Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

Erastes Wish

Familiar Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:32 pm
Rabbit Clover
"And i have to tell you that you have the yummiest looking avatar I've seen..
and not in a girl liking girl kind of way...
more like a .."Hello. my name is Gretel and I will eat you now.."kind of way.."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:47 pm
So…is this like a virtual slumber party? ninja

I'm Psyzapp-d. My friends call my Psy. I just got an invite to this guild so thanks and I'll make sure I snoop around a bit.

User Image  

Psyzapp

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Snow Kajura

Shy Sweetheart

8,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:54 pm
I'm Snow Kajura, but I'm called Ali in real life, so that'll do just fine. I'm a college freshman studying Music Education and also studying to receive a certificate in East Asian Studies. I am currently 18 years old and love anime, manga, kpop, fiction and/or mystery novels, and music in general. I'm very shy at first, but usually warm up to people after I have talked to them for awhile.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:20 pm
I'm Luna Meriatchi, but Luna suits me just fine. I'm a senior in high school and... I never really know what to mention for these things. >w<
I usually answer questions about myself as long as they're not too personal, so fire away? c:

Luna Meriatchi

Intellectual Lunatic

Alcyone

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:42 pm
Hi, I'm Alcyone but you can call me Alcy. I've been a member of Gaia since 2003 but took a bit of a hiatus.
I'm 29 now and working 2 jobs while trying to take college courses when I can. I have a cat named Clown.
My inbox is open if you need or want to talk.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:20 pm
Hello, new here. Just barely joined. xd
haha. Nice to meet you all. It looks very friendly. mrgreen
I'm Debtio and I love to listen to music and watch anime and read mangas. mrgreen So if you have any free anime art, I will gladly accept it.  

-IDebito-

Newbie Raider

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100

grumblies

Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:48 pm

Hello everybody! My name is grumblies, but please call me Gabby.
        I am 21 years old and I'm pretty friendly. Talk to me!
        I like gifts, music, anime, video games and lots of other things.
        4laugh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:38 pm
Hello, I'm Otawan, but I might actually change my username soon! (If I do it'll be some version of Okeanos.) I've been on Gaia since 2006 or so, and took a long hiatus after about 2008. Nowadays I'm pretty active on WGs, it's a really fun forum full of cool people. Everyone should check it out at least once!

I'm eight-teen, a little awkward, but honest and enthusiastic! I'm always up for meeting new people, giving out advice, and long discussions. (Not that I mind short ones!) I enjoy reading practically more than anything else, and read almost everything. Something I read are manga, poetry, philosophy, short fiction, biographies, classic literature and some novels. I also enjoy anime, casual gaming, cooking, writing,and collecting/building figurines. Right now I'm trying to teach my self how to sew competently too.

I'll like anything if I find it interesting, and will try most things at least once!

Sorry for the super long introduction!  

Yggdrasiln

Backwoods Backpacker

nerdyroxx

Fashionable Noob

4,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:37 pm
hello everyone! my name is roxane, but please do call me roxx. smile i am fairly a day old here on gaia and i would appreciate any help from you guys smile

i love music, food and anime. ^_^ i am currently watching Sukitte Ii Nayo and i am deeply touched by Yamato's love for Mae. :3 *spoiler!!* XD anyways, i also love singing and having concerts in the shower. hahaha

most of my friends tell me that i always smile and look happy, but sometimes i feel sad too. especially when i remember the things ive been through..

i want someone to have coffee with and just talk about anything. smile

nice to meet you all! ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:50 am
~ Hello i am Cheyenne but you can call me Batachu if you want. I love this guild and my sig! ~  

cheyenneOKAY

Liberal Sex Symbol

Zomthelittlezombiegirl

Friendly Grabber

8,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:16 am
Hi, I'm Zombie! emotion_yatta
You can call my Zom-Zom-Bon-Bon!! biggrin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:34 pm
Welcome girls!
emotion_bigheart  

Faebella

Tipsy Fairy

Levina-jade

Lady Bunny

33,515 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:01 pm
Hi all I'm Lady Jade or Levina or whatever. I am very happy to be invited to this guild. I'm 26 and from america. My favorite color is green, I love all animals even reptiles! I have a dutch bunny named sammy and a cat (ike). I have lots of experience with animals especially the exotics and fish so any questions feel free to ask.

I work full time at a pet store, and hope to go back to school next fall. I read ALOT I try for a book a week. I have gone threw a lot and feel those experiences give me understanding for others so if you ever need to vent pm's are always accepted.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:57 pm
Names Manu. I'm 22 turning 23 and I love to write. It's nice to be here smile  

Manu~Koa

Romantic Rogue

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games