Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:42 am
((... For one, we haven't, just because of the battle, each master, and Aizith, are concentrating on keeping everyone safe. Atta hasn't paid any attention to what was happening around her except when she noticed Amaya injured...))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:46 am
((You people are listing everyone on the battlefield as you post, as you keep an eye on eachother. And yet... No one notices Ash?

It really does look like you are cutting me out. Silverwolf, not so much, because he hasn't posted recently, but everyone else is acting like my character isn't even there. I'm not asking for people to give my character all the attention, I just want to know that you take into consideration my character whan you're posting so I'm not typing to en empty white space.))

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:21 am
((sorry about that Okami!!! It wasn't on purpose I swear!!! I mostly tried to have Jake keeping an eye on the masters when he can. It's kinda hard to get everyone in my posts sometimes. P.S. I edited my last post to include Ash. Sorry again Okami! Pwease forgive. gonk ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:05 pm
((I edited as well))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:13 pm
((Yay! Thank you!))

Well, I was summoning some Flickers, but the fire I was using went out.

I now had about 6 dozen of them floating around me. They were tiny sparks and they glowed brightly in the dark. Dispite their tiny size, they lit up the around me brightly. I looked up at the tall elf with the grey hair who smelled very strongly of Air. Probably the Air Master. Might tell me to go inside...

Why is everyone getting their asses kicked? Don't they know how to fight shadows? I looked up at him, the little flickers giving my skin an even orange glow, hiding my new glowing tattoos... they looked more like simple ink on my skin now.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:33 pm
Jake raised an eyebrow at the girl. Something was different about her. He couldn't quite tell what it was but it was definitely there. Maybe it was the fact that she was just questioning the masters' ability to fight of the enemy. "Do you know how to fight a shadow?" He asked curious. He knew he didn't have much time before the enemy finished off his spirits and he had to get back into the fray. But he needed to know why this girl was so cocky.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:50 pm
Yes, I do. You need light. And a lot of it. Enough light to pierce that shadow up there.

I pointed upward, at the blackness shrouding the sky.

Once that's gone, they lose their advantage. It's a full moon tonight and very clear too; not a cloud in the sky. Once the univerity grounds is covered in starlight and moonlight they won't be as strong, and fighting won't be as straining on everyone. Not to mention it's going to be morning soon. Then you get the strongest shadow dispeller of all; sunlight.

I looked up at the Air Master, with eyes that appeared a reddish orange in the light surrounding me.

See why none of them have come near me? I'm surrounded not just in fire, but in light. That's why their forces are avoiding me. I leaned a little bit more onto one leg and looked up at him with a smile that showed a lot of sharp teeth that didn't look too innocent. Do that to the entire battlefield, and they may even be forced to retreat.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:12 pm
Rhonin laughed at Amaya and then when she lost control he charged up a defensive shield that lasted until she passed out. He was about to approach her before the other intervened her smirked at the giant Earth elemntal saying "I've seen bigger." He then turned to the young girl and said "Nothing will make me retreat till I chose to, now unless you want to get yourself killed" He vanished and was behind her "I suggest you run away from me." He turned his attention to the retreating Master and the young girl who was producing 'light'. He smirked, as he thought to himself 'Yes, produce more light you foolish girl you're light casts our shadow and makes them bigger' He saw the light slowly producing and had told his men to leave her be. He decided to let Jake and her talk silently eavsdropping.  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:21 pm
Atta watched as he appeared behind Aizith. Which enraged the master, she wasn't in the Titan form any more. She was using her own energy at the moment. When he mocked her her rage went into overdrive. She didn't move and a wall rose quickly between Aizith and Rhonin. Pushing Aizith forward and attempting to push Rhonin back. If only the other master's had heeded her feelings.. If only... She had still not moved. "I think it is you, who should run."

((Sorry guys i'm currently under a tornado warning... And I saw one on my way home, so if i don't post for a while, that would be why... >.<))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:21 pm
Tamwynne the elven
Edward didn't respond. He just lied there, unconscious, with heat still coming off of him.

Sebastian laughed as he rolled out of the way of the tidal wave after blocking it. He cast a shadow ring around Maverick and himself, severely limiting the master's movement. "Water needs space, needs movement, where shadow can be anyway, everywhere, and silently still..." He swung up to block the attacks from Maverick, and then used his own power to go on the offence, causing the master to get closer and closer to the blackness.

Maverick laughed at Sebastian's comment about water needing space. "You've never dealt with water before have you? Water can flow freely anywhere as it conforms to it's container." He conjured up a gaint ball of water to trap the two of them into that formed inside the ring of shadow. He shot projectiles all over from inside the ball as well as launching himself from various locations via water clones that still hurt just like the real thing from all through out the water. He swam at unbelievable speeds inside water as did most of his race and thus Leviathan was using this to his full advantage as he worked through his loyal servant.  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:16 pm
((shabatha, do you mean you're pushing Ash to run?))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:18 pm
((In the second to last post I made, my character motioned for Ash and Aizith to get out of the battlefield, but in the last post I made I did not. Why?))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:37 pm
((Sivler asked me to post this for him because he needs to go somewhere. Okami, you need to edit your post. You cannot contradict the rules of the person who created the roleplay. If he says light makes the shadows bigger and more powerful, that's the rule for the roleplay then.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:49 pm
((If you guys say so. I'm just going by the rules of the universe and physics here. I guess I'll think of something else later.))

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games