Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:28 pm
Yokies
XxAriaxX

Hi, how are you?
I'm fine... This morning was so so... In the afternoon, I did well in an interview... I might get the job so smile I hope I get it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:33 pm
XxAriaxX

Ooh! That's good news. I think I saw before that you were having a hard time finding a job, I'm glad you got an interview and did well in it! I hope you get it too!

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:06 am
Yokies

Yeah, for it to happen naturally it would take some time, so people have to step in to make it happen, at least quicker. xD

That can happen as well, you make an avatar that is pretty much what you've already worn, and you're like "what the heck" haha.
I think it's easy for you to decipher when stage you're in rather than other people. It's funny to think of it as an evolution of sorts. xD

People aren't sure as there is no official word on it, but many are leaning towards the Flying-type. You're right, it does resemble Skyla, that's part of the reason why people think it's Flying. xD Also the ribbons kind of make you think that, and both it's Japanese and English names can be derived from things that have to do with the sky.

Happy Valentine's Day to you too. c:

User Image User Image

That is true. Sometimes, you'd just stick to what you already made, especially if you've grown tired of making dream avis or questing for items.
      Well it is :p Like the first stage is when you're just a newbie, then when you're around one year old, then when you're finally an old Gaian xD

It's kind of weird for her to be a flying-type when she doesn't have any wings. I mean, look at Vaporeon: she has tails even if she has feet. I dunno, even if there might be chances that she's a Flying-type, I still kind of doubt that possibility. Although I can't think of an alternative for her...

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:17 am
Yokies
XxAriaxX

Ooh! That's good news. I think I saw before that you were having a hard time finding a job, I'm glad you got an interview and did well in it! I hope you get it too!
Yep ! I kept searching , sent my cv, read books about self-confidence and self-esteem...

I didn't spent much time on gaia because I wanted to focus on finding a job and study.  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:12 am
Louisa Iris

Yeah, I know of a couple people who do that. They only keep one avatar now and sold off the rest of their items to be able to buy art and help their friends with quests. One of my friends tried it, but regretted it after a month and sold off the "big" items she got (she sold her inventory to get a few big items to make an avatar that looked like herself), and got most of her inventory back. xD
I wonder if I can consider myself an old Gaian yet haha. I first joined in '06, although this isn't that account. I was only three years late. emotion_awesome

It would be kind of odd, though I suppose everything that can "fly" isn't always a Flying-type. Like Castform can float and fly around, but it isn't a Flying-type. Then of course, even if it is a Flying-type, it might not be able to fly at all, like Gyarados, so we'll just have to see. Yeah, thinking of a possible counterpart, it'd be weird to pair her up with something if she were just a plain Normal-type, it's not as fun that way, but if she were Flying, it's hard to think of a match that would be good.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:15 am
XxAriaxX

Oh wow, it sounds like you were quite busy!
That's good though, it's best to know when to put other things down to focus on the more important things. How have your studies been going?

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:20 pm
Yokies
XxAriaxX

Oh wow, it sounds like you were quite busy!
That's good though, it's best to know when to put other things down to focus on the more important things. How have your studies been going?
I opt out from the school I was registered because it didn't have a good reputation. I was scared that it would be harder to find a job because of the reputation. I went back to my previous school (good reputation) to register in a activity to discover which career suits my personality.

I hope I can find the best career that fits me so I can apply and study that.
Of course, I need a part-time job to finance all my expenses. So, I have to look for a job XD.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:25 pm
XxAriaxX

Ah well, as long as it fits for you it sounds like a good plan. I don't know for sure if reputation can affect getting a job, but it's better to be safe than sorry if you were worried about it.

Yeah, your expenses don't go away even while studying to get a good job. xD
What kind of job was it that you had the interview for? 3nodding

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:59 pm
Yokies

Yeah, I know of a couple people who do that. They only keep one avatar now and sold off the rest of their items to be able to buy art and help their friends with quests. One of my friends tried it, but regretted it after a month and sold off the "big" items she got (she sold her inventory to get a few big items to make an avatar that looked like herself), and got most of her inventory back. xD
I wonder if I can consider myself an old Gaian yet haha. I first joined in '06, although this isn't that account. I was only three years late. emotion_awesome

It would be kind of odd, though I suppose everything that can "fly" isn't always a Flying-type. Like Castform can float and fly around, but it isn't a Flying-type. Then of course, even if it is a Flying-type, it might not be able to fly at all, like Gyarados, so we'll just have to see. Yeah, thinking of a possible counterpart, it'd be weird to pair her up with something if she were just a plain Normal-type, it's not as fun that way, but if she were Flying, it's hard to think of a match that would be good.

User Image User Image

Oh man, I wouldn't be able to do that. I mean, I had a hard time getting these items so it would only be some sort of miracle that I would part with them. Even if to sell some of them just to buy something new, I'd never be able to do that crying
      I think you are already. It doesn't matter which accounts you use, it's still the same person behind these accounts. And plus, you're avatar right now is a proof of it. It's so pretty emotion_kirakira

Well that is true. But I dunno, I just think it would kind of weird for her to be a flying-type. I mean, taking from your examples, those Pokemon can float... but I do kind of doubt that she would be able to fly sweatdrop Yeah, she shouldn't be a Normal-type. I mean, that type's for Eevee! Well, from the 17 types out there, they're bound to find some type for her :p
      Did you know that before I thought there would be a Steeleon eeveelution, a steel-type (obviously) of Eevee. But then it turns out that it was just some form of fan fic xD

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:07 am
Louisa Iris

Yeah, it would be incredibly difficult for me to give up my inventory. Even if I were to leave Gaia, I still probably couldn't. I just worked really hard for this stuff, and I don't want to "throw it all away" in a sense (it would feel that way even though I would still get my gold if I sold it lol), I want to keep her preserved for however long Gaia is with us. sweatdrop

You're right, as long as I'm the same person, it doesn't matter what account I'm on. xD Thank you so much! emotion_kirakira

I know, it'd be weird to even imagine her floating, let alone flying. Especially since she apparently doesn't float in her in game 3D render. There is some video out of her using attacks.
I just thought there would be a possibility that she was Normal, if she didn't have a counterpart. It would be like "Oh well we'll finally give Eevee an evolution where it doesn't change it's type", and it's even cuter to boot haha. But hopefully there is a second one coming out alongside her, and they'll both be cool types. XD
Aw that sucks. xD Steel would have been so cool, it's my favorite type! I want a Steel-type Eeveelution one day. ; w;

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:16 am
Yokies

Yeah, it would be incredibly difficult for me to give up my inventory. Even if I were to leave Gaia, I still probably couldn't. I just worked really hard for this stuff, and I don't want to "throw it all away" in a sense (it would feel that way even though I would still get my gold if I sold it lol), I want to keep her preserved for however long Gaia is with us. sweatdrop

You're right, as long as I'm the same person, it doesn't matter what account I'm on. xD Thank you so much! emotion_kirakira

I know, it'd be weird to even imagine her floating, let alone flying. Especially since she apparently doesn't float in her in game 3D render. There is some video out of her using attacks.
I just thought there would be a possibility that she was Normal, if she didn't have a counterpart. It would be like "Oh well we'll finally give Eevee an evolution where it doesn't change it's type", and it's even cuter to boot haha. But hopefully there is a second one coming out alongside her, and they'll both be cool types. XD
Aw that sucks. xD Steel would have been so cool, it's my favorite type! I want a Steel-type Eeveelution one day. ; w;

User Image User Image

Exactly, my same reason as well. I'd give out and donate, yes, but not my entire inventory.

Yeah, I have seen that video. It was kind of weird as well, because she was using some fire-type attacks there... although that doesn't really say what type she would be right? I wonder what her counterpart would look like? Maybe a "boy" version of her? I mean, we have to admit, she looks a lot like a girl xD
      Yeah. They even had an image of her. You can search for her in Google. Also, here's a link for the other eeveelutions out there that's in the imaginations of people xD link

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:21 am
Louisa Iris

Yeah, I'd like to give out a little bit, but definitely not all of it. Even if I decided today that I wanted to quit Gaia, I would never know if I EVER did want to come back, so I'd like at least most of my stuff here waiting for me, so I probably wouldn't sell/donate TOO much lol.

Well, some Flying-types can actually learn Heat Wave, so that's something to think about. Though even if it did look like fire, it could have been something else, who knows. We'll have to see what kind of animations everything is given, and what new moves they're going to introduce. o: They might make a more.. male-ish counterpart, because she definitely is rather girly. For the other ones, they're mostly 'unisex', or something that isn't TOO girly (looking at you, Espeon and Glaceon, lol). Ninfia is just.. well over the top girly power to the max yo. XD
Oh wow, Whispeon would be so cool. xD Funny part is, I can tell what pieces they took from other Pokemon sprites to make those haha.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:57 pm
Yokies
XxAriaxX

Ah well, as long as it fits for you it sounds like a good plan. I don't know for sure if reputation can affect getting a job, but it's better to be safe than sorry if you were worried about it.

Yeah, your expenses don't go away even while studying to get a good job. xD
What kind of job was it that you had the interview for? 3nodding
assistant in pharmacy....
Today I went to see a friend, I was just saying that I really don't know which career to do anymore and she lectured me sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:59 pm
XxAriaxX

Oh, okay. ^^ Why did she lecture you? o.o; It's not like it's bad that you might want to change your mind. sweatdrop I mean, unless you can't really afford it.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:06 pm
Yokies
XxAriaxX

Oh, okay. ^^ Why did she lecture you? o.o; It's not like it's bad that you might want to change your mind. sweatdrop I mean, unless you can't really afford it.
Right now, I am not studying, so I am looking for jobs and I have to apply before march to study X career at Y college.

Because I don't know what to study, the decision is hard...
People around me have jobs, found what they want to study, found a career that they like...
I don't have a job and I don't have an idea of what I would like to study.

So, my friend said that I should apply ''everywhere'' and that I should accept any job like cleaning etc... She said that I'm doing nothing right now, but I told her that I was looking for jobs that's not doing nothing...

XD I can explain more but it would be too long...  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games