Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yokai Academy (A/O) Would appreciate some more Monsters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  A little work would be good
  Making Profile now!
View Results

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:35 am
((Weeeeee!!! I got thrown haha))

Carlanza cringed as she was thrown, when she hit something extremely cold instead of a wall. It still hurt but otherwise she was fine at the moment. When Robert came over she looked over at the Ifrit. "Can you pull off the Rosary?" She asked pointing at the rosary around her neck. She wondered what would happen though... She had never had it taken off before. But she made a mental note to thank the Yuki-Onna for the Clone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:21 am
Robert nods not really knowing what pulling of the rosary will do exactly as its just a necklace right. After pulling on it for a couple seconds it finally comes off and he falls on his butt just looking at the rosary in hand before looking back at Carlanza "So what did..." Huh, nice look?"  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:35 am
(And now Carlanza goes all Fist of the Northstar on Rajin.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:36 am
burning_eyes Carlanza's eyes shone frightened for a moment before turning a pinkish color and she stood. "So. Rajin right? You want to dance you little pup?" she asked. She put one hand on one of her hips and beckoned for him to come closer with the other. " Or should I show the pipsqueak what he's dealing with?" She seemed to have changed personality wise as well as her eye color and power level. She pushed Robert a little further away with her foot before grabbing one of the corners of an empty table to ready herself to pick it up. She still had the kind and gentle feel but that was almost gone as well.

((Wanted you to fight some gosh smile ))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:55 am
Rajin was slowing making his way towards Carlanza. Anything that stood his way, he simply knocked aside, literally. The ifrit was like a walking bulldozer. It wasn't until Rajin felt a small wave of malicious energy pass by him that he stopped in his tracks. Carlanza underwent a small transformation. Her eyes and persona seemed to change all of sudden. She was almost a completely different person. What was even more unusual was that felt an all new level power emanating from her. Something was wrong. Rajin could feel the power trying to overwhelm him. The ifrit simply shook it off though. "I'm gonna make you eat your words." He growled as assumed a bull like stance before charging at Carlanza. "Then I'll make you choke on them!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:03 pm
Carlanza watched with a smile as the male started towards her before stopping. He seemed to realize that she was more powerful th n a second ago. As he growled at her she had to giggle, which happened to sound like her previous self before the male charged T her like a bull. Taking the table she had hold of she waited a moment before picking it up to smack him with it like a baseball bat.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:28 pm
Robert was taken back a little as the person before him was so much different than the Carlanza from before and being pushed back further away, just from her foot made him realize how strong she was. With a slight gulp he stands up and takes a couple more steps back with a half smile "I.. I guess, I will just wait over here." He says knowing how outmatched he is even if he tried to help fight Rajin, but still wanted to be around just in case he could somehow. Watching the man get hit with a table was a bit amazing for some reason and he couldn't help, but get a little exited at watching this fight.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:46 pm
(I'll have to post after I get back from the dentist. I'll just say this though, Juggernaut.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:11 pm
((juggernaut? Why do you say Juggernaut? lol when I think of Juggernaut I think of State of Decay and Halo lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:04 pm
Krynn smiled and spoke, as was expected. When the disturbance occurred, the lamia seemed to lose interest in her friends for only a moment. "Shiyana, why do you not speak? I remember a teacher earlier mentioning you had a condition." The snake tilted her head. As she spoke, she seemed to move closer to Nicole, their shoulders and thighs making connection now. "Not to mention, some guy (can we tell he's a zombie?) was definitely looking at you suggestively." She laughed, and the sound was a little mocking. Despite that, Krynn was actually genuine. "Don't you agree, Nicole?"  

pramheda

Fox

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:14 pm
Eyes widening at the sudden violence Shiyana looked over at Krynn when she spoke. She gave a small smile and blushed at the mention of the male. ((Ummm... He hasn't decayed if that's what you mean)) She pulled out her notepad. I can't talk because of the type of monster I am... It would hurt people if I used my voice... She wrote and gave them a sad yet brave smile. She really liked to sing and laugh... But when she was around others it was not very safe at all...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:04 pm
(Juggernaut. Also, Hector the "zombie" follows more of the old revenant style of playing...But yeah he's a zombie. It's just hard to tell. Try getting him into direct sunlight XD)

Rajin felt the whole table collide with his charging body, however, he didn't falter and waver of course. The ifrit simply kept push forward until slammed straight into Carlanza. Either the mad ifrit was going leave dent with her shape in the wall, or just bust down the wall itself. the was no telling what would happen. The girl was fortune to be facing Rajin at a fixed rate of 14.3% full power. In his current state, the only power Rajin had was enhanced physical condition, as already displayed. In the end though, this school was going to need an on hand construction crew if Rajin and this Carlanza chick picked fights regularly.

It seemed as if Terry's whap on the didn't affect Rajin at all. The ifrit was even ignoring him. "This is not good. if these two don't take their fight outside or something, this whole school will probably be destroyed." The little leprechaun then looked to Angelina for help in the situation, or any teacher that might have been around at the time. Jacob or Marin would probably be a good pick what with their statuses in rank. Terry began to ponder how he end this fight as quickly as possible.

Hector was still sitting by his lonesome self when a fight broke out in the cafeteria. The zombie only glanced up to see which way the fight was heading. Nowhere near him apparently. It was then that Hector's newfound crush appeared on the scene. Instantly, the undead boy's trouble melted away. He began to rest his head on his arms as he simply admired the girl from afar. Little imaginary hearts formed and faded around his head as gazed at Shiyana. All Hector had to do was be patient and let the girl find his letters over the course of time.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:06 pm
((I missed part of a fight... emo ))

Cassia watches the fight curiously, not really wanting to get involved herself since she was still sleepy from her large meal.

DeathAngelLe
"I shall do my best.", Ronan responds cheerfully. Though his smile instantly flips itself into a frown as the fight breaks out.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:24 pm
Hopping up from his seat as the fight boiled over Jacob bounded over the tables towards the fight. His movements almost a blur in this form speed being his strongest point till he transformed. It took him almost no time at all to get to the fight and land just on Raijins shoulder. He was only there for an moment before pushing off and reaching out grabbing Carlanza bridal style and bounding several yards away before setting her down.

Standing up and turning back to Raijin the little teacher had a smile on his face as he tapped his foot. "Hey hey now that is not the way to treat another student." Jacob called as he bounced slightly from side to side. He was making sure to keep on his toes to watch the Ifrit.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:49 pm
(So Jacob rescued Carlanza?)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games