Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Twelve Signs: Medieval Zodiac RP (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:41 pm
"True, but if I stop you from moving here, I can pin my hit on you." Jace said simply, debating on what to do. While he could potentially gain from letting the woman go, it could just as easily be fortuitous to turn her in to the guards, especially since he had ditched his earlier disguise. One thing bugged him though, how had the woman known he killed the Prince, no one was supposed to have seen him do it and the two who had chased him down and engaged him only saw his disguise.

Leon didn't hesitate and hugged Arlyn and smiled. "I'm glad you're okay." He said warmly as Free caught up and exchanged looks with Kyo.

"Let me guess: you're in the business of guarding royalty too?" He asked as he put his hands behind his head to catch his breath. He wasn't out of shape, but Leon liked to run fast and Free didn't like it when the guy was out of his sight.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:58 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Coming to a stop Kyo looked at Leon as he looked over to Free for a moment. Neither of them he saw as threats to the princess and by the way she seemed locked to Leon's chest made him wish he could change places with the man. Shaking the thought from his head he turned back to the mist. "No I am in the business of guarding her" Kyo said simply as he stood there. While it was his duty to guard any member or royalty his precedence put Aryln above all the rest.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:59 pm
"I meant as in a general term, but whatever." Free said simply and yawned. He couldn't believe how crazy the day had gotten in only a few short hours.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:16 pm
(So, since you guys did a time skip for three days to travel to a different country, I'm guessing that's how long it would take by horse to get inbetween the two?)

Rilli went about the castle within the country of Fue to discover that a letter had been sent in informing the King of the prince's departure. Apparently, it was a party of some sort. Rilli did some checking around and there was one party about three days journey that was for a certain crown prince's coming of age. The party had began hours ago, and she didn't wish to join it just to get her horse. Although, she was slightly upset they didn't ask her before hand or at least told her. "I swear Free....you can be so...ugh." She spat as she cleaned her horse's stall. She might as well, after all! Her horse wasn't in it, and it was easier to clean without it in the way.

She sighed as she left the stables, and as she looked on...night had drew its veil across the desert. "Ah well..as long as they return safely..." She thought aloud as she laid against the sand and stared up upon the sky.

(And I'm not sure if it's night or day, but since she is in a different country I'll have different time zones be my excuse xDD)  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:49 pm
((So is Free the one she has a crush on? XD ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:00 pm
(XD What makes you say that?)  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:39 pm

((Oh, I dunno, maybe because she's a knight, Free's a knight (sort of) and she mentioned him by name when she pouted in the stables. wink ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:16 pm
omgIisonfiyah

((Oh, I dunno, maybe because she's a knight, Free's a knight (sort of) and she mentioned him by name when she pouted in the stables. wink ))

(You're the one who decided to take knights' horses XD She's pouting because she's upset her horse is gone! Anyway, it might not go that direction, but if it does then that is fate. But, it may not. Just depends on the roleplay. )  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:04 pm
Arlyn stiffened slightly at Leon's arms wrapping around her shoulders, but she didn't push away. She was frightened still, and after all, she had been the one to grab him first.

((Gah, I was just watching BBC's Merlin, and now I can't see Leon as anyone other than Sir Leon of Camelot.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:29 am
((Sorry mid terms are next week and I'm worried about a few....))

Lily and Cat both ran towards the scene when two figures went out the princesses window... Lily had been a little careless and had not come as prepared a** cat, as the slightly older.of.the twins ripped the skirt part of the dress off to reveal shorts and ran over to see what had happened. Lily caught up a few minutes later. And grabbed her twins arm. Cat looked over at the mist and then to the princess the prince and two guards. "Is everyone alright?" They asked. Lily didn't seem extremely concerned but she had cat were worried beyond compare... Because didn't Leon make a bad impression? Something had obviously gone amiss.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:58 am
((Lol))

"I'm not sure, would you care to explain?" Free stated, turning the end of his question to Kyo. He didn't know all the details, but he knew something had happened.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:59 am
((... I forgot Jace was disguised when he killed the prince, do you want me to change it?  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Alivia Latoire

Questionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:53 am
[[Hello, new here and was curious if anyone could be kind enough to fill me in a little bit on whats going on, it would help a lot seeing as you have all got quite a ways into the role-play already. I would read it all but by the time I catch up you'll be quite a ways further ahead razz Thank You]]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:08 am
"There is an assassin in that fog that tried to kill or capture the princess" Kyo said as he pulled his blade out as he looked at it. Slicing thru the stone had done some damage to the blade unsurprisingly but it could still sever flesh from bone. "Keep her protected. If anything happens to her.." he started but stopped looking at her clutched closely to Leon. "Just keep her safe" he finally said starting towards the fog slowly the sounds of guards coming around the side of the building filled the air. He wanted and planned to try to kill this assassin. Not the smartest idea in this current situation and the fact he was going in blind but his pride and anger were driving him forwards.

(Currently the princess who was locked in the tower is in the arms of Leon who she ran to after being thrown from a tower by Jezzebelle a would be kidnapper. Jezze is currently in a fog of smoke that Jace the assassin that killed the crown prince who's party was attending. Jace is locked in blades with Jez while Kyo the princesses guard goes in to try and kill Jez. Uhm that's all I really know from where some of the group is at. They are outside of the tower where Aryln is housed at a good deal away from the party so. Anything else others can add.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alivia Latoire

Questionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:40 am
User Image
Ϻɑɦiɭɑ Dɦɑɾɑηi
Taurus Theme Forest surrounding Princesses tower
"Who are you to tell me what to do or who to be"

Mahila sat up in a tree with her back against the trunk and one leg hanging over the side swinging back and forth. She held her bow in her hands split into two blades, she was sharpening them while humming a low tune to herself. She had just returned from a small job in the Fue Kingdom. A noble had hired her to kill a high ranking general so that the noble could climb the ranks. It was an easy job and she got paid handsomely with a garnet jeweled dagger. It now was stuffed in her boot for extra protection if needed.

She took a small break and looked up into the distance to see a strange fog rising. "What the?" Mahila reattached her bow and slung it over her shoulder before jumping down to the ground and heading in the direction of the fog. "And I though my day was going to be boring" she smirked to herself as she became more focused nearing the fog. It defiantly wasn't natural that was for sure, but what was causing it was the only question in Mahila's head.

OOC:Just jumping in feet first hope it's alright, if anything is out of place please let me know so that I can fix it :]

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff