm staying in chicago arn't I ....Well ,I won't "

" You don't get a choice Antoi. Your unstable " Alphones said his carefree tone left quickly and drew into a serious timber of warning. " You and your brother are both mentaly unstable. Twice antoinette twice you've been set off and thats just reacently. I can't count the countless times befor.Your a danger to everyone and Gaven. Especially Gaverocoh that ,I will not have untill this whole thing is over your staying with Diem. A place full of our kind will be better for you Antoinette. Dis-tin agrees its better for you to stay behind. "

Antoinette shook her head " I will be better I ----"

" You promise that is far from the point ! " Alphones snapped at her. " Dis-tin has already predicted it that any amount of promises is worthless at this point with you antoi. Some one is going to die antoinette is it you are gaven Dis-tin isen't sure ,but you will be the one to set it off. Once Gavens pushed past that brink, I nor anyone else will be able to get him back this time around. He thinks your the weakest when he is the one weak minded....You are both the perfect companions for me. The siblings who kill without remorse, without feeling well almost without feeling ...you both enjoy it, and if it weren't for me pulling your reigans you and your brother would have been caught by shadowhunters. "

Antoinette covered her ears " Shut up ...shut up ..I don't want to hear it ...I can't hear it ...hear you can't hear you " She said looking at the ground.

" There it is anoti you and your brother are disalusioned. " Alphones said watching antoi concerned now " Your brother did a very good job with you and himself ..you both lie to yourselves "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:19 am
Proper sighed,
" I know i stink. I just got out of the sewers. We lost the bottle of pills in the sewers ad we need more." Proper shifted from one foot to another, not wanting to sit on her furniture.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:07 am
And Dis-tin was thankful that he diden't sit on the furniture. She got up from where she sat moving over to a cuboared. It diden't take long for her to produce an identical bottle of pills. " Here you go proper this is my last bottle . You'll have to take more care not to drop it " dis-tin said handing over the pills to him. " Please take a bath soon to"  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:24 pm
Proper nodded, then grinned.
" Do you know how long its going to take me to get ' aud de sewer' out of my wings? " Then he left. Flying back the way he came he landed next to Gaven and Akahana.
" We should prolly go tell my uncle we did his dirty work." He said after a momentl.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:40 pm
" Yeah fine sure , but don't be shocked when his vampires immidatly evacuate the building " Gaven said holding his own nose. " We are a very sensative species ....My nose cant handel mutch more of this " He said befor fallowing after proper  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:19 pm
Proper knocked loudly on the doors of the dead hotel. The sound reverberated through the ruins. The doors swung open on darkness, inviting them in. Proper turned to his companions,
" shall we?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:27 pm
Gaven headed into the dead hotel uncomfterble with being there. He Diden't like other vampires at all. It was amazing he put up with alphones at all. " Lets hurry this up and get out " He said as they approched Demis office. " do we just go in? "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:06 pm
Proper sighed glaring at the door. His good mood gone
" no you knock." proper rapped his knuckles once and opened the door without waiting,
" we finished." diem was writing at his desk. He looked up and walked around the desk. He limped obviously. Putting his hands o. His nephews shoulders, diem said,
" my dear nephew, I am writing you and your friends eulogies."
" why this time?" diem had written eulogies for proper on many occasions
" because, this time, your screwed. You and your merry band of misfits have been summoned for an audience with the queen of the unseelie court." proper paled and his hands shook. This was bad.  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games