Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Exᴘʟᴏsɪᴠᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ & ᴀ Bᴀʀ {O 1g} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:05 pm
(That sounds like fun. :3)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:43 pm
((Then surely this will help then...

Time-a Skip-po!

Said time skip sends the people to the finale, which is occurring at around 9 PM. Snow has started to fall lightly and people have put on jackets and mittens. The finale begins at the Acrobat tent, where the acrobats are performing their last show for the night and are in fact, moving out into the open air where poles have been strategically placed for the performers to swing from pole to pole and lead off into the next part of the finale, which goes to the food stalls, then to the area of the parade that had happened. Before coming to the stalls of the vendors before coming finally to a field where fireworks would set off. Currently, The first part of the finale is about to finish and is starting to head outside into the dropping temperatures. But be careful, some fire eaters have come out to keep people warm and entertained near the ground!

Shayna watches as the performers start heading out into the cold. Her legs are freezing but she had bought a scarf and hat and gloves to keep some of her warm. And a jacket was given to her by some performer. So she was almost warm. The brunette waited with Axel for most of the crowd to disperse following to acrobats. She didn't want to run into Eric or her parents by accident. It was bad enough that they were there too, especially after what happened last night. She didn't want to make things harder on them or her own gaggle of friends. Of course, that was what she always seemed to do.

Mr. Snow smiled some as his wife enjoyed the performers but they were all getting annoyed by a certain missing brunette. She had been gone for several hours and they had barely seen hair nor shredded snow of the young Ms. Snow. He was becoming agitated, but not as agitated as his wife or the other man in their company. Of course he was just not very interested in anything other than his sons betrothed. Which seemed to have gone missing. In fact he was so very irate about this that he was close to going home and telling the Snows that the deal was off. But he waited...

Young Mr. Mathews was still wondering where this woman was. To have left like this was most worrisome, but left him happily going through such a hunt. But he soon noticed who he was looking for as the crowd thinned he watched his father and the Snow couple leave with them he turned his focus to a girl and a guy who were waiting for it all to clear some as well. And his smile widened a little, she looked like Mr. Snow. But what pleased him the most was the it was the tramp a few months back. But he wouldn't let the elders know that he had already met this woman.... In fact he would make sure it didn't and walked over. "Well well well. Ms. Snow? Of course it's you. It's nice to see you my dear. I haven't had the pleasure of seeing you again at the club you so clearly fell for me at." He said his tone playful and obviously intending to make the girl angry. Which it did when she realized who she was looking at.

"Go away." She said bluntly and grabbed the crook of Axel's arm to start walking with the crowd. She didn't want to be bothered by likes of such an idiot. "But dearest, your parents wished for me to find you and bring you back. I mean, we must make the engagement official don't we?" He said not really asking as he grabbed her arm and stopped her in her tracks.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:58 pm
(That's a lot. I might take a while to write something.)

It was that time again. The show was about to continue. This time though, Axel's dad was going to come with the two. He said he wanted to make sure Axel wouldn't get in any more trouble. It felt like Axel had his own body guard. In some cases, this was true. He definitely felt safer with his dad around. Axel even felt safe from the law, even though he clearly wasn't. It wasn't until later when the show was over that he, his father and Shayna decided to leave it was getting late anyway. They decided to wait for everyone in the crowd to leave first. That was when trouble to rear its ugly unwanted head. It took only a moment for Axel to remember the face of the guy who was coyly calling to his friend. he was the guy whom Shayna kissed by mistake that one night. Instantly, Axel was on guard. he was even about to shield Shayan from him, but his friend got the upper hand on that and pulled him away...at least until the dirtbag stopped her. That was when the true hero came to the rescue.

It was Brock who stepped in line. He could spot trouble a mile away and this new boy wreaked of it. Using his quick wits and knowledge of the human body's responses to pressure and pain, Brock place hand on the boy's hand that was on Axel's friend. "Son," Mr. Samson said sternly His hand was beginning to tighten around the boy's wrist as it slowly twisted until it became painful. "I might not be in on what's going on her, but think you may want to let that girl go before things get...ugly."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:53 pm
(I have a question. How long were Eric and Shayna a couple?)

It had been five and a half hours, more or less, since they had arrived at the circus and they were all probably getting a little tired. Well, at least Eric was starting to feel a little fatigued. Still though, he wanted to wait for the finale. He'd only seen it once before, on a date with Shayna, but he remembered how stunning it was. He stood with his friends near the acrobat tent, and was enjoying the finale, when suddenly something else caught his eye. Almost instantly his entire demeanor changed; he stood up straight, like a soldier at attention, and his hazel eyes darkened like the night sky. It was that douchebag yet again, and now he had his hands on Shayna. He shifted his weight slightly and was ready to go over and intervene when Axel and an older man intercepted the man themselves. Eric still watched from a distance though, not wanting to cause any more drama than was necessary but still aching to punch the a*****e in the face.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:17 pm
((I put in her biography that it had been about two months.))

Shayna growled as the male grabbed her arm and stopped her. But then there was Axel and his dad. His dad actually prying the guys hand off her. Which she was pretty happy that he had done. She didn't want his germs or anything on her and she was starting to get cold. "Thanks Mr. Samson. And as for you, don't touch me again." She said quietly. She was trying to control her anger and emotions buy he didn't seem to be listening.

"Sir, I'm sorry but you must be mistaken. I'm just trying to do right. She is my fiance and her parents asked me to bring her back" The young Mr. Mathews said as he unhooked his hands from Brock's and smiled vainly at the older man. He watched as Shayna turned her angry gold eyes on him and tried to walk away again but she stopped again after about another step. He chuckled. "Now if you don't mind we need to be finding our parents. Come along now."the male said to Shayna before starting towards the crowd, noticed Eric, and turned a triumphant smile to the nerdier male before looking back at the tramp behind him as if waiting for her to follow.

(( sorry on my phone))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:27 pm
(... Derp. Sorry. sweatdrop I thought that was how long they had been broken up.)  

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:41 am
((I think its both but I think I meant for it to be longer. Oh what about 5 months?))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:54 am
Paul was managing to have fun. For the past five hours or so he and his friends were enjoying all the shows and snacks that the circus was having. Best of all, they hadn't run into Shayna and her buddy since the misshap(?) this morning. Now they were watching the finale, though it appeared that it was ending as the performers were leaving the tent.

He waited with Eric, Skye, and Terrence when he noticed Eric get tense. He turned to the direction Eric was facing to see none other than Shayna. He was going to tell Eric to just ignore her when he saw another guy walk up to, and rather roughly grab, Shayna. He felt his hands clench into fists when an older guy that was with Shayna grabbed his hand and forced him to let go. Paul was relieved for a second, but the guy insisted on having his way. If there was one thing Paul couldn't stand, it was bullies. "I say we go and double team the guy. I can tell he's getting to you too." He said to Eric as he took a step towards Shayna.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:42 pm
Skye was having a fantastic time at the circus with her friends. It was amazing to see everything that they got here. All the performers were amazing. At the finale she was actually clapping and hopping a bit from all the excitement. She was about to grab her friends and follow the crowd of people, but when she turned around, she could see Eric all tense. "Eric...?" she questioned as she followed his gaze to where Shayna was along with Axel, a older male and a younger one trying to get Shayna to come with him. Once she heard what Paul said she quickly chimed in. "Let's not cause a scene." she told them. They didn't have to get involved, thinking about Eric's sake. Besides, Shayna had her friend and that older man in case things turned ugly.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:33 pm
Terrence gave Paul a small elbowing. "Doing something like this could make the situation worse. You need to think before jumping in. We don't need to egg Eric on" he said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:15 pm
(Makes sense. :3 Thank you~)

The triumphant smirk that Eric immediately realized had been directed towards him made him want to go carve the guy a new one and feed him to the vultures. He had been ready to heed Paul's advice and he too took a step forward before the others chimed in and he was brought back into reality. Fighting would cause a scene, an even bigger one than last night, and that was something that none of them needed. If he had heard Mr. Matthews refer to Shayna as his fiance, he probably wouldn't have even cared. He probably would have been over there by then. He returned to his usual stance but kept his gaze on the small group as Mr. Matthews began to walk away, then as he looked back to make sure Shayna was following him. She probably wouldn't. Eric remembered well how stubborn she could be.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:03 pm
((Your welcome ~ xD Sorry got a little over board...))

Shayna actually did what she was known for. She crossed her arms, leaned to one side, and tapped her foot. "Excuuuuse me? I don't think so. I don't like you. I don't want you anywhere near me, and if you touch me again so help me the devil himself will seem to be mercy." She said coldly. Obviously this idiot didn't know anything about her. And wouldn't because she wasn't going to let him close enough to know her. She tried to be a little nice though. She gave him a fake sympathetic smile. "Don't waste my time. Better than you have tried and failed to tame this one. So give up already. Come on Axel, I want to go see Eden before she gets off work." She said before looking over and noticing another group also still in the tent. Most of the crowd had already left. Even though she was cold and her cheeks were already kind of pink, the brunette seemed to turn even redder at the fact that Eric was watching this...

Mr. Mathews glowered at the group of three. She was not cooperating. In the slightest! That ticked him off just a bit. He unclenched his fists and stood straighter before taking two steps forward. "Oh don't worry you little tramp. I have your father on my side. And he will help me get your cooperation. Then we'll see who the better is. I'm curious though, Ms. Snow. Why it is that someone of your breeding would hang around filth." He asked, knowing he would probably strike a nerve, whether with Axel and his father, the brute, or with the group still in the tent. Either way, it would strike someone and he would have some fun.

Shayna couldn't seem to contain her anger at this point and closed the gap between the two."I swear... If you ever come near me or my friends again I will castrate you myself and make you choke on them. If you had any." She said before brushing by him. The ripped dress was not covering the shaking of her blue tinted legs, nor was it leaving her very warm any where else. She wanted something warm. But she couldn't contain much more. "Also, if you dare to speak about any of them like that again." She put a shaking gloved finger across her throat and then stalked off out the tent. She didn't make it far, maybe two tents away before she sat in the snowwy grass to calm down and wait for Axel to catch up.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:32 am
((I'm so totally lost in this Rp >.>))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:07 pm
(Damn. I took too long, now my chance is gone. That's what happened. BEGYOW!! Oh and Silver, weren't you in that club that Eden was in?)

This new guy, Matthews or whatever his name was, was really getting on Axel's nerves. First he calls his best friend a tramp, anow this bullshit? This would not stand. Axel had enough. "That's it!" Axel exclaimed angrily as he reared his fist. "I'm gonna kick your sorry rich white a**!" Before the boy let go of his first to clock the rich white boy in face, his father had caught it and stopped his son.

Sensing his son's anger. Brock took it upon himself to stop Axel before he could get himself in trouble...again. "Axel! Don't." The stern looking ex-Green Beret looked to his with eyes full of steel. "I think you should go find your friend. She might need you." Reminding his son of his friend was all it took to cox him out of fighting. Friends and family were higher on Axel's list than punks like this Matthews guy. Brock watch his son run out of the tent go find his friend, then he turned his attention back to Mr. Matthews. Brock glared down at the boy. "Listen you s**t." Brock growled grabbing Matthews by the collar. "I don't know who you are, nor do I care. If insult my son like that ever again, I'll make you wish you never saw us." Brock then let boy go and walked out the tent to go find his son.

Some ways away, Axel found Shayna sitting in some snow. That wasn't good. She was barely wearing anything to begin with, so she had to getting cold, real cold. "Shayna!" Axel called aloud as he drew to closer to his friend. When he finally got to her and knelt down to her. "We gotta get you somewhere warm or just in some better clothes for that matter." Axel then took off his own jacket and wrapped it around her. Immediately, the boy felt the biting chill of the winter cold. He let out a cold shiver and shook his head. Now he needed to get somewhere warm.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:40 pm
(I think Mav at least met up with the others. So I thought he was tagging along the whole time.)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff