Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:42 pm
I feel it deep within,
It's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I
Feel like a monster

The
secret side of me
I never let you see
I keep it [caged]
But I can't control it
So
]STAY AWAY[ from me
The beast is
U.g.L.y.
I feel the
^R^A^G^E^
And I just can't hold it

"It's nothing, I figured you're just over stimulated and needed to get away. I'm not letting you, so you're bound to get angry. This is the best my conscience will let you do." And with that, Mara chuckled quietly. "You really do need to relax, it's honestly the best thing for you right now. Stressing out will only make you more likely to get hurt again; you'll rip your brand new skin or get an infection or something. So relax." Mara was babbling and she knew it, but she wasn't able to focus on what she was saying AND what was going on in the hallucination. .

My secret side I keep
Hid under [lock and key
I keep [it caged]
But I can't control it
Cause if I
L.E.T. H I M O-U-T
He'll
T~E~A~R me ^.U^P.^
And B|RE/A-K me V.DOWN.V

Why won't somebody come and save me from this?
Make it end!
I HATE what I've become
The NIGHTMARE's just begun
I must >!CONFESS!< that I

I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:57 pm
omgIisonfiyah
((Sorry sad ))

((It's all right. Just remember that next time, okay? Did you send one in?))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:48 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
omgIisonfiyah
((Sorry sad ))

((It's all right. Just remember that next time, okay? Did you send one in?))

((Working on it))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:08 pm
((Good.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:48 pm
Ghost threw some explosives at the ice wall to get past it and he jumped down "Arcana its good to see you." His computer tracked Kuzan and he pulled out a puck like device "I'd cover my ears if I was you" He threw the device and turned off sound coming into his helmet as a Sonic Emitter shot out of it braking the nearby glass and ice. He also hoped it would hurt Kuzan's ears too.

Crow smiled and started the chant again "Azarath Metrion Z-" the last second he lunched at Brink hopping his fake out worked and threw a punch at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:10 pm
Moving Brink lifted his hand up as his palm came in contact with the fist that Crow was throwing. Using Crow's own force to move him brink twisted with the blow taking no damage himself but allowing himself to spin as he struck his palm out towards crows back increasing the force tenfold to try and knock the teen off his feet and into the ground.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:57 pm
"It's nice to be seen." Jenos said cheerily and covered his ears, though they did little to protect him from the sonic emitter. "Man, you got more toys than Batman, no fair." Arcana pouted.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:39 pm
Kuzan covered his eyes as the ice shattered under him ."Baka!" He said as he fell toward the ground. He dropped his spear and lifted his hand into the air with his hand open. "Tundra..." He said as snow,wind, and ice swirled above his hand. "Tiger!" He yelled as he spun and launched the attack forward at the heroes. the swirling elements grew and formed a tiger made out of the storm. "The sonic emitter still ringing out Kuzan covered his ears. he toke two pieces of ice and plugged his ears and smirked. "Come on...this is boring."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:26 pm
A heavy breath escaped Kyle, he was starting to relax. She was right, any more outburst posts and he could lose it again and be left worse then he was now.
His eyes started fluttering a bit until he finally fell asleep.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:27 pm
"Switching!" Arcana called out and plucked out a new card, Strength. "This should be fun." Arcana said with a chuckle and jumped off the building after Kuzan, his augmented strength allowing him to physically blast through the swirling elements of Kuzan's tiger. "FALCON KICK!" The hero shouted happily as he came crashing down.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:06 pm
Kuzan smirked. "Don't get cocky..." He said as the hero blasted through the tiger. Or it seemed. The Tiger simply warped it's elements around the hero before reforming and swiping it's ice claws at Arcana. "Fire won't help you much here...just freeze and die!" he said as he focus more on the diamond making it spina dn glow brighter causing the blizzard to become worse.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:15 pm
I feel it deep within,
It's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I
Feel like a monster

The
secret side of me
I never let you see
I keep it [caged]
But I can't control it
So
]STAY AWAY[ from me
The beast is
U.g.L.y.
I feel the
^R^A^G^E^
And I just can't hold it

As Kyle drifted off to sleep, Mara stopped with the hallucination, if he couldn't see it than his brain didn't know what to believe was there so it was useless.
She crossed her legs and began to meditate, trying to calm herself from a decently active and exciting day. After about an hour she felt reasonably under control and left Max with Kyle. "Tell me immediately if anything changes." She said threateningly. Walking slowly and calmly, no one around would see her, the same hallucination she had used just earlier when Max took control, she walked to the food court and got herself a basket of fries and a small bottle of water, then went back to the roof.
To calm people she used the forest that she hid in when she was a child; but hadn't been able to get to for years now, and it always felt safe to her and helped her to find peace...

My secret side I keep
Hid under [lock and key
I keep [it caged]
But I can't control it
Cause if I
L.E.T. H I M O-U-T
He'll
T~E~A~R me ^.U^P.^
And B|RE/A-K me V.DOWN.V

Why won't somebody come and save me from this?
Make it end!
I HATE what I've become
The NIGHTMARE's just begun
I must >!CONFESS!< that I

I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:23 pm
Crow growled as he hit the floor 'don't lose it don't lose it don't lose it!....' He started to get up and ran at Brink to grab him and throw him at wall.

Ghost held out his arm and a grappling claw shot out of his suits wrist to grab at the diamond and pull it into Ghost's hands.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:31 pm
Kyle trembled a bit as he slept. He was having a strange dream or was it a memory..?
He was in a very well lit room, in the center was a table, all around it were strange machines. Suddenly the whole roomed turned dark...no...the lights were stained with blood, the whole room was illuminated red. There was a figure that stood out in the mess.

"well well well..." the man spoke as he got closer to Kyle "nice to see you again so soon Coil"

Kyle recognized the voice immediateley and he started to panic. He tried to step away from the figure as it got closer but there was no where to go, no escape...

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:33 pm
Kuzan laughed and glared at Ghost. "I knew you'd do that....but it won't matter." He said as he start to squat and stand up rapidly. "You fools rely on gadgets to help you win....my master taught me that your as good as your body will let you go." He said looking at the two heroes as he kept squatting  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games