Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Mortal Recoil (Blood's Trial, Part II)**(finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:32 pm
((CEO=GONE))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:37 pm
"She is my friend, and I don't give a damn what you say, I AM going to check up on her. It's complete bull that you'll accuse me of not caring for her because I'm siding with him!" she snapped. At the mention of her children, she just stopped.

"You worthless, SOULLESS... You thought you knew anything about me...If I'm willing to side with him, even after that, don't you think I'd have a damn good reason," she said, wincing at the slight tremble in her voice.

"And I ain't going anywhere," she mumbled, turning to leave. She was done with this, and no one here was going to see her cry. She calmly stormed to the guest room, slamming the door behind her. She locked it, and closed the curtains. In the dim lighting, she fell onto the dusty bed with a whimper and curled up, crying.

"Please...Blood, don't be lying," she pleaded softly through hiccuped sobs.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:37 pm
Spyke arrives at the hospital and heads to the ICU and heads into Frost's room and sits beside her bed. "Frost..I'm sorry, I did a terrible thing." He then breaks down and cries telling Frost what had happened at Bloods..every detail of it including what he said to Rain. "I'm so sorry..I shouldn't have said those things to her but I lost my temper..I just lost it...she is your friend and i said those terrible things to her." He then looks at the dagger still with him and comteplates committing suicide.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:43 pm
((Oh, god.. Now I feel terrible for making Blood do these things... Naah, not really...))

Blood now turned to Swift. "Swift, this is a HUGE misunderstanding. I can explain."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:53 pm
((Oops. I hate it when things get posted as I'm typing something.))

S.M. lowered the gun and scoffed. "Tch! What's there to explain?! You're just gonna weasel your way out of your punishment and then when our backs are turned, you're gonna hurt us again. What the hell do you want, Blood?! Even when your godship was taken away I gave you a second chance at being a good guy! For years, even though we knew you were Martini's evil half, we still accepted you as a friend." S.M. threw the gun in his hand as hard as he could in the direction of Blood, flying by his head and smashing through the wall behind him. "And all you've done is take and take and take and in the end, give only betrayal and suffering. So if you're going to explain to me why I should continue to let you live, then start talking or the next words you speak will be through a bloody throat.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:11 am
Blood gritted his teeth. Every cell in his body screamed at him to make Swift swallow his own teeth, but he was in control of himself. "LOOK, Swift. After I was stripped of my godliness, I've realized how much I've abused our friendship. I've tried to kill you countless times, I've backstabbed everyone I know a good couple of times, and I have done multiple things I am not entirely proud of... But after being stripped, I began to understand that after the immense power and control over everything is GONE, I only have friends... That's why I'm trying to be a good boy so that everyone would forgive me for the b*****d I've been... And Swift... That's why this conversation just tears me down... To think that I'm trying so hard, so hard... And people still are untrusting of me enough to put me to death when something terrible happens."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:24 am
S.M was taken back by how sincere Blood sounded. In an attempt to test thiz, S.M. cam up with a plan. "You wanna earn my trust back? Then tell those cultists to sod off.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:24 pm
Blood sighed. "Swift, how can I do that? I don't know where they are, I don't know who their leader is. They shot at me, for Christ's sake."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:30 pm
Frost reached a hand up, placing it on Spyke's shoulder. "It's okay...We all make mistakes." She gave a sad smile. "River needs you...Her will to live is slipping..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:34 pm
Spyke nods and went over to River and takes her hand. "Hey Honey...how are you doing?" He then shakes his head. "Please don't give up...please River don't you dare give up...I don't know what to do if you die..please don't give up." "You're tougher than this..please don't die on me..please!!!"  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:14 am
"You're they're leader. You're their god. But fine. Instead," S.M. took the rifle off his back and pulled out his other pistol, tossing the former to Blood. "Help me fight the rest off."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:15 am
Rain hiccuped, wiping the tears from her eyes. she could mourn forever, and she did have friends to visit. She wobbled a bit, but made it out the window to avoid the cultists and anyone still in the house. She ran to the hospital, and saw Frost. What had they done to her? She'd seen worse, but it was still pretty bad. She stood by her friend, trying to give a sympathetic smile. But it faded quickly.

"I'm so sorry, Frost... I tried so hard to find you... I saw the kidnapping, but. I'm sorry, Frost... I'm just... useless," she said, feeling pathetic. She refused to
Look at Spyke. She'd been in that situation to often, and at that moment, she was the last person he would want to see.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas