Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Undergoing Character Creation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Announcement on pg. 37
  ^u^ ~<3
View Results

Alzzak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:06 am
xX_Terei_Xx

Nope. Homebrew is homebrew.
Anything that's not official for PF is out.

even when using their own system to build it... Anyone know of a tiny race?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:23 am
xX_Terei_Xx

Nah the skill points are right.

Per level: (2 for being a fighter +1 for intelligence [forgot to shift that 12 to int sorry] +1 for being an 'umie) x 5

So even without the int bonus I would of had 15 but with I have 20.

Other stuff has been filled out.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:45 pm
arononkorr

As I saw, but I meant iLL.
If he can find things wrong with my sheet, then he can probably spot things that I've overlooked.

Alzzak

Nope. Races are usually Small to Large.

Mongooseh

Ah. I tend to forget about everything they give humans.

Well, once you fill in how he got to Limbo, you'll be done~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:19 pm
xX_Terei_Xx

I heard nothing of limbo till now.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:26 pm
Mongooseh

I heard nothing of limbo till now.

Oh, really? I'm sure that glitter mentioned it to you in his post.

Limbo is the plane that each of the characters have ended up on.
So, you'll have to figure out some way to one-time travel to the plane.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:06 pm
T.T where iLL at?  

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Alzzak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:19 pm
xX_Terei_Xx

In that case, can I use a template? as long as it meets all the other requirements?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:22 pm
K edited for limbo.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:50 pm
Alzzak

In that case, can I use a template? as long as it meets all the other requirements?

The templates, as they are made, were not intended for player use in modifying the playable races, making them unbalanced in that aspect. Pathfinder templates increase CR, not ECL, which is what was used in 3.5 for playing monstrous characters and applying templates. Increasing CR is a much bigger boost than increasing ECL.

Take the 'Ghost' template for example. Makes you incorporeal, gives you a perfect fly speed of 30ft, and a bonus to your AC equal to your CHA mod, along with some other bells and whistles. That is not the equivalent of gaining two character levels. That is MUCH much more than that.

So no templates. At all.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:51 pm
And I'm going over some character sheets that Terei sent me. In just a few I'll either clear them or tell you what all corrections need to be made. Hopefully then we can get this off the ground.  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:10 pm
Aaron, could you please tell me what your level 4 Ability increase was?

I ask because you seem to be shorting yourself some skill points but I'm not sure where.
From what I can tell, you've only used 2 of your favored class points, putting them into your HP. Which means you should still have 2 to use as skill points.

However, you have a total of 35 skill points, which is just from your class and your INT. This would mean you've also forgotten your 5 bonus skill points you should have for being human.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:25 pm
can I make a magic item then? or no go on them too?  

Alzzak

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:42 pm
Alzzak
can I make a magic item then? or no go on them too?

From what I can tell, everyone else has already told you this, so let me make it crystal clear: We are sticking with only official content from Paizo. That means no homebrew, whatsoever. You cannot make races, you cannot make spells, you cannot make templates and you cannot make magic items. If it does not appear on the SRD site under official content from Paizo, you cannot have it.

This still gives you a wide range of things to work with. Have you even looked at the available material yet? We have two kitsune and a tengu in the party for crying out loud. There's a LOT of unusual stuff available to you. Take a look at what you've got to work with. I'm sure there will be SOMETHING that will appeal to you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:02 pm
iLL iNTENT

I have, and I have an idea to work with... I am just trying to make a tiny character. And have been going though all the rules and available things, but nothing gives a permanent version of reduce person. And everything that does you guys shot down... wait is the permanency spell with reduce person an option? like having it casted on me  

Alzzak

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:22 pm
Alzzak
iLL iNTENT

I have, and I have an idea to work with... I am just trying to make a tiny character. And have been going though all the rules and available things, but nothing gives a permanent version of reduce person. And everything that does you guys shot down... wait is the permanency spell with reduce person an option? like having it casted on me

Yes, that is something that you could do, but why would you want to be that small?  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games