Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:49 pm
LET it GO, let it ROLL right OFF your shoulders
DON'T you KNOW, the HARDEST part is OVER
LET it IN, let your CLARITY DEFINE YOU
IN the END, we will ONLY just REMEMBER how it FEELS
Our LIVES are MADE, in these SMALL HOURS
These LITTLE WONDERS, these TWISTS and TURNS of FATE
TIME falls AWAY, but these SMALL HOURS
These SMALL HOURS still REMAIN

Let it slide: Frantic
Let it shine: They're starting!
And I don't mind: Players
We'll get by: Game

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | S E C ON D Y E A R | C H A S E R User Image

Elsie watched the quaffle go back and forth with wide eyes, wondering if she should try to steal, but Ada quickly got it back. The seventh year had been hit by a bludger, though, so the second year stayed close, in case she was passed the quaffle.

If you PREPARE FOR THE WORST but HOPE FOR THE BEST you will RARELY BE DISAPPOINTED.

Position: Chaser
AC: 12
Mods: +2 Stealing and Scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
Lives: (X)(X)(X)
Post to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made: 0

Let your TROUBLES fall BEHIND YOU
Until you FEEL IT all AROUND YOU
If it's ME you NEED to TURN TO
It's the HEART that REALLY MATTERS in the END
And ALL of my REGRET, I HOPE
Will WASH itself AWAY SOMEHOW
But I CANNOT and WILL NOT FORGET
The WAY I FEEL right NOW

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron soared into the air once the match started. At first, he kept his eyes peeled, watching the two teams fly into their positions. That was probably the most chaotic part of the game if your head wasn't in it, and his, for some reason, wasn't. Everybody scattered, a different objective in each mind. One of the Hufflepuff beaters had already managed to miss a bludger and have it crash into him. That same beater also hit Eun with a bludger which Cam hadn't noticed until it was too late. Hazel eyes scanned the pitch until he noticed all of the commotion going on with the chasers. Deciding to try and make it easier for the chasers on his team, Cameron swung at a bludger, hoping to hit Adalaide.

Armour Class: +17
Aiming At: Adalaide Blythe
Modifiers: (hitting bludger +7)
Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
Total Roll: 26
Hit Bludger: 4+ without Modifier
Block Bludger: 16+
Lives: [1] [2] [3] [4]

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Sir Spazalots rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:19 pm
User Image
User Image
                        What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger
                        Just me, myself, and I
                        Just me, myself, and I

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger x x x Stand a little taller x x x What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
                        Stand a little taller x x x What doesn't kill you makes you stronger x x x Stand a little taller

Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
                        You heard that I was starting over with someone new
                        You heard that I was starting over with someone new

Eun continued flying, ignoring the pain in his shoulder. "Where is it?" he thought as he searched for the small golden orb. He needed to find it, and soon.

They told you I was moving on, over you
                            You didn't think that I'd come back
                            You didn't think that I'd come back

I'd come back swinging

19+ to Spot
22+ to Catch
Position:
Seeker
AC: 17
Modifiers: + 2 (sharp eyes) + 2 (Natural Flyer) + 2 (Great Catch) + 3 (Advanced Flying) + 2 (Experience)
+ 7 Sighting - 1
+ 7 Catch - 1
Special Skills
: sharp eyes, Natural Flyer, Great Catch
Final Roll: 10
Post Number:
Lives: [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ]

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:32 pm
User Image

User Image

♫ Pureblood ♫ Chaser ♫ Dating Cameron Rowley ♫

۩I love this гєς๏г๔ baby, but I can't see รҭгคเﻮђҭ anymore.۩
                                                            ۩Just ∂คภςє, Gonna be ๏кคұ.۩

Elli shot after Ada again, reaching her hand for the ball. She'd be damned if she let Ada shoot for another goal. They needed another win. They needed the validation that they were a good team. Honestly Elli was starting to think Remy had been the curse.

OOC: Position: Chaser
                                                            AC: 18
                                                            Modifiers: (+8 for shots) (+8 for steals)
                                                            Special Skills: Good Arm, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
                                                            Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            Above AC steal
                                                            -/3

0-0

۩I can't гє๓є๓๒єг, but it's alright, I'm คใгเﻮђҭ.۩

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:34 pm
User Image

User Image

Elli smirked as she grabbed the ball. She immediately turned around and shot in the other direction.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            Above AC steal
                                                            1/3

0-0

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:42 pm
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Sporty on the Pitchspace
CURRENTLY // loving Chrisspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Teammatesspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Furiousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Seriously what the hell is wrong with me this game?'' spacespac

❀ ❀ ❀ I'm trying to remember why I was afraid
To be myself and let the covers fall away.
❀ ❀ ❀
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceThe Hufflepuff screamed when a second bludger slammed into her, this time cracking into her hip. But, she was only seconds from the goal... she cursed, legitimately cursed, out loud, when Elli took the ball seconds before she had a chance to score. "Dammit all to hell!" she shrieked, diving after the Gryffindor. They'd never played this poorly; she'd never played this poorly. Two bludger hits, and two failed shots at the goal, because really, she'd been close enough to try when Elli got the ball. Seriously? First game of her last year and suddenly her playing was shite, and their damned captain hadn't even shown. Suddenly, she was furious at Dhyl. Of all the games to miss... what an idiot. She took off after Elli, fury driving her forward and blocking the pain as she reached out to steal the ball back.

❀ ❀ ❀ I guess I never had someone like you
                                                          To help me, to help me fit in my skin
                                                          ❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Modifiers: (+7 on steals) (+7 on scores)
Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer (-1 for injury)
Lives: ❤ ♡ ♡
♡ ♡ ♡
Post to the Goal: 0/3
Final Roll: 18
Score
00 to 00
TIED

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:43 pm
User Image

User Image

Elli dodged the steal from Ada and continued on her path down the pitch. So far so good, just a little bit farther and she'd be at the goal post. She'd finally be able to break this tie.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            Above AC steal
                                                            2/3

0-0

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:50 pm
User Image
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Seriously what the hell is wrong with me this game?'' spacespac

❀ ❀ ❀

spaceAdalaide's lip curled as she failed to steal. Seriously? Why did she suddenly suck so damn much? She reached out to try and get the ball again, hoping to Merlin that she didn't fail this time, because she was seriously losing it.

❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

♡ ♡ ♡
Post to the Goal: 0/3
Score
00 to 00
TIED

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:52 pm
User Image

User Image

Elli dodged yet another steal and now she was right infront of the Hufflepuff goal posts. She smirked and eyed them for a couple of seconds before swinging back her arm. She tossed the quaffle towards the left post, hoping to put it through the hoop.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            Above AC steal
                                                            3/3

0-0

Nanashi Kage Enjeru rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Corabell Kiremono~Hufflepuff Fourth Year~Half-Blood

Corabell watched the game unfold, wincing when their seeker got hit not once, but twice. The quaffle bounced around the field, going from player to player. Finally, Elli made it close enough to shoot. Corabell had no intention of letting the other team score, and moved to block....

((OOC: ... ))
Hufflepuff 0 | Opponent 0
{Life 1} | {Life 2} | {Life 3}
Hufflepuff Keeper
AC =17
Player's skills = Great Catch(+2 to catch), Hold the Line(+2 to block goal), Natural Flyer(+2 to AC), 3 Years Experience (+2 to rolls), Advanced Flying 1+2 (+3 to rolls)
Weather: N/A
Total Roll Modifiers: +9 to block goal
This roll after modifiers= 26

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:04 pm
Corabell Kiremono~Hufflepuff Fourth Year~Half-Blood

The quaffle smacked solidly into Corabell's hands. Grinning at the successful save, Corabell looked to see who was available to take the ball. Ada was open, so Corabell lobbed the ball to her.

((OOC: ... ))
Hufflepuff 0 | Opponent 0
{Life 1} | {Life 2} | {Life 3}
Hufflepuff Keeper
AC =17
Player's skills = Great Catch(+2 to catch), Hold the Line(+2 to block goal), Natural Flyer(+2 to AC), 3 Years Experience (+2 to rolls), Advanced Flying 1+2 (+3 to rolls)
Weather: N/A
Total Roll Modifiers: +9 to block goal
This roll after modifiers= ??

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:06 pm
User Image

❀ ❀ ❀

spaceAdalaide tightened her lip to muffle the shriek of frustration. This game had gone downhill for her, and quick. She watched Elli shoot for the goal and gave a small cheer when Cora blocked. Now if only she could manage to score one! She caught the pass from the Keeper and shot off down the field, hoping she'd make it this time. This game was going to be the death of her...

❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

♡ ♡ ♡
Post to the Goal: 1/3
Score
00 to 00
TIED

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
IceGrayWolf rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:48 am
User Image
User Image

GUIDE ME yeah TAKE ME TOGETHER WITH YOU TO THE

PLACE WHERE YOU LIVE H EVEN IF THE WORLD ENDS

i’ll follow from behind you so p PLEASE DON’T GO !.

ᴇνᴇɴ wнᴇɴ ᴛнᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴιɴɢ cᴏᴍᴇs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ
ᴛнιs ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛнᴀᴛ ι'ᴍ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍιɴɢ ʏᴏu'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴏɴʟʏ ʙᴇᴀuᴛιғuʟ ʙuᴛᴛᴇʀғʟʏ

Aaaaand he misses. Great. And once again, the chasers played hot potato, and it made the fifth year's head hurt. He shook his head and closed his eyes. And when he opened them, Corabell had just caught the quaffle which Elli threw. Then the keeper passed it to the one he had tried to steal earlier. He tried to steal again.

Modifiers: +7 to stealing and shooting
Special Skills: Swift Swipe , Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives:[♥] [♥] [♥]
Score : + roll of keeper
Steal : + AC
/3
Final Roll = 23 steal

MoodDeterminedxxxxxxxxLocationQuidditch PitchxxxxxxxxCompanyGryffindor and Hufflepuff Quidditch TeamxxxxxxxxCurrently Reading I ain’t gonna read books while playing D<
ooc Still Derpin'
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:51 am
User Image
User Image

GUIDE ME yeah TAKE ME TOGETHER WITH YOU TO THE

PLACE WHERE YOU LIVE H EVEN IF THE WORLD ENDS

i’ll follow from behind you so p PLEASE DON’T GO !.

ᴇνᴇɴ wнᴇɴ ᴛнᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴιɴɢ cᴏᴍᴇs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ
ᴛнιs ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛнᴀᴛ ι'ᴍ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍιɴɢ ʏᴏu'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴏɴʟʏ ʙᴇᴀuᴛιғuʟ ʙuᴛᴛᴇʀғʟʏ

Smiling as he snatched the quaffle away, Xavier flew to the opposite direction. The seekers are taking their time in finding the snitch, so the chasers must shoot as many goals as they can.

Modifiers: +7 to stealing and shooting
Special Skills: Swift Swipe , Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives:[♥] [♥] [♥]
Score : + roll of keeper
Steal : + AC
1/3
Final Roll =

MoodDeterminedxxxxxxxxLocationQuidditch PitchxxxxxxxxCompanyGryffindor and Hufflepuff Quidditch TeamxxxxxxxxCurrently Reading I ain’t gonna read books while playing D<
ooc Still Derpin'
Quote:

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:48 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Pitch (Hufflepuff vs Gryffindor game)

Ada was being overly beaten at quidditch today or so Chloe realized. She felt really bad and even winced when she heard the older girl cry out. Why didn't Dhylan come today? It was their first game and they seriously needed him. Chloe didn't have time to get to Elli to stop her from taking a shot at the goal luckily Corabell had that covered easily saving the quaffle. When it was stolen from Ada again Chloe quickly went into action chasing after Xavier hoping to steal the quaffle back.

Status: Worried... Afraid... Nervous... Freaking out!!!!! Calming down a bit...
With: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff teams

Wearing: Quidditch Outfit

OOC:
Action: Attempting to Steal from Xavier
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 steal, +2 shoot
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

00 - 00

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games