Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:47 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
(Clyde: Excuse me. Petite~ emotion_awesome )

"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

While the evil doctor did manage to block Blink's hook, it didn't stop the Leaguer from attacking again. Blink grasped Creed's cane and flipped over and sent both of his feet for the back of Creed's head. However, The leaguer saw one Datascape's creations heading for him and Doctor. Blink somersaulted away to safety. "Gotta get that diamond back." Blink said to himself, remembering the mission at hand.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

The Voodoo Bunny
Creed smirked. the red smoke was cleared away but his legs were free from the substance. "Perfect." He said as his lower body turned to smoke and began spinning rapidly. it quickly turned into a twister and he propelled himself upwards out of the way of the attackers. "Come now...do you think you'll be able to outsmart my brilliance?"

omgIisonfiyah
((Sorry for taking so long, Boot Camp and all that. XD ))

"I dunno, I could always give it a shot dude." Psychostik (Lewis) said cheerily from behind Creed then used his telekinesis to box the man in an airtight seal. "Well, lets see what you got now Brosephine." Lewis chuckled.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:48 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Kuzan gasped. "No! don't trap him!" He said to lewis as he ran toward Creed.

Creed smirked. "Enclosed space....perfect." He said planning something. "Tornado maximizer" He muttered as smoke like clouds filled the cube and began sparking and swirling inside.

Kuzan ran forward and jumped above the box and drove his spear down at the box. "Closed spaces allow him to build up power!"

omgIisonfiyah
"Even if I make them tiny?" Lewis asked, looking like someone had shot his dog right in front of him. This of course did not distract him, even as he allowed the spear to penetrate the telekinetic cube Creed was being held in.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:49 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
"Yes! small spaces allow him to build up power!"Kuzan said rapidly stabbing the cube. "If someone can create a vaccum of sorts then we can trap him for sure.!"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:50 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"PsychoStick! Arcticwaste! Send him at me!" Snow Raven commanded. "The dimension I hold is akin to the vacuum of space. It will hold him."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:51 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Kuzan nodded. "Hope you're right!" He said puling his spear back he spun it and it turned into a giant ice hammer. He swung it at the cube holding the mad doctor with all of his might. "Kid hold him in there! it's going to be a big shock!"

omgIisonfiyah
"You got it!" Lewis called over to Kuzan, smoothing out the cube of psychic energy into a sphere to make it more aerodynamic as it sailed towards Snow. "Incoming!" Lewis called over to her as he focused everything he had on maintaining the barrier.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:52 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow Raven rose into the air and spread her cape wide. Where her body would be normally was nothing but black. A void into which the energy container holding Creed flew and was swallowed up.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:53 pm
omgIisonfiyah
Once the ball of power Lewis made disappeared, his mind was able to relax. "I am going to need a shitton of aspirin for this one." He mumbled as he touched down on the ground, holding his head due to the massive headache that came crashing down on him.

The Voodoo Bunny
Kuzan sighed as he landed on the ground. "kids today are strong..." He said simply as he crossed his arms before walking to Snow. "Let me see the wound." He said plainly. "Ice can heal ice especially tainted ice."

Feng watched his cousin and stood up and hugged Kaya. "Are you alright?"

"Yes father...you're embarrassing me." Kaya said before looking towards Lewis. "Where did he come from?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:54 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow Raven landed and held aside the edge of her cloak to show that, where the spear had gone through her, there was nothing left but a small ring of ice around an already-yellowing bruise. "Dreamer already healed the worst of it."

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer slung her bow across her back and crossed to where Lewis stood. With an open hand, she gave him a solid smack across the back of his head, then she reached into a compartment of the belt across her hips and held out two small white pills. "Here. Took you long enough to get here," she said.

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:56 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"Sorry, I got held up for a while." Lewis said sheepishly as he popped both pills and swallowed, knowing full well it would take a little while for the pills to take effect. "So how'd I do?" He asked and plopped down on the ground to rest.

Leprechaun_Sean
(Seems like a good time to enter. I don't think we discussed what happened to the diamond though...)

And just like that, the battle was over. Creed had been captured and diamond was safe. Relatively anyway. There wasn't much left for Clyde to do. He got up and brushed himself off. A few feet away sat the gleaming jewel of power. Clyde sheathed his sword and walked over to grasp the clear shining stone. Hard to imagine that stone like it could cause much trouble. This bit of information didn't seem to surprise Clyde too much though. Diamonds are a cursed stone. Notorious in Africa for being sold illegally. A stone like this seemed no different. Clyde still wanted to crush to the diamond, or slice it into tiny pieces, but refrained. he instead walked to Feng where he handed it off to him. Clyde said nothing and made eye contact with Feng, Kuzan, or anyone for that matter. He simply walked off. The Leaguer was off to go retrieve the ship that he flew Dreamer and others. All the while, the swordsman was wrestling for control of his emotions. Clyde was suppressing all kinds of feelings;Anger, contempt, longing, feelings that been submerged for so long and never properly dealt with.

After some time, Clyde found the ship parked just outside a local police station. A group of local police officers surrounded the Leaguer and began speaking in portuguese. Clyde held up his hands and spoke to the men. "I'm with the Justice League. I'm here for my ship." Blink said in passing portuguese. The police hesitantly stepped away, letting the swordsman pass by and enter the speedy aircraft. Blink got in and began to pilot the flying machine back to his teammates.

- Unknown

The Voodoo Bunny
Kuzan put a hand on the wound. "There are internal effects. Your damaged flesh would begin to decay in a few hours." He said as his hand glowed blue as the ice melted and a cooling sensation filled the wound healing it completely. He moved his hand and turned and looked at the mercs. "He snapped his fingers as their legs suddenly froze as well as their hands.

Feng looked at the diamond. "Kuzan...let's drain this and get rid of it." He said to the ice man as he approached him.

Kuzan sighed as him and feng put their hands on the rock as the blue and red color from it drained away. "We need the other two...." He said simply looking at his cousin.

Feng nodded. "I know." he looked to lewis. "You did good kid."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:58 pm
omgIisonfiyah
Suddenly the ice around the Merc's legs disappeared as Shane stepped up, angrily smoking his last cigarette. "What the bloody hell Kuzan?! You think you can just double-cross me like this?!" The man yelled angrily as his men all grabbed their weapons and prepared for another fight. He knew it was a tactical disadvantage, but he only wanted Kuzan's head, after that, he'd drop the mercs and make his escape.

Jenos had been about to respond when Mirror showed up. "Who's he?" he whispered to Feng.

The Voodoo Bunny
Kuzan looked to the merc. "...who are you?" he said coldly. "The kuzan you knew was possessed by a mad doctor...you are looking at the original." He said as he pulled his spear back as it glowed blue. "I'm sorry but your employer is captured..." he said as he stepped forward and began to skater towards the mercs. "This will be over quick..."

Leprechaun_Sean

Hovering some ways up in the air, Clyde circled around his fellow leaguers and everyone else. It appeared that a new face was making a scene. Or was the face actually new? Clyde got a look at the character and inputed him into the ships computer to process him through the League's database. A few seconds later, the results came. "Allen McShane. Otherwise known as Mirror. " Clyde chuckled as the old memories came back. "Now I remember. Shane was the guy who could reflect attacks, but not too many. May as well hit him with a few stunner." Clyde then checked the ships arsenal, but found that the ship wasn't equipped with weapons. "Oh that is just perfect. This ship can fly at mach speeds, carry a platoon, but it doesn't even have phasers." Clyde then looked a bit closer and found that the ship was equipped with missiles, but this was useless since his teammates were still down there. Clyde began to think of what do other than hover in the air and watch. None of the surrounding buildings were large enough to land on. "Well this sure is a pickle....unless..." Clyde picked up the ship's microphone and blasted a message to his teammates below, or in this case, a snide hint that came at Shane's expense. "Hey Mirror, are you still unable to take four projectiles to the face?" Hoping his friends were smart enough to take the hint, Clyde then flew find somewhere much more close by to park the ship.

- Unknown

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:58 pm
omgIisonfiyah
Shane was about to respond to Kuzan when another voice spoke up, one of the HIVE rejects, Clyde. "Why don't you come down here and see for yourself, or are you gonna run home to your mother again?!" Mirror challenged before reaching into his pocket and pulling out his gun. He then whirled around and opened fire at Kuzan, hoping to give his men an opportunity to fire back as well, if not, then Allen would be the only one in the group going back to the States.

The Voodoo Bunny
Kuzan sighed. "You think you'd of learned."He said as the bullets passed through him as his body froze accordingly and rehealed. "Now then. "he said as in a quick mini blizzard he vanished. The blizzard passed over the mercs except shane. Kuzan reformed. "freeze." he said as the mercs were slashed all at once and the wounds froze over resulting in giant icicles growing form their bodies.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:01 am
omgIisonfiyah
"This is why I don't trust classmates anymore." Shane grumbled as he worked his power a second time to save the mercs. "Forget running, just start fighting damn it!" Shane barked, it had been a while since he had last fought Kuzan, or anyone from the academy for that matter.

Leprechaun_Sean
(Fiyah, I gotta thank you. While it's a bit of schlep, you just gave me an opening to shove in a very important bit of exposition about Clyde's past.)

Both Clyde and Shane were lucky to be far out of earshot of each other. Even with his exoskeleton enhancing his sensory abilities, Clyde was unable to hear the ex-Hive members terribly hurtful words. You see, insulting Clyde with things about his family was the highest personal offense anyone could make against Clyde. One might think, wouldn't killing his family be higher? This would be true, if only Clyde had any.

Orphaned as a child, Clyde didn't know his parents. To make matters worse, the orphanage he grew up in wasn't that great either. It was there that he was given his last name. Yes, Wesson wasn't his actual surname. It was given to him by the orphanage director. Eventually, Clyde ran away to join the Hive academy. It was there that came close to forming an actual family like bond with one of the members; a bond that the young hive member cherished and swore to protect. Though, some time later, it was broken.

The only ones with knowledge of such private matters were people like Snow, certain Leaguers, and the very person Clyde valued as family, Kuzan.

A brief flight later, Clyde was able to park the ship and return to battle. He began assisting the league in subduing Mirror and his men. It should have been a quick matter.

- Unknown

(Edit: changed the third paragraph around just a little.)

Forever_Hikaru
(Been having trouble thinking of stuff to post >.< And careful Omg, he might be stalking you ninja )

"And the fighting never seems to end..." Skye said once this new guy came along. At least this time they have seemed to gain an ally. She snapped her fingers and let her wind dragon do the work. Flapping its wings, it created small tornadoes that were sent towards the mercs. Lifting them off from the air, some were tossed into others, some into buildings, and some were lifted high up before crashing back down towards the ground.

The Voodoo Bunny
Kuzan looked at Clyde before looking to mirror. ".....20 years, i am not the idle threat i was in school...." He said as he spun the spear. The spear glowed and turned black like before. "Mirror, your powers also annoyed me..." He said as he got on all fours as he turned into a ice tiger human hybrid. He ran at Mirror before jumping into the air and rapidly stabbing down at him.

Feng just watched. "This mess is insane...." he said trying to light himself on fire but couldnt. He was exhausted. "This is getting bad..."

Shiningdragon21
Having woken up and moved from his room of solitude Brink now had arrived in the Watchtower half intent on vomiting as usual. He had not heard the calls for the fight but would likely have joined in it as he was not in his element with the type of fight the other heroes were having. "Where is everyone" Brink muttered heading to the watch towers main viewing area to check on the location of the other heroes.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:01 am
omgIisonfiyah
Allen reflected the attack back upon Kuzan. "No, now you're just idle." He said, using the reflected force of the attack to push Kuzan away from him. If no more attacks came in within the next ten seconds, Allen wouldn't his his three-consecutive limit.

The Voodoo Bunny
Kuzan turned into snow and moved avoiding the attack before reforming as slashing at Mirror. His grey eyes never leaving his target. "is that so? then let me change your mind... "he said as his spear vanished. he opened his mouth and pulled out a katana. he unsheathed it to reveal a sword whose blade looked like a long crow feather. the blade was black and red and the handle looked like a feather quill. "if i remember..this sword struck fear into the Hive's hearts...and it will return fear into yours..." he said swinging it quickly at Mirror as snow surrounded him.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:02 am
omgIisonfiyah
"Maybe before graduation, but not now." Allen retorted as he reflected the attack, using it to gain him some distance so he could pull out his combat knife. It was a tactically unsound idea, but Allen had faith in his own skills, skills he had worked viciously to obtain after graduating from the academy.

The Voodoo Bunny
"You're slipping..." Kuzan said as he reformed in the snow behind Mirror and attacked him again. "You always lost to me mirror...i can tell it's still the same" He said as he struck quickly and unrelenting. He had Mirror in his sights and planned to subdue him. He had a flash back of when him and Mirror first fought. He almost lost if it wasn't for him releasing his frost tiger due to his rage. "This time....I am the tiger and this will end quickly!" He thought to himself as his eyes became tiger like as his white hood lifted over his head obscuring his face as he kept attacking. he attacked in a fencing manner allowing for him to perform quick strikes

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:04 am
omgIisonfiyah
Mirror knew that if he blocked the attack from behind, he'd have to wait 10 minutes before he could reflect again, on the other hand, if he was patient, his powers would reset and he could continue, he just needed to blood Kuzan. So the blast of snow hit Shane, weakened his balance before the man righted himself and reached into his pocket, pulling out what seemed like a grenade, Shane pulled the pin and threw it down, thick smoke beginning to pour from it. Shane said nothing, knowing full well it likely wouldn't take Kuzan long to find him, however, the thick smoke would spread into the surrounding area, giving his men a chance to recover and launch a counter-offensive, hopefully with some success as opposed to the current sorry sort they were acting like currently.

The Voodoo Bunny
Kuzan's eyes adjusted. "smoke...twenty years of this fog...and you think you can stop me with it now?" he said as he spun the sword and the snow turned into a whirlwind wrapping around him and mirror. "You're still weak..."

Feng watched the smoke. "watch yourselves! Stay alert!" He barked to the team and the others

Leprechaun_Sean

Blink was finishing some of the last squads of mercenaries as Kuzan began to deal with Mirror. Blink threw and knocked out the last merc and decided it was time end this now. Any minute now, the swordsman would feel his body start to collapse.

Blink turned and face Kuzan who fought Mirror in a whirlwind of snow. the leaguer became hesitant, but quickly shook whatever fear was holding him back. He had a mission. Blinked switch the vision setting in his helmet to infra-red night vision. The blizzard cleared and showed all warm-blooded creatures as red silhouettes. While Kuzan's body didn't show up as a red shadow like the others, he did form a fuzzy greenish black body that was clearly distinguishable.

Blink felt and urge to join Kuzan in the blizzard, but off to the side, red figures were gathering. More guns. Blink darted for the figures who searched hopelessly through fog, smoke, and snow, trying to regroup. This was a mistake. In his white exoskeleton, Blink was like a ninja, silently taking out his targets. Unlike a ninja, he didn't kill his target. Each mercenary cried helplessly as they were subdued in the confusion.

- Unknown

Forever_Hikaru
Datascape prompted the wind dragon to blow the smoke away from their general area, exposing some of the mercs that tried to gain the upper hand. From there she knocked them out as her dragon took off in the air and tried to get rid of the smoke.

omgIisonfiyah
"You're still the same as ever." Allen said and sighed. "No wonder you couldn't make it as a real Villain." Mirror taunted, the last time he had nearly won, but then Kuzan gave into his rage and caught him off guard, but he had learned something, that someone in a blind rage used their powers and bodies more than their actual brains, all Allen had to do was outsmart a furious Kuzan.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games