Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here
[ MISSION ORP ] Two Minutes to Midnight - EXIT PAGE 32! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:53 pm

As Diana strutted up to take her position she couldn't help but wink at Katie tauntingly. She was merely a background character after all while the trainees... they were the true stars with all the screen time. Leaders, assistances, and their ilk rarely got center stage and more often than not killed off at the drop of the hat. Especially for becoming fat pregnant bitches.

------------------------

ACTING

Her time to shine. Her moment to make that b***h regret ever making enemies. She drew a deep breath as Wash fell silent.

"Look, let's not give up quite yet!" she looked around subtly in a vague sort of desperation at the 'others', "There's got to be a way out! Somewhere, something..."

Diana ran her hands along the bars as she inspected the cage she was in and gave a tentative tug here and there, "The bars are uneven! Maybe if we move them-," there was a slight sharp cut off to her words as if she were being interrupted.

-------------------------

As soon as the cameras were off her she blew Katie a kiss. b***h. I've been faking orgasms for years; faking Rin was a god damn cakewalk.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:12 pm
Harrison was starting to think some of the pod people were more normal than their people. Set everything on fire. Of course. Sun Division solutions.

Knocking up Clarice was the last thing he wanted to discuss. Or picture. Kissing came at a close second. He respected Clarice as a superior, and thought she was a total badass, but... Harrison looked very uncomfortable.

Rep's raging defense of his character wasn't in character, but hell.

He softened a little, and stepped behind Rep, connecting his hands loosely around Rep's middle.

"..It's bullshit. Like he said. Keep your s**t together, Rick. Not like it's your first time on the ********. None of the heavy-hitters are here. Let them magic a few trainees up with dumb...movie...whatever the hell this is." His hold tightened. "We still got a score to settle."

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:17 pm
((Spectating))

He wasn't getting it, and slowly pointed to Harrison again. "But.... he's Paul." Right? That's what he heard, and he also was told they were married. Did she get knocked up by someone else? Had there been a tabloid affair he didn't know of because he couldn't remember anything? Apparently so, and included to this, this man was laying down dibs on the other man.

Actors were terrifying...and it only got worse.

It seemed the reason why THIS actor was the way he was because he had mother problems. Normally he would apologize for the loss, but the explanation that he seemed happy that she was gone. Whatever the case, Melvin was doubting his own sanity to be dealing with the mountain of problems this man seemed to have. Considering he was with a woman who dove for a smoke and another man who had been laughing manically before and smelled of booze, he then wondered why he decided to walk over here in the first place. Damn desires to be part of the gang.

Putting his hands up, he just looked at the red-head. "Woah - Issues. You have fun with that." He'd just back to sit next to the pregnant woman and make sure a certain someone didn't push her down any steps.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:37 pm
"No, it's not because I'm a fetus, is that an American sho - "

Welp. They'd almost made it, were it not for someone discovering them. Before he could so much as let a protest escape his lips, Gale found both himself and Clerise dragged bodily back onto the set, each with a Styrofoam cup of coffee forced into their hands and a smiling smiley assistant warning them to behave.

Gale wrinkled his nose at the exact moment the camera went off, the smell of the latte overwhelming. "I hate this place," he was hissing back at Clerise, as he turned his head to glare at the offending "photographer" and remind her that he was, in fact, not sneaking out to mack on Clerise, of all people.

Except the words died on his lips and his mouth gaped open rather stupidly.

It was Julie. Julie, standing in front of them, Julie with brown hair and her silly little rainbow clips, and who...

...was not really Julie. Gale swallowed back whatever he had been going to say and forced a smile that felt as though he were chewing on lead.

"Yes, of course," he said. "We love your character, and we were just, er...practicing, weren't we..."

Then he trailed off rather awkwardly, realizing that he had no idea what exactly Clerise's "real" name was.

all my feels

Zoobey

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:39 pm

Rep was about to resume his tirade with renewed vitriol, about to even snap at Jerry who had done nothing at all wrong - and would have if it hadn't been for the very simple but instantly effective gesture from Harrison.

As it was he sighed shallowly, and with the gesture seemed to exhale the anger and tension that had been building up since the start of the conversation. Reoriented due level headedness he dropped the touchy subject, deciding that the guy getting at him was just another part of this illusion and not worth bickering with.

Shaking his head dismissively as the blonde guy headed back over to sit down, he distantly stroked one of Harrison's hands as he agreed. "Aye. You are right. Can't afford to do anything stupid." Jerry got a pointed look. "You can't afford to either if you want the mostly not-a-crazy-b***h Sasha back. Till we figure out a way out of this place, don't ******** burn it down. We can set that as, I dunno, plan Z."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:46 pm
Jerry wobbled, pouting down at his lighter, wishing it was that flask again. Apparently his "personal aids" knew just the right amount to keep him quiet while still mostly functional.

Did it really take a drunk to play him?

The thought was depressing.

"I m-miss my Sasha." He whispered, uselessly.

A deep breath as he watched the goings-on on set distantly.

"Alright, then. A plan. We need a plan. What about just... being discrete? Slipping out the door there in ones and twos. See how... how far out this illusion goes, you know?"

Baneful

Toshihiko Two

Eight

Moon Kitsune

IDK who else is hovering around the group but look I tagged

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:55 pm
Roland was watching a game of tennis. One minute Rep was yelling, the next the guy over by the pregnant girl. Then Rep. Then him. Harrison chimed in from the side moving to comfort Rep and for a moment Roland felt a pang of emptiness when Sylvia didn't start gushing over the two holding hands.

Eventually everyone calmed down and the topic went back to planning.

"We don't seem to be in the scene so I don't think us 'leaving' will be a problem really." He pointed to Harrison and Rep, "Team of one, and uhhh I guess we can follow?" He looked at Jerry shrugging.

"Also umm, how often do we not hear our you know, weapons and stuff? Does that happen during missions a lot?" The last part was said a bit quieter.

((OOC:
Name: Andrew James
Background: A very, very, subpar actor brought onto This Is Halloween through strings pulled by Tamara Yates an old friend who knew the background extra was trying to make a bigger name for himself. Usually very calm and stoic, tends to read his lines with no emotion what so ever hence needing help to get on the show ))

Baneful

Toshihiko Two

Bilious

Anyoneelse?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:04 pm
"They said there was going to be a lot of dying in this next scene," Harrison said. "If they make a move, they'll make it then. I say we stick together. Dividing up's what this whole place seems hellbent on doing."  

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:29 am
"Hey, Robin was just saying it got pretty crazy in here today, but geez, guys. The director's practically having a nervous breakdown over there. That's the third latte he's thrown. His personal assistant is gonna quit on him again. What is going on?" Gregory strolled over to the little group, his bright Hawaiian shirt declaring vacation, blackout shades probably concealing lack of sleep or bloodshot eyes. "I heard someone talking about scrapping footage and putting in a feelings scene. Where's your flask of magic juice, Rick? If I've got to do that on Friday I'll be in need of a pick-me-up."

((Jordan
Name: Gregory Willamsen
History: Starting out as a model, Gregory began his acting career in TV advertising, eventually graduating to minor roles in several comedies. This is his first serious role, breaking away from his previous typecasting as pretty-but-dumb.

Off the set, he's laid-back to the point of laziness and likes loud parties. His recent sabbatical is rumored to have something to do with rehab.))

Baneful

Bilious

Eight

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune

Toshihiko Two

anyone else idk if I missed anyone here

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:51 am

Rep was about to reply to Ro that no, it didn't seem to happen very often that their weapons went silent like this when the absolute last person he expected to see walked over to them.

He stopped dead mid thought process, mouth still open slightly in the beginning of words he had probably been going to say but now he couldn't remember. Jordan. Sure Jordan talking like he was one of the native crazies, but still.

"This is so ******** up." he finally managed to say aloud, trying to ignore the instinctual swirl of emotions and sinking worry.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:58 am
"Right?" Gregory agreed easily. "I mean, we're all professionals here, huh?" He laughed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:35 am
Jerry's eyes darted to Rep and Harrison before locking back on what... couldn't be Jordan.

It was like Sasha. Part of the illusion. But did that mean they were dead or captured?

"Ah.... n-no, I ah.. f-finished it off already, ahahahahahaha-" His laugh might have been just a touch too enthusiastic and nervous.

Prolixity

I'm not tagging everyone aaaah

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:24 pm
Roland was on Rep with this one, where Jerry played along Ro just rejected the whole thing. "That's Jordan's actor being himself and not Jordan isn't it?" He pointed dead at Gergory blinking slowly. Eventually he just shook his head rubbing a knuckle against his temple.

"I hate to say it but I miss having Sylvia babbling in my head and fighting giant worms in the desert... at least I knew what was right and wrong during that..."

((OOC:
Name: Andrew James
Background: A very, very, subpar actor brought onto This Is Halloween through strings pulled by Tamara Yates an old friend who knew the background extra was trying to make a bigger name for himself. Usually very calm and stoic, tends to read his lines with no emotion what so ever hence needing help to get on the show ))

Prolixity

Bilious

Baneful

Toshihiko Two

AnybodyElse

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:33 pm
"Yeah, but is it the first one or the third?" Gregory grinned conspiratorially at Jerry.

When Roland spoke, he blinked at the trainee. "Method acting, Andrew? Didn't think that was your style. Pretty convincing, though. Wait, am I breaking up a practice session here? Why didn't you guys say something?"  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:45 pm

Rep was at a loss what to do or what to say faced with not-Jordan. Half of his instincts wanted to very possibly just pounce him because Jordan. The other half said just an illusion. Just an illusion. Still, after such a long absence it was hard to just dismiss him being there.

"Aye. You could call it that I guess." he sighed shallowly."Practice session. Method acting hardcore."

Ro got a nod "And aye. Fake. I think."

He turned his attention back to Gregory with a lazily indulgent sort of glance over, easier to hide the conflicted feelings if he just played along. "You aren't going to join us right? Jordan missing and all."

<< I am seriously ******** going crazy >> he thought to himself, even though he was still achingly aware Tracey wasn't there to reply.

{ World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff