Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:09 pm
{XDD}

Ophelia snapped out of her quiet self loathing once she heard the old man address her. She looked towards him and tried to hide the misery she felt, tried to bury away the heartbreak like she always did. "I..I thank you for your words, sir, but they are undeserved." she stuttered, unsure how exactly to reply to a compliment like that. "He was right to call me a burden. I get in more trouble than is appropriate of my station. It is no wonder that he would eventually tire of me."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:26 pm
"Now you stop that talk right this instant, young lady." The old man said as he suddenly took up his cane and lightly bonked her on the head with it before sitting down beside her with a grunt. "You don't know the story, do you? Of why he's got those two sides bouncing around in that head of his? You might change your mind if you do." he said laying his cane across his lap as he rubbed his back. "The old king was a cruel man and the queen a cold woman. The former ruled with an iron fist but knew he needed an heir, and the latter wanted to live in the lap of luxury but hated kids. The young prince was like any child, bright-eyed and innocent, but was put through strict lessons and was punished if he didn't exceed expectations. Meanwhile, the people continued to suffer under the tyrannical king's rule and eventually rebelled. The castle turned into a battlefield while the royal family hid themselves away, just the three of them. When the townsfolk finally found their hiding place, the king and queen were already dead. Sitting in a corner was the young prince, happily playing with his toys with a smile and covered in his parents' blood. Only the prince--our king--can say the exact details as to what happened in that room that day, but everyone knows the general answer. Something in him just snapped and he killed them both. That's why you've got the tame king and the crazy one. You've got that innocent little child that just wants to have fun and see people get along, and then the insane monster of a man who steps in when that kid can't handle what's going on around him. And you know how most of the people around him treated him; no one thought his good-hearted policies were fitting for a demon king and son of the previous tyrant. Now imagine if you weren't around to keep that kid company and that monster was always getting loose. I imagine the man you just saw would've come about much sooner and we'd be that much more worse off."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:39 pm
Ophelia listened quietly to the old man's tale, her eyes gradually widening as she heard the full story from he old man. She had no idea that things had were really that terrible for Kaistern. Upon the old man's finishing of the tale, Ophelia stood herself up with a look of renewed determination locked upon her features. She knew what she had to do. "If you will excuse me, I have business to attend to." Mainly, running back to the castle to make sure that Kaistern knew that she was there to stay - whether he liked it or not.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:48 pm
In the brief time Ophelia had spent sulking and listening to an old man's tale, Kaistern had turned the castle on its head while he made himself comfortable. Making full use of his power, he had servants tending to his every whim as he sat on the throne, crown perched upon his head as he laughed an evil laugh in victory. No more playing the goon squad for a spineless other half, just him; and the kingdom was his oyster.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:00 am
Ophelia, with her running speed and current knowledge of the city, was quite easilly able to make it to the castle in as quick a manner as possible. She walked at a steady pace through the gates, passing by guardsmen and frantic servants entirely untouched until the very moment she made it to the throne room. "I see you're settling in nicely." she spoke up with a warm smile, as if he hadn't bitched her out at all earlier.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:04 am
"You're a persistant b***h, aren't you?" Kaistern said, his face falling into a bored frown almost instantaneously. "I don't know how much more clear I can possibly be. Go. ********. Your. Self. Do I need to smack you down again? Or maybe I need to use a claw this time?"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:11 am
{Sorry if this is breaking character but it was done for Rule of Funny purposes. Sort of.}

"I'm a very persistant b***h. But like it or not, I'm your b***h." Ophelia approached in a rather casual manner, a grin still settled upon her lips. "By the way, you should really be careful what sort of things you say to a girl. She could get the wrong idea." she joked in an almost teasing manner, determined to act as light hearted and cheerful as possible around the grumpy!Kaistern. She wanted to make it clear that no sort of abuse on his part would dissuade her. No matter what he did or said, even if it meant killing her, nothing would stop this cat from coming back. To drive her point in, she sat herself beside the throne and leaned against it. "If you didn't want a pet human you should've killed me the first chance you got. Now, not even death will get rid of me."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:20 am
((Don't worry, I didn't think it was too OOC, and I lol'd. Speaking of lol-ing, I have a treat for you. I got bored yesterday and listened to the Sollux and Karkat reading of My Immortal, and then popped over to the fic's TV Tropes page. There I came to a glorious discovery. Another of Tara's friends has recently started writing her own fanfic similar to My Immortal. Same bad grammar, same bad spelling, and same kind of Mary Sue. Ebony even shows up apparently, but the author will "change Eboy a littl cuz she woz a little of a bad carater sumtimes." The main character and her sister even have names that actually manage to surpass Enoby's in terms of ridiculous. You. Have. To. Read. This.))

"Why don't we test that theory?" Kaistern said as he got up and suddenly grabbed Ophelia by the neck. "Near as I can tell, you're the only one that's keeping my lesser half going. If you're gone, then maybe he'll disappear too." he said with a rather insane grin as he lifted her into the air and began to squeeze. He didn't do much though before his face became wrenched in pain and he dropped Ophelia to grip his head. "SHUT UP!! You're not coming out, not anymore!!" he screamed as he began to stagger about.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:44 pm
{Oh my god that's brilliant. XD I can't wait to give it a read! XD}

Ophelia backed off by several steps as she began taking deep breaths in order to regain what little had been strangled out of her. She said nothing as Kaistern struggled, not knowing what to do. Part of her considered trying to talk the child and monster into working together versus just fighting against each other for control - after all, they'd be both happier and more powerful that way. Part of her thought herself rather stupid for even thinking that might work.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:50 pm
Kaistern continued to struggle and stagger about, actually clawing at his face as if trying to get the other side out of his head by force. It finally culminated in him slamming his head against a wall until he finally started to calm down and collapsed onto the floor, breathing heavily and his face bloody.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:00 pm
Ophelia hesitantly approached, a look of worry clear upon her face. "Kaistern...?" Before she knew it, she'd plopped down to sit beside him. She didn't care which one it was right now. He was bleeding and hurt. She pulled out a hankerchief to wipe the blood from his face, to 'fuss over him' like she did in the very beginning of the roleplay. "Are you okay?" was all that she could ask.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:04 pm
"Ophelia....?" Kaistern's voice was shaky as he opened his eyes, not caring that she was fussing over him again. At least there was good reason this time. "I'm scared...." he said, fearful tears starting to well up in his eyes before running down his scratched up face.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:14 pm
Ophelia moved to gently wipe Kaistern's tears away, her lips attempting to form a comforting smile. "I'm here for you, Kaistern. I'll always be here for you." she murmured in a soothing tone, her eyes never leaving his for even the smallest of moments.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:23 pm
Kaistern slowly sat up, wobbling a bit from all the head bashing he'd done, and pulled her into a close hug. "I don't want him to hurt you again...but I don't know what else to do. I don't want anything to happen to you, but I don't want you to have to leave either..." he cried. "You're all I've got and the only one to keep me mentally grounded, whatever that's worth. I hate being split like this; I just want to be me!"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:37 pm
"I'm not leaving now, nor will I ever." Ophelia assured him, quite happy to reciprocate his hug. "I'll help you through this one way or another. Nothing your other half can do to me will change that." She slightly tightened her grip.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games