Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Embodiment - 1x1- Anime & Zelly Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:02 am

"Your grandfather doesn't know where we are, Vampire Hunters don't know we exist, and Roxanne doesn't know to look for us." Raphael pointed out. "We're actually better off than you think we are."
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:17 am

"You don't know for certain about Roxanne. Besides, that town I lived in back when you were still inside of me must've figured out that it was me who stole those doccuments by now. The church isn't very forgiving of heretics, let alone those of my calibur." Justine let out a heavier, more drawn out sigh. "Though if you insist, I can try to calm it for a little while. When something bad happens, though, don't say I didn't warn you."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:22 am

"I've dealt with hunters before, and I've seen things far worse than anything that could possibly happen to us. Trust me when I say we'll be fine." Raphael told her, his eyes staying fixed upon the rain outside.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:38 am

{Isn't this the most loving couple ever?}

"So say you now. Though if something does eventually end up coming after us in our sleep, you owe me one." Justine grumbled before eventually letting herself lay down to sleep.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:45 am

(( XD ))

"I already do." Raphael said quietly with a small smile. As he sat there and watched the rain, he kind of regretted making her take it easy. After all, he actually had someone to keep his mind off the miserable rainy weather now.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:50 am

{So...what shall we do now? Timeskip? Roxanne kills Justine in her sleep? Or wat?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:58 am

((LOL. I'd say she makes an attempt. Or timeskip. I feel like necessary/willing vampirification should come later. Or she could ask why he's so moody during bad weather....*COUGH*backstoryI'vebeensittingon*COUGH*))
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:02 am

{EXPOSITIONEXPOSITIONEXPOSITIONEXPOSITIONEXPOSITIONEXPOSITIONEXPOSITIONEXPOSITIONEXPOSITIONEXPOSITIONEXPOSITIONEXPOSITIONEXPOSITIONEXPOSITIONEXPOSITIONEXPOSITIONEXPOSITIONexpositionLET'SGOFORTHEEXPOSITION.}

Justine lounged about for awhile, inevitably failing to fall asleep. She also failed in not noticing just how glum and mopey Raphael had always been during rainier days. "You don't like this sort of weather all that much, do you?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:05 am

((Songs don't translate well to pure text, but in the words of Nerd: Ex-po-si-tion, Ex-po-si-tion, draw s**t out AS-AP!))

"Hardly." Raphael said with a faint smile. That was something of an understatement. "It reminds me of a different time, that's all."
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:12 am

{Lawl. biggrin }

"If you don't mind me asking, what do you mean?" Justine asked, tilting her head slightly to the side in confusion.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:54 am

((Wall of text GOOOOOOOO))

Raphael sighed. "Let me tell you a story...." he began as he looked up at the gray clouds above. "Once upon a time, there was a rich widower who lived in a gleaming mansion on a hill that overlooked the small village below. He didn't live there alone, however, as he had a daughter. She was beautiful, with flowing red locks that made her stick out from any crowd. The girl was gentle and adored music, so she often spent her days in a music shop in the village below. It held all sorts of instruments, but she went there for the shopkeeper. He was a kind man and a musician who would spend the slower business days playing the most beautiful of songs on his violin. In truth, he loved the girl, but was always too shy to say anything to her. One night, as the musician was closing up his shop and heading for home, he spotted a poor woman huddled up down an alleyway. The village elders had predicted a storm would be upon them in the coming days, and he knew the woman would at the very least fall terribly ill if she were to stay out there, so he invited her into his home, at least until the weather passed. Once they arrived, the musician began to prepare dinner for them, but couldn't predict what would happen next. While he was back was turned, he felt a sharp pain at the base of his neck and his life leaving his body. It turned out his guest had been a vampire. Once she had her fill, the musician was allowed to fall to the ground to finally stare up at his attacker. With a cold smile on her face, the vampire stared down at him. 'You offered foolishly offered me kindness, and for that I shall reward you with eternity.' Those words were the last the musician heard before passing out until morning. When he finally awoke, the man pulled himself up while trying to sort out what had happened the previous night. The woman was gone, and though he didn't know it at the time, he'd never see her again. It was when the man went to leave his house did he realize what had happened. The sun burned his skin like fire and he knew at once what happened. The thought of being a vampire terrified him. He couldn't bear the thought of drinking the life from his friends and acquaintances. He didn't know what else to do, and for several days he hid inside his home, trying to fight the newfound hunger in his belly. The rich girl, his love, soon grew worried after not seeing him for some time and came to knock on his door one day. From within the musician's home, he insisted nothing was wrong and told her he was ill. The girl was unsure, but proceeded to slip an invitation under his door before leaving. It turned out she was to be wed the next day to the captain of the town guard, and handsome and brave man who was seen as a local hero who was popular among the town girls and had been flirting with the girl many times previously. And the musician had been invited to see him marry his love. Something changed inside him then. He was unable to leave his home due to the sun, but he waited until the sun set to approach them. The rains finally hit that day while he waited in his home filled with a storm of emotion. Anger, frustration, misery, heartbreak, and most of all, hunger. The moment the sun set he burst out from his house and headed for the mansion where the wedding had taken place. By the time he arrived, he was soaked and all the guests were gone. Only his love, the widower, and the captain were there. The musician tried to speak to his love, ask for a chance, but the captain wouldn't allow it. He was furious such a man would try to steal his new wife away when they were just married. The musician was subject to several harsh words, called things like 'selfish' and 'coward' and more before he finally snapped. The captain never had the chance to react before the vampire leapt upon him and drained him of his blood. The widower and his daughter recoiled in horror before the widower tried to calm the man down and protect his daughter. He went down just as the captain did. Only the daughter was left and pleaded desperately to return the musician she once knew to his senses, but it was futile. Only as she let out one final scream before dying did the musician realize what he had been doing. He tried to bring her back, make her like him so that she may live, but corpses cannot be turned like the living. The musician was grief-stricken. He cremated the widower and the captain, scattering their ashes to the winds, but obtained a coffin for his love, keeping her with him in her mansion that he proceeded to live in. The villagers soon found out of what happened at the mansion, but one by one the old musician used his abilities to change their memories of reality. Gone was the handsome captain of the town guard. Gone was the old widower. Gone was the beautiful girl that lived in the mansion. And most of all, gone was the kind musician and his music. In their stead, only one man remained in the villagers' minds. A handsome young man that lived alone in the mansion and seldom left his home." Raphael finished his story, eyes glazed over somewhat as if looking past the clouds into another, happier world all together.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:45 pm

{Kudos for a very long, well done post!}

Justine listened quietly and patiently to Raphael as the story was told, a look that almost resembled guilt and pity forming on her delicate facial features. For many moments after he finished, she remained silent, unsure as to how she'd reply to him. Unable to think of much else, she offered him a quick and friendly - if somewhat awkward - hug. "I'm sorry for bringing it up."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:49 pm

((Thank you. ^.^ *takes a bow* But seriously, holy s**t I didn't realize it'd be that long. XD ))

"It's fine..." Raphael said, about to put a hand on hers when she broke off from the hug. "The rains bring it up even if you'd never asked."
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:54 pm

{I only wish I could write that long of a post on my best of days.}

"I wish I could help make things at least a little better on days like this..." Justine admitted, frowning ever so slightly. "If there's ever a way I can, just let me know."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:58 pm

A faint smile creased his lips as he closed his eyes. "You're doing more than enough just being here. Before all I could do was sit around and hide from the sun alone while listening to the rain fall."
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games