Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:44 am
"Give me back my clothes, you pervert! Making a lady take off her corset for a medical exam... you're the worst, you know that!" Her thoughts yelled uncontrollably throughout the dream. Of course, Eviz didn't have her clothes in the dream, and Hector was trying not to panic while looking around for where hers had gone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:51 am
Eviz hung his head when he heard the voice yelling at him. Quickly, he removed his jacket, hent up to Hector and put it over her shoulders "...here" he stepped away from her incase she started throwing blows at him.

[~I won't be on till later tonight]  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:02 am
((Ok. ^_^ Talk to you later then! ))

The voices in her head began whispering back and forth. A cold wind seemed to blow as the jacket went strait through Hector's body and covered Eviz on the head. She then turned and began walking away with her bare back towards him as another scene started materializing. But rather then it being her dream, the magic began to reverse as they both began to fall into Eviz's mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:01 pm
"what..?" Eviz muttered as he saw the scene unfold before him. He was in a small but beautiful marble home, a woman was kneeling before him her smile made his heart beat uncontrollably, her mouth was moving but he couldn't hear her "mom..." When he spoke a child's voice was replaced with his. She pulled him into a hug, he felt a sensation he never thought he'd experience again, love. He hadn't realized that he was crying.

The light mist surrounding him and Hector began to waver and turn dark, without someone directly controlling it, it became unstable.

Eviz felt a chill run down his spine, he looked around, he was no longer inside. he faced his mother her face began to change into that of an elderly man, he began to shake Eviz violently

"...and if you ever return to this island, you will pay with your life!"

Eviz saw his mother and father behind the old man, trying to blend in with the crowd, they avoided eye contact with him. His eyes showed the tremendous amount of fear he felt, he was desperate for someone to help him.

Eviz saw the child alone on the boat; crying for his parents, begging for help, on the verge of death...
He fell to his knees and cried out.

[~I'm back! C:]

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:47 pm
'What is this?' Hector thought, looking around confused as she watched the scenes like an apparition. She looked around the dream confused as the events unfolded around her. Seeing what was going on, she could no longer stand it, and broke into the dream, her form becoming a reflection of what he thought about her. She landed in front of the crowd and looked strait into the old man's eyes. "You people disgust me. And you two, aren't you his parents. What the bloody hell are you doing?!" She yelled, her voice roaring like wild thunder. "Cowards!" She yelled before going after Eviz, not quite realizing it was him.

((Yay!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:00 pm
The townspeople stared blankly at Hector, they didn't react at all as they began to melt into nothing.
The younEviz curled up into a ball, he was trembling uncontrollably as the ship into a snow storm. Eviz's stared blankly at the side of the boat, his eyes bloodshot and baggy, he had been crying for so long he couldn't even force a tear anymore. His young mind couldn't understand why his mother would let them do this to him...why she didn't even try...

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:19 pm
Hector found herself on the boat with the kid in the middle of the storm. She looked around, still confused as she stepped close to the kid, almost thinking this was real. "Hey kid..." she muttered, looking him over. "What do you think you'll accomplish by just allowing yourself tossed apart by the storm?" She said, wrapping her arms around him as if to comfort him. "You can make it through this."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:53 pm
Eviz didn't react when he heard the woman, he was too far gone. When he felt her take him into his arms he twitched"...momma...?" He said his voice was raspy. Eviz slowly put his arm around her, he wanted to feel like somebody cared for him...like his mother cared for him.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:06 pm
Hector didn't respond. Instead, she began to stroke his hair and hum a little song for him as the waves rocked them back and forth.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:42 pm
The storm began to die down, Eviz himself felt all his problems float away. He looked up at the woman, she was gorgeous but he didn't recognize her, a light blush came to his face "thank...you" his voice was sweet and still childish.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:31 pm
((Sorry... I'm so sorry tonight. I'm ...zzz... ... ))

"You're welcome." She replied, rubbing his hair affectionately. She looked around and noticed the storm dying down and found it strange, but seeing as it wasn't the strangest thing about the place, she chose to push it aside for now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:05 pm
"...Hector?" He muttered under his breatgwhen he heard her voice, he looked up at her, it really was her. He couldn't believe it, the blush on his face turned a dark red. He felt strange being this close to her but in a way....he liked it

[~yeah meh too >.>]  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:36 am
((My body hurts... and I'm awake so flipping early! >.< ))

"Yes?" She asked, still thinking she was in some bizarre dream of her own, and not realizing she had fallen into his dream.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:49 am
(( Maybe it's because Lolly wanted to see me =3= ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:55 am
(( *takes painkiller* It's a possibility. lolz. ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games