Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:16 pm
Clasela

Well the bald guy is a demon, and there was a large time skip, so who knows.
It is, and for some reason stuff like that, or like Jeff the Killer, scare the living fudge out of me. Random fear I guess. x3
You can watch mine~ :D xD I've got the first episode up on my profile. c:

And thank you very much for the item~ I'm questing to try and get every animal item on Gaia, so that helps a lot. x3 I like chatting with you too, by the way, especially about games. cx  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:20 pm
Clasela
Aquatic_blue

Yes. I can't do that. He'd just bark and bark! It's my mothers dog and she has spoiled him rotten.
        I do that every weekend so having a whole week to space it out would be lovely! And I wouldn't feel exhausted afterwards.
        That's understandable, it does get repetitive after a while. But you have to make the most of it. I treat housework as a stress-reliever so it doesn't bother me. >.<

Ick, sounds like a nightmare...I guess I can't say anything, because my cats are fairly spoiled. Although, they can deal without me being around all the time.

Having week after week to space things out is nice. Sadly, I have a habit of sleeping in and still trying to correct my sleep schedule because some chores I like to have done before my husband gets some like dishes. It's not that bad, though - he just doesn't want me doing nothing all day while he goes to work, which is understandable because being lazy isn't the answer to anything, really >_<

The repetitiveness can make me cranky, but usually the day get's un-repetitive once the husband gets home ^_^ because we go out and do something or chill at home and watch a movie...something of that sort. So it isn't terrible. I just wish that I could help with the bills and all of that. That's good to use it as a stress reliever - cleaning does give a person time to truly think and relax at times. For others, not so much. I usually used to clean when I was absolutely bored or couldn't stand a mess any longer. Although, now I figure, might as well clean while the mess is a tiny mess and before it becomes a bigger mess xD because once a mess gets big I get stressed out.  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:45 pm
Yokies

Very terrible. I swear they follow me where ever I go and there is one outside the bedroom window that sings when it rains. I tell it to shut up.
        xD
        I know. It would be funny when you open up the toilet seat and it says "welcome to hell!" >.<
        Oisins' goes well with most of your avatars though, it wouldn't suit mine anymore. My avatars used to be different... /thosewerethedays.
        Editing and publishing. I go onto advanced later this year. It's very nerve racking because there are all these ugly editing mark-up symbols to learn and they drive me crazy.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:06 pm
Broken Heart Production

Hm, I knew it. I wish there was an answer to all of our questions.
        Oh God, why did I have to look up Jeff the Killer... I'm going to have nightmares forever!
        I've just started to watch it, love the voice acting, btw~ It's a lot better than some of the others I've seen. >.<
        Aw, you're welcome! I have a thing for the cute animals, like Ginny the Guinea Pig, which is only 20k at the moment, but so cute! Hehe, yay~ <33

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:10 pm
Aquatic_blue

It's not, he's got the most cutest face for a dog! So we cannot stay mad at him.
        That's understandable, I mean from his point of view it would be nice to come home and not worry about that. I know when my partner was jobless and I came home to see the dishes still there, I got furious because I worked all day and then had to clean up for dinner.
        That's good to hear. It does, especially the when cleaning the floors, that's big thinking time right there. Mhm, it's a good idea. I wash up after every meal we have just to get it out of the way, rather than washing up a big pile of dishes. When you have a big pile of dishes, you don't know where to begin.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:17 pm
Clasela

Agreed. x3
I never look him up, I can't sleep ever. xD
Thank you~ Me and Alex are trying to be less serious in it now, because in Mad Father we were both serious and we got love hate on it; and in Misao Alex used "Metal Voice" and everyone loved it, so we're like, doing both serious and not serious thoughout the whole thing to meet everyone's likes. xD
I think all the animals are cute, so I'm trying to get all the little items. It's impossible though, but I might as well try. xD  

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:24 pm
Clasela
Aquatic_blue

It's not, he's got the most cutest face for a dog! So we cannot stay mad at him.
        That's understandable, I mean from his point of view it would be nice to come home and not worry about that. I know when my partner was jobless and I came home to see the dishes still there, I got furious because I worked all day and then had to clean up for dinner.
        That's good to hear. It does, especially the when cleaning the floors, that's big thinking time right there. Mhm, it's a good idea. I wash up after every meal we have just to get it out of the way, rather than washing up a big pile of dishes. When you have a big pile of dishes, you don't know where to begin.

Oh razz he has one of those faces ^-^ cute.

Indeed 3nodding I can't imagine having a job and working all day only for more work to be done at home and then being too tired to do that work so it doesn't get done.

Lol yeah xD we haven't invested in a mop so it's scrubbing floors by hand still - so it lets out some frustration lol.

Exactly! If the sink is every completely full, I'm like, "Uh...start with the big objects or small objects first? Hm...or maybe I'll do it later. No! I can't do that - I have a mess here!" xD I generally start with silverware, when I'm sure it'd be easier to get pots, pans, and large bowls out of the way first so there would be more room. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:30 pm
Broken Heart Production

My eyes are scarred now. burning_eyes Need to look more something else to get my mind off of it. How does someone come up with that freaky thing? Is it a game?
        Haha, the metal voice was very good, certainly made the character more manly.
        I'll be on the look out for you~ I've been finding great bargains lately.

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:34 pm
Clasela

Look up cute animals, I look up kittens when I get scared. xD It's a creepy pasta, but it's been turned into a game.
Thank you, he loves compliments on his voice acting. x3
I'll have so much to pay back though. xD
I've been trying to get good bargains, like, this girl was selling Starbabies for 75k, I only had 70k, so I asked if she would sell it for that much and she never responded to me; I check later and she already sold it. -3-" She could of at least said no.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:35 pm
Aquatic_blue

He does and because he's old, his little tongue hangs out a bit and it's so cute!!
        Neither have we, haha. I still use the old bucket and sponge. It's a good workout though.
        I'm the same, but I've developed a system: cups, cutlery, plates then anything else. The whole sink has to be organised before I touch it though, for it all to work. >o<
        You'd think you would do the big things first, but they're always the most dirty.

Clasela
Crew

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:41 pm
Clasela
Aquatic_blue

He does and because he's old, his little tongue hangs out a bit and it's so cute!!
        Neither have we, haha. I still use the old bucket and sponge. It's a good workout though.
        I'm the same, but I've developed a system: cups, cutlery, plates then anything else. The whole sink has to be organised before I touch it though, for it all to work. >o<
        You'd think you would do the big things first, but they're always the most dirty.

Ha ha, it's always funny when animals have a tongue hanging out razz

Lol, you, too, huh? Scrubbing floors is a good work out - I can't argue with that! Last time I was scrubbing floors by hand, I was sweating up a storm.

Exactly! Why make the sponge dirty then clean everything else with it because of the largest items? razz

So, you married, too, huh? smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:43 pm
Broken Heart Production

Oh fudge, I was just reading things on creepy pasta. Why? Why do I do this when I am going to be alone until midnight? Stupid girl!
        Okay, cute things... Baby guinea pigs... Damn I miss my Guinea Pig...
        Oh don't worry about it, I don't mind. I rarely buy items on Gaia anymore. I just stick to my inventory.
        Oh, don't you hate that? Talk about rude. It's against Gaian etiquette. I give people discounts up to 100k. But like I said the items on Gaia, don't get to me as much as they used to.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:50 pm
Aquatic_blue

I know, it's such an adorable trait and this dog knows it and use it well.
        I lost around 4 kilos the last time I did it, but I washed down the walls and tiles as well. It's a great workout! Everyone underestimates it. Mhm. It's a sensible thing to do, and very logical.
        Not yet, haha. I'll probably be engaged by the end of the year. He has the ring, but since my sister is getting married in October, I can't exactly rain on her parade. That would be so wrong...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:54 pm
Clasela
Aquatic_blue

I know, it's such an adorable trait and this dog knows it and use it well.
        I lost around 4 kilos the last time I did it, but I washed down the walls and tiles as well. It's a great workout! Everyone underestimates it. Mhm. It's a sensible thing to do, and very logical.
        Not yet, haha. I'll probably be engaged by the end of the year. He has the ring, but since my sister is getting married in October, I can't exactly rain on her parade. That would be so wrong...

Wow, that's quite a bit of weight to lose scrubbing floors. razz That's good that you were able to wash the walls as well ^_^ now that is more work than the floors half the time...at least that's how it seems.

Ooh! Sorry >_< That's great that you're with a guy, though. Shortly after I posted, I read your short bio on the first page. The guy I married is completely opposite of me, too, at most points. He's an extrovert, I'm an introvert so that's the biggest difference xD

That's nice of you to plan around your sister's wedding smile especially since you probably can hardly wait to get married.  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:59 pm
Clasela

I love reading things on creepy pasta, but I forbid myself from doing it because I'll never be able to sleep, alone or not. I do it once every so often. Lol.
What happened to your Guinea pig? o.o
Really? I wish I could do that; I have no idea why I like gaia items and stuff. I just can't resist getting them. x-x
I do, it makes me mad all the time, and it's been happening a lot lately. Like I was in the middle of a conversation with my friend, and halfway through she just stopped responding! I had told her something important to.
You're a really nice person, Gaia needs more people like you. xP  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games