Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
{ THE TREASURE ROOM } BATTLEGROUNDS CONCLUSION P 31 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
x_Nata_x rolled 1 100-sided dice: 24 Total: 24 (1-100)

x_Nata_x

Interesting Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:44 am
As the entire room dropped from beneath her, the only thing Eris could wonder was how these things could keep happening. She and her kin were horsemen, and yet without fail, they regularly found themselves in situations that left them as helpless as regular students. They were the goddamn heirs of the apocalypse, and yet a room filled with multiplying gold had just swallowed them up, leaving them tumbling like dandelion seeds in the wind. By the time she had landed, hard, on the ground in front of the haunted house, War's heir was extremely cross, warm brown eyes licked with angry flames as she stared up at the starry sky, not in the least overcome with its beauty. Laying on her back for a few moments, she ground her teeth, sitting up after those passed seconds to look around at the chaos which had dissolved. Just across the grass, Caelius had appeared seemingly out of nowhere, looking as cryptic as ever as he dashed into the grass, but Eris failed to be startled or impressed by this point. It happened so frequently, he and his huntards showing up to mess with things that did not belong to them, that if she took the time to be furious each and every time, she felt she might have a brain aneurysm. "Of course they're hunters," she hissed to herself, climbing to her feet. And while normally, she might have chased after him, this time she had bigger fish to fry.

Eris had been staring off into the mist where Caelius had disappeared when she felt Mort's cool hand against her warm one, drawing her attention away from the Master-hunter. The determined look the boil was giving her was endearing, his words only adding to the effect -- she felt her mood begin to settle, irritation starting to ebb a bit. Turning to face him, she slid her hand up to rest on his arm... possessively? Comfortingly? It was hard to say. "I do not think it is me they want, in this instance..." she replied in a low, serious tone, eluding to the fact that there might be more going on than what met the eye. Glancing over to where the undead they had just met, Angenora, had spoken from, War gave her a nod in greeting, smiling only briefly at her compliment. "Angenora -- be alert, there is danger." She didn't know if the ghoul had ever met a hunter, but in this instance, being cautious meant perhaps saving oneself from capture. And she would wish those white rooms on no one but her worst enemies.

Turning away from the two students, Eris ignored the rest of the students and hunters who were recovering nearby, staring up at the house they had appeared before. It was the same one from an earlier mission -- what had supposed to have been a training exercise for students had turned into a war, one which had cost the old gym teacher, Red, her life. It hadn't been something she'd agreed with. The horsemen had gotten the distinct impression that she had purposely lead her students to slaughter, knowing the hunters were coming for them. For what purpose, Hell only knew, but Eris held an uncharacteristic sympathy for the school. That, and she did not like it when important information was withheld from her like a child.

"What is the significance of this house," she murmured, mostly to herself, letting her eyes drift over the darkened windows.

HP: 60/60
Image: No Change from Cert

Ol-j-man

Frezir

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:25 am
"I appreciate you comin' to play with us, Leon, but this one is mine." Cass said, looking to the chainsaw wielding hunter with a light smile. However.... "Though it looks like we've found some other kittens who'd like to play with us." she was totally in that mood of 'this is fun, I love it'.

Still, she looked at Tybalt, then down towards his feet.

"Looks like I need to steal my trophy back from you. I'd hate for that to be gone when I got back to my room." she noted thoughtfully towards the black dog with a light smile, before some...thing came running at her, just to end up in a tangle of limbs with another one of these.. 'students'. She laughed.

"I still think it is so funny that these creatures act like they didn't completely gang up on us. Like they have the right to call out 'cowardice'." she brushed her hand along Marcus's shoulder as she moved to his other side. "I hate hypocrisy."

istoleyurvamps

Bloodlust Dante

Kaiyumi

Ramenli

OnionGrump

Seussi

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:35 am
Gene had no clue what just happened. They got shot at by arrows, jumped into a door, almost drowned in gold and now... now they were outside some strange house with the People in White attacking them. Oh, and she had breasts again.

Thank Jack.

She stared around dumbly, blinking a few times as she took the sights in. What do?

((HP: 30/30
Stats: Unsure of how to react
Appearance: A ghost ghoul with long silver hair, in a schoolgirl's uniform.))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:30 am
"Stick t-together, yes," Mortimer agreed, smiling a little at the Gerona's compliments. "Is what zombies be good at." Though how could he explain to the poor ghoul what was going on, who these enemies were, what had happened in this house? Mort would need a lot more time than this battlefield would give him; succinct it was. "Stay close. I-If look like Reaper but with weapon n' h-has glowy things on, stay away. Are Hunters. Better 'splain later when not fight. Hit back if need, b-but Hunters not mercy i-if catch.

S'for house . . ."
The zomboil's gaze also trailed upwards at the place where far too much had happened. Far too much wrong. "Mrrr." His brain cogitated and calculated and did all manner of things brainy until it came to only one conclusion: "For clock man?" Mort asked, a disturbed look on his face as he remembered. "Could bring back t-time, d-did for me n' others. Artifact, traps, second chance . . ." He did not like the implications and unconsciously squeezed Eris's hand further, as if even the knowledge that they probably weren't after the heirs again didn't make him any less clingy. Or maybe her arm draped about his shoulder did that.

"Do n-not want."

User Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x

HP: 30

Frezir

x_Nata_x

Carhop Cavalier
Gene could overhear him~

medigel

Anxious Spirit

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:32 am
"Cone..?" The threat left the black dog more confused than fearful. What in Jack's name was a cone?

Before he could embarrass himself by asking, Xiu came to his defense, kicking the boil. Which he was sure, if they weren't experiencing this strange heavy feeling, would have done more damage to the hunter.

"Xiu?" He blinked, that was her name right? He had only met her a couple of times, and though they had never been properly introduced, he heard her name mentioned among her friends. "I'm fine, I guess you can consider this a reunion of sorts." He glared at the hunters, itching to lunge for them again.

His glare increased when she brought up the 'trophy.'

"You can try all you like, but you're not getting this one!" He stomped his foot to empathize. He lost it to her once before, he was not losing it again! Though chances were, after this he might not get a choice in the matter. This was likely just a temporary thing.

If that was the case, he'd be sure to get the other back... somehow.

"Maybe they're just giving you a taste of your own medicine?" He shrugged, eyes narrowing as his gaze fell on her weapon. Remembering what Barth had told them and what he had almost witnessed the last time he was here. "For hating us so much, you're quick to rely on us." His look turned to one of pure disgust. "I imagine that, without us, you wouldn't be half as strong as you claim to be."

Bloodlust Dante

demon_pachabel

istoleyurvamps

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:39 pm
What--aah, so Yin and Alex had come to help! Well, things looked a little more balanced now, but Xiu couldn't say that was glad that the boils had now put themselves in the attention of the Hunters--especially the one that she and Yin had attacked. Bristling at the look at Leon was directing at Yin, she tried to wedge herself between the two.

To Tybalt, she offered another small smile, though a moment of confusion passed her face at the mention of a "trophy". However, before she could ask about it, her attention snapped to the female Hunter. For a moment, she was stunned, and then balled up her fists in fury.

"Excuse me? The team I was in had never ganged up on one of you. In fact, it was the complete opposite." She pressed her lips into a thin line at the memory of how torn up Amrita had been after that battle. "You initiated the attack--we're simply doing what it takes to protect ourselves and fight back." Even here, she hadn't seen many students attack until they had been provoked in some way.

-----

User Image

HP: 40/40
Target: --
Damage: --
Current appearance: Far left, but without the hat

demon_pachabel

istoleyurvamps

Bloodlust Dante

Ramenli

OnionGrump

Seussi

Kaiyumi

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:09 pm
Ha, nice to see that kicking was a well loved sport. "******** mutt." Marcus hissed through his teeth. Leon had joined the fray and the other trainee got a grin. "Texas Chainsaw Massace mode?" Dis flashed blue, he wants some FEAR as well. "We can did it but-" Cass had her eyes on the ghost. Always on the ghosts. "Mind letting Cass field this one?" Speaking of the witch, cupping her chin there was a grin on his lips before her gave her a light kiss. "Putting them in their place."

Stepping away from the dog he spat near him. "Looks like it's your lucky day a** sniffer, the last thing you see will probably be my girl. You're a lucky freak aren't you?" The arrival of others didn't bother Marcus, he was just focused on killing all the things. Dis chanting in his head to do so didn't help. Then- The dog opened his yap.

"Difference." He growled. "Is that they work with us, they understand us, they help us. We can see what your kind do, we can see what you have done and we suffer for it. Your existence is a plague. And-" Dis's words shifted. He wasn't worth it. "Cass, do be quick with Old yeller here." The small one, the girl-

"Protect yourselves?" He laughed. "What is that you think we do? Kill for fun? No, we protect those who are at the mercy of abominations like you."

HP: 47/50
Target: n/a
Damage: n/a
Charge: 1/2

OnionGrump

demon-pachabel

Bloodlust Dante

Kaiyumi

Ramenli

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:23 pm
The redheaded mohawk having boil stepped out of the fog, his guitar held so the body was behind his head, a dark expression on his face. He hadn't found the leader--the b*****d that had probably killed him. Instead, he'd been searching through the fog for a way out for a bit. It hadn't worked, and using his shadow step under this much gravity? He'd only been able to get half as far as usual.

"Why the haunted house?" he asked anyone nearby. "Are we being tossed around by that time guy again?" He headed for the house itself, walking past hunter and student alike, and frowned at the door. "Has anyone tried to go in?" he asked over his shoulder. Really he should have focused more on the hunters, but...

Was there a chance they could redo things again?

HP: 40/40  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:39 pm
Tybalt growled as the hunter spat at him. "Please, don't flatter yourselves. You lot are probably the last thing I'd want in my face."

Though the other had started to move away, the black dog kept a watchful. Just on the off chance he changed his mind about letting the hunter ghoul fighting him one on one.

"Understand? Help? Was that loyalty freely given by them, or was it forced on them by you hunters?" He asked through clenched teeth. The black dog highly doubted that any creature would freely offer themselves only to be turned into a hideous tool to be controlled by humans.

"HAH! See what we've done? Protect your kind from us? You have a lot of gall, hunter. Wasn't it your kind who deliberately attacked us? Hell before you lot showed your ugly mugs, I didn't even know what a human looked like! And yet you force some other creatures sins on us? I may not care for you, or your little friends, but I sure as hell am not so spiteful as to attack every living human I see."

User Image

HP: 31/40
FEAR: Charge ( Y1 ) - The Chill / Divine Judgement ( Y2 ) - Gamblers Chance

iStoleYurVamps

demon-pachabel

Bloodlust Dante

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:49 pm
User Image [ HP: 45/50

"Excuse me if I don't find you all that intimidating," said Gale, in an almost bored tone of voice. He flung some more black tar from his fingers, flicking it away with an irritated expression as he gazed down at the red monster.

"Tater tot? I seem to recall that tater tot shot you in the arse before."

There was a whistling noise and something cold, something sharp, caught the edge of Gale's sleeve. He hastily sidestepped, spinning around in time to catch a glimpse of white and pale blue, shards of ice falling to the ground and shattering.

A slow smirk made its way across Gale's face.

"Welcome back, Frosty. Miss me?"

Pepzilla

Zyphiris

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image [ HP: 40/40

He managed to find LW rather quickly, mostly due to the fact that she was dressed in the same outfit she had been in at the Haunted House - namely a glowing black and red thing that seemed to be quite a bit more revealing than the last time he had seen it on her.

"You look like a glowstick," said Ren as he stepped up behind her, eyes moving around the thick fog. He didn't know where Tybalt had gotten, or Fell, or Sparrow, but it was unnerving and he felt ill at ease - especially with the fact that there were Hunters everywhere.

"I don't like this."

Kyriekio

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image [ HP: 38/40

"Strange," said Sparrow, with a c**k of his head to the side, a smirk playing on his lips. The scythe was held against his shoulder, almost casually, but anyone would have noticed that the grip he held was iron tight and tensed in preparation.

"I liked it better when you were just scarelings. Made it easier to remember that you're all a bunch of kids."

Prolixity

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:54 pm
Ohae, kisses. Cass seemed to grin as Marcus tilted her chin up to give her said kiss, content with everything in the world right then. Awesome boy, abominations to taunt, and..Nicodemus's loyalty to be questioned.

"Don't you think they'd just let us die if they had no loyalty?" she asked. "After all, he chose me, not the other way around." It was true. Nicodemus hadn't just chosen her, he'd lured her to him by force. It was almost as though this was a battle of the weapons against the abominations, rather than a Hunter-vs-Halloween battle at times.

It was a thought she stored away in the back of her head for future reference.

"It isn't so much that the weapon belongs to me, but I belong to him." she actually rubbed her face against the side of the barrel of the gun, the blade clenched firmly in her other hand.

"However, I've seen enough of our kind dead because of you. Isn't that funny? You all cry 'We can't die', and one little death sets you all on edge." She was calling the death of Red 'little'. Shehk would have bitten out her throat - or tried to - for it.

"Must be nice to have so much time to think you're at the top of the food chain."

Istoleyurvamps

OnionGrump

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:11 pm
"Funny Cass, I was about to say the same. Dis chose me. I mean anytime I even think about another weapon, he acts more jealous than you." He smiled at her, at least until Dis whines about FEAR again. And that he had a job to to do right now. "Weapons can chose to reject us, attack us, harm us, kill us, but here's the rub dog boy."

Marcus showed him a cut on his arm, one that had been slow to heal from training not too long ago. "We bleed. We die. You gets benefit of just vanishing for a bit then coming back. Us? When we die there is no coming back. There is no second chance. We die was stay dead. I grew up watching your kind torment my friends, my family, me. Imagine a life where you're the reject, alone and abandoned, helpless to stop or do anything. Abused because no one can see what you see, no one knows what you know." It was bitter, their pasts. Their sufferings. He hid the healing cut.

"We get one life, one that many of you kind take perverse pleasure in ruining, tormenting, and often stealing. So excuse me for being a bit blunt when I say I'd rather get rid of you now rather than later."

OnionGrump

demon-pachabel

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:15 pm
Ok, so Alex really hadn't been at all helpful in fending the hunters off from the student they had been attacking, but at least Yin and Xui had managed to get a shot in on one of them and for that felt some satisfaction. Now it seemed like they were just going to stand around talking, throwing down insults and generally just running around in verbal circles on who was in the wrong.

But Alex was having a little bit of a hard time concentrating on all of that, because of just how..delicious the humans looked.

He'd never been so close to an actual human before, and thus had never encountered such an incredibly tasty scent. It smelt warm, and full of life. Life that he would gladly tear away from them, piece by bloody piece. He eyed the hunters, with a cold look on his face, then tilted his head towards the one human boil, who was kissing the human ghoul. "Ah, is she yours, then? She's really something..quite delicious smelling in fact." He flashed a smile, showing teeth, his eyes still dead and cold, almost predatory. "I can leave some pieces of her behind for you, if you'd like?"

Ok, that probably wasn't helpful at all to the conversation at hand, but Alex's judgement appeared to be very clouded, at the moment.

HP: 30/30
Appearance: White hair, grey/almost white eyes, rotting flesh (smells really bad) stained white shirt, red neck tie, black pants, bare feet (left foot is skeletal)

OnionGrump

demon-pachabel

Bloodlust Dante

Kaiyumi

Ramenli

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:22 pm
The Reaction was almost instant. Marcus moved and shoved himself between zombie and Cass, Dis held in front of him. "This." He hissed. "This is why I'll cut you down. You sick ******** feed on us- I-" Dis was sending mix signals. Fight. defend. Kill. Protect. Regroup. Rethink. Plan. Calm down. Attack! Marcus was tired of trying to explain it. They were monsters. It was no use talking to them.

"You won't get to touch her you rotting carcass."

Seussi

demon-pachabel

Bloodlust Dante

Kaiyumi

Ramenli

Oniongrump

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:27 pm
Yin carefully stepped around Miss Xiu-Ying and placed himself between her and both of the enemy(?) boils, even though it was putting him within range of probably both of them. The one boil he had punched seemed infuriated at him, so his plan was likely working nicely. He was on his guard, though it was difficult with the horrible public display of emotions going on with the one boil and the ghoul. "Please attempt control yourself in public," he directed to the boil, a light frown creasing his face.

Everyone was arguing and then Alexander spoke up, sounding a bit unusual. Yin shot him a slightly horrified look. These be enemies but..."Alexander you cannot be thinking about biting a ghoul," he hissed at him, horrified. But then he thought about it for just a moment. "But If you go for the bad-mouthed boil save a bite for me to try, I have never tasted human."

Obviously the first years had not taken a human relations course yet.

Then things finally clicked into place for the mantodae. "Oh its you! I made it to the top of the hill that time," he said, flashing a grin at the black dog.

HP: 30/30
Appearance: Typical mantodae self, 5'5"

Seussi

Kaiyumi

Bloodlust Dante

OnionGrump

demon-pachabel

iStoleYurVamps

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff