Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Consequences of Kindness - 1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:37 pm
{Ophelia's reaction to Rune's embarassment in tl;dr.}

"If it makes you feel any better, I don't plan on doing anything to you so long as you cooperate and play along. Even then, you aren't really my type." Ophelia shrugged. She still didn't entirely understand why so many people were so embarassed about getting naked in front of other people. Nudity's a perfectly natural thing, after all.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:44 pm
((Lol))

"Yes! Fine! I'll play along! I'd still like to keep some dignity!" Rune whimpered. "Besides, it's cold in here..."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:53 pm
"I can have someone get you a blanket if you want. At least for a little while." Ophelia offered with a small, oddly friendly smile.

{Tiemskip to Ashen's attack of the ship or whatever?}

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:00 pm
((Yes pls. ^^;; ))

Rune sighed and hung his head once more. "...Yes please."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:05 pm
It wasn't a day later that a crow could be seen flying furiously towards the ship, seeing just as perfectly in the moonlight as it would in the day. Ashen was pissed. Horribly so. Ophelia had no right to bring Rune into their petty feud and now she would finally have to suffer for the consequences of her actions.

{So...should Ashen end up getting ganked and caught herself?}

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:27 pm
((....If it means a hilariously awkward scene where she gets locked up with nudie Rune, then yes. XD ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:39 pm
{Very well. If you're mad about me timeskipping to that point because I suck at action sequences, then I'm sorry. T-T}

One roaring rampage of revenge later:

Ashen is in a room with Rune, tied to the very same pole that he is. Well, at least she's clothed - even if her clothes are almost as badly ripped as your typical ecchi manga heroine's. "Well <********>." After processing everything that had happened and that Rune was on the other side of the pole, utterly naked, her face took on the brightest shade of red she'd ever blushed in public. Not bothering to turn her head to look at him, she asked with much embarassment, "W-why...why are you..?"

Ophelia leaned against the room's only exit once more, grinning an ever so wicked grin. "What do you think, feathers?" she asked, crossing her arms and waiting for the witch to make whatever amusing response she would. To make matters worse she was now barely clothed herself, wearing little more than a stringy form-fitting nightie. Her hair was slightly messy, as if she'd just gotten out of bed.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:48 pm
((Don't worry, I would've done the same. sweatdrop ))

"I...I really don't know..." Rune murmured, still blushed and head still hung. "At least she was nice enough to give me a blanket." For Ashen's sake, he was trying to keep as much of himself away from her and the pole as the ropes would allow. "I don't know what that woman's deal is, but I'm sure she doesn't know what dignity is."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:53 pm
Ashen couldn't help but laugh at Rune's comment. "Dignity? Her? You don't know the half of it."

"I can hear you both." Ophelia pointed out, rolling her eyes slightly yet still staying exactly where she was. She was a little dissappointed that Ashen didn't just make assumptions like she always did. She was looking forward to the whole sexy misconception schtick. "You don't need clothes to have dignity, kiddies. It's all about how you hold yourself in a given situation. Don't confuse it for having no shame."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:05 pm
Rune smirked a bit. "So if it's one or the other, I suppose she decided to turn down having shame." he joked. Hey, if she was just going to stand out there and not actually do anything, he couldn't see any reason not to make jokes. Hell, she already said she wasn't even going to do anything to him and she'd already taken his pants. Nothing else to lose really.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:19 pm
"Cute. Keep that up and you won't be getting dinner. Or I'll make you wear Feather's panties. Quite possibly both." Ophelia got the impression that Rune and Ashen were both innocents. They were so vanilla they made vanilla milkshakes taste like peppermint candy, or maybe rocky road on a lucky day. But enough about icecream and milkshakes. Ophelia seemed to be patient enough, but something about her looked a little edgy. Bored, perhaps even a little dissappointed. There's nothing more painful than the feel of possibly being stood up by your kismesis/matesprit on a possible hatedate/duel/romanticevening/jealousyfight/possiblyallatonce.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:23 pm
"You realize if you weren't so worried about running into her and looking for a ship yourself we wouldn't be in this mess." Rune pointed out to Ashen in a rather bored tone after several more minutes of jack nadda happened.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:32 pm
"There is nothing we can do about it now aside from waiting for my powers to regenerate or for zombieskank to finish with whatever she's scheming." Ashen admitted with a soft sigh, only saying what she did because Ophelia had left the room five minutes ago.

To be honest, Ophelia was highly dissappointed in Ashen and Rune. She expected much more of a fight out of them. More fire, more intruige. Instead she got a boring, effortless victory. She let out a heavy sigh as she moped her way to her private quarters.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:38 pm
"'Regenerate'? 'Regenerate'? And here I was under the impression the power of a witch was near limitless!" Rune seemed somewhat baffled that the only real reason they were still tied up was because Ashen needed a break. "It seems the superstitions about witches were even more wrong than I thought." he scoffed.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:57 pm
"Emotional state and frequency of use has plenty to do with it." In other words, Ashen was extremely worried about Rune at the time and flying quite a ways away from the damn docks didn't help any.

Once Ophelia was locked away in her room she began fiddling around with her favorite guns as she contemplated what she could do with the hostages. She had planned on making a huge scene with Rune and make it look like she'd fooled around with him, but it was clear Ashen either completely ignored the implications or just didn't care. (In truth, she's so vanilla that such implications would be lost on her. That, and Rune didn't ******** play along. She'd have to punish him for it later, it seemed.)

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games