Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:26 pm
You cannot play at Chess if you are kind-hearted.

"Or not get in your way" Kingside said with a slight grin he had always admired her skills with luck but he trusted that skill will always out match luck. But there are times when having lady luck on your side is a good thing.
No price is too great for the scalp of the enemy King.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:32 pm
I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana snickered again. "Yeah, or that."

I'm a HEX. Watch your back.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:42 am
Kuzan walked the halls and stopped infront of kingside and hex and smirked. "Hello little witch.....still think you have skill in being a cursed fiend? Like your mother...." He said coldly glaring at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:52 am

Kingside looked at the boy who spoke. "And who are you to think you have the right to talk to her that way?" His hands slumped into his pockets in a relaxed pose but he was sizing the kid up.

Xistund

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:00 am
"I know who I am and I know who you are...." he said calmly before sending a cold stare at Kingside. "Your the unfit leader of the team who represents the rest of us...." Kuzan said before laughing, "Ohhh boy....you got a kid who sits on his a** playing video games....a women with anger issues, a little witch who thinks she's special cause she's cursed, and a terrible musician wannabe." He said before shaking his head. "You guys are pathetic...."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:15 am
((I wanna destroy him... just sayin))  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:17 am

"And you think your more suited to lead?" He gave a smirk "You remind me of those little dogs yipping at those bigger then it. But if you want to test my ability's I'll let you ether face me right here and now or gather 4 other people you'd think be better and we can all face off. Or you can keep that tail between your legs and run home" Kingside said keeping a calm face showing little emotion.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:28 am
((I wanna see this fight happen so bad. XD ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:12 pm

Katriana glared at Kuzan, clenching her fists in an attempt to reign in her temper. Kingside was dealing with it. If she let him deal with it and didn't let this stupid ice cube piss her off, the school wouldn't be destroyed. She really hated being called cursed. She wasn't cursed. And nobody called her mother cursed, either. Jinx had passed more to her than her luck-manipulating skills, and Katriana was starting to wonder whether she'd get expelled if she used her more "natural" talents to get rid of the a**.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:22 pm
Kuzan laughed before making a block of ice appeared under him and sitting on it. "I never said I was suited to lead..." He said as his body began to turn blue. "I said you, the cursed hag, and the rest of your group doesn't represent us right....I know of your abilities seeing as how your supposed to be the leader." He said before frowning. "But you let two of your teamates run out of control...."He said before yawning letting out his breath releasing a icy cloud. "But you insisted...." He said standing up before grabbing the ice cube and chucking it at the two of them. "I'll show you my point. 'My lord" He said in a mocking tone.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 pm

Katriana reacted instantly, moving in front of Kingside and putting up her arms in a blocking motion, at the same time making her arms vibrate at a frequency that would shatter the ice.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:32 pm
Kuzan smirked watching before dashing forward. He shot his hand through the ice cube and went to Grab her arm. "Big mistake..." He said as his skin turned dark blue. Using his other hand he began forming something in his hand using the ice shards.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:38 pm
In blitz, the knight is stronger than the bishop.

Kingside drew a gauntlet covered hand from his pocket and a sword appeared from it by magic holding it by Kuzan's face as a Black knight stood where Kingside was "Thou dares to harm a lady in front of a knight! prepare yourself you vile dog"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:45 pm
((@Voodoo: Y'know, if her arms are vibrating at the frequency that could shatter a giant ice cube like that, you probably wouldn't be able to grab her without shredding your hand...))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:51 pm
Kuzan smirked and laughed. "The knight piece...." He said before throwing a ice spike infront of him and making it extend towards him pushing him back away from the two of them. he smirked before placing his hands on the floor. He toke a deep breathe and began freezing the hallway floor. "The knight is a strong opponent..." He said as he struck a combative stance. "Let's see if it can be my fighting style...."

((hmm. true. didn't think it through haha))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games